The Cabin

Story Info
Jack fingers Shelly’s asshole at the cabin.
1.4k words
4.43
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack couldn't believe that the day had finally come.

He'd been looking forward to this weekend for a while, he was finally going to get some uninterrupted time with his new girl Shelly. Because of their schedules it was difficult to find time to just relax and enjoy each others company,  but all that was going to change this weekend.

They arrived at the cabin in the afternoon and were given a quick tour by the hostess who went through the amenities and the rules of the cabin and although it took less then 5 minutes it seemed like 5 hours to Jack. The whole time he couldn't take his eyes off of Shelly, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and her every move turned him on to the point where he could hardly keep his hands off her.

At last Jack and Shelly were alone. "what do you want to do now?" asked Shelly slyly. Jack responded by pulling her close and crushing his lips tightly to hers. He could feel her body begin to press against his as his tongue ran across her lips and started to probe into her mouth searching for her tongue. Shelly moaned deep in her throat and started to swirl her tongue in slow circles, she knew this drove Jack crazy with lust. She could feel the effect it was having on him by the hardness that was pressing against her in slow rhythmic gyrations.

Shelly slid her hands under Jacks shirt and across his back, her fingers digging in with just enough pressure to draw a sigh from his lips. Jack could feel his pulse quicken as he grabbed her hair, and with a small tug,forced her head back. Exposing her neck to his soft lips. Jack ran his tongue over her collar bone, up her throat, nipping her earlobe with his teeth. Shelly pulled away slightly and in one smooth motion pulled her dress over her head, dropping it to the floor. Not one for wasting time, she gently pushed him backwards the 2 steps it took to reach one of the armchairs in the tiny space.

Shelly gazed intently into Jacks eyes and reached back to take off her white lace bra, standing there in just her panties, she gave him that little smile he loves which elicits murmurs of appreciation.

Shelly turns, still smiling at him over her shoulder, and poses a little for him, enjoying the attention that Jacks hungry eyes are giving her.

She slowly bends forward to slide her undies down over her ass, her thighs and her calves until they reach her ankles, she steps out of them and stands back up facing him.

Seeing Jack looking so big in the small room, fully dressed and staring at her, sends a little shiver straight to her pussy that has nothing to do with the temperature and everything to do with the feeling of being submissive.

"Come here" Jack commands. Shelly takes 2 steps forward stopping between his knees. He cups her ass cheeks pulls her in for a long deep kiss. Once the kissing starts it always seems to escalate quickly.

Their mouths have whole conversations without a single word being spoken.

Shelly reaches down and grabs for Jacks cock, but he grasps her wrist and holds it at her side. Before she can move the other hand, he pins that to her side as well. Apparently he is taking charge this time and she has zero complaints. He leans forward to take one of her nipples between his lips, sucking softly at first but that quickly turns more intense with Jack using his teeth to rake her sensitive nips. A low moan comes from the back of her throat as waves of pleasure and pain shoot from her hard little buds to her pussy. Whether it is him lovingly stroking her hair back from her cheek or roughly sliding a finger into her pussy, every touch makes her body respond. His mouth moves over to give her other nipple the same treatment. Shelly leans forward trying to push more of her breast into his mouth trying to make him to suck harder.

Still holding her wrists, Jack turns her around so she is standing between his knees with her back to him. He instructs her to bend forward at the waist. She lets out a shy giggle and does as he says. His rough hands run over her thighs and ass. She closes her eyes and relaxes, waiting for him to make his way to her asshole. Oh God, she loves that. Her pussy gets so wet just thinking about it. She feels him start kissing her lower back, he runs his tongue over her causing her to give a little shiver of delight. He moves closer and closer to her little rosebud "Ahhhh. Fuck" Shelly moans softly. He slides his tongue from her pussy to her asshole causing her hips to gently grind back against his mouth. She reaches her fingers up to her clit, rubbing it in small gentle circles.

Looking at Shelly bending over before him makes his already hard cock start to throb.

He runs his hands over her ass and he can see the effect it has on her as her pussy starts to glisten with her excitement.  He wants to taste her pussy so bad but he holds back just a little bit knowing that the anticipation will drive her wild. He slowly licks down each one of her pussy lips and hears the moaning start deep in her throat. Her sounds always drive him wild with passion and he can't stand it anymore so he frees his straining cock from his jeans and slowly strokes it as he moves his tongue slowly towards her asshole again.

He circles around it until she is pushing her ass back against his face and begging him to tongue fuck her asshole.

Jack stiffens his tongue and starts to force his way deep inside her moving it in and out like a tiny, slick cock. Shelly reaches back and pulls him closer trying to force as much of his tongue into her asshole as she can.

Jacks starts stroking his cock quicker and he almost cums Before he realizes how close he really is. He turns to Shelly's pussy and asshole with a vengeance, with his tongue in her ass, two fingers in her pussy and Shelly rubbing her clit  he knows it's just a matter of time before she has an earth shattering orgasm.

Shelly throws her head back and with a scream cums. Jack can feel her asshole clamp down on his tongue ass her pussy spasms over and over.

Jack grabs Shelly's hips and holds the head of his cock at her dripping slit. He rubs it up and down her pussy getting it nice and wet, and with one hard thrust, buries his shaft balls deep in her slick cunt.

Shelly screams and starts to instantly cum on Jacks cock as he mercilessly pounds her clenching pussy.

From his position behind her Jack can watch his member piston in and out of Shelly's beautiful pussy, it also gives him unhindered access to her ass. Jack spits on her pink little asshole and uses his thumb to work in the lube. Slowly he pushes two fingers in and starts to fuck her ass, matching each stroke with that of his cock.

The combined pleasure of having both her holes filled drives Shelly over the edge and it is all Jack can to to keep a steady pace. He hears Shelly start to beg him to fuck her ass harder and start to repeat over and over that she's going to cum. Jack doubles his speed and can feel his balls start to tighten. He knows that he is close and with a cry he push's his cock and his fingers as deep as he can while unleashing a torrent of cum inside Shelly's pussy.

At the feel of Jacks first creamy rope inside her pussy Shelly's pussy starts to contract. As she cums on Jacks cock, the sensation of the double penetration cause Shelly to squirt. She screams out her mind blowing orgasm while her whole body shakes uncontrollably and pussy milks the last of Jacks seed from his cock.

As Shelly lays in state of euphoria Jacks moves his cock to her mouth and instructs her to lick it clean. They both know that this is the start to an unbelievable weekend of fucking and sucking.