All Comments on 'The Cabin Ch. 02'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

love your stories cant wait 4 the next posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

r u going to continue bovineX

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I tried to make it all the way though, but I just couldn't..

And it was because of the absurdity of coming 100 gallons, (do you actually realize how large a volume that is? a standard steel drum is 55 gals.), it wasn't even the ridiculousness of testicles the size of cantalopes, (while in grad school, working in Sports Medicine, one of the football players was a steroid user who's testicles had swollen to the size of baseballs. He was 6'3", 270#s, a big guy, and he couldn't hide his nuts!), it wasn't even the 2 ft, or 3 ft cock that was too much.

It was the inconsistency in the narrative and the horribly sloppy writing. When Blair left the cabin, she was 6 feet tall, or taller, but several times she looked up at her parents when she spoke with them. When she finally meets her nemesis, Riley, she's eye to eye with her. And don't get me started on Riley, 37F's! And SHE is the 'hot' babe on campus? Not in the real world, she would be mooed at, taunted and shunned, as a freak.

There is fantastical and there is foolish, most of what this story is, because of the inconsistencies, is foolish. It's too bad, because with consistency from scene to scene, instead of continually getting larger and larger, (and then ignoring the sizes when real life interactions take place), it could have been a decent fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: I tried to make it all the way though, but I just couldn't..

i love how you're being judgmental on a fictional porn story...why are you looking for realism in a fictional porn story

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: I tried to make it all the way though, but I just couldn't..

Okay, I doubt you'll see this since Literotica doesn't have a notification system for comments and responses.

All I am going to say is thank you. Sir, or madam, it is unfortunately rare that I get legitimate criticism. While I can understand that some, if not all, of it simply the general contents of the chapter don't interest you, however you gave genuine feedback.

So I'm honestly quite thankful for it. I'm not the best writer by any means, and what you said is gonna help. Basically, I need to make sure the writing itself is kept consistent, and have the crazy alterations interact with the real world in some manner.

Over the top sizes is one of my fetishes so those won't be going anytime soon. But I am trying to keep it somewhat based in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking ... YES

Can I marry\fuck Blair-sama oh all of those cocks and such wonderful nipples to be fucked by.

BondageHentaiAddictBondageHentaiAddictalmost 5 years ago
Awwwwmmmmnnnnnnn

Even better than the first one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good work

Love it. Not crazy about the plants and tendrils. But enticing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cabin Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Cabin Series Info