The Cabin Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Kyle's breathing become more heavy and she knew he was waking up. Without words, she continued her simple rocking motion, forward, backward, forward, backward, and she could now feel his firm erection pressing against her ass.

Kyle stirred a little and then just silently guided his cock into her warm, wet opening. Elizabeth thought to herself how there was something so intimate and so connected when their bodies just melded together without words exchanged. An audible gasp escaped Elizabeth's lips as his cock slid into her and filled her up. With his dick now deep inside her, she pressed her body back against Kyle's and they began to rock in motion together. He reached his arm around to her chest, gripping her breasts in his hand, and pulled her back towards him with each thrust. Quiet moans from Elizabeth and heavy breathing from Kyle were the only sounds in the darkened room as their bodies moved in sync.

Kyle gave Elizabeth a kiss on the shoulder before he pulled out, eliciting a little whimper from her. She rolled onto her back and Kyle knelt on the bed. He plunged his cock back into her and she let out a breathy sigh, followed by a long, low moan. With her legs pressed together, she had a tight hold on his dick and he began to pick up speed and intensity. She began to rub her fingers on her mound as he continued pressing hard and fast into her and within moments she was riding an orgasmic wave.

"Ooooooh god," she whispered as her muscles squeezed around his cock and the electricity pulsed through her. Kyle leaned down and kissed her gently before easing out of her and rolling onto the bed next to her.

Elizabeth turned to him and whispered, "thanks," and gave him a kiss. "You wanna keep going?" she asked.

"I'm good as long as you're good," he said with a little chuckle.

"I think I can make it until morning," she replied with a little laugh and the two of them quickly fell back asleep until morning.

------------

The next morning, a light snow was falling. They both stirred awake around eight am, a rare treat for them both to be able to sleep past six.

"Morning," Kyle said to Elizabeth as his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning," she smiled back at him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Real good. You?"

"Pretty good...although I seem to remember not sleeping the entire night," she jokingly replied.

The two eventually crawled out of bed, pulled on some clothes, brushed their teeth and then made their way to the kitchen to make breakfast. As they ate, they talked about what they could do that day.

"So, are you up for going on a hike at the lake? And maybe up to Stone Ledge? " she asked him.

"Yeah, let's do it. I think the snow's supposed to stop later this morning."

"Great...and then maybe dinner out tonight?"

"Sounds like a plan. I don't think we bought enough food to make anything for dinner anyway."

"And, of course, more hot tub time."

"Of course," he said with a definitive nod of his head and a smile.

They finished up breakfast and cleaned up. Kyle built a fire in the wood stove and they just lounged around for awhile waiting for the weather to warm up a little and the snow to stop.

A few hours later, they set off and the weather was perfect for a winter hike. The snow was just barely falling and there wasn't any wind so it wasn't unbearably cold. And no bugs or snakes to deal with either, which was always a plus in Elizabeth's book. They hiked about halfway around the lake and then started their way up to Stone Ledge.

About midway through the hike, it started to get steeper and a bit more treacherous and Kyle assisted Elizabeth on the slippery parts. They carefully continued on the snowy trail, stopping a few times along the way to rest, kiss, and take in the silence of the wintery woods. Eventually, they made it to the top and the view was pretty spectacular. And based on the lack of footprints in the snow, no one else had ventured up to the top other than them. They stood atop the ledge, taking in the view, snapped some pictures, and then leaned in for a long and sensual kiss. After a few minutes, they began their journey back down, taking a much simpler and less slippery path.

When they finally got back to Kyle's truck, they were starving and went directly to pick up some lunch and then made their way back to the cabin. After they scarfed down lunch they decided another dip in the hot tub was in order.

"Ahhhh, this is perfect after our hike up Everest today," Elizabeth joked as she sunk her naked body into the water.

"Definitely...I can't believe we made it to the summit alive," he added with a chuckle.

Much like yesterday afternoon, they enjoyed the jets, the warmth of the water, and the heat of their passion as they made out and enjoyed another little afternoon hot tub fuck.

"I definitely want to come back in here later tonight when it's dark out," she commented as they were getting out of the hot tub.

"Yeah, totally. We gotta make use of this thing while we can."

They headed inside and straight into the shower together. It was a stand up shower stall, about the same size as a standard bathtub, large enough for both of them to be in there comfortably, and it featured two little bench seats on either end. After they rinsed off the suds, they came together for a deep kiss, their tongues and lips melding under the heat of the water. The water flowed down over their necks and down their chests as they hungrily made out. Kyle then eased his lips away from Elizabeth and turned her to face towards the shower wall and slid his wet cock into her pussy. With her hands pressed on the shower wall and his hands on her hips, he drove into her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck, oh god," she repeatedly cried in pleasure. She turned her head to look behind her and they shared a look of fiery lust. After a few more moments like this, he pulled out and spun her back around. Their lips met again, full of heat and passion.

Kyle then picked up Elizabeth and pressed her up against the long wall of the shower. She spread her legs, resting a foot on each of the little bench seats. This position provided Kyle the perfect height to return his dick back inside her eager pussy. With a forceful thrust, he plunged his hardness back into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, pulling him closer in with every push and clamped her muscles on his cock with each thrust. Heated breaths and moans flowed over her lips as she was overcome with his lustful takeover.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking hot," she whispered as her back was pressed into the wall and the water continued flowing over their passion.

"I can't help it...you're so fucking hot," he breathed in returned with a sultry smile.

"Oh god," Elizabeth moaned. So turned on by his words, she hungrily returned her lips to his.

They continued their hot, wet, passionate fuck in the shower for awhile...until suddenly the water went cold!

"AAHHH!" they both shrieked and Kyle quickly repositioned the showerhead away from them and then shut the water off.

"Guess that's it for the hot water," he said as he pulled out of her.

"Well shit," Elizabeth complained with a pout on her lips. She eased herself off of the bench seats. "I'm not finished with you," she added, giving his ass a playful slap as they reluctantly exited the shower. They dried off in a hurry, Elizabeth quickly towel dried her hair, and then they scrambled back to the bedroom to continue where they left off.

Once back in the bedroom, they wasted no time in getting back to business, tumbling all over the bed together. Kyle on top. Elizabeth on top. Kyle from behind. Lying on their sides. Kyle going down on Elizabeth. Elizabeth going down on Kyle. It was as if they were going through their rolodex of sexual positions and giving them all a go. It was fun, frantic and heated and definitely warmed them up after the chilly end to their shower.

At one point, Elizabeth was on her back and Kyle was pressing deep inside her when she remembered the toys she had brought. Thankfully, they were within reach in her bag on the table beside the bed. She reached over to the bag and pulled out her vibrator, turned it on, and pressed it to her clit. Her body bucked and she gasped loudly at its initial touch. Kyle chuckled a little, watching her add this additional layer of fun to their play.

At first, she slowly circled the vibrator on her clit sending jolts of pleasure through her body while he continued his thrusts. Kyle then eased out of her and just watched the show for a bit, totally turned on by watching her please herself. He then took over, and dipped the vibrator into her willing opening, then pulled it out and dragged it along her labia and up to her clit, circled it around, then returned the journey back down to her entry. He repeated this a few times and Elizabeth moaned and squirmed in delight. He then drifted the vibrator up to her breasts, circling it on her nipples. The gentle buzz sent waves of pleasure through her chest, before he traveled it back down along her body and back into her tunnel. With the vibrator inside her, he then pressed his cock into her as well.

"Oh my god," she wailed at this fullness. As they both enjoyed the buzz of the vibration, Elizabeth was quickly approaching an orgasm. "This feels amazing," she cried, "don't stop, please don't stop," she begged through staggered breaths. And within moments, a powerful orgasm tore through her body. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she said as she fell back to earth.

Kyle was nearing his precipice too. He removed the vibrator from Elizabeth, shut it off and tossed it aside and continued powerfully thrusting into her. Elizabeth could tell from his breathing that he was getting close. She moved her right hand down and placed her pointer and middle finger near her opening and along the underside of his cock.

There was something so sexy about feeling his manhood, slick with her moisture, as it plunged in and out of her. On each outward thrust, her fingers made contact with the sensitive spot under the head of his cock and he was loving that sensation. "Don't stop," he pleaded with her. She obliged and only pressed harder and held her thumb along the topside of his cock too. Within seconds, he grunted "Uuuuuuuuugh" as his cum shot through his shaft and exploded into her.

"Oh my god, yessss, fill me up," she called out as his body shuddered with spurt after spurt into her. She squeezed and tightened her hold on his cock, milking him for every last drop until he eased his softening dick out of her, collapsing onto the bed next to her with a happy sigh.

"I think we're going to need another shower," she said with a laugh.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," he agreed.

They eventually made their way to the shower, and thankfully, there was enough hot water for a quick rinse. After showering, Elizabeth dried her hair and then got dressed. She found Kyle already dressed and hanging out in the living room. Plopping down next to him on the couch, she asked "So, now what? Should we go get some dinner?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry."

"Yeah, me too. Let's do it."

They headed out into town and found a little cafe where they got a bite to eat. Elizabeth ordered a cocktail too and it was surprisingly strong. And being a lightweight, she was quickly buzzed. And buzzed Elizabeth equals giggly Elizabeth. Kyle made a remark to her as they were leaving the restaurant that started her giggles and she could barely stop laughing on their entire drive back to the cabin.

They made a beeline straight for the hot tub, undressing right by the basement door and climbing into the tub. They kept off the overhead light and turned on the dimmer mood lighting of the hot tub instead. Maybe it was the cover of darkness. Maybe it was the alcohol in her system. Or maybe she was just insatiable, but still giggly and buzzed, Elizabeth was all over Kyle in a flash. Straddling his legs in the hot tub, she sat atop him, gyrating her hips and pressing her chest into his, making out with him like a horny teenager. Sinking down onto his erection, they fucked wildy for awhile with Elizabeth in Kyle's lap.

"I fucking love having sex with you," she told him. Kyle smiled a big grin in response and then passionately kissed her.

He then pulled out and pressed Elizabeth towards the other side of the tub so he could enter her from behind. He thrust into her, while she held onto the side of the tub. She was a chorus of "Fucks"' and "Oh gods" and moans, her slightly-drunken self not taking notice of her volume level. Kyle reached his hand around and covered her mouth, muffling her moans and taking her under his control.

After a few more thrusts, Kyle removed his cock from her tight tunnel and Elizabeth collapsed onto the seat beneath her with a heavy exhale and a giggle. He then moved in front of her, raising himself out of the water, aligning his cock with her mouth and she eagerly sucked him in. Bobbing her head back and forth, she squeezed her lips tightly around his cock. He grabbed hold of her head, holding her tight and began mouth fucking her. With a seductive moan, she looked up at him, as she hungrily accepted his throbbing cock between her lips. He pressed further into her mouth until he was reaching into her throat. Fighting her gag reflex, she took a deep breath and relaxed, tickling her tongue along the underside of his dick before he slowly eased out and repeated the motion. A few more thrusts and then he pulled out entirely and sank back into the water.

"My ass was getting cold being out of the water," he said with a chuckle. And that got her giggling again. They made out a little more before calling it a night in the hot tub and heading back inside.

After taking a shower, Elizabeth slid into a pair of boyshorts, a t-shirt and threw on some knee high socks and joined Kyle who was in the living room. He had started a fire in the wood stove and they snuggled on the couch, enjoying the ambiance and warmth of the fire. They watched a movie and then headed off to bed, exhausted from long day of hiking, hot-tubbing and sex.

The next morning they woke up and had another fiery round of morning sex before they begrundingly got out of bed and started packing their things.

"Ugh, this trip went by waaay too fast. I really don't want to go," Elizabeth pouted as they were headed out of the cabin.

"I know. Me neither. This was a lot of fun. And I'm really going to miss that hot tub too," Kyle added with a frown.

With a twinge of sadness, they pulled out of the driveway and headed off.

They returned to Elizabeth's in the early afternoon and Kyle helped her unload all of her things. He was in no rush to get back in his truck and head home, so they had a snack and hung out for a bit, lounging on the couch, snuggling and talking. But, soon, the talking led to giggles and the snuggling led to kisses and, before long, the two were in full-on make out mode. Elizabeth eased off the couch and held her hand out to Kyle, urging him up.

They made their way down the hall to her room and they began pulling each other's clothes off. Elizabeth plopped onto her back on the bed and the comfort of the sheets and blankets felt good on her naked skin. Kyle crawled onto the bed and pulled her into his arms, the warmth of their bodies pressed against one another only heating up their desire for one another. They hungrily resumed kissing, their tongues dancing together.

Taking a moment to catch their breaths, they paused and just stared tenderly into one another's eyes. Kyle traced his fingers alongside Elizabeth's hair that had fallen onto her forehead and brushed it back behind her ear. Elizabeth bit her bottom lip at this tender touch from him before releasing a tiny moan and a breathy sigh. She brought her hand down alongside his face and met her lips to his again in a kiss that was more romantic than ravenous. The desire between them was palpable and practically heated up the room.

Laying on their sides, Elizabeth reached her hand down to him, wrapping her soft fingers around his erection. She began to slide his cock along her lower lips, allowing the head to just barely dip into her, before dragging it along her labia, covering it in her body's lubrication. With their lips just millimeters apart, they shared breaths and longing looks in heated anticipation.

She adjusted her hips and guided his cock into her and they both let out a deep sigh as he entered her warm, wet tunnel. Together, they just held still for a moment, enjoying the simplicity of their bodies connected this way. Their lips came together in a blend of kisses, sighs, and moans. Ever so slowly, Kyle began thrusting in and out of her, easing his cock almost entirely out before plunging back in. She let out a little "mmmmmm" each time he pressed back into her.

Still on their sides, Kyle eased back a little and they readjusted. Kyle pulled Elizabeth's lower leg up and over his shoulder and guided her upper leg between his legs, allowing him even deeper access into her pussy. Their eyes met and their breathing synchronized creating a coordinated rhythm and even deeper intimate connection.

With her eyes still locked on his, Elizabeth reached her hand down and began making gentle circles on her clit. Her fingers then drifted downward, stealing some moisture from her pussy and then back up to her nub while Kyle continued plunging his cock in and out in a steady rhythm. Elizabeth then moved her hand down to his penis, encircling her thumb and pointer finger around the base of his shaft and pressing into the underside of his cock. Kyle's movements became more rapid, his inhalations became deeper and louder and she could tell he was teetering on the edge as she continued running her fingers along his shaft with each thrust.

"Fill me up with your cum," she whispered to him, staring lustily in his eyes before meeting her lips to his, with a hungry desire.

Hearing her impassioned plea was all it took to take him over the edge. "Uuuuugh," Kyle uttered, grunting with each thrust and release of his cum into Elizabeth.

"Yessss, yessss," she breathlessly said, loving it when he came inside her.

"Ooooooooh god," he let out with a deep and contented sigh as a final string of his cum shot into her and his body shuddered.

They looked to one another and shared a smile before bringing their lips back together for a sensual kiss. Pulling away, they both let out a simultaneous sigh as Kyle released from Elizabeth.

"That was, uh...wow," she said to him, struggling to find the words. Kyle, also tongue tied, simply nodded and smiled in agreement and leaned in to give her a loving kiss.

Maybe it was the culmination of their past few days together or just a natural evolution of their relationship, but lying there in the comfort of each other's arms, they both felt that what they'd just experienced had felt special, deeper, and more connected. And it felt like a fitting end to their mountain cabin getaway.

12