The Cabin (My Sweater-Mommy) Ch. 04

Story Info
Jay and Tina take a walk in the snow.
2.7k words
4.71
2.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes as I stepped into the steaming shower. Hot water spattered against my skin, stinging slightly, but not enough for me to turn down the temperature. I moved fully under the spray, letting the warmth radiate through my skin. I could feel muscles unknotting in my arms and back. I ran my hands through my wet hair and rubbed my face as my brain tried to process the past twelve hours.

So, my best friend's mother, Tina, has the hots for me. She seems to have figured out I have a really strong sweater fetish, and used that to seduce me. And I learned she had a mommy-kink, and that I didn't hate it. It actually turned me on too.

"God, I'm such a pervert," I muttered into the roaring water.

My mind raced over everything that had happened since we had got to the cabin. Had she always been attracted to me? What if Matt finds out? What if Mr. Hoffman find's out?

That last thought made my heart hammer in my chest. I was the other man. A homewrecker. How did I manage that? And what's more, I had no idea what Tina had in store for me next. After our last encounter in the laundry room, she just told me to go to my room and get cleaned up. I moved as if in a dream. It really felt like it was all happening to someone else. Only the dull ache in my balls acted as a reminder of how many times she made me cum. I could also still smell her juices on my fingers and face. I had never made my ex, Erin, that horny in our entire relationship. Maybe that's why she broke things off. But I didn't really care anymore. Tina had a way of taking my mind off my recent relationship troubles.

I heard a creak as the door to the bathroom opened. I shivered, partly from the cold draft and blew in and partly from anticipation.

"Don't mind me," Tina said over the hiss of the shower. "I just laid something out for you on your bed I thought you might like."

"T-thanks," I stammered. She still had me tongue tied. I thought I heard her chuckle slightly as she closed the door behind her. I wiped shampoo from my eyes and peeked out the door. She had gone. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I quickly rinsed off and exited the shower, immediately missing the steamy embrace as I felt the cold winter air leaking in from the bedroom. I toweled myself off quickly and headed into the bedroom. I nearly tripped over my own feet as I saw what Tina had left.

Lying on the end of the bed was a massive, charcoal grey, mohair sweater. It had a cable pattern across the front, and a very long turtleneck. The whole thing had an aggressively fuzzy halo as the light from the window shone onto it. I ran a hand over it, surprised by how plush it was. I massaged the wool through my fingers, little electric jolts tingled across my skin. My cock twinged in reciprocation. Shaking myself out of my reverie, moved to get fully dressed. I threw on some boxers, jeans, and an undershirt. As I pulled the shirt over my head, I stopped short as I saw Tina standing in my doorway.

She was back in a pair of furry snow boots and leggings, but it was her sweater, naturally, that caused me to gawk. It was the exact same one she put on my bed. Instead of charcoal, this one was a cream color. The turtleneck pushed snugly against her chin, threatening to overtake her mouth at any moment. She smiled coyly at me.

"Do you like it?" she asked, nodding to the sweater she had laid out.

"I, uh," I stammered, "It sure looks warm."

"Well go on, silly boy. Try it on."

I swallowed hard. My heart started hammering in my chest as I picked up the garment. I was surprised by its weight, much heavier than it looked. I held it up over my head and let the avalanche of wool cascade down around me. I was engulfed in darkness and warmth. I began to tingle all over as the fibers rubbed against my sensitive skin. My head swam from the lingering perfume still clinging to the sweater. Vanilla and honey. I fished my arms through the sleeves, and my head eventually found its way out the impressive turtleneck. As I regained my sight, I nearly gasped.

Tina was just a few inches from me now, her piercing green eyes looking, it felt, into my very soul. She ran her hands across my fuzzy chest, smoothing the sweater against my pecs, my arms. She reached up and adjusted the turtleneck so mine matched hers. Snug against the chin, pushing aggressively. I could feel my face flush with excitement, and perhaps a bit of embarrassment, when I caught sight of myself in the standing mirror. Tina moved next to me, rubbing a hand on my chest, another on my back. She followed my gaze to the mirror.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Kind of silly," I said, blushing.

"Is that all you feel?" she asked, sliding her hand down my sweater. It was long, and went down to my mid-thigh. Her hand stopped and rested on my erection through the wool.

"I thought so," she smiled, and gave me a little squeeze.

"Mmmph," I groaned and buried my mouth in the turtleneck to muffle myself.

"C'mon, sweaterboy," said Tina. "We are going for a walk. My eyes widened.

"Really? In this?" I gestured to my wooly outfit. "What if Matt sees?"

"The only thing my son is seeing right now is the inside of a toilet bowl, poor thing. Besides, we are going into the woods, nice and secluded."

I opened my mouth to protest some more, but Tina already had me by the hand and was leading me down the hall and out of the cabin. The air was crisp and frigid, with large snowflakes drifting lazily out of the sky. The air was that heavy kind you only get during snow, where even sounds seemed muffled. The ground was covered with a layer of powder, but it wasn't too deep, and our snowboots made easy work through it as it crunched underfoot. Tina led me down a walking trail, away from the cabin and we wound our way into the winter woods. She wrapped her arm in mine, the mohair massaging deeper into my skin with every step we took. For a while, we didn't say anything, we just looked up at the grey sky, and shared in each other's warmth. Eventually, I sighed, and broke the silence.

"Tina, last night and this morning has been amazing..."

"We don't have to talk about that, Jay," she said, her voice low.

"It's just, I mean, if Mr. Hoffman were to ever find out, I..."

"Oh, don't worry about him," she said with a look of annoyance on her face. "He's already cheated on me. Twice."

"Oh," I muttered, not sure what to say after that.

"Don't feel bad," she said. "He can have his fun. As long as I get to have mine." She gave my arm another squeeze. "Besides, after I heard about you and Erin breaking up, I just felt like I had to do something."

"I mean, I sure haven't thought about my ex-girlfriend since last night," I said with a coy smile.

We walked a few more yards in silence, the snow crunching filling our ears.

"Jay, can I ask you a question?"

"Why sweaters?" I guessed. She laughed.

"Yes! I mean, I love wearing woolies, but its mostly just to keep warm, or I like the style. But for you..."

"That's the million dollar question, isn't it?" I said with a sigh. I looked down the path and spotted a park bench under a little awning. It appeared dry and devoid of snow. I led Tina over and sat down with her, holding her close.

"I think it started when I was a kid. In winter I used to be forced to wear sweaters, scarves and hats. They were always so itchy, and I was always so uncomfortably hot. But as I got older, hit puberty, they felt different. The itchiness became more a tingle. It felt good against my skin. And I loved the way women looked in fuzzy clothes."

"That is so wholesome and sweet," said Tina. "I suppose I always knew that about you. Whenever you came over to visit, I'd see you ogling me. But only in my fuzzies."

"Is that why you packed so many for this trip?"

She shrugged, a coy smile creeping on her lips.

"So..." I said. "The Mommy thing?"

"Oh, no," she said, burying her face in her mittens. "Please don't think I'm weird."

"Hey, you already know my deep dark secret," I said. "And no, I don't think it's weird."

Tina breathed a sigh of relief.

"It has nothing to do with being an actual mom, just so you know," she said. "It's more, I like being dominant, yet nurturing."

I nodded, beginning to understand.

"And having my tits sucked certainly doesn't hurt," she finished. I let out a laugh.

"Oh," I said, "that can be arranged, you know."

"Oh really?" she said, bringing her face in close to mine. Her turtleneck rubbed against mine. I could smell her perfume. Instinctively, my hand reached out and cupped her breast through her sweater. I was delighted to feel she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Mmm, good boy," she purred in my ear, punctuating it by sliding her tongue along my earlobe. I shivered and it definitely wasn't from the snow.

"Oh Mommy," I whispered back. Massaging her breasts through the mohair, I felt her bare nipples harden under my touch, even through the thickness of the sweater. I gave them each a firm pinch through the wool.

"Fuck," she cried out. "You naughty little boy."

"I'm sorry, Mommy," I said back, really milking it. I batted my eyelashes innocently.

"It's okay," she said, lifting her sweater up over her chest. "Kiss them each and make them better."

I leaned forward and placed my mouth on her breast, gently sucking while flicking my tongue against her erect nipple. Her fuzzy arms wrapped around me tightly, pulling me closer into her bosom. I looked around for a moment, to make sure we were well and truly alone.

"Just wanted to make sure we are in the clear," I said.

"Hush," she said, grabbing the back of my head and pushing my face towards her tits again. "You weren't finished."

Dutifully I continued to lick and suck her breasts, nibbling the nipples lightly, then more aggressively. Her breathing quickened and she crushed me harder into her heaving bosom. I slid my hand up her thigh, resting it on her crotch. I began to massage her through her tights. A slow, light touch, just little circles with the tips of my fingers. She shuddered in response, grinding herself onto my hand. I felt a tug at my belt, and was surprised to see her undoing my jeans zipper with one hand. Tina slid my cock out of my pants and I shivered as the skin of my sensitive member felt the cold winter air.

"Don't worry," she said, as if reading my mind, "I'll keep it warm for you." She wrapped the sleeve of her mohair sweater around her hand and began to jerk me.

"Ohhh," I groaned loudly, muffled somewhat by the breast in my mouth.

"I thought you might like that," she said, pleased with herself. "Such a good sweaterboy, aren't you?"

"Yes Mommy," I said, my face now slick with my own saliva.

"You get so hard for me, so quick after your last cum. I'm so proud of you."

My cock twinged at her praise. She jerked it faster, makings sure to caress everywhere with her soft and fuzzy sleeve, paying special attention to the head. My eyes rolled in their sockets. I could feel a tingle beginning in my balls.

"Mommy, I can't last like this," I murmured.

"Oh you poor baby," she said. "Okay, I'll take care of you. Just promise me you'll tell me when you are about to cum. Can't have another mess like last time."

"I promise, Mommy."

Tina got up and knelt down in front of me, pushing my legs apart as she pulled my jeans down to the ankles. The cold bench was freezing against the backs of my legs, but I didn't care. Tina's green eyes pierced my soul as she stared at me, slowly lowering her mouth to my cock. She took me in, not averting her gaze one moment. Her mouth was so wet, warm, and loving. She sucked me slowly, her fuzzy turtleneck grazing my balls as she did. I leaned back and closed my eyes, my head swimming.

"Stay with me," she said.

I forced myself to keep eye contact, to not look away.

"Good boy," she said.

My breathing was getting ragged. My cock pulsed with my heartbeat, going faster and faster. My skin tingled all over, from the touch of my sweater as well as hers. I buried my mouth into my turtleneck to muffle my moans.

"Mommy," I panted, "You're going to make me cum."

"Good boy," she said again. She opened her mouth as she jerked me, ready to take my load. However, right as I felt myself erupt, she flashed a wicked grin and aimed my cock back towards me. I gasped as a hot white glob hit me in my open mouth, and another spatted onto my turtleneck. If I wanted to protest, I couldn't as all the muscles in my body turned to jelly. Tina jerked me mercilessly, giggling as another two spurts shot up the front of my sweater. She then turned my cock towards her face, and pumped more onto her own sweater. Thick, sticky ropes clung to the wool fibers of her turtleneck, dripping down and landing on the top of her wooly tits. After what felt like an instant and eternity, she slowly stopped, giving my cock one last squeeze. A final drop of cum pooled on the tip, which she rubbed across her tit.

"I thought you didn't want me to make a mess?" I said, confused. She smiled, stood and pulled me into a hug, pressing her chest against mine. When she pulled back, strands of cum clung between us like spiderwebs.

"Oh well," she said with a smile. "I guess we will just have to make the rest of our stroll a cumwalk, shall we?" She traced a finger across her sweater, collecting a drop. She leaned over me and rubbed it on my bottom lip. I licked it up instinctively.

"Such a good boy," she purred. With that she started to walk away. I quickly pulled up my jeans and followed her back onto the snowy path. I looked around both ahead and behind us, worried some jogger or passerby would see this odd couple dressed in cummy mohair.

As we rounded a bend, I noticed another cabin down the path. It wasn't as large as the Hoffman's, but it looked cozy, and a small plume of smoke was emanating from the chimney. Tina led me by the hand towards the front porch.

"We're not going in there, are we?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Just wanted to stop and say hello to a neighbor," said Tina.

My heart stopped in my chest. Tina left me standing at the foot of the staircase as she climbed them to the covered porch. She gave the front door three quick knocks and turned and looked back down at me crooking a finger at me.

"Come here and say hello," she said. My heart slammed in my chest as I climbed the stairs to join her. Suddenly, the front door opened. A woman a few years older than Tina stood in the doorway. She had a mane of curly red hair that cascaded down her shoulders and back. She was wearing a dark green Icelandic turtleneck sweater. It appeared to be a size to small. I stared with wide eyes at her massive breasts straining against the wool. She stared at me and I quickly looked away.

"Tina," she said, "What a surprise." She eyed my and Tina's sweaters. "Aren't you a pair?"

"Hi Joan," said Tina. "We sure are. Mind if we come in?"

To be continued...