The Cabin (My Sweater-Mommy) Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina and Jay continue their fuzzy escapades over breakfast.
2.1k words
4.71
3.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning sun shone through the frosted glass of my bedroom window. I blinked a few times and stretched my arms. My hand felt something soft on the bed next to me. I looked over to see Tina's sweater lying on the sheets. She was nowhere to be seen. I ran my hand over the fibers. Part of me thought all of yesterday was a dream. Maybe I still was dreaming. I saw the mess I had made all over the cowlneck. I was actually kind of impressed, Tina got more out of me than I thought was possible. The thought of her made my cock twinge under the sheets. I eyed the sweater, tempted, but thought better of it.

I could hear the sounds of movement coming from down the hall in the kitchen. I could also smell coffee, which is just about the best smell in the world. I got up, popped on some sweats, and headed down the hall. As I approached the kitchen I also smelled bacon cooking, which made my mouth water. But when I walked into the room and saw Tina, my heart nearly stopped. She turned and smiled at me. She was wearing a sleeveless mohair turtleneck. It was chocolate brown, with a high, tight collar. Over top of it, she wore a matching, knee-length duster. Both items were incredibly fuzzy, and the morning light caused a little halo of fuzz to hover around her. Her outfit was completed by some cream colored leggings and yet another pair of furry snow boots.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said with a smirk. She slid towards me a steaming cup of coffee. I looked down at it and saw it already had a splash of half and half in it. Tina leaned towards me and whispered.

"I creamed it already for you."

A slight shiver ran down my spine as her lips brushed my ear. I jumped when I heard the clank of a fork against a plate and realized we were not alone. Matt and Amber were sitting over in the breakfast nook, nursing cups of coffee and what looked to be severe hangovers. Their backs were to us, facing towards a window that looked out onto the lake. It was then that I noticed it was snowing.

"Go sit," Tina gestured to the table. "I'll bring you a plate."

Doing as I was told, I grabbed my coffee and slid into the breakfast nook. It was kind of like a restaurant booth, a circular bench was built into the wall next to the window, and a few chairs were positioned on the other side. I slid onto the bench and looked and Matt and Amber.

"You two have a good time last night?" I asked.

"Too good," groaned Amber. "I never am going to touch a drop of booze again."

"I give that two weeks, tops," muttered Matt. He was aimlessly scrolling his phone, his coffee seemingly untouched.

Not wanting to annoy my hungover friends too much, I just sipped my coffee and watched the snow fall through the window. It was really a nice, relaxing way to start the day. My heart did skip a beat, however, when Tina slid into the booth beside me. She had placed down huge plates of pancakes and bacon on the table, along with a big bottle of real maple syrup. I think I saw Matt turn a shade of green as he looked at the food. I, on the other hand, was famished, and took a pile of food.

"At least someone has an appetite," said Tina. "Good boy."

My eyes widened as she said it, but either Amber and Matt didn't hear it, or didn't' care. Tina wiggled closer in the both next to me. I could feel her fuzzy sleeve rubbing against my arm.

"So, what's the plan for today?" she asked. "Build a snowman? Play some board games?"

"Recovery day," Matt groaned. "I can't think about doing anything right now."

"Oh, you're no fun," Tina pouted. "I bet Jay would be up for some games."

"Y-yeah," I stammered. "I love games."

"Oh, I know you do."

I felt her hand slide onto my thigh and had to do everything in my power not to yelp in surprise. I looked across the table. Matt and Amber were both staring down at their phones, oblivious to anything that might be happening under the table.

"Card games are fun too," I said, hoping to fill the awkward silence in the room.

Tina's hand continued to rove, sliding across the crotch of my sweatpants. My cock, grew rock hard under her touch. I snuck a glance at her and saw a coy smile playing across her face. She bit her lip and I felt fingers deftly slide my cock out of my pants. If either Matt or Amber looked under the table, they would be in for a rude surprise. Tina then wrapped her mohair sleeve around her hand and began to caress the head of my cock with it.

"MMM," I moaned involuntarily. I quickly took a sip of coffee.

"That's really good," I said, gesturing to my mug. "Columbian, is it?"

"I think it might be," said Tina. "Do you want me to get up and check?"

"No!" I blurted out. "I mean, that's okay, enjoy your breakfast."

"Are you enjoying yours, Jay?" she asked.

"Everything is wonderful, Tina," I said. Matt made a face.

"Since when did you start calling her Tina?" he asked.

"Jay's a big boy," she said. "I told him he can call me that. Why, you have a problem with it?"

"It's just weird is all," he said.

"Would you rather I have him call me Mommy?" My cock twinged at the thought.

"Ugh," Matt groaned, burying his face in his hands.

Throughout this whole conversation, Tina was rubbing her sleeve all over my cock. Slowly and steadily, as to not draw attention. I felt my face start to flush and my breathing became a bit unsteady. I had to put my mug down as my hand started to tremble. I looked over at Tina. Her green eyes were piercing. She stared at me, no longer coy, but hungry. She was relentless. I tried to communicate to her without speaking. I couldn't last like this. She seemed to pick up on it. She gave a slight, nearly imperceptible nod.

And I came. I bit my lip to keep from screaming, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me. My cock pulsed, shooting hot globs of cum. She had positioned her hand so that it was all shooting up the sleeve of her mohair coat. She continued to stoke me as I did, causing my vision to blur.

"Oh, Jay," she said, "I hope you are feeling okay. You are looking rather flushed." My heart hammered in my chest as I saw Amber and Matt look at me with concern.

"Yeah, you don't look too good," said Amber.

"I'm just really warm," I stammered. "I think it's the coffee."

Amber shrugged and turned back to Matt.

"Babe, I really think you should eat something," she said as she held up a plate of pancakes towards him. Matt's face turned an even paler shade as he quickly got up from the table.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," he said as he ran down the hall. Amber gave us a pained smile.

"Excuse me. I'll go check on him." She quickly ran after him.

A few moments after they left, Tina let go of my now flaccid penis.

"That was close," I said. "We could have been caught."

"But you loved every second of it, didn't you?" asked Tina. I nodded.

"What are we going to do about this though," she asked as she pulled arm out from under the table. She slid up the sleeve of her coat, showing a thick, white coating of cum all over the fibers on the inside.

"You are such a dirty boy," she said. "That's the 2nd sweater of Mommy's you have ruined."

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"I'm sorry, who?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," I said, feeling my checks blush.

"What would a good boy do?" she asked.

I gently took her arm and brough her wrist up to my face. I kept my eyes locked with hers as I opened my mouth and began to lick and suck the cum-covered mohair. The mess I made was salty and it mingled with the sweetness of her perfume. It honestly wasn't unpleasant. The fibers tickled my nose and mouth as I went. I noticed Tina's face starting to flush as well.

"Keep going," she said, slipping out of the coat. She was now just in the sleeveless mohair turtleneck. I never noticed how muscular her arms were before. She could probably bench me if she wanted to. Now that her hands were both free, she began massaging her tits through her sweater. The mohair was extra tight across her bust, and they looked massive in it.

The sleeve was now sopping with my saliva, but I didn't stop. She didn't want me to stop. I smiled as I saw one of her hands slide down to her tights and begin rubbing tight little circles across her pussy. She let out a soft moan and her eyes rolled in her head. I watched a wet patch grow larger and larger across the crotch of her grey tights.

I held up the now cum-free sleeve of her coat.

"Did I do good, Mommy?" I asked innocently. Now it was her turn to squirm.

"Fuck, yes. So good, baby," she gasped. "Such a good boy." Her hips gyrated on the bench of the breakfast nook. Her boot knocked into the table leg, nearly sending my coffee spilling. She didn't' care. Neither did I.

"I need you to help Mommy in the laundry," she said, suddenly standing and walking down the hall. I dutifully followed. She led me into a large laundry room, state of the art washer/dryer, large sink, a table to fold clothes. She quickly turned on both machines so the room was loud with the sound of running water and tumbling machinery. She hopped up on the folding table and slid off her tights, spreading her legs wide.

"Strip," she commanded me as she continued to touch herself. I slid out of my sweats and tee shirt until I was standing naked in the laundry room. The tile floor was cold. I shivered. She pointed to a peg on the wall where some winter accessories were hanging.

"Put those on."

I pulled a large, chunky cable knit scarf off the peg. I wrapped it around my neck. My nipples got hard as the wool brushed against them. Next came a matching beanie. It smelled like Tina's hair. I slid it on, it went down to my ears. Finally a pair of matching mittens completed the look. I felt ridiculous.

"Aww," said Tina. "My good boy all bundled up." She crooked a finger towards me. I slowly approached, and she grabbed the edges of my scarf, cinching it tight, but not unpleasantly, around my neck. She pulled me down towards her crotch, which was glistening with her wetness.

"Kiss it."

Not needing to be told twice, I knelt in front of her and began kissing and licking. I felt her hips push against my face, griding her muff onto me. My tongue traced the edges of her clit, teasingly. I looked up and watched as she ran her hands over her mohair-covered tits. She kneaded them through the wool, every now and then giving her nipples a good pinch through the fabric. Her turtleneck rode up over her mouth, and I could just see the tops of her cheeks red with color.

I took a mittened hand and rubbed the wool against her thigh, slowly inching towards her pussy. She moaned softly into the folds of her turtleneck. I began to rub a thumb over her clit and I felt her shudder. I continued to lick, suck and rub. Then I slowly inserted a finger inside her. She gasped. I stopped and looked up at her.

"Keep going," she panted heavily.

I slid a second mittened finger inside her, finger fucking her as I ate her out. She was so wet by now, and my glove, scarf, and face were covered with her sticky juices.

I loved it.

Apparently, she did too. After what felt like just a few minutes, she grabbed me tightly by the scarf and pulled me firmly against her muff. She screamed into her turtleneck as she came, her whole body shuddering. She also squirted, and my face was awash with her cum which poured down my nose and mouth, covering my scarf.

We both took a minute, catching our breath. Her face was flushed dark red by this point, and she gazed down at me lovingly, running her hand through my hair.

"Oh, Jay," she purred, "You've been such a good boy." I smiled.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Oh, the things I'm going to do to you..."