The Cabin (My Sweater-Mommy) Ch. 05

Story Info
Jay has a fuzzy encounter with Joan.
3.4k words
4.74
2.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman, Joan, ushered us both inside entryway of her cabin, closing the door behind us. A roaring fire crackled in the fireplace at the center of the room. A brown leather sofa sat in front of it with thick, plush blankets draped over the back. A wicker basket lay on the cushion, skeins of yarn packed inside. Knitting project was next to it, the needles resting nearby. It was a large pile of off-white in a chunky knit. It kind of looked like an Irish sweater, but too big. Maybe a blanket?

Joan was maybe in her early to mid 40's. Her hair was curly and copper-red, flowing across her shoulders and down the small of her back. It was held back with a cute little headband, giving her a sort of bohemian/hippy vibe. She had a sea of freckles across her cheeks and nose, giving her a more youthful appearance than she maybe was. But I had a hard time noticing any of what I just described, because of what she was wearing.

Joan was dressed in an Icelandic wool sweater. It was a turtleneck, and it had that zig-zaggy pattern across the shoulders and chest that they were known for. It was a deep hunter green, and it had a turtleneck that even folded down pushed aggressively against her neck, threatening to overtake her chin at any moment. The wool was tight across her body, possibly a bit too tight, as I could see rock-hard nipples pressing against the wool. Her breasts had to be at least D cups, and swayed ever so slightly as she moved. She was clearly not wearing a bra underneath. The outfit was completed with a pair of black wool tights and furry Ugg boots.

She cradled a mug of steaming tea beneath her bosom with both hands as she examined us. Tina and I must have looked insane. Both dressed in oversized mohair turtlenecks that were now both covered in my cum. She raised an eyebrow, but then just smiled and shrugged, taking a sip of her tea.

"So," she said. "You must be Jay." My heart rate quickened. How much did she know about me?

"Tina had mentioned that Matt was going to be bringing his friend up to the lake house," she continued. "Can I make either of you some tea?"

"I'd love some," said Tina. "Do you mind if I use your restroom? I just need to get a little cleaned up." She gestured towards her sticky turtleneck.

"Sure, love," said Joan. "It's down the hall, you know the way. Jay, would you like some tea as well?"

I nodded dumbly. She smiled and nodded towards the fireplace.

"Go, sit. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right there."

I moved slowly, as if in a daze. Was I dreaming all of this? Was I delirious? Time felt like it was slowing down, or like I was underwater. I sat down on the sofa, careful not to disturb the knitting project. I couldn't make out what I was looking at. It wasn't a blanket, I could clearly see a sleeve. Maybe a snuggie? I smiled at the thought. I slowly slid my hand across the couch and caressed the fiber. A bit rougher than what I was wearing, could definitely be Aran wool. I kneaded the wool between my fingers, pondering what this would feel like all over.

Footsteps came from the kitchen and I quickly slid my hand back. Joan sat a hot mug of tea down on the coffee table in front of me. She slid the knit pile out of the way and plopped down on the coach. She was checking her cell phone, which she then tossed onto the pile. She scooched uncomfortably close to me. She caught my gaze staring at her project.

"Oh, do you like knitting?" she asked, a coy smile creeping out of her lips.

"I do," I said, nodding. "I admire the dedication it takes to make something so complicated."

"Have you tried making anything yourself?" I shook my head.

"No, it seems overwhelming, I wouldn't know where to start."

"You just need a good teacher," she said, patting my leg. "I am actually part of knitting circle. You could always join us. I'm sure the ladies could teach you a thing or two."

"M-maybe," I stammered. I was suddenly feeling very flushed and hot.

"So, what happened here?" she asked, tracing fingernail across my torso, old cum drying against the fabric of my sweater.

"Oh," I said, scrambling to come up with any believable lie. "We had a mishap with our coffee."

"Coffee, eh?"

"Yes, something with the foam. The machine malfunctioned and got foamy cream everywhere."

I knew as soon as I said it how much it sounded like bullshit. Joan leaned forward and gave my sweater a sniff.

"I'll have to let Tina know, I think her cream has gone bad." She stood up holding out her hand. "Here, let me have it, I'll put it in the laundry to soak at least."

I slid out of the sweater, handing it to Joan. I let out an involuntary shiver. Even with the fire going, the room was chillier than I realized.

"Would you like me to bring you a different one?" she asked?

"No, no," I said. "I don't want to impose. I'll just have some of this tea and sit by the fire. Thank you, though."

"So polite," she said with a smile. And then, under her breath, barely louder than a whisper.

"Good boy."

My eyes widened and I turned to look at her, but she was already walking down the hall towards her laundry room. Did I hear her correctly? Did I imagine it? I took the mug of tea and noticed my hands were shaking. I took a tentative sip. Cinnamon and honey. It was really nice. I let out a sigh and tried to relax. I nearly dropped my mug when I heard a buzzing coming from the couch. I looked over and saw Joan had left her phone. The screen was lit up and I could see she had a new text message. I also saw that the message was from Tina.

"Weird," I thought to myself. I looked over my shoulder. Tina and Joan were both nowhere to be seen. I quickly put down my mug and snatched up the phone. I tapped on the notification, fully expecting a password or a screen lock. There was none, and the phone opened to a chat history between Tina and Joan. The phone nearly slipped out of my fingers when I saw that I was the primary subject of their conversations.

Chat History:

(Tina) So, I may have done something...

(Joan) Oh? Do tell.

(Tina) So you know my son's friend, Jay?

(Joan) Yeah, you had mentioned you were hosting them this week.

(Tina) Well, one thing led to another...

(Joan) YOU DID NOT!

(Tina) 😊

(Joan) Details. Spill it!

(Tina) We had a few drinks. I was feeling a bit tipsy. He was eyeing me all night in my angora sweater.

(Joan) The white cowlneck? You do look lovely in that.

(Tina) Turns out, the boy has a bit of a fetish for woolies. Have you ever heard of such a thing?

(Joan) Yes! We had a guy join our knitting group who clearly had one. He was so fun to tease. Wear a tight, fuzzy sweater and you can get him wrapped around your finger.

(Tina) Is that what you did?

(Joan) 😉

(Tina) Anyway, one thing led to another, and this happened.

Tina then texted a picture of her cum covered sweater.

(Joan) OMG, that is so hot.

(Tina) That's not the only one he made a mess of.

(Joan) How many times have you guys done it???

(Tina) Three so far. The good boy is in the shower now.

(Joan) Good boy, huh? 😊 He know about your little mommy kink?

(Tina) I may have let it slip. He either seems to like it as well, or he plays along very nicely.

(Joan) God, I want to mee this boy.

(Tina) Should I bring him over?

(Joan) OMG, you wouldn't. What would I do?

(Tina) Anything you want to...

I scrolled to the bottom of the text exchange. The last text was from Tina. It simply said:

(Tina) He's all yours.

"Secret's out, eh?"

I jumped up off the couch at the sound of Joans voice. She came sauntered back into the living room, her breasts slowly swaying to and fro under her sweater. She walked around the sofa until she was standing right in front of me. She looked down at her phone in my hands.

"Were you reading my texts?" she asked. Her icy blue eyes piercing into mine.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"Well, what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm sorry," I said again. "I didn't mean to..." She put a finger to my lips.

"I said, What. Are. You. Going. To. Do. About. It?"

"Anything you want," I whispered.

"Good answer," she said. Suddenly, her hand was on the back of my head, pulling me into her. Her fingers entwined into my hair as she kissed me roughly. Her tongue probed my mouth deeply, hungrily. My whole body had gone rigid, but as I felt her press into me, I relaxed, wrapping my arms around her waist. My hands roamed up and down her back, delighting in the texture of her sweater. I could feel her voluptuous breasts rubbing against my chest. Her mane of curly red hair caressed my cheeks. It smelled heavenly, like strawberries. I shuddered.

"Are you cold, baby?" she cooed, kissing me up and down my neck. I wasn't anymore, but was excited to see what would happen.

"A little," I said.

"I have something for you, then," she whispered into my ear, punctuating it with a little nibble of my earlobe. She turned and grabbed the woolen pile from the end of the couch, tossing it to me. I caught it, surprised with how heavy it was.

"Put it on," she urged, watching me with hungry eyes. Her breathing was heavy and her bosom rose and fell hypnotically. I unfurled the mystery garment. It took me a moment to realize I was holding a woolen catsuit. It had sleeves that ended in built in mittens, legs that ended in little booties, and a seam up the back to enter it. I started to slide my arms in and Joan clicked her tongue.

"In an undershirt, really?" she said. "Strip down please."

I slid out of my t-shirt and began to undo my jeans. My cock was now rock-hard and throbbing. As I pulled down my pants, I saw Joan's eyes widen at the tent I was pitching in my undies. She bit her bottom lip. Her hands began massaging her breasts as she watched me. The underwear came off finally, and I began to climb into the wooly catsuit. My cock twinged in anticipation.

Legs first, then arms. The wool sent little jolts of electric pleasure as it rubbed against my bare skin. The neck came next, which I had a little trouble with. It was a very long turtleneck, and as I slid my head into it, it just seemed to never end, an endless tunnel of wool. I felt Joan next to me, her deft hands adjusting the neck, folding it down until I could see again. It was thick and warm against my neck, pushing past my chin and touching the bottoms of my earlobes. Joan then walked behind me, and I felt a quick zip up my back as she sealed me inside. I looked down at the catsuit. It was knit with a lovely cable pattern down the front of the chest. Involuntarily, I ran my arms up and down my body, closing my eyes as I took in the wonderful feeling. A firm hand clamped around my cock and I let out a groan of pleasure. Joan was busy adjusting my crotch in the catsuit, which had its own little built-in willy warmer. She really had though of everything.

"Oh, does that feel good?" she asked, continuing to "adjust" my penis long after it was necessary. I nodded.

"You look so good in this," she purred, running a hand up and down my chest. "Fits perfectly."

"Feels amazing," I panted.

"Mmm, Good Boy," she whispered. Then with a firm shove, she pushed me back down onto the sofa. She straddled my leg, rubbing her tits with both hands. Slowly, she began to lift her sweater by the hem, up over her belly. She continued, slowly, lifting her breasts up and up, until they couldn't resist gravity anymore and dropped down out of the wool. A classic titty drop. I couldn't help but smile at her showmanship. Her breasts were pale and creamy, with a smattering of freckles across the top. Her nipples, which I had noticed under the sweater before, were now on full display. Small, but aggressively pointy. Eraser nipples. My hands instinctively reached out and cupped her bare breasts. It was a little unwieldy with the chunky mittens, but I was determined to make it work. I rubbed my thumbs slowly against her nipples while my other fingers massaged each breast. I smiled as Joan squirmed under my touch.

"Yes," she moaned, "You're such a good boy, aren't you?"

"Yes Mommy," I replied, taking a shot in the dark. I then gave both her nipples a firm pinch.

"Fuck," she moaned, her face flushing a deep crimson. Her fingers wrapped around the back of my head pulling me forward into her bosom. I eagerly opened my mouth for her firm, erect nipple. I began to suckle her, my hands massaging her as I went. I alternated between left and right, giving each the same loving attention. My tongue flicked across the nipples, feeling them get even more impossibly hard under my touch. Joan moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck, crushing her tits against my face. My head swam as she pressed against me, threatening to suffocate me. But I didn't want to come up for air. My face was slick with my own saliva, soaking into the top of my turtleneck.

It was my turn to moan when I felt Joan grab my hard cock through the willy-warmer. She slid it up against her crotch and began to grind hard against me. I slid my hands up and down her back, then starting massaging her ass through her black wool tights. She pulled me in tighter and tighter, grinding me harder and faster. There was an intense desire to the way she rode me. It was becoming harder to catch a breath, everything was dark, hot and wet. My cock ached underneath her. How many times had I cum in the last 24 hours? I didn't care. It was pure bliss.

Suddenly I could breathe again as Joan pulled back. Her curly red hair dangled down towards me in a wild tangle, tickling my cheeks, the smell of strawberry filling my nostrils. Her eyes bore into mine hungrily. She leaned down and kissed me again, hard on the mouth, her tongue aggressively seeking mine. She was so much rougher than Tina. I liked both, for different reasons. What kind of luck was I having where I had not one, but two older women to compare sexually? As if summoned just by thinking of her, I heard a creak on the hardwood floor and turned my head to see Tina.

She stood in the hallway, watching both of us intently. She had changed out of her mohair and was wearing the same Icelandic turtleneck sweater that Joan was wearing. Except, instead of dark green, hers was a sky-blue. It ended just above her knees, and she was wearing nothing else. Her green eyes glittered in the flickering firelight as she walked into the room. She slowly sat down in an armchair by the fire, the leather creaking under her. She smiled coyly at me as she spread her legs, revealing her pussy. Leaning back, she slowly started to rub herself, not breaking eye contact with me. Joan grabbed my chin and turned my head back towards her.

"I'm not done with you yet," she said, pulling me in for another kiss. She then stood up and slowly slid out of her tights, revealing off a muff of curly red hair. She began to rub it with one hand while her other massaged her breast. Her face was beet red now, so flushed with heat and arousal. She leaned forward and pulled a strand of my catsuit near the crotch. I felt the willy-warmer loosen and she slid my cock out of it. She knelt down in front of me, running her hands up and down my thighs. Then she grasped my cock, firmer than I would have expected. I gasped and she giggled.

"If you liked that," she said, trailing off as she ran her tongue up my shaft. My eyes rolled back in their sockets as she licked me. She was slow, methodical, planting loving kisses on every inch of my prick. When she got to the head, she was extra attentive, flicking the tip with her tongue. I wiggled under her touch, I couldn't help it. That just encouraged her more and she took me fully into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down as she sucked me off. Her red hair swayed back and forth. It was mesmerizing, like looking into the flames in the crackling fireplace.

I wasn't the only one enjoying the blowjob, however. I turned my head to look at Tina. Her legs were spread wide in the armchair, and she was vigorously rubbing herself. Her fingers were a blur against her pussy, and I could hear how wet she was from across the room. Her mouth was in an "O" shape of pleasure. She was close. I gave her a wink as Joan continued blowing me. I was rewarded with Tina shuddering like mad, letting out a muffled scream of delight as she came.

"MMM" Joan moaned onto my cock. She turned and looked back at Tina.

"You enjoying yourself, love?" she called. Tina could only nod, her eyes wide as she came back down to earth.

"We put on quite a show, don't we?" said Joan, smiling at me. She then drooled a long strand of spit onto me and proceeded to jerk me faster and harder. I couldn't reply to her to save my life. I just moaned in agreement. Her fingers were magic as they worked me up and down, around the head and back. I was getting the telltale tingling feeling in my balls, radiating up the shaft. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm so close," I panted

"Ooh, good boy," Joan cooed. "Let's see how much cum you can give me."

I shook violently as I began to spurt. Jets of hot, white cum flooded out of me. Even Joan looked surprised by the force of it, as a blob landed on her chin, then another across her mouth. It dribbled down her face and onto the top of her turtleneck. She gasped, but didn't stop pumping me.

"I want it all!" she said. "Give me all of it!"

I let out something between a moan and a roar as my cock continued to pulse under her touch. I shot strand after strand into her gorgeous hair. Some clung to her locks, some dripped down onto her fuzzy tits. But still she wouldn't let go or slow down.

"Please," I panted, trying to regain any composure. But all my muscles had turned to jelly under her touch.

"Please," she repeated mockingly, raising an eyebrow. "Please go faster?" She started jerking me even faster than before. I couldn't take it. I whimpered and wiggled, trapped in my wooly catsuit under this dominant woman's power. Eventually, she relented, and slowed her pumping to a gentle massage. I still twitched with each caress.

"I'm sorry, sweet boy," she murmured. "Next time, we need a safe word, huh?"

I nodded dumbly, my heart still racing, my breathing ragged. I looked over at Tina. She looked like I felt. She looked like she had melted into a puddle in her chair.

Meanwhile, Joan was looking down at her now cum-covered sweater.

"Well, you certainly have some stamina," she said. She then leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Ready for what comes next?"