The Cabin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try a new position" He whispered in my ear.

I was happy he decided that. I was close to exploding in him. He got off my swollen cock and turned around.

With his smooth back pressed against my hairy chest, he slid his body between my legs. It took us a few tries, and bit more lube. Slowly he was able to push down between my legs. He placed his hands on my thighs and pushed down on me. He leaned all the way back against me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

His long cock flung out as he pushed all the way down on me. I reached around and jerked him in place, and his ass pressed on me.

"Oh fuck I'm going to..." He yelled.

That was unusual for him. It always took him so long to finish. He usually shot a big load but nothing like this. I jerked him faster and faster, his load shot across the room, but I didn't want this to stop.

Now it was my turn to try something.

"Lie down next to me" I whispered in his ear.

I lay on the couch behind him, and held his waist tight in my hands. I added a bit more lube and pushed inside him. I reached up and placed him in a headlock, thrusting all the way in. His cute ass slammed hard against me as I kissed the back of his neck.

"Come in me!" He begged.

I grabbed his waist hard and pushed inside him. I pulled him back towards me, and kissed him from behind as my load poured inside him.

He grabbed the blanket off the floor and covered us with it. He turned back towards me and we pushed our naked bodies together. The fire had slowly been dying out, but we barely noticed.

We also didn't notice the caretaker stroking himself up and down by the window.

12