The Cabin Wall

Story Info
Aoto's anal-only submissive gets treated to a special night.
22.3k words
4.6
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orbiticus
orbiticus
62 Followers

This is a story that I wrote in the second-person perspective for the sake of trying it out. The intention is not to be the reader's perspective, but if you prefer to read it that way, I'm certainly not stopping you!

Here, we follow Aoto and Luna, who have an anal-only free-use dynamic, and witness an episode wherein Luna is objectified to the extreme.

As a bit of forewarning, the story features only anal and oral sex (primarily the former); also, the latter part of the story features some rather adventurous things being done with semen, which may squick out some readers.

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope you enjoy reading this as I enjoyed writing it.

All acts depicted are consensual and all characters are over the age of 18.

***

It's just a Saturday like any other. You're on the couch watching television when Aoto sits down and slides over next to you.

"Hey," you offer. Your hand moves to his thigh, the other still digging through a bag of chips. Plenty of weekend afternoons start this way -- with the two of you luxuriating in your post-lunch debility, doing nothing in particular. It's good just to be with him.

"Hey there," he replies, leaning in to kiss you on the cheek. His beard is soft, smells of argan oil. You turn to look at him; his eyes gleam, dark and covetous in the frame of his glasses. Your hand abandons the bag of chips and sets it on the coffee table -- he wants something.

"Oh, hey," you say again, this time leaning back into him, tasting his breath, soaking in the vastness of this man you call your lover. "Sir."

Your lips meet in a brief kiss as his hand moves down to your butt; it's the part of your body he has always been the most fond of -- that he covets more than any other.

"Have you been diligent for me?" he asks. He breathes into your ear with a smile, giving your ass-cheek a firm squeeze before making his way further in, feeling for your anus through your underwear.

"Yes, Sir," you reply -- like any other day, you have cleaned and lubed your ass, his property, to be used at any time -- taken at a moment's notice -- as is your duty.

His fingers find your entrance and linger, teasing you for a moment before retreating to your waistband and creeping down inside your underwear, moistening themselves on the lubricant lingering between your ass-cheeks. You let out a long breath.

"Mmm," he says. "Good."

His other hand pulls you toward him; he kisses the corner of your neck as he finds your asshole, and you relax into him as his finger, soft but firm, enters you, pulling at your anus, testing your pliancy. You sigh, almost moaning -- it is always a pleasure just to feel him there.

"Good girl," he murmurs with a kiss on the temple. A second finger joins the first, followed swiftly by a third, and you feel yourself being toyed with, opened -- prepared. A fourth finger enters, and you sigh as he pushes himself into you, widening you until your ass takes the set of them easily, his knuckles resting against your gaping entrance, lodged inside his property.

You whimper -- God, you hope he will fuck you. It's not a sure thing: just the other day, he did the same thing, reaching into your underwear and stretching you open with his fingers, only to leave them there inside you, gently squirming and tugging at your ass as the two of you watched television together. Sometimes you wonder how much you would have to train to accommodate his entire hand, pondering what it would be like to feel his entire fist stretching you, testing his property, reinforcing his dominance.

His fingers exit. You exhale sharply as you are brought back to reality, your pliant asshole suddenly contracting around nothing.

"Over here, my love," he says.

He pats the space between his legs to beckon you, and you follow, crawling over his leg to nestle your butt in his crotch. His hand makes its way down your underwear again, and you feel as his palm, still slick with lube, brushes against your useless cunt, a pair of fingers finding purchase once again in your asshole.

The other hand slides down behind you and mirrors its counterpart; you feel his four fingers probing you, caressing the walls of your ass as they nestle deeper, until finally, when he is sure of his grip, he pulls his hands slowly apart from one another, stretching your sphincter open, expanding your hole for his use. All you can do is breathe deeply as you surrender yourself and let him suit you to his needs.

You know now he is definitely going to fuck you -- and that thought alone sends a bolt of lust hurtling through you, a loud moan escaping your mouth as your ass relents to the prying of his hands, the work he makes preparing you to be taken.

--

You remember that the two of you were planning to go out later, and you surmise that this time, like many others, it will be with his seed deep inside you, in all likelihood held in by a nice thick plug; if you're lucky, maybe its base will peek out just a little from behind your panties, your secret only really concealed by a little black skirt, your shined latex stockings grabbing attention, keeping the thought of your discovery always on your mind as the toy wiggles in your ass.

And maybe he will, once again, have you wear the shirt that bears your website's address. Oh, that thought drives you wild, makes you whimper, brings your fingers up to caress the metal collar around your neck. And maybe a man at a nearby café will see it, his curiosity piqued by the sight of you two -- the burly well-dressed man and his collared little toy -- and play furtively with his phone, finding the website, his finger perusing the Terms of Use, FAQ, Reviews.

Love how she whimpers when my dick goes in. She really likes this, doesn't she?

★★★★★

A good anal whore should be able to take cock more readily. Maybe she needs more training.

★★★☆☆

Luna, you look so cute with your panties in your mouth!

Image attached

★★★★★

Amazing as always! I never cum anywhere else :)

★★★★★

A few too many piercings for my taste but her ass feels great.

★★★★☆

If you slap her butt, she opens right up! I think she wants it ;)

Image attached

★★★★☆

And maybe his eyes will grow wide as he continues studying you, the fantasy of using you burgeoning in his mind and in his pants.

Q: When the site says 'Available', I can just come over and use her? How does that work in practice?

A: Essentially, yes! When the status is 'Available' and you're close enough, you can use the location tracking in Luna's collar to find us (see the website homepage). After that, just come say hello, and we'll find a suitable place.

Q: Do I have to use a condom?

A: As addressed in the Terms of Use, you do have to use a condom; please read those carefully if you have not already. We are able to provide condoms if you need one.

Maybe the man will stand up and walk towards you, whispering something anxiously to your Sir, and he will nod, and the three of you will sneak over to somewhere secluded -- a family restroom, perhaps -- when no one is looking.

Maybe his hands will tremble as he lifts your skirt, revealing the plug in your ass, your panties wet with the anticipation of being fucked. She is such a whore, he will think. You've braced yourself against the wall, practically begging for it in the way you present your body -- obedient, ready, desirous.

And maybe he'll peel off your underwear, asking with a stutter if he can put your panties in your mouth. Sir will approve, and you'll taste yourself, reminded once again of your own perverse tendencies, your desire to be used. It was you who engendered this, after all.

You'll let out a sigh as the man pulls the thick silicone plug from inside you and sets it down, in awe of its size. You imagine he has never ass-fucked anyone before; you hear as he nervously scrunches the condom onto his member, almost unbelievably erect as he gawks at your gaping hole, never imagining he would find himself in a situation like this, about to take the ass of this woman he's hardly met, the two of you having exchanged not a word.

And he'll tentatively grab your hips, the tip of his penis meeting your asshole as he pulls you into him; the two of you will sigh in unison as he slides into you, your ass taking his cock readily, comfortably.

"Mmmm," he'll moan, for a moment just savoring the sensation of being inside you. It is something new to him -- the strange sensation of comfort, the perverse intimacy of feeling the walls of this woman's rectum.

He'll start fucking you almost without realizing it, losing control of himself as his fingers dig into your hips, his cock thrusting into you with urgency, your ass slapping against him in return.

All you'll manage is to moan softly into your underwear as he takes you. God, it feels good to be fucked; you feel as your asshole relents further under the force of being used, easing itself into the role of this man's supple fuck-hole, a mechanism for his desire.

Then, suddenly, he'll groan, pressing your bodies together in one final embrace as he reaches climax, ejaculating with his cock lodged deep inside you. He'll exhale as he pulls himself out, and Sir will retrieve his condom, laden with cum, as he zips his pants back up and makes his leave, now all smiles and gratitude.

Sir will push the plug back into your ass, making you sigh again with its heft. He'll pull the panties from your mouth, now coated in drool, and invite you to put them back on. And maybe if you're good, you think, he'll find some opportune time to pour the man's semen into your mouth -- or perhaps he'll lift your shirt and empty it onto your breasts -- or he'll wait until the two of you are back home and mix it in with your moisturizer.

And maybe, if you're lucky, he'll spank you with the plug still in, and tell you what a good girl you are, leaving the word 'whore' unsaid as he always does, even if he makes you sleep in the cage under the bed, or with your ass still filled -- always reasserting his ownership.

--

But you are getting ahead of yourself. You gasp as Sir's fingers leave you and your asshole suddenly closes, severing you from your fantasy.

"Having fun there?" he whispers.

"Yeah," you sigh, unable to keep yourself from smiling.

"You like this, don't you?" he says. You feel his hands reaching down under your ass-cheeks before his fingers enter your asshole once again, this time a pair of them each on the left and right.

"Yes, Sir," you whimper. He pulls his hands apart; your ass is stretched open once more. You realize now just how much your body has already given in -- how your asshole gapes open unbelievably, ready to receive him, making you a more accommodating cocksleeve with each passing second.

But there's more than that -- he is being harsh with his grip, and you feel your ass actually straining as it slips against his fingers rather than simply being teased open. You whimper again in both pleasure and discomfort.

"Good girl," he mutters.

The sensation reminds you of a party a few months ago, when Aoto had invited a number of guests over to socialize while you served snacks and drinks in your lingerie. After a while, however, it became clear from their agitated whispers that something more was afoot, and before long, Aoto had taken you aside, pressed you into the floor, and chained you down by your neck, leaving your ass helplessly wagging in the air.

You remember how he peeled the panties from your body, revealing your glistening, well-trained hole to all of them, how he inserted something strange and foreign -- an anal spreader, it turned out, like some sort of perverted garter belt: a family of four long rubberized hooks, each anchored by an adjustable strap leading up to a belt fastened around your waist. The guests watched as he slowly opened you further and further, each painstaking sequence of tightenings eliciting a soft groan from your mouth and a murmur from among the onlookers as you endured being stretched to your limit, being made a spectacle for them to enjoy.

When he was satisfied with the sight of his gaping whore, he savored you for a moment, caressing your ass-cheek with the palm of his hand, before finally proclaiming that anyone who desired it was welcome to masturbate into your widened hole. A number of them partook, stroking their cocks while taking in the sight before approaching, angling themselves, and entrusting you with their semen.

When the guests had satisfied themselves, Aoto slackened the device and removed it -- drawing out a loud half-moaned sigh -- before releasing you from the floor and bidding you to pull your panties back up and return to serving the guests. You remember how their faces had lit up at the sight of the whore who had just been made their cumdump, the feeling of their semen oozing its way out of you as you obediently fulfilled their requests.

Even after everyone had left and you had changed into your pajamas, you could still feel their fluids leaking into your underwear, and it was as if they were still there watching -- judging the indisputable slut who had, without protest, been reduced to little more than a perverse curiosity. You had never been so turned on in your life.

--

Your owner removes his fingers again, releasing you from the trial of being spread open, pulling your head out of the clouds once again. You whine.

"Eager, are we?" he asks. You realize your hips have turned to press your butt into him, your anus feeling the bulge of his erect member even through your underwear.

"Yes, Sir," you reply. One of his hands makes its way up to knead your breast, smearing lubricant on your areola; the other pulls your hand behind your back and under his waistband. You feel the head of his penis against your palm, wet with precum.

"You want this, don't you?" he asks, moving your hand slowly down his shaft.

You quiver, your breath suddenly growing heavy with the burden of lust.

"Yes, Sir."

"Mmm." He removes his hands to adjust himself before caressing your butt and slipping your panties off. Then, all of a sudden, his hands are on the sides of your torso, lifting you gently upwards, his cock finding its way to your entrance, teasing your anus with its tip.

"Mmmh," you whimper, quivering in place. The anticipation is hard to contain.

"Good girl," he says, slowly lowering you onto his cock. You feel your asshole expanding once again, its muscles parting to make way for him until his tip lies soundly within you, holding you open, a firm reminder of who owns you.

You whimper again. God, you love that cock -- you remember how you started training your ass in the first place just to be able to accommodate the damned thing, never imagining at the time that you would enjoy it so much that you'd go on to demand being ass-fucked exclusively -- never imagining that your ass would become his free-use toy, shared generously even with others, your worthless pussy left totally unused. You feel it leaking uselessly as you wait to be filled.

Now he pulls you down into him, and you feel your butt meet his hips as his dick slides further in. Your well-trained hole offers hardly any resistance at all, as if it knows its destiny is to be nothing more than his yielding fucksleeve. After a moment, the full girth of his shaft is stretching your sphincter, his cock burrowing deep into your rectum, its pressure reinforcing your feeling of being owned as it fills you completely.

"Thank you, Sir," you stutter between breaths.

"Mm, quite well-behaved today, aren't we?" he says. "I had no idea you were so eager to be fucked."

He reaches up and pulls off your shirt before cupping your breasts in his hands, teasing the pierced nipples with his fingertips. You realize you are now completely naked as you sit on his cock, totally at his mercy.

"Yes, Sir," you whine, hopelessly horny. You wish you could simply start fucking yourself on his cock, but you know better than to misbehave.

He lingers for a moment, simply playing with your breasts while his erect member pulses inside you, as if testing your patience. Then, suddenly, you are pushed backwards as he slides his hips underneath you, bringing your body to rest against him. The weight of your body pushes his cock somehow even deeper, and you let out a sigh of exasperation as you feel your anus gripping his hilt, his testicles pressed into your perineum.

"Well, you'll get what you want, my love," he says. You gasp as his cock finally begins to stroke in and out; he is gentle at first, but he quickly grows more intense as he continues: the owner extracting gratification from his possession.

God, you love that cock. Each thrust is a reminder: the way it forces you open as it enters; the way it fills you, exerting its strange pressure on some unearthly place within you, making you want to howl; how it coaxes you into taking it more and more readily with each stroke, until your body mounts no resistance at all to being fucked, reduced to some fucktoy.

It's no wonder that the two of you had a silicone counterpart made in its image -- that he sometimes makes you stuff it inside you just so that you can feel him while lounging around, that he sometimes leaves it waiting for you dripping with lubricant at your seat at the dining room table, studying the look on your face when you realize you are about to be filled.

You moan loudly as you struggle to contain your enthusiasm. You can tell his breathing is growing more labored by the second -- he is approaching orgasm, and you must be doing well in servicing him. But the task has taken its toll on you as well, and your thoughts have pushed you ahead further still.

"Sir, may I cum?" you stutter. The words leave your mouth before you even realize it.

He continues using your ass without saying a word, gripping your breasts tightly as he holds you in place. You begin to wonder whether he heard you -- whether you really ever spoke in the first place.

"Sir, may I cum?" you repeat, this time more urgently, almost pleading.

Another silence. Your breathing gives way to a faltering moan as he continues fucking you, his cock hammering away at the spot that drives you wild.

Then, at last, he speaks.

"No, my love." His voice is breathy. "Save yourself."

"Yes, Sir," you whimper, only half-speaking, struggling to hold yourself together. You almost can't believe it -- you know that your orgasm is a matter of his discretion, but it's rare for him to disallow it in a circumstance like this.

"Oh, poor thing," he says. Your moan has become a sort of pouting whine as you hold your climax at arm's length, each thrust now a challenge to be overcome rather than a source of pleasure.

But his enthusiasm only intensifies as he seizes on the plight of his toy, now reduced completely to the service of his cock, and he pushes himself into you with renewed vigor, each thrust eliciting a little yelp to accompany the sound of it sliding in.

Finally, you hear him groan, and there is the warmth of semen pouring out from his cock as he buries himself deep in your ass, extracting a final moment of ecstasy with a few short thrusts.

"Thank you, Sir," you offer, almost panting as he lowers you back down in front of him, his member still inside of you.

"Good girl," he repeats, embracing you as he kisses the back of your head. You whine again as he reaches down and withdraws his penis; he lifts you gently by the torso and sets you down next to him before standing up and tucking himself away.

"I think you should lie down," he says, stroking your hair with his thumb. "You seem exhausted."

"Mhmm," you say weakly. He deposits you face down on the couch and fluffs a pillow for you to lie on.

orbiticus
orbiticus
62 Followers