The Cabin Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There, he takes the underwear out of your mouth before unfastening your bra and gently peeling the stockings from your legs. You lie there with your eyes closed; soon you hear the din of water spilling into the bathtub, a few stray motes of water vapor drifting over to kiss your body.

Wordlessly, he carries you to the tub and bathes you, gently sponging your breasts, your legs, your butt -- erasing the defilement of his making. You simply lie there as he caresses you -- something between luxuriation and exhaustion. In intimate moments like these it is apparent just how much he cares for you.

When he's done, he towels you off and carries you back to bed; you lie on top of him with your forehead buried in his chest as his hand reaches down to apply a balm to your tender hole. His hand rests on your butt as the two of you doze off to sleep, your naked body heaped on top of his.

--

When you wake up, Aoto is nowhere to be seen. You yawn. Through the bedroom windows you see the sun is high in the sky; it must be the middle of the afternoon now.

As you get dressed and make your way downstairs, a worrisome thought trickles into your mind, and when you find Aoto it spills out of your mouth.

"Hey," you say groggily, with a face of concern. "I was just thinking about the cabin again..."

"Oh?" He perks up on the couch, putting his book down. "What about it?"

You rub your eyes. "Don't we still have to clean up all the stuff there? If you're renting it, I mean."

"Well, I cleaned up most of it when you were in the shower," he says. "Like, the toys and stuff at least."

"Yeah, okay," you say. You hadn't noticed. "But we can't just leave that big wall there, can we?" It dawns on you that this was a completely insane thing to do in a rental cabin; if word got out, what would the owners think?

"Well, I might have lied a bit," Aoto says, a smile creeping across his face. "Why don't you go take a look at the fridge?"

"The fridge?" you reply, perplexed. "Okay, I guess."

Back in the kitchen, you see a few new additions to the refrigerator. From a distance, you see there is a photograph stuck to its surface by a magnet, accompanied by a small whiteboard. When you get closer, you recognize the photograph as the one from your website, taken after the conclusion of the festivities -- your ass: nice, red and ruined.

The whiteboard bears a simple inscription: 35/1000. A keyring with a single key dangles from a hook on its frame, accompanied by a little leather tag. You pick it up to take a closer look. Luna.

"What is this?" you ask, dangling the keyring.

"It's your key to the cabin," he says nonchalantly.

"What!?" you exclaim.

"You can think of it as a reward," he smiles," although you haven't quite earned it yet."

Your heart thumps in your chest, your eyes darting back to the whiteboard, the photograph. Suddenly, you make the connection between the tally marks on your ass-cheek and the number on the whiteboard -- the implication that it amounts to. Aoto bought the cabin, and the wall was left in the bedroom because he intends to reuse it -- over and over again.

"One thousand?" you say, your cheeks growing red, your grogginess now completely dissolved.

Aoto just looks at you and grins as you amble toward him. You think of what the number represents: your ass stretched to untold limits; ludicrous quantities of semen; hours of unearned punishment; degrading messages constantly residing on your body -- the spoils of being a 'relief hole' on a regular basis.

All you can do is stand there, growing aroused as the thoughts circulate in your head. Your eyes meet and you stare at one another.

"So, are you looking forward to next weekend?" Aoto finally asks.

You let out a long breath, struggling to calm yourself.

"Yes, Sir," you say. "I can't wait."