The Cabin Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Aoto smiles, emerging from the kitchen with a pair of plates.

He sets yours down first as you sit poised with cutlery in hand -- the meal for tonight consists of macaroni and cheese, accompanied by a rather handsomely browned piece of cornbread. Homey and comforting, if not overly glamorous.

As Aoto sits down and you plunge the first forkful of food into your mouth, it occurs to you that, despite having eaten quite a few meals while seated on a dildo, you remember being clothed on all the previous occasions. You imagine Aoto must be pleased with himself for arranging this: the sight of his collared whore's tits across from him, bobbing as she leans in for each bite, her gaping asshole hidden just under the table, her pussy wet with a perverse pleasure of his making.

But his demeanor says otherwise. Rather, he seems to be focused primarily on the task of eating rather than taking in the sight of you. He glances at his watch and you feel a sudden tinge of unease -- if this isn't what the two of you came here for, then what is?

"Do you like it?" he says, now most of the way through his plate.

"Yes, Sir," you nod emphatically, intentionally setting your breasts jiggling.

His eyes dart down for a moment before meeting your gaze again. "Well, if you want more, you're free to go into the kitchen and get it," he winks.

"Thank you, Sir," you reply, but you are nearly full and not especially eager to remove and replace yourself from the sex toy.

He stands up and walks to the kitchen, surely to replenish his plate.

"So, what do you think of this place?" he asks.

"It's really nice," you reply. "Cozy, pretty spacious, surrounded by nature."

He nods as he pries a square of cornbread from the pan. "And the shower?"
 "Well, it takes a while to get going, but that's what I would expect, I guess."

"Mhmm," he hums, chewing on cornbread before he even sits down. "Well, in my opinion, you haven't even seen the best part," he says.

"Oh?" you reply, tilting your head.

He shakes his head and forks another bunch of macaroni into his mouth.

You ponder for a moment before reaching the obvious conclusion. "The bedroom?"

He nods. You see his eyes dart over to his watch again. "Are you done?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir," you say, depositing your silverware on your plate and pushing it forward.

"Good! Then I'll give you a tour," he winks. He picks up the plates and walks them to the sink.

When he returns, he pulls out your chair and stands next to you, offering you his hand. You accept, and you sigh as he helps lift you off of the chair in one steady motion, your dinner companion rapidly slithering out of you as you go.

"Fuck," you mutter, feeling the sudden emptiness, your pliant asshole gaping into the open air.

"Good girl," he says, giving you a pat on the back, a kiss on the head. "Now, let me show you where you're going to sleep tonight." He smiles.

--

The bedroom, you gather, is the second door across from the fireplace, next to where you showered. Curiously, you see the door is locked from the outside with a deadbolt, meaning that someone in the bedroom would only be able to enter the main part of the cabin with a key.

When the door creaks open, there is nothing but darkness, shot through by a scarce few lines of pale yellow light creeping through a set of blinds. You turn to look at Aoto, who seems to be almost giddy, struggling to contain his enthusiasm as he reaches for the light switch.

"Why don't you go take a look?" he says as he turns on the lights and gestures toward the corner of the room.

This is what you find: the light from a moment earlier came from a glass window set into a heavy wooden door leading outside; next to it, there is a long, sturdy shelf bearing a lamp -- one of the only sources of light in the room -- and beyond the lamp, there are a number of items sitting in a line: a large pump bottle of lubricant, a pair of blunt syringes that you recognize as lube injectors, a large box of condoms, a bottle of body oil, a little pile of black markers, and an empty jar adorned with nothing but a picture of a mouth.

As you turn to your left, you see the main event: a wall of wood so large it practically divides the room in two. On it are mounted a large number of metal hooks which hold, by themselves or on strings, what is essentially a huge quantity of sex toys: dildos -- hard and soft -- some the size of a penis, some larger, a couple much larger, and even one that is instead fashioned as a long tentacle; strings of anal beads, ranging in size from that of a golf ball to that of a tennis ball; butt plugs of metal, glass, and silicone, all quite large, in shapes like an egg, like a cone, like a kidney; even a couple slink toys -- long, soft and flexible tapered things, made to snake all the way through the rectum and invade the colon.

The few things that aren't sex toys are close -- a pair of paddles, one heavier-looking than the other; a handheld electroshock device; a dangling mess of straps that you recognize as a strap-on dildo harness.

But in the center of the wall, nestled in the chaos of sexual objects, is the most important thing -- the thing that makes your stomach sink, that makes you almost light-headed with its implication -- a wide hole, padded in supple leather, built into the wall itself, and flanked to the sides and below with two smaller, similar holes on each side. Directly above it, resting gently on metal hooks like the others, are your black panties from before, your bra just above them. The latex stockings, too, are dangling just off to the right, newly shined. A set of printed signs illuminates the situation; you find yourself unable to look away.

RELIEF STATION

Welcome to the Relief Station, where we hope to alleviate your woes with the help of our anal relief hole, presented just in front of you. The wall here has a broad array of fun items for you to use, and on your right, you will find condoms and lubricant in addition to oil for shining the relief hole's body and markers for leaving a message on the very same. The markers are compatible with the oil, so don't feel shy about using both!

Before you begin, we do ask that you keep the following rules and guidelines in mind:

Without exception, you must use a condom at all times while fucking the anal relief hole; the box on your right provides a number of different sizes, so find the one that's right for you and enjoy yourself!

Sex toys are only to be used on the relief hole's asshole and not on any other person or orifice, and they must be replaced when you are finished with them.

Similarly, the anal relief hole's ass is, as the name suggests, the only part of it you may fuck. You may not tamper with the relief hole's vulva, nor may you play with its clitoris.

You are to treat the relief hole with care and to avoid damaging it: although the relief hole's ass is exceedingly well trained, you may encounter resistance while using some of the larger items, especially if the hole is not sufficiently warmed up -- in these cases, if the hole does not relent, do not attempt to force in an item that will not fit. Instead, try again after warming up with a smaller item.

You are invited to spank, paddle, or shock the relief hole's ass within reason, but this is to be treated as a bonus rather than the main event, and you must stop at any indication of genuine distress.

Additionally, there are a few courtesies that we ask of you as part of your time spent here.

Firstly, as a courtesy to your fellow guests, please limit your time with the relief hole to no more than ten minutes; this helps to ensure that everyone gets their turn in a timely fashion.

Next, you will notice the relief hole's bra, panties, and stockings hanging just in front of you. When you are finished, you are invited to empty the contents of your condom into an article of clothing of your choice. If you do not, we ask that you instead tie your condom closed and deposit it in the 'mouth jar' located to your right.

Finally, in the interest of maintaining the pliancy of the relief hole between visitors, it is helpful if you leave the hole plugged with one of the many toys as you leave. It is most valuable to subsequent guests if you use the largest toy you can for this function, so that the relief hole stays well prepared to take large items in the future.

That's all! Please enjoy your time here, and don't forget to leave a review on our website!

What the fuck, you think, your gaze once again landing on the openings in the wall, your underwear spread out next to it. "Anal relief hole"? And all of the toys on the wall, destined for its ass... your ass. You realize you are to be mounted into this wall as a fuckhole -- dehumanized, humiliated, tormented, used. Your heart is in your throat; you don't know what to say, or if there is anything to be said.

"Sir, I, ..." you manage, still in disbelief. The unbelievable wetness welling up in your sex betrays you. Aoto steps in behind you as your gaze remains transfixed on the perverse scene. His hand perches on your ass, his fingers stretching underneath, finding the moisture at the threshold of your entrance.

"Can you do this for me, Luna?" he says after a moment. A pang of lust shoots through you, making you almost dizzy. You turn to look up at him, gazing into his soft brown eyes.

"Yes, Sir," you say firmly, soft and subservient -- the magnitude of the task has plunged you straight into the depths of submission. You are his property, after all. Nothing would excite you more than the act of giving yourself to him, being made to serve as his toy.

He takes the side of your head in his palm, brushing your hair out of your face with his thumb. "Good girl," he says. His other hand again makes its way between your legs; you feel a finger circling the rim of your anus.

"Here's what's going to happen, then, Luna," he continues. He glances at his watch again. "In ten minutes, your first guest is going to come in. That means, before then, we have to open up that wall and close you inside, all right? Then we can prep your butt." He gives your ass a little squeeze.

"Yes, Sir," you reply with a smile. Your body quivers with nervous excitement.

"Okay. Now just stand here and wait for a moment."

Aoto disappears behind the wall of wood; shortly after, you hear a faint creaking as the upper half of the wall separates from the bottom, splitting the large opening -- which will hug your midsection -- in two. You see that the wooden divider is anchored to the side of the room by a metal track on its side, along which the higher part is now rising. The two halves are joined cross-sectionally in the shape of a chevron, keeping them from slipping against one another.

After what feels like a full minute of winching, the upper section -- clothing, dildos, and all -- sits several feet above the lower one, revealing what looks to be a padded table on the other side of the wall, level with the base of the largest padded hole. Aoto sighs in relief.

"Okay," he says, exhaling as he appears back on to your side of the wall. "Now, you're going to put your legs through those holes there -- just below the big one -- until you're in up to your thighs. I'll be here to hold you up so you don't fall over. Then, you're going to bend forward so that your torso goes into the big hole, and you'll lie face down on the table there."

"Yes, Sir," you say, stepping toward the wall. Aoto supports your torso as you test the hole with your foot, and as your leg slides in, you feel its soft leather padding moving up you, embracing your leg more and more snugly, until it reaches the middle of your thigh, holding you tightly.

"Good," Aoto says. "Now the other one."

"Yes, Sir," you say. You oblige and feel the titillating sensation of the padding embracing you once more, the wall's acquisition of your body coming one step closer to reality, your ass just a little less yours than it was a moment ago. Then again, it was always Sir's, really, wasn't it? You notice the placement of the holes forces your legs apart, spreading your ass open just a little.

By now, Aoto is holding most of your weight. He tilts you forward until your forehead nearly meets the suspended segment of wall in front of you. "You'll have to fold yourself a little; be careful not to hit your head," he says.

You bend at the hips, ducking so that your head misses the wall hovering above you; when you're clear, Aoto leans you forward, and your body falls onto the soft table, the padding at the bottom of the opening now hugging your stomach at the waist.

"Phew," says Aoto, whirling around in front of you. You get a good look at the other side of the wall for the first time and see the crank and pulley mechanism that Aoto used to lift the wall. There is a twin bed on this side of the room, accompanied by a modest nightstand with a glowing lamp.

Next to the padded table, there is a wooden chair much like the ones in the living room. The table itself is contoured with a gentle valley in the middle, giving way to a pair of round depressions -- no doubt made to accommodate your breasts. The place for your head is like that of a massage table: a loop of padding with a hole that allows you to lie comfortably face down.

"A couple more things while we're here," Aoto continues. "Now, you can bend your knees and put your feet through the last set of holes here."

You follow his instructions, finding the last pair of padded openings with your toes and slipping them through. The fact that some of the visitors will appreciate your feet isn't lost on you.

"Good," Aoto says again, "now we can close this up again."

He makes for the mechanism on the wall and unlocks the winch, allowing the weight of the upper section of wall to fall freely, if slowly. You watch, perched on your elbows, as he loosely grips the crank to avoid letting the cable out too fast, mesmerized enough that you are startled when you finally notice the last section of padding closing around the back of your waist, the soft creaking of the two halves joining solidly together again.

Aoto steps forward next to your torso, evidently making for something on your side of the wall. You crane your neck and are surprised by a detail that you had failed to catch previously: a pair of metal hinges -- one on each side of your body, which match with a pair of metal loops on the bottom part of the wall to form a primitive locking mechanism.

Aoto closes the first one and picks up a heavy padlock from the floor below you before threading its shackle through the loop on the wall and pushing it closed. Silently, he moves to repeat this on the other side, locking the wall shut -- securing the finality of your situation. For all intents and purposes, your transformation is now complete: as far as the other side of the wall is concerned, you have been reduced to a taut, nameless ass, presented for use -- a piece of Aoto's property put on display.

"Thank you, Sir," you say, almost moaning, your lust growing by the second.

"You're very welcome, Luna," he smiles, "but there's still one more thing to be done over here."

He reaches under the table and pulls out a leather cuff, fixed to the table's side by a short metal chain. You present your wrist and he closes the band around it; you see that the cuff, too, features a loop of metal allowing it to be locked closed, which Aoto soon furnishes with a tiny metal lock from his pocket.

He moves to the other side of the table and does the same with your other hand, binding your wrist in place at the table's side.

"Why don't you lie down now," he suggests with a smile. You see his eyes dart to his watch once more. "Then we can get your butt ready."

"Yes, Sir," you murmur obediently, lowering yourself face-down into the soft padding of the table, fidgeting until your body meets with its contours, adjusting yourself so that your waist, thighs, and ankles are all snugly gripped by the holes in the wall. You feel your ass open slightly as your body finds its place, and it occurs to you that the position isn't merely comfortable -- it's also quite ideal for receiving anal. You sigh.

Aoto gives you firm pat on the back before going back to the other side of the wall. You hear the sound of him rubbing something slick between his palms before feeling the warmth of his broad, strong hands on your butt, working oil into your skin. A minute later, after slathering your lower back, thighs, anus, vulva, and feet, he claps his hands in satisfaction.

Something drips from your vulva onto the floor, and you aren't sure if it's oil or vaginal fluid: being prepared in this way always turns you on immensely, reinforcing the sense that you are Aoto's possession, his thing being put on display. He slaps you on the butt and you whimper, your ass quivering in its bindings.

"Good girl," he says. "Now, what should we fill you with, dear?" You hear him pacing around, examining the items on the wall. "How about ... this one. Semi-soft silicone, nice and fat -- I imagine you'd like that, wouldn't you, Luna?"

"Yes, Sir," you manage between heavy breaths, your anus obediently relaxing open of its own volition.

You hear the sound of lube being pumped, the slippery squeaking of fluid against rubber. All of a sudden, the plug's round tip is pressed against your anus, and you let out a sigh as Aoto begins slowly working it in and out, widening you to accommodate it.

It is almost firmly wedged into you when you feel your ass straining, struggling to accept the full girth of your owner's toy.

"Sorry, Sir," you blurt out.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine, Luna," Aoto says reassuringly, now turning the plug in small circles as he gently pushes. "Hmm... remind me what you are, Luna?"

"What, Sir?" you say, unsure that you heard him correctly. You are breathing quite loudly, after all.

"I said, remind me what you are, Luna." This time, his voice is louder, more articulate.

"I ..." You hesitate for a moment, still struggling with the ordeal of the plug; when you finally catch his meaning, you feel your face turn red, your heart beating faster.

"I ..." You breathe. "I'm your public relief hole, Sir." A bolt of lust shoots through you, and you groan as your asshole suddenly relaxes, the plug finally lurching inside you, widening your anal canal with its slick, cold rubber.

"Oh!" you moan. The sensation of the huge thing stretching you as your anus kisses its base is orgasmic. "Thank you, Sir."

Aoto slaps your ass again, and you yelp, this time feeling your asshole contract and relax again around the large toy. You hear his footsteps as he circles around to the other side of the wall again.

"Good girl," he repeats. "That will leave a good impression on your first guest, won't it?"

"Yes, Sir," you say obediently, almost a sigh.

"You know, that one is almost eight inches around. Maybe this role suits you, Luna."

"Thank you, Sir," you whine, still writhing with the plug in your ass. You are surprised to hear that the plug is so big -- among the widest things you've ever had inside you.

Your thoughts turn back to the wall of toys: some of those dildos must have been nine or ten inches in circumference and long enough to stretch your rectum to its limits. The reality of the fact that the visitors will almost surely try to use such things on their 'relief hole' sets in -- are you such an anal whore that you could withstand that?

Something drips from your pussy again -- certainly not oil this time. The anticipation is making you hornier by the second as your mind traces through the possibilities presented by the wall of toys, the designs of strangers on your exposed body.

"Just a couple more minutes now, my love," Aoto says. His voice comes from directly above you -- you were so absorbed in your predicament that you had forgotten about him; now you see his member bulging in his pants under the table. He has always loved putting his whore on display.