The Cabin Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You return now to the bedroom, where you find Aoto standing in front of the wall. Your bra, panties, and stockings are arranged neatly on the floor.

Aoto sees you and smiles. "Ready to get dressed?" he says.

You nod.

He points and you follow his finger to a camera -- the one that must have been recording you last evening -- now perched at eye level in the corner of the room. Another pang of lust: the spectacle continues. Aoto steps away and a light on the camera turns red.

You decide to start with the stockings, pointing your naked ass toward the camera as you bend down and languidly drag the first one towards your leg. You arch your foot to put it in, and notice black writing on the sole of your foot: CUM. You lift your other foot and find DUMP. Wonderful.

As your foot makes its way down into the latex, you start to feel the stickiness of semen falling in streaks along the stocking's sides. A shiver crawls up your spine, matched by a warmth between your legs. God, this is perverse.

When you finally reach the bottom, you feel it on the pad of your foot -- cool, viscous -- enough of it that it's still liquid. You wince as you push in and it creeps between your toes, squishing as the sole of your foot slides into place, inching further up as your heel displaces it. You pull the stocking into place over your leg, acclimating to the idea that you are actually wearing this indecent thing, stuck with your foot immersed in semen.

The other leg is much the same; by the time both stockings are in place and you have smoothed them out against your legs, you are practically shaking as you stew in the sensation of eerie wetness. Even so, your lust grows. You wonder if your sex is glistening on camera.

You take a step forward and reach down for your panties, your feet obscenely squelching. When you pick them up, you see immediately that they are heavier than usual, the gusset in the crotch laden front-to-back with so much half-dried semen that it is discolored. You can't believe you are about to put this on.

Still, you tentatively step into the holes, feeling the grotesque shifting of your toes once again, and another shiver creeps down your neck when you pull the panties up over your hips and finally feel the soft, sticky fluid against your clitoris, your labia, your perineum, on the inside of your ass-cheeks, sucking against your anus. You shiver, both disquieted and aroused; there is something bizarre and tantalizing about being subjected to this.

Of course, the bra still remains. You retrieve it from the floor and turn around, aiming to give the camera a good view. You see that the this is the least-favored item, with an adequate but less generous quantity of cum sitting in each of its cups -- unsurprising, maybe, given the circumstances. Still, when you press the cups onto your breasts, you sigh as the viscous stuff meets your sensitive nipples, coats your areolas, the bra cleaving to your body.

Your nipples harden as you fasten the straps behind your back, amazed by just how much of your visitors' vulgar fluids are now pressed into the most sensitive parts of your body. Perhaps now, you muse, their possession of you is really complete.

But no -- you smile into the camera, still shivering, before glancing to the side at Aoto. He points to a glass of white liquid in front of you: the jar, now filled a third of the way up with the contents of the condoms it once contained.

You kneel down and hold it in your hands, your heart pounding in your chest; you have never done anything like this before. How could you possibly be prepared for this? You peer in. The translucent, viscid stuff sits just inches from your mouth.

This is your duty, you think, feeling again how the indecent ensemble clings to your body, the stuff squishing between your toes as you settle in for your task. A thought bubbles to the top of your mind, turning something in your stomach: you are their cumdump, and this glass is your breakfast -- if anything, you should be grateful.

You fix your gaze on the camera lens, tipping the glass until the liquid touches your lips. Your mouth opens, your tongue perched on the edge of your lips; it makes a cup in your mouth as you slowly tip the liquid in, allowing it to pool inside. The semen is salty, cold, intoxicating.

You can't believe you are doing this. Soon, the entire glass has spilled into your mouth, and the liquid rests there, slowly trickling into your throat as you gaze submissively into the camera. Your hands make their way up to cup your breasts, smearing your erect nipples as the bra slips against you. The panties still press the stuff tightly into you, clinging to your pliant asshole as you move, an inescapable reminder.

In this moment, you wish only that your domination could be greater still -- that, as you appear on camera, you could be covered in cum from head to toe, cum overflowing from your ass, dripping generously from your lips. You moan as you flatten your tongue and let the stuff slide into your throat, deeply aroused by your act of submission. You lick the remainder from your lips and swallow with a satisfied gulp. It is good to be a cumdump. Your vaginal fluid mingles with the semen in your underwear.

The red light on the camera turns off.

"Good girl," Aoto says, stepping in and stroking your hair.

"Thank you, Sir," you say. It is good to feel his touch. You look up to see that he is holding your sweater.

"Ready to take off?" he asks.

You nod, stand up, and take the sweater from his hand, pulling it over you, concealing your indecent undergarments, the lewd writing on your body. The two of you make your way to the cabin's entryway, and you put on your shoes and hat once again, ready to depart from the strange place where you were so thoroughly degraded.

The sun is low in the sky, the morning air brisk. When you and Aoto return to the public trail, it seems to be more-or-less unoccupied, and the two of you are free to absorb the splendor of nature in peace as you hike back down to the trailhead. A good thing, too, you muse, hearing your feet squish audibly in your shoes as you walk.

--

The two of you reach the car, and Aoto throws his pack in the back while you get settled in the passenger seat. The cum has warmed with your body heat; now more slippery and sticky, it glazes your breasts, your crotch, your feet, snug enough that it feels like part of your clothes. Its taste lingers in your mouth. You are going to miss this. God, you are a pervert.

Aoto mans the steering wheel, and the din of the highway soon ushers you to sleep as you make your way home. You nod awake to the sound of the driver-side door opening; you are in the garage, back at home.

"Hey," Aoto says, pulling open the passenger door. "You all right?"


"Yeah," you reply with a little yawn.

"Good nap?"

"Mhmm," you nod.

As you step out of the car, you notice your underwear sticking to the seat; you turn your head to see a faint sheen where you were sitting and, without missing a beat, bend over and lick the seat clean. Maybe the person who wrote cum whore on your ass had a point.

"Good girl," Aoto says with a chuckle. "Now I can clean your saliva off the seat instead."

"Always happy to be of service, Sir," you wink.

When the two of you are inside, Aoto asks you to strip down to your underwear. You oblige, and he takes your sweater and walks off before returning a few moments later with a cotton t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"I'm going to make brunch," he says as you throw them on, "so feel free to hang out in the meantime."

"Thanks, Sir," you smile, understanding that the perverted stockings and underwear are to stay on in the meanwhile.

With that, you make your way to the couch, enjoying the sound of crackling pans in the kitchen, the scent of butter wafting out. Your phone is still there on the coffee table where you had left it when Aoto interrupted you the previous day, when you had no idea what had been in store for you. Your curiosity gets the better of you and you pick up your phone, navigating to your website to view the recent posts.

The first thing that greets you there is a photograph, titled "Anal Relief Hole: Before and After." Self-explanatory enough. In the first image, your ass is presented essentially as you first saw it: exposed, glistening with oil, a pristine canvas of skin, its well-trained asshole puckering with anticipation, encircled by a collection of sex toys just begging to be used -- underwear just hanging there invitingly, waiting to be despoiled.

The second, by contrast, shows the aftermath of your ruination: a body covered in a mixture of oil, lubricant, and stray droplets of cum; used condoms on your back from those who were too lazy to throw them away; sex toys strewn about matted in dried lube, panties visibly burdened with semen; the jar filled to the brim with condoms; your asshole slick and gaping more than an inch open, lube dripping out. On your ass, reddened by spanking, there are more than thirty tally-marks, accompanying dense, degrading messages: Public fuckhole -- fill me ♥ -- cum whore -- SPANK ME -- Cocksleeve -- Use Me ♥ -- CUM DUMP on your feet -- the bigger the better! with an arrow pointing to your asshole -- I want you in my panties, with a drawing of cum droplets -- Pleasure Hole.

Lust bolts through you again. All of those things are still on your body, after all, and they might remain there for some time.

Then there are the comments:

-- Sad I couldn't make it :(

-- So well used! <3

-- Not sure if I'd rather be her or be fucking her lol

-- Incredibly fuckable ass. Wow.

-- That gape... holy shit

-- "Cum whore"? "Public fuckhole"? Wish someone would write things like that on me... ;)

-- PLEASE tell me she put those clothes back on

-- I'm pretty sure she did <3

-- Can't believe this actually happened for real. This is so hot!!

-- This was streamed, right? Does anyone know if the video will be posted at some point?

-- I want to fill her like a twinky.

-- Pretty sure that's my condom on her lower back lol

-- Clean up after yourself, jackass.

For a moment, you wonder how Aoto kept the event secret from you in the first place. All in due time, you suppose; and maybe he'll let you watch the video, too. God, that would be hot.

You make your way over to the Reviews section.

Her ass was so relaxed after getting railed so many times. Just a total cocksleeve.

Image attached

★★★★★

I hope you like the taste of my cum, Luna ;)

★★★★★

Left my semen in your panties <3

Image attached

★★★★★

Struggled with the dildo I used. Maybe next time the hole can do better.

★★★☆☆

Is that the woman who absolutely ravaged you? The gall...

I'm the one who wrote "SPANK ME" on her ass. From the pictures, I can see a lot of you obliged ;)

★★★★★

Pretty sure she didn't even wake up when I fucked her. "Cocksleeve" is right lol

★★★★★

Absolutely gorgeous feet, thighs, and ass. I'm getting horny again just thinking about it.

★★★★★

Beautiful feet, don't you think?

Image attached

★★★★★

Dildo-feet guy? You almost thought you had imagined that. The picture is kind of hot though, in a weird way.

A bit too much of a hole for my taste. She hardly even reacted when I fucked her, lol

★★★★☆

Deducted a star just because I couldn't finish in her ass. (She would look beautiful with a bit of cum oozing out, right?) A great time otherwise!

★★★★☆

She was so loose that she could take my entire hand. Already fantasizing about next time...

★★★★★

"Luna!" Aoto calls from the kitchen. You toss your phone on the couch.

"Coming!" you reply. "But not in the fun way!"

Aoto laughs. "It's on the table!"

You wordlessly devour the french toast that Aoto has prepared, savoring his company with a strange harmony of normalcy and perversion as the semen-coated underwear and stockings still accompany you, reminding you of your ordeal, your place.

"Let's do a debrief after?" he says.

You nod, your speech impeded by a forkful of food.

When you are done, Aoto takes the plates and disappears into the kitchen. You hear the water running, the sounds of scrubbing. A few minutes later, he shows his face again.

"All right, ready?" he claps his hands together.

"Yeah," you yawn.

He guides you by the hand and leads you out to the periphery of the kitchen. There, you see, is a stool, and on top of it, the dildo molded after Aoto's cock. It bobs gently from side to side, shining with lube.

"Sir, I --" you begin, but Aoto cuts in.

"No need for 'Sir' right now; I just want you to enjoy yourself. Take a seat, will you?"

You take off your shorts and underwear as you approach and lower yourself onto the dildo, feeling your sore asshole parting one last time, the thing sliding in with an ease that's almost frightening. Soon, your ass is flat against the stool, the simulacrum of Aoto's cock filling you, comfortable but cold. God, it feels good.

"All right, let's begin, then, shall we?" He stands in front of you, towering over you, a mountain of a man. You nod.

"First, the basics," he says. "Did you feel safe?"

"Yes," you nod, "I was nervous at first -- with the whole hiking at dusk thing, and again inside the cabin -- you know, when you..."

"When I mounted you into the wall?"

"Yeah," you say, "but I trust you."

"Mmm," he says, stroking his beard. "I actually regret springing the whole thing on you like that; I think you probably would have still enjoyed actually laying eyes on it for the first time even if you knew what was coming."

"Maybe!" you say. "But it was still fine -- and surprises are fun, even if they can be a little scary sometimes."

"Well, that's good to hear," he says. A smile spreads across his face, wrinkling his eyes. A little laugh of relief. "Okay; now, did you feel like you could leave the situation if you needed to?"

You nod. "Yeah. I mean, you were right there, so..."

"I know, I know -- I'm just making sure. Now, next thing: did you feel like I went too far?"

"Not at all; it was pretty crazy though, I'm kind of still processing it."

Aoto nods. "What about the 'guests'?" he makes quotes in the air with his fingers. "Did I let any of them go too far?"

"Hmm," you say, "I don't think so, but some of them came sort of close."

"I felt that way too," he says, nodding. "Like that woman -- I was this close," he pinches his fingers, "to pulling back the curtain and telling her to ease off."

"Well, she made me cum, so..." you trail off, a little embarrassed. A little turned on, too. There is still a dildo in your ass, after all.

Aoto laughs. "True."

"All right, now for the fun part. Let's go over the things that happened, shall we?"

You nod again.

"Did you like being trapped in the wall?" he asks earnestly.

"Of course," you say, blushing a little. He had obviously put a lot of work into that -- it's immensely arousing just to think about: a mountain of work directed solely towards objectifying you, reducing you to a nameless hole. What the fuck.

"It was pretty comfortable, too," you add, "and, well, you know how I like being restrained... objectified..." You feel the blood coming to your face again. Speaking frankly about these things is always a little weird.

"Naturally," he smiles. "All right; how were the guests?"

"You're asking if I enjoyed being fucked?" you tease. "Obviously. Next."

"Well, that's not all of it." He rolls his eyes. "I guess I should be more specific. Did you like when they spanked you?"

"Yes, I liked when they spanked me, Sir," you tease again. You bounce a little on the dildo. Who are you kidding -- it was hot as hell.

"And when they wrote on your ass?"

"I really enjoyed that."

Aoto nods. "And the toys? The plugs, beads, dildos?"

"They felt great."

"And the semen situation?" Aoto raises his eyebrows.

"Ongoing," you say, pursing your lips. You do enjoy teasing him.

"True enough." He rolls his eyes again. "But did you like it? Having them put it in your clothes, the jar, being made to put the clothes on again, drinking their cum..." His own face gets a little flushed in spelling it out.

"Yes," you say, pleased with yourself, "your latest scheme to make me a cumdump... a success!" You give a silly thumbs up.

He smiles. How does he put up with you?

"And how did you feel when the writing didn't wash off?" he asks.

"I swear to god you are just fishing for compliments, Aoto," you say. "It's hot, okay? You know what I like. You win." Your ass tightens a little around the dildo. Does he really have to keep reminding you?

Aoto laughs. "And being recorded?"

"Ditto."

"How about the hike back down?"

"Good, I guess," you say after a moment's consideration. "The stockings feel really weird, but not in a bad way, I guess. Leave it to you to think of a perverted thing like this."

He winks. You shift in place again. Why does the dildo feel so damn good?

"How about being interrogated while sitting on your owner's cock?" he continues.

"You know that's cheating," you retort.

He smiles, and you see him reach for your discarded panties.

"All right, one last question," he says.

You look up in anticipation. What is he doing?

"How about if your owner stuffed your mouth with your panties and you fucked yourself to orgasm? How would that be?"

"Fuck -- I..." you gasp. Your hips are already moving, pleasuring your ass with Aoto's cock in little thrusts.

He holds the panties up to your face. Your mouth sits agape as you stare into his eyes. "I want an answer, Luna, not just your moaning," he says smugly.

You sigh. Your hands press against the stool, holding you up. "Yes... Sir... Please."

"Tongue out, then, love," he says.

You open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue. He turns the panties inside out and presses them into your mouth by the gusset, smearing the semen on your tongue, the roof of your mouth. You immediately taste the salty stuff intermingled with the flavor of your own fluids. With each passing moment you are more aroused. God, you are a pervert.

As Aoto watches, you begin fucking yourself in earnest, quickening your pace, letting his silicone cock hammer away at the place deep inside you that it always does, satisfying some strange, ineffable desire.

You think about the perverse clothing you are still wearing, the taste of your guests' semen in your stuffed mouth -- another visceral reminder of your time as a hole, your degradation. You think of their writing all over your ass, the titles it proclaims of you. Are any of them untrue?

You find yourself losing control of your body, your arms and legs suddenly overcome with weakness, shaking as they hold you up; your ass feels like it's melting as the warm dildo pumps into it.

You stare up at Aoto, pleading with your eyes. "May I cum, Sir?" you try to say; it comes out through your panties as a muffled groan. You can feel your muscles contracting involuntarily -- you are unsure you could stop yourself even if he denied you.

Aoto stares back at you, basking for a moment in your desperation before he leans in to whisper in your ear.

"You were a good hole, Luna. Cum for me, please."

You groan, your gaze locked to his. The orgasm spreads from your head down to your toes, violently enrapturing you as it courses through, curling your toes, clenching your stomach, sending gasps of air hissing through your nostrils; your asshole hugs Aoto's cock like a glove.

When it has passed, you find yourself in Aoto's embrace, still sporadically twitching in sensitivity. He lifts your limp body from the stool, and you groan again as the large toy exits, feeling suddenly bereft of its presence. He carries you upstairs in his arms, laying your body on the bed on top of a towel.