The Caged Student Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The middle aged man continues to stare ambivalently. Professor Cox doesn't waste any time, though. "That is all we will need for now, Mr. Montgomery." He clasps his hands together. "Shall we proceed then?"

He seems all too ready to get things going. Just as the Headmaster said. With just a little stress, the old man seems to go off the deep end. I turn my attention to him, but find only the strangeness again. I try for a moment to reach out with my feelings. I can't get any more out of him, dammit! I thought after this morning I was figuring this out. Now I can't get any of the sensations I had earlier. I turn my attention back to Collin. The man looks absolutely sick.

"So; what are we to do, umm, now?"

The old bastard rubs his hands in obvious anticipation. "First of all, Sally should prepare. I would suggest, since it is evening after all, that she go ahead and change into her sleeping clothes. Then she will meet us in the Punishment Room."

Collin winces. "The Punishment Room?"

"Of course." Mr. Cox walks to the door and begins to escort the distressed man out. "What else should I have called it? We can then discuss which implement you would prefer to use."

The door closes behind them, leaving me alone again. Grimacing, I start unbuttoning my blouse. How many times have I had to change in two days? And shower? I'll probably want to do it again after this. Reaching for the white and blue polka-dot nightshirt, I begin to lift it over my head. After seeing Collin's state, I actually feel a bit of nagging guilt. He really didn't... Wait. I look down at my heavy duty bra and the generous cleavage mostly hidden under it. Why not test him? Smirking, I reach back and start releasing the hooks. Letting my boobs go free, I flip the garment on the bed. What about the shoes and socks? Barefoot. Let's really do the poor little girl look. Slipping the shirt on, I study my boobs in the mirror. Shaking myself side to side, my nipples slide under the thin cotton making both harden. Yeah. I can easily see them poking out now. Showtime. Padding quietly out into the hallway, I move to the third door and listen for a moment.

"...why should I do that? I shouldn't be..."

"It's absolutely required. Her acquiescence to you in such a way only reinforces your place as a disciplinarian. Remember that the boys had no less. So, which of these implements have you decided on?"

There's a lengthy pause. "I guess; the belt then?"

"An appropriate choice, seeing that you are to be the father figure to young Sally."

At that moment I decide to try the door. Professor Cox was just handing what looks to be a four foot long leather strap to Collin. My guardian stares at me frozen in place. "Is that going to be what you use on me?" I ask very quietly. The middle-aged man almost drops the thing to the floor, and I have to suppress a giggle.

Mr. Cox's eyes rove over me and an eyebrow lifts. "Well, Miss Yeager, I see you are ready. Wait in front of the desk, and I will run through a few last matters with Mr. Montgomery here."

I step forward and pull my shirt down, allowing the shape of my large breasts to be seen more easily. Collin's face freezes for a long moment, and then he finally turns away. He always did that and he'll never stop. Not feeling so bad now, I come up to where Mr. Cox had indicated. Looking around, the room is exactly as it was yesterday. A desk with several canes lined up on the wall behind it with a tall, wooden straight-backed chair off to the side. Just enough to punish me. I turn to watch Mr. Cox show Collin where to stand and the basics of how to hold the strap. It appears I'll be going over the desk again.

"...Now be firm. Be careful. But most of all: understand that she deserves this."

Collin turns the belt in his hands. Even I can tell he's unsure. It's time to give him a little nudge. "Sir?"

Collin finally glances up. "Oh? Oh yes. I have... I must do this." He lifts his hand with the belt in it and points to the desk. "Sally, please go over there and," He looks over at Mr. Cox. "bend over the table?"

"Yes, Mr. Montgomery. In this case, make sure she lays on the edge of the desk and then reaches for the other side. We want this to be as easy as possible for the two of you."

'Old Baldy's' demeanor breaks just a little bit. He's really enjoying this! Too bad for him since this is just making it easier for me now. Getting into the act, I take a stuttering step and then a second towards the desk. Taking my time, I finally stand very close to my 'Caregiver' and look up.

"Sally." Collin swallows hard. "Please lie down."

I nod in seeming acceptance. "Yes, sir." I get my feet in place and slowly lean over the flat surface, placing myself on top of it. I could feel the nightshirt ride up a bit just as I get fully down, and my panties must be showing the lower half to the two men already. I make a few last adjustments on the table as I try not to mash my breasts too much on the hard wood.

"Are you okay Sally?" Collin asks.

He must realize what I'm doing. Why not bring attention to it? "Yes, sir. It's a bit uncomfortable, but I appreciate you asking." Extending my arms to the edge, I take it into a strong grip.

"Should she..."

"No, Collin. Once she is in position, it is up to you to prepare her for the punishment."

I glance up and give Collin my most innocent look. "Prepare me?" I can't make this too easy can I?

"I have to remove... I mean, this will be on the bare Sally. Isn't that what the Headmaster required?"

I pout my lip. "If you must.

"Come along, Mr. Montgomery. If you are to show any ability to enforce your control over her, it is here."

Professor Cox's voice is starting to show some aggravation. Just a little push more is all I need on both of them. I keep up my worried look as Collin lays the belt on the table next to me.

"I'm sorry Sally."

I hear a sigh behind me. "Do not apologize. She is here to pay for her wrongs to us."

"Sorry... I mean, of course Mr. Cox."

"Go ahead then."

Just as I feel his hands at the bottom of my shirt, I try not to move at all. He does nothing but sit there for a moment before finally beginning to pull it up. Were his hands shaking? I bury my head between my arms to hide the grin that's threatening to break out on my face.

"Make sure you place her garment high enough on the back so that there is no chance for it to fall back down, Mr. Montgomery."

As he passes over the center of my bottom, his hands brush the cotton panties I'm wearing. Getting a feel Collin? As I turn my head, though, I see him lifting my shirt with his eyes squeezed closed. My look is wasted on him as he flips the shirt up and backs quickly away. Well, great! Now I have my butt sticking out and Collin's standing there like it's radioactive or something! Mr. Cox steps behind me on the other side as he continues to egg the stupid man on.

"My personal preference is to have the panties lowered to just above the knees. She can then spread her legs to hold them in place, which will hopefully make her less likely to move."

I see Collin roll his shoulders in an attempt to psych himself up, but he's still staring at my plain white cotton panties. Come on! Do it! I put every last bit of my effort on the middle aged man. His hands finally begin to move. I feel an index finger on each side and he carefully pulls the elastic away from me. I tense at the brief brush. Collin is really stretching the band and manages to get them down my legs without a repeat touch. I dutifully widen my stance while he's down there. Just take a look. It will be your last. The man doesn't waste any time standing up though.

"As you can see, Sally's injuries are nearly gone."

No thanks to you cocksucker. Did he know I'd heal so fast? My hate begins to burn as the old man gives Collin a few last pointers.

"With her flat on the table, Sally should be reasonably positioned. Her bottom is thrust out nicely and makes for a handsome target."

Fucker! I want to turn and say something...

"Mr. Cox. Could we not talk about Sally that way."

I raise my head. What the hell? I know he stares and has thoughts about me, but... No. It's what he deserves. I turn and look back at 'Old Baldy'. Yeah. He's just moved back and is standing right where there would be a good look between my legs. He continues to push at my 'Caregiver'.

"Now take the belt and get into position. I will stand here and make sure no undue damage is done."

The middle-aged man slowly does so. His hand gingerly grasps one end of the long strap letting it drape. There's another grumble behind me.

"Hold on, Collin," the old man says chidingly. "There is a procedure to be followed. For one thing, you are holding it wrong."

"What?"

"You don't swing it like a cane. To properly apply the belt you must double it up. Then you stand right next to her and place your hand to secure her waist."

I raise an eyebrow at that. "Sir...?

"You will then place the belt on the location you're intending to strike," the man continues, overriding me. "That will give Sally a warning of what is to come. We will be as fair as possible to the young lady. However," the old man says with a certainty that sends a chill through me. "with a belt, you will be using a lot more force for every stroke since you will be hitting a larger area compared to a cane."

"Uhhh... How hard will I be hitting her? I don't want to injure her..."

"We will inflict a considerable amount of pain, Collin. That is unavoidable when you are performing corporal punishment. You may leave some slight bruises using the belt, but used properly nothing beyond that. Let me demonstrate."

I clench, hearing some rustling behind me. Is he...?

SMACK!

I jump at the sound. He had struck the table right next to me with the piece of leather! I nervously flinch as I realize what I'm in for. It will be worth it. That doesn't mean I can't feel a little fear begin somewhere near my belly. I hear Mr. Cox hand the belt back to Collin.

"Now go ahead, sir."

Another nervous sigh from Collin. I take one last look back and see a faint sheen of sweat on his forehead. As he presses close, I grimace, as I'm sure he's staring straight down at my bare cheeks. His hand warily wraps around my side, and this time I do cringe as he pulls me towards his mid-section.

"Sally has already been introduced to this process, so she knows what to do. She will ask for her punishment first. You will then declare how long her punishment will last."

"How long? Don't you mean how many?"

"With the cane or paddle, yes. With a hand or belt we don't do that."

I feel my caregiver tense next to me. "What do I do then?"

"We will gauge her reactions; as well as the redness of her bottom. When we agree that the young lady here is duly sorry, then our task is done."

He's sick. The way the old man talks, you can tell he enjoys this. How long will it be? Until I yell? I can do that. The others are waiting for the right moment after Collin has gone too far. And yet, there's another sigh above me.

"Sally; are you really ready?"

Collin's asking me. It's time to go ahead then. I take a moment and pitch my voice up a bit. "Sir, may I have the first?" I feel the belt touch my bare backside. I know what I have to do. Time to focus. The leather leaves. The air grows thick with anticipation and I tense...

Nothing happens. Then I hear a sharp outtake of breath above me.

"Take a moment, sir," the former teacher behind me says, sounding a bit impatient. Still nothing happens. I strain for any of that feeling I had before. Suddenly I sense something. A coldness. Where is it coming from? It's not Collin. I can tell with him this close and touching me. Mr. Cox? My skin grows chill. I feel; strange. Like something... Something bad's about to happen! I have no control! He's going to beat me! I can't even utter a word!

"Go ahead, Collin. You will feel better. Trust me."

There's a gasp above me! The cold settles over us and he grips my waist painfully.

"I... I..."

The coldness intensifies and I shake under it's influence. Collin could start and I wouldn't resist him at all! I close my eyes in terror. I'm helpless! Oh, no... I sense him moving!

"I can't!"

I open my eyes. Collin has stepped away from me. Almost instantly, the chill fades and a sigh escapes both our lips. He's staring right at me and I can tell he can see the relief I feel. "I can't hurt you Sally."

I don't know what to do. Beg him to spank me? He would see right through that. I glance at the older man and freeze. For just a moment there's a blackness. A flickering around the edges. I look closer, but it's faded away. Like it was never there. Everything is just as it always has been, and the tension in the room is gone. What the hell just happened? I know one thing. There's no fucking reason to keep showing the two bastards my ass and pussy any more! I stand up, sliding my panties back under my shirt, and the three of us stare at each other. The air is thick with disappointment. Each for different reasons, I'm sure. Collin breaks the silence.

"I guess I'm not cut out to handle this."

Cox seems to be biting the inside of his cheek. "Clearly."

"So then; we send her to boarding school?"

"I came here to avoid that, sir," I say, shaking my head in disbelief. "I bared myself to you! I..."

"Miss Yeager," the older man interrupts. "Perhaps we need the night to; consider the situation."

Collin places his hands in his pockets. "I guess... This isn't easy Mr. Cox."

"Let us return tomorrow then. You can mull over the alternatives, and hopefully come to the obvious conclusion."

"Yes... Maybe." He looks up at me. Well, not exactly. My nipples are still pushing quite obviously through the thin cotton, and he's struggling not to look right at them. "I'll be back, alright?"

"Yes, sir." I have to keep the act up. Be all submissive and shit. "Sir, I really am sorry."

Collin almost smiles. "I appreciate that. I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

The older man gestures for the exit, and they both begin discussing what to do tomorrow. As the door closes, I realize that Cox is really losing it. I'm all alone up here without a single instruction. And what was that darkness I thought I saw? It caused me to freak out. I guess I panicked and lost control. I was supposed to want Collin to hit me. At least some. In the end; I just got scared. Fuck!

With nothing better to do, I walk to the door and find it unlocked. I guess it would be a good idea to wait in my room and see what happens. At some point the Headmaster will come back up with Mr. Cox and they both can...

What will they do? I failed to get Collin to do anything other than pull down my panties. That was with Cox goading him on. Right now, I can't connect with or control that feeling. Sighing, I sit back on my bed ready to admit defeat. I only had to wait a few minutes before the door opens.

"Miss Yeager."

"Sir." I can sense an air of disappointment from my Headmaster. He didn't look angry though. That was something.

"I told you it is difficult." He sits down on the only chair in the room. "Now can you tell me what went wrong?"

"I dunno. He was right there! I just... I felt cold. There was something from Cox as well. Is it his power?"

"You felt it. What was he trying to do?"

"He was... I couldn't tell. It's just that I couldn't move or say anything. Where is he anyway?"

"Downstairs. After what happened, I think he will take a long rest. Miss Holeman is seeing to his needs."

"Will she be coming up?" I ask nonchalantly.

The dark haired man sniffs. "She will. But don't think you have fooled me one second Miss Yeager. Even now, I can see how you are thinking about her."

He's right. Now that I'm not so stressed, just the mentioning of Beth makes me start to imagine those long legs wrapping... The Headmaster coughs. "Uh, sorry, sir. I'm trying not to."

"Not very hard. As I said; a disciplined mind is needed and that is something you are sorely lacking."

I bristle. "Sorry if I'm not up to your standards. I've only known about this for a day."

"Of course. I should not have insulted you. I just wish to state a fact."

That's not much of an apology. "So what am I to do then?"

"We shall work on your focus, since that's where you failed in the Punishment Room. I believe Beth was trying to instruct you on that matter before your first incident earlier today."

I blush. Before the hot shower. Where I got to stick my tongue...

The Headmaster snaps his fingers. "Please, Miss Yeager."

"Sorry, sir." I shake my head. "What's wrong with me?"

"The after effect of your activities has a strong hold on you, Miss Yeager. The distraction is part of the reason you failed."

"Is that why I..." Suddenly there's a loud motorized noise outside the room. The dummy elevator is coming up. "Is that Beth?"

"Miss Holeman, you mean. Yes. She is bringing something that will help the two of you."

"What would that be?"

The Headmaster doesn't respond as he listens to the sound of the elevator doors opening. Then I hear the clicking of heels followed by something else. Something being rolled on wheels? A moment later the door opens in the bathroom and the sounds grow louder. Then all grows quiet. The tall man rises indicating the connecting door. "Come this way, Miss Yeager."

Cautiously I get up and peer around the entrance. "Miss Holeman?!"

The tall lady is standing in the center of the room with what appears to be a five-foot-tall rectangular cabinet on casters. That on it's own wouldn't be too unusual, except that she wasn't wearing anything but a set of heels, thigh-high beige stockings and matching lacy bra. Well, that wasn't entirely true. There are two other things. A set of leather cuffs loosely restrains her hands, and a red ball-gag is situated right between her lips. "What are you doing to her?!"

The Headmaster turns to me. "The better question is; what is she doing to you."

"What?"

"The influence. The danger. Have you forgotten?"

"Well, no..." I wave my hand at the nearly nude woman. "But why; this?!"

"Why this, sir."

I realize that The Headmaster is beginning to go into his teacher mode. I sigh softly and respond appropriately. One thing's for sure. This is going to be one doozy of a lesson.

"As we stand here, do you feel anything emanating from Miss Holeman?"

I turn and the tall woman waits as I look her over. Those fair grey eyes. The pert B-cups contained in a beige lacy bra. The muscle definition. The thighs that could crush me if I weren't so strong myself. "Well. A little bit," I reply lying through my teeth.

"Miss Yeager..." The older man folds his arms and I can tell that his aggravation level is going up by the second. "I see how you are looking at her. Now close your eyes and focus on what you feel."

"Do you feel it as well?"

"I feel it differently than you do, Miss Yeager. Now; close your eyes and focus."

Shrugging, I do so. I try to do; anything. It seemed all so natural before. The excitement. The connection. I focus on what we were doing in the shower. Feeling Beth's hole squeeze my fingers. Her hot mouth moaning into my hand as I push further. Then it starts. My pussy suddenly feels wet. God I want to grind myself into her...

The Headmaster leans in closer and whispers in my ear. "The loss of control is so tempting isn't it? She has literally turned the tables on you."

"Oh." That was it! Now I'm beginning to see where The Headmaster is going. "So after she, umm, took over?"

"She took the superior role. The dominate if you will. If Miss Holeman had gone on much longer..."

"She would have had me wanting her more?"

The Headmaster purses his lips. "That's one way of putting it. Needless to say, if you allow yourself to fall further under her influence, it would be very detrimental."