The Caged Student Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look back at Beth's gag. The tall lady's hands are bound, but she could take it out if she wanted. I guess she's doing it for me. "So what's the cart then, sir?"

"Let me show you." The fortyish man opens the cabinet revealing the interior. At the top, there is some kind of plastic container on a shelf. A clear tube could be seen leading downward to some kind of console with switches and dials on the front of it. Down further, there's something more ominous. Hanging below are four loops of thinner clear lines that end in what appears to be a pair of elongated pieces of soft latex. The Headmaster picks up a power cable and proceeds to plug it in. I watch as several lights turn on. "What I intend to do with this is put you both back on an equal footing psychologically. To put you back into your places if you like."

"It will? What does it do exactly?"

"Why it performs an enema of course."

"What?!" I take a quick look at one of the nozzles, and my butt involuntary clenches. I've heard of enemas before but never received or even witnessed one. "Why would I want to do that, sir?"

"A lot of what is happening here is psychological as well as physiological. They go hand in hand. Beth is dangerously close to completely dominating you. I wish to bring you two back into balance."

"By giving me an enema? How does sticking something in my butt fix that?!"

The Headmaster frowns. "You will control yourself, Miss Yeager."

"I'm sorry, sir. But..."

"You will quiet yourself or I will do it for you. Now let me continue uninterrupted if you wouldn't mind."

I'm surprised at his sudden severeness. Looking over at Beth's ball gag, I wonder if he would do that to me somehow. Biting back my words, I nod.

"As I said; control. Your impulses as well as your mouth are constantly getting you into trouble. A reasoned and calm mind would see the reason for the procedure without an explanation."

I stare at the box once again. The dials on the panel? "Is there a drug or something?"

"No. Just soapy water, which is heating to body temperature right now. Go back to what you were thinking about when you were in the classroom with Miss Holeman."

I close my eyes just like Beth told me to during this morning's workout. Breath in. Breath out. Don't think about the two of us on the mats. Or in the shower. Masturbating on the toilet. Okay! Okay! Resetting myself, I think back to this morning. I was working on Cox, and the Headmaster arrived. Beth came up and I touched her. She fought but I was taking control. Then I lost it. "Is it something about Beth knocking me down?"

"That is part of it. Anything else?"

I concentrate. The time after is fuzzy. "My orgasm?"

"Yes. But can you tell me why?"

"I... I'm not sure. It felt like; something changed. It's hard to describe."

"So, that will be the lesson you will learn tonight. The most critical one. To understand what you felt. Then, and only then, will you begin to learn."

I really don't like the idea of having this done to me. "Won't it hurt?"

"I will be very careful, Miss Yeager. The point of this is not pain or punishment." He smirks a moment. "Some even find this quite pleasurable." He flips a few switches and a low humming sound starts coming from within the machine. "Now please go to the counter and position yourselves."

I watch as Beth walks over in her heels with an air of resignation. She leans over the counter and I'm presented with her firm cheeks perched right above the lined stockings. I so want to put my face right in there...

"Miss Yeager! Please get a hold of yourself." He points to the counter right next to Beth. "Bend over please."

Not hiding my grimace, I go to where the sink is and start to situate myself.

"Your pants. Please remove them."

"Pants?" I look back and see him putting on some thick latex gloves. "Oh, you mean panties."

"Yes, Miss Yeager. Although I foresee no difficulties, it is always better to be safe than sorry."

Shaking my head, I pull the cotton panties down. Placing it next to me, I lean on the counter and glance over at Beth. "Nothing to say?" She just stares back shaking her head slowly. I look closer. Is she; sad? The Headmaster's reflection appears in the mirror in front of us, and I feel a cold wipe swipe right up my crack. I shiver, but the cold feeling fades as he begins working on Beth. I can't see exactly what's going on, but from the expression on the blonde's face, I know that a nozzle is getting inserted into her rear. The process doesn't take long and he moves behind me. I bite my lip as his gloved hands lightly touch my lower back.

"Now relax, Miss Yeager."

The first touch is a gentle one between my cheeks. The tapered nozzle is both soft at the tip and firm on the inside. Slowly, it pushes its way into my crack and I realize that it's slathered with some kinda slippery material. I try not to resist, but the moment the stiff latex touches that hole, my instincts tell me not to let anything go inside. My hips retreat to the edge of the counter. I look up at the reflection of the older man and I see he's smiling down at me in understanding.

"This is just the first step, Miss Yeager."

"I know, sir." I slowly move back and the nozzle returns. He wasn't really being violating. It's just a steady pressure right on top of my anus. I grit my teeth as he steadily pushes, but I guess I'm just too sensitive.

"Lean back into me a little. A little bit more."

Every reaction I'm having is telling me not to do that. Changing my stance, I slowly push back. I realize that my butt is spreading a bit and... "Uhhaaa!"

"There we go. Now relax as much as you can, Miss Yeager."

I could tell that just the tip was inside me. As the man begins to push again, I find it hard to follow his instructions. The nerves all around that hole protest as they report my sphincter steadily getting pushed open. I scrunch back up over the counter, and I force the tube back out.

The Headmaster sighs. "I guess we will need a bit of help. Miss Holeman, please come over here." The tall lady looks surprised for a moment, but doesn't argue. Standing, she faces the even taller man as he removes the gag. "Now if you could?"

My eyebrows rise suddenly as I see the blond lady disappear behind me. I tense, now afraid of another violating attempt at my asshole. Then, to my utter shock, I feel soft kisses start all over my bare cheeks. Almost instantly, the soft hairs rise and goosebumps begin to spread out wherever the woman's lips touch. Letting out a soft gasp, I look up to see the middle aged man studying me in the mirror.

"Blushing already, Miss Yeager? What is it about you two?"

I try to hide what I'm beginning to feel. Shouldn't I show control in front of The Headmaster? Yet; there's Beth's tongue sneaking out and lightly tasting my skin. It starts sliding slowly into the top of my crack. I bite my lip. I feel the wet caress moving lower. My legs begin to tremble as that amazing mouth finds more and more sensitive spots to touch. Starting to shake a bit I feel Beth's hot breath right above my pussy.

The dark eyed man looks down behind me. "Now Miss Holeman," he says reprovingly, "don't go too low. That would be very counterproductive."

I'm not so sure about that. Beth's mouth is getting awful close as she lightly touches that spot between my two holes. If she hit my clit again, I know I'd be driven into ecstasy. As it is, I find myself unconsciously spreading my legs to increase the stimulation I'm feeling, and Beth's bound hands slowly spread my now pliant cheeks open. I find myself holding my breath as the heavenly lips press in and give me a very naughty kiss. Even with my Headmaster standing above me, I can't keep control of myself. A soft moan escapes my lips.

"Miss Holeman, I think you have my student receptive."

In fact, her soft lips have me squirming. A soft wet tongue flicks and I literally growl out my approval. Fuck! She's finding little folds and crevices I never knew existed before. It circles. I arch my back....

"That's quite enough Miss Holeman."

The Headmaster yanks away the woman with her wonderful tongue and my squirming bottom is suddenly penetrated by the full length of the nozzle! I yell out anticipating pain; but it doesn't come. Whatever Beth had been doing to me seems to make the passage almost; pleasurable. Still, here I am now bent over a counter with a tube sticking out my ass. I see the other two rise in the mirror, and the Headmaster looks very angry.

"Miss Holeman. You will follow my instructions to the letter. Am I understood?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm trying...."

"Get back over the counter," he says with some aggravation. "The sooner we get started the better."

"Yessir."

In a few moments we are once again matching poses right next to each other. Did she have that much of an effect on me? This morning I didn't think I liked girls. Now it's anal? "That was some trick," I say drily.

Beth shakes her head slowly. "Is everything a joke to you? Well, get ready."

"What?" I look up and my eyes widen. The Headmaster is returning with what looks like a medical squeeze bulb. One that would be similar to what could be found on a blood pressure cuff. I grimace as my sensitive anus tingles with every slight movement as he manipulates the tube. A few seconds later I hear the squishing of the bulb just like at the doctor. Suddenly I realize that a part of the nozzle inside me is growing rapidly. "Ummm... Mmmnn... Sir?"

"We wouldn't want any leakage, Miss Yeager," he answers anticipating my unasked question. The dark haired man works quickly. Just as I fear that the balloon inside me will push out, he stops. After a few seconds, there are more pumping sounds, and a second force outside my butt begins pushing back. It must be another balloon. I try not to tense up, but I can't do anything about it. My hole is being stretched just a bit once again. My sphincter is being squeezed equally from both sides!

"Tried to warn you, didn't I?" the blond lady says, gritting her teeth as the procedure is repeated with her.

I try to move my bottom, but then think better of it. With the nozzle firmly fixed in my ass, I instinctively know it'd be dangerous to have it pulled out. From now on, every move I make would have to be done very carefully. All too soon, the Headmaster returns to the cabinet and starts flipping a few switches. A second bank of lights come on and an ominous high pitch whirring starts from within the machine. "We will start with one liter and then check the pressure."

At first nothing happens. Seconds pass, and then all of a sudden I feel it. Something I never felt before. I cringe as the warm fluid starts streaming into my bowels. I want to squeeze down to stop it, but it's futile. The stuff just keeps pouring in. God! What's happening inside me?! The Headmaster comes back into view and lightly traces his gloved fingers over my lower back.

"Do not worry, Miss Yeager. Just let it fill those bowels of yours. I can assure you it is perfectly safe."

Even with the Headmaster's encouraging words, I can't relax. Not with how fast this thing is filling me up. Just as my insides begin to get too tight, there's a high pitch beep and the sensation eases inside me. The tall man looks back and pats my upraised bottom.

"You are doing well. Any pain?"

I feel none. I'm just very full. Slowly, though, even that's fading. Is the fluid going deeper into me? "I don't think I can take any more," I answer straining.

"As I can see, Miss Yeager. The good news is that this little marvel can take care of your needs." With that, he pushes a button, and a new sound begins.

Suddenly the pressure inside me decreases. "Auugghh! Sir?!"

"The extraction tube is emptying you out." The Headmaster shrugs. "This may feel a bit strange."

Beth gives a bit of a grunt, but then settles down quickly. What about me, though? It's all I can do not to drop to the floor! "Sir! Please!"

"It will be all over soon. Beth, could you lend her some support?"

"Auggh... How will that...?!" The woman clasps my hand and I gasp. That connection comes back stronger than ever!

"What you two are experiencing together is providing that link you feel," the tall man explains. "The similar sensations are helping."

The strangeness of what the tube is doing to my ass fades, even though I know it's continuing. It's Beth! She's done this before. Is she somehow giving me her memory of this? My shaking stops, and at least I don't feel like collapsing. Thankfully the machine beeps again.

"The hard part is over. How do you feel, Miss Yeager?"

"Very strange, sir."

"But you feel it?"

I don't even have to concentrate. With both of us bent over, the stretching of our sphincters and the emptiness of our bowels... "Yes, sir. Beth and I... I sense her."

He nods. "As she is now doing with you. Here comes the best part."

I bite my lip. Although I feel better, none of this would be what I'd call positive. "Best part?"

"Yes, Miss Yeager. Why don't you get closer together?"

He prods the outside of my hip to shift me over. I do so, and come into contact with Beth's side. The closeness of our link grows even further. That's nice, but I try not to think about the view we're providing the Headmaster right now.

"There we are." His voice is at the machine again. "Now both of you close your eyes."

I try to look back to see if there's any further surprises coming, but the Headmaster is just adjusting some more switches. Beth has already followed his instruction and appears to be concentrating. I wonder what for? With one last sigh, I close mine and wait. The whirring starts once again and I try not to tense. Then that feeling begins once more, but this time it's a lot slower. More steady. More a trickle than a torrent. I shift my hips, which rub up against Beth. Oh, fuck! She's enjoying this! I'm enjoying this!

"Ahhh. It's building between you two. I can feel it from here."

"Mmmnn..." It can't be from the enema. Of course! It's the contact! Her pleasure is becoming mine somehow. I'm trying not to move, but Beth begins a subtle sway which I match. Even the slight wiggling of the tube is sending tingles of excitement that join the warmth inside me. Then I feel the light touch of fingertips as they trace around the outside of my soft bottom. The Headmaster isn't wearing the gloves anymore. "Mmmnn... Sir?"

"Yes, Miss Yeager," he answers soothingly. "Do both of you feel yourselves coming into balance?"

I wouldn't know what to call it. All I know is that certain areas of my body are warming up verybquickly. Our movements almost become a dance under this man's gentle caresses. "I... I feel..."

The older gentleman chuckles. "I now know exactly how you feel, Miss Yeager. I know exactly what you need." He shifts his hands to our lower curves and we both moan.

Beth finally speaks up. "Please, sir. I'm sorry for what I did."

"And why do you have to keep saying that to me, Miss Holeman? Will you ever learn?"

His hands finish coming around to our thighs and I begin to tremble. We both are! Slowly, those fingers begin searching and our legs part without hesitation. He finds us wet. Eager. I shift my hips and the Headmaster touches me for the first time. I'm not left wanting. "Ahhnnn..."

"That is so very nice, Sally."

His proper British accent has changed. It's lower. More seductive. Slowly he traces a finger along my bare slit and I coo for him. That's the only way I can describe it. Just the barest of touches, and I'm coming apart. A digit finds that special spot and gently teases it out. "Oh... Sir..."

"Mmmm. So receptive are we?"

"Yes, sir," we both answer at the same time. I'm getting lost between the sensations I'm feeling. We're feeling. Both of our bowels are still filling slowly. Our clits are getting what's turning out to be an expert's touch. I lean back as he slowly twirls the little button between his moistening fingers. Then he starts to move up higher right through our valleys. We shake in anticipation.

"You understand that I know what's best for you?"

"We do." His fingers slip between our folds.

"And what I ask is not a suggestion?"

"We understand, sir." I know what's next and I arch my back to give The Headmaster complete access. His fingers push, but only a little bit. The desire to be filled by him is driving me crazy!

"Then swear."

The words come easy. "We will do as you say for our own good, Headmaster. If we fail to please you, then you may punish us as you see fit."

"Good. And now your punishment."

His fingers ram deeply inside us, and our breath is taken away. With yet another synchronized sensation penetrating us, there's nothing we can do. The machine beeps and I feel so full. Full of him. The older man pulls back and rams us again as deep as he can go. We should be yelling. Crying out; but our pussies accept the rough handling. It's our punishment, and we deserve it. Beth for taking me. I for failing to get Collin to whip me. A third thrust, and I try not to cry out. Again, we know what to say. "We will do better, Sir!"

"Indeed you will."

He pulls out of us, and we protest his abandonment with a single sob. I hear Beth's continuous apologies as the Headmaster flips more switches. The sound can only mean one thing. He's emptying us again. I'm already going mad even as His fingers return to my soaking pussy. The older man's hands move faster; and maybe not as hard.

"What is your purpose?"

"To please you, Sir!" we answer without hesitation. Our hips begin to rock back in time with him. "Please let us come!" He says nothing. We moan quietly as his hands continue their work inside us, sending waves of pleasure ever deeper. We are his puppets. There's no other thought but to serve him. To do our utmost. I grip Beth's hand and feel a flow between us. We have to wait. Our pussies flinch, but still obey his control. Our minds go blank. The only reason to exist is to experience this amazing precipice the Headmaster has us on. To obey Him. To be ready for His...

"Come for me."

Almost before He finishes saying His command, we both mewl in ecstasy. Bucking back into Him as hard as we can, His fingers slam inside us. We are strong. As we are now, we could crush any ordinary man. Not this Man. His fingers still subtly pull at us. Am I moaning? Screaming? I hold onto Beth's hand for dear life. It's the only thing I can feel other than The Headmaster stretching us. The tube is still draining my over-sensitized ass. I'm... I'm losing it... Beth collapses to the counter. I'm hanging on, but Beth's support is fading. I'm trembling... My muscles tire but He wants more. He DEMANDS it of me. "Siiirrrr!"

"That's it ladies. Do your all for me."

My convulsions take over, and with one last effort I seize Him once again. As sweat drips off my forehead, I hang on to His thrusts for what seems like an eternity. His fingers make a weird pulling motion and I convulse. Something flashes in my brain, and I finally fall to the counter next to Beth. I shudder once again as His fingers seem to search my slack canal. After a few more moments, the sloppy sounds emanating from me quiet as his hands withdraw.

I feel so tired. I lie on the counter, breathing hard, still not able to move. The plug decompresses and I feel even emptier. I don't know what to do...

"Come to me."

A command. I smile with sudden joy now that I can please The Headmaster, but my legs won't work.

"Crawl if you must."

Beth and I fall to the tile floor and find the strength to move the few feet to him. We must, no matter how weak we are.

"Look up at me."

I do so, seeing that he's still displeased. We both apologize, even though I have no idea why.

"So much wasted. Still..." He flexes.

I sense danger and grovel at his feet. I have done something wrong, but he smiles and pats me on the head anyway. "That wasn't all your fault. Now go shower and rest."