The Caged Student Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Headmaster." Struggling to get myself upright, I would rather just go to my bed. He wants me to be clean, though, and I try to hurry. I manage to strip my shirt off just as I get to the enclosure.

"Wait..."

I turn back to Him and see He's staring right at me. I stand completely naked in front of Him. I must be a sorry sight now that I'm all sweaty and worn out. I cross my arms under my breasts, presenting to Him what I hope he wanted to see. I must meet his approval, but after a long moment I grow nervous. He's not saying anything. "Sir..."

"Yes, Sally?"

He calls me by my first name. I don't know why, but I'm suddenly filled with a warm feeling all over. "What do you need of me, Sir?" He closes in slowly, and I have to look up at Him again. He's so close and I'm so weak. My large breasts are nearly touching Him. Somehow my nipples harden just being this close to the tall man. I'm troubled. Vulnerable. And yet; I can't look away from his dark eyes. He reaches out, and I shudder. There's something in his hand. He places it in mine and I look down. It's a key!

"A reward for you. This opens all the cabinets in this room."

Relief fills me and I smile back at Him. Turning around, I insert the key into the slot next to the shower and a panel pops open. I flip a switch and turn the handle just like I saw Beth do this morning. The water grows hot almost instantly. "Thank you, sir," I say bowing my head.

"Now enjoy your shower, Sally. Rest until I summon you. I have big plans for you Monday." He smiles crookedly. "Big plans indeed. Come along, Miss Holeman."

"Yes, sir." The tired looking woman drags herself up the enema cabinet and prepares to push it out. The Headmaster opens the door, tapping his foot, waiting for the slow woman.

"Don't tarry. You will have a chance to rest after we have had one last discussion about today's events."

"I understand, sir."

I get in the shower and revel in the warmth. With one last glance, I see Miss Holeman push the amazing device out of the bathroom. She looks back at me with a worried expression, and I almost laugh. Bitch. She almost had me. The feelings between us are all but gone. There's nothing there I need anymore. There's nothing now to get in the way of serving The Headmaster.