The Caged Student Ch. 09

Story Info
The First Student.
15.8k words
4.53
3.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the Reader: The following chapter has the most intense Non-Con and Reluctance content in this series.

The Caged Student

Chapter Nine

No... Please no...

June 4th, 1999

I couldn't be much happier right now. School is about to let out for summer, and soon I'll be celebrating my birthday. Eighteen at last! Pulling at my uniformed collar, I look up at the clock for what must be the umpteenth time. Mr. Cox is droning on about this last class with us before his retirement. My eyes wander over to the blackboard, and I see the cane standing there below it. I'm safe from the thing, thank God. Not only because I'm female, but my father had warned me in advance about him. His interest to keep me in line is doubled since he's a school director. Well, my mother and grandmother had helped too; but they had died some time ago.

The bell finally rings. There's a ragged cheer, but everyone remains seated. Mr. Cox gives us one last glare, and then, to everyone's surprise, he smiles!

"You have all earned a rest after this year. Try not to step out of line!" He summarily waves us out.

Several of the students in front of me nod to the old man as they leave. I guess they think he's a good teacher. Maybe he is in some ways. After some of these tests, I think I'm ready for anything that a college course could throw at me. That doesn't mean I'm not thankful that we're not having him again next year.

I stand and wave to my friend, Angelica. A Filipina who wears glasses, she's one of the few minorities that attends the school. Rail thin, she is also by far one of the shorter students in my grade. Both of us walk by Mr. Cox's desk without a second glance.

"Susan... Hold up," Angelica says as she tries not to get run over by a male senior. I notice that the smaller girl is trying to walk in my wake, but the hallways keep filling with celebrating students. My friend is trying her best not to get swept aside, so I turn back to wait. Just then, I see another friend coming. Not pausing even for a second, Sally barges between two freshman boys and sends both of them whirling into the crush, never to be seen again. "Hey Sally!"

The solidly built brunette smiles back at me. "Hey! Ya birthday slut! Can't wait till tonight!"

I cringe a bit inside. Sally is always so crude. Even so, I still like to hang out. After you get past her brashness, she's a friend for life. Cross her, and Oh Boy! She'll go out of her way to make you pay. "Yeah! We have all afternoon and evening to get our party on! Then to the club!" I perform a quick pop and lock move, showing off a bit of my practiced talent to those around me.

Angelica looks around, seemingly embarrassed by my antics. "I've never been to a club before. I've never even danced..."

Sally nudges the smaller girl in the shoulder. "You'll love it. It's time to see the real girl come out of her shell this summer!"

She blushes. "I'll be there at five, okay? My ride's waiting..." The shorter girl immediately disappears into the crowd.

Carefully, the two of us start to make our way to the lockers. Just off to the left, I see Mark and Craig, now fellow seniors, burst out of a classroom. "Freedom!" they yell and begin to plow through the crowd, giving high fives. My eyes follow the taller blond as he swings around a corner.

"Do you like Mark?" Sally asks incredulously.

"As if! That big doofus?" I know my act won't fool Sally. She's too good a read of people. "Okay. Whatever..."

After pulling what we need out of the lockers, the crowd has finally subsided enough to move shoulder to shoulder. That doesn't stop Sally from hitting a junior with her backpack, dragging him completely around. Did the thing weigh fifty pounds? She apologizes without looking back. "Just one more year, and we're done with this."

I nod. "It'll be tough, though. I'm going for honors placement next year. Will you?"

She gives me a nudge. "Nah. You know me. Just get by and nobody expects too much out of ya."

Just as we get to the main hallway, the crush begins to get worse again. Several of the students are hugging and saying their goodbyes, slowing everyone else down. Sally looks like she's about to force her way through, but I convince her to hang back. It gives us time to make some plans for the first few weeks of summer anyway.

"Miss Yeager. Miss Stuart."

We both spin around in surprise. The Headmaster had somehow approached without our noticing. "Sir!" The tall man looks amused at our reaction, and I'm reminded how easygoing the man seems to be around all of us.

"I hope you both will be attending the summer session for extra credit. I dare say, you might need it, Miss Yeager," he says chidingly to the brunette student.

Sally shrugs noncommittally. "I'm thinking about it, sir."

"I'm going, sir." My dad had already purchased the white uniform. Yeah, it's two weeks of vacation lost, but it's the only way for me to get anywhere near a 4.0. It's that, and my father had insisted.

The Headmaster's eye contact lingers on Sally for a moment longer, but then he smiles warmly. "I am glad to hear that, Miss Stuart. Let us hope some of your improved academics rub off on Miss Yeager here. Enjoy the break, both of you."

"Yes, sir," we both say at the same time. The Headmaster gives us one last nod and turns to another group of students who are passing by. Facing my friend once again, I can tell that Sally's demeanor is more subdued than usual. "What's up?"

The buxom student's eyes stare at the Headmaster intensely. "I was just thinking about;" she shakes her head, and a grin grows on her face. "What a suck up you are!"

"Rude!" I retort with a glint in my eye. Beginning to laugh, we both find the front entrance mostly clear and confidently stride out into the afternoon sun. It's summer, and the opportunities for fun seem limitless.

* * *

I hop out of my car, eager to get the evening started. Running upstairs, I already have two outfits picked out for the birthday celebrations. Stripping out of my school clothes, I grab a sea green bra and start to slip it on. The color highlights my eyes and hides the pale 30Bs nicely under a matching tight shirt. A pair of nearly-form-fitting white shorts, which shows off my firm butt, goes on next. Standing in front of the mirror, I twist to see how much they accentuate the pinkness of my somewhat freckled legs. Slipping on a matching set of strappy white sandals, I'm all set. Bounding down the stairs, I see my father standing in the kitchen, still in his suit and tie. That catches me off guard. "Are you going to change?"

The red-headed man is rifling through a folder. "No honey. I'm just going to a meeting at school. One last performance review for the staff before they all leave."

I put my hands on my hips. "You said you would help get the house ready today. You're going to grill for us!"

My dad laughs. "Don't worry! I'll be back in plenty of time. I called a service in to clean this morning so you can focus on preparations. I'll pick up the cake, and everyone can come over later. Alrighty?"

I feel a little relieved. Still, I can't do everything by myself since it's going to be a big party. You only turn eighteen once. "Okay!" I say brightly. "Could I invite Sally over to help?"

Dad narrows his eyes for a moment. He then sighs. "You two really hit it off these last few months after that school outing, didn't you?"

"Yeah. We were assigned the same room that weekend. I couldn't believe how much fun I was having!" I give him my most charming smile. "So I can get her then?"

"Hmmm..."

I can tell my dad didn't like Sally all that much. I tilt my head at him, keeping my smile in place.

"Since it's your birthday; okay." His face breaks into an exasperated grin as I hug him. "Are you going to pick her up now?"

"Yes, sir." I've already grabbed my car keys off the hook and start heading for the garage. "Everything will be ready when you get back!"

* * *

An hour later, Sally and I start rushing around the house getting the decorations put up while the stereo is pumping out an extended track of Sexual by Amber. I take a quick survey of the large common area. "We need to open some space in the living room in case people want to dance."

"Looks like a lot of work." Sally glances slyly back at me. "I bet Mark and Craig could get this done in no time if they came over."

I roll my eyes. "What? With my dad coming back in an hour? He'd kill me!"

"I'm not really serious."

I'm not so sure about that. It seems my friend goes out of her way to make waves. For one thing, it's hard not to notice that her tight shorts go up way too high. When she bends over to lift an ottoman, her overhanging glutes peek out for a moment. The guys are gonna love that.

"What about the coffee table?" the brunette asks.

"I don't know. That sucker looks heavy."

Sally walks up next to it and tests its weight. "We should be able to lift it out of here. C'mon."

I get on the opposite side of the wooden table, and we lift together. Well, Sally did, at least. Grunting, I can only budge it a bit. "No... Sally! Put it down!"

The well-built young woman didn't seem to be straining, but she set her side down anyway. "It's not 'that' heavy."

I shake my head. "Well, I can't lift it! Let me find something to slide it on." After I find some rags, we get ready to push the massive thing into a corner. Leaning into it, the table slowly slides to the side. Just as we finish, I turn and see my father at the door. I start to raise my hand in greeting, but the expression on his face tells me he's not happy about something. I follow his eyes and see the lower curves of Sally's bottom hanging out of her shorts once again. Blushing, I grab my friend and turn her around.

"Oh. Hi, Mr. Stuart!"

Realizing that Sally's front isn't a whole lot better, what with her low-cut tank top and bare midriff, I step forward to draw his attention. "You're back! Sorry about the room." I know he wants to say something about Sally, but instead he just sighs.

"The room's fine. I've got your cake." He then heads further into the house without another word.

Something's wrong. I turn back to Sally, who crosses her arms below her visible cleavage. "He's not mad at me, I hope," she whispers.

I give her an aggravated stare. Sally just shrugs and puts a few more streamers up. Following my dad, I find him in the kitchen, putting the cake on the counter. He almost looks; nervous for some reason. "Dad? Are you okay?"

"Hmm?" The man is singularly focused on getting his grilling gear out. "Sure. All ready to start the party?"

"Well, yeah..." I can sense he's faking it. Was it a problem at school? He didn't talk about work stuff usually.

"Better get the grill fired up." The red-headed man seems to be talking more to himself than to me as he pulls out an apron. Going out back, he leaves me more concerned than ever.

"Dad. What's going on?"

He finally looks at me. "Susie. I know how you had plans for tonight, and it's your birthday; but..."

My shoulders drop. "Not school again?"

"Susan. It's important."

I bite off my retort. Father is serious. I haven't seen him like this in some time. Feeling subdued, I sit down on a bench and watch him clean the grates. "But we're still doing the party?"

He nods firmly. "You're still celebrating this evening. I made them understand we wouldn't come until after nine."

I look at him in confusion. "I'm going?"

"I'm told it's a big shindig for Mr. Cox, and the directors' families were all invited."

"Great. Sounds like a real blast," I bite out. Father looks at me apologetically, but before he could say anything else, the doorbell rings. It's five already? Running for the front door, I find Angelica has arrived first. She's waiting, wearing a fairly loose shirt and baggy jeans, with a gift box in hand. Soon, guest after guest begins to fill the main room, and my spirits rise seeing all my friends hanging out. The music starts jamming, and I grab a soda. I see a knot of my friends, so I join them to see what they're gossiping about.

"Did you see David's smock in chemistry?" Angelica asks a tall, blond classmate named Jessica. "He nearly dyed it blue. What a nerd."

I ease my way into the conversation. "He likes all that anime stuff, doesn't he?"

Jessica smirks. "More like some kind of porn. I could see into his backpack in class. I swear I saw some kind of comic with boobs on the cover." The girls all cringe and laugh. They always laugh with her. She's about the closest thing to a cheerleader we have at our school, with her firm legs and gymnast bod. Everyone seems in high spirits, so I figure this is as good a time as any to break the news.

"Ummm, I won't be able to go to the club tonight."

"What?!" Sally exclaims.

"I have to go with my dad to a different party. Something with the school." There are groans all around. I smile faintly. "You guys go on ahead."

Angelica crosses her arms over her slight chest. "Without you? I was only going because you were."

"I'm sure it's about me somehow," Sally pulls a face. "Your dad..."

"No Sally. He's fine with you. Well, not everything. Like your grades. And your umm..." I look meaningfully at her shorts. Suddenly, it gets quiet in the circle. I realize I probably insulted her in front of all of my friends.

Sally looks at everyone but then just shrugs. "Fuck it! If you can't go to the club, we can bring the club here!" She then pulls me into the center of the room and starts dancing. I'm not sure if I feel up to it, but then several other partygoers cheer. Sally had broken the ice!

I did have some formal dance training when I was younger. My grandmother had insisted on it. I kick a leg up high and drop into the splits. That entices a few others to come closer and begin dancing themselves. Someone finds the remote and turns the music way, way up. Sally helps me stand, and I grunt as my arm nearly jerks out of its socket. The buxom brunette then begins a very inappropriate gyration next to me that makes every young man stare at her upper body all of a sudden.

I take a step back, furiously blushing now. What was it with my friend? She's so uninhibited right now, yet she always complains when people stare at her. Talk about staring. Mark is looking over at me right now. He raises a cup, smiling, and my cheeks grow white hot. That; and in other places. There's just... It's something in the room. It's sweeping me away. Sally gives me a hip bump, and I brush up against another boy.

It's so fun!

I watch as two other seniors get on both sides of Sally and start dancing closely with her. The boys are moving almost in a trance, and the brunette is eating it up. That's until the poor male in front of her bumps into a swinging mound with his face. I couldn't blame him since Sally was all over the place, but the quick slap that sends him reeling is understandable as well. I start laughing. I feel a hand skim past my bottom. It's getting close in here, and I begin to sweat as the dance becomes even more energetic.

Suddenly, I sense someone behind me. I look back and can see that Mark has come all the way over to dance. He puts his mouth next to my ear. "Hey, babe. Happy birthday." His breath is warm on my neck. The young man's hands play over my bare midriff, and the excitement I feel grows. I push back into him to feel his strong body move with mine. It's just so natural. The music surrounds us, and we begin to dance like there's no one watching. The tight shorts I have chosen can't hide what I'm now feeling back there. His cock is hardening because of me! I push into him more slowly. His hand on my belly helps guide me into a rhythm I know he wants. I want to feel him so much...

Oh shit!

Dad had just put a plate of meat down in the kitchen and is starting to march into the room. Pushing away from Mark, I realize how damp I am. Especially right between my legs. I still try to look like nothing untoward is happening. Right on cue, Sally lets out a "Fuck!" ruining any chance to play this off as something innocent. At the last second, my schoolmate readjusts her top. Unfortunately, she's only partially successful at getting her prodigious cleavage back under her form-fitting shirt. At least everyone seems to be calming down at the moment, thank God!

"Susan! What the hell is going on here?!"My father turns down the music and stares at the group of disheveled-looking classmates. "How did this party get out of hand in twenty minutes?! What will your parents say if they saw all of you like this?"

I glance at Mark and realize he's still sporting a pretty significant bulge in his tight slacks. I shift back in front of him. "I'm sorry, Dad! We just were acting like we were out clubbing..." My father looks like he's going to yell, and I feel mortified. He's pointing at me and opens his mouth. He's furious. Please no! Not in front of my friends! To my relief, he drops his hand.

"Susan. I know it's your party, but you can't act this way. Okay? If it continues, I'll have to send everyone home."

"Yes, sir," I nod in relief. Wait. Why is dad smirking?

"Oh, I could use a little help with the food." He looks up above my shoulder. "How about you, Mr...?"

The young man's eyes widen. "Uhh... Mark. Mark White."

Waving him over, my dad leads my, errr...friend into the kitchen. I stare after them in dismay as my buddies surround me.

"Uh, oh," Angelica mutters.

Sally finally gets her shirt adjusted properly. "I wonder what your dad will do to him?"

I try to hide my nervousness. "I'm sure he'll just..." I watch as dad picks up a wicked-looking cleaver and begins hacking at several ribs. At least he's smiling.

Craig walks over. "Fuck, man. What's he going to do to him in there?"

I begin to wonder. "I'll go rescue him. All of you; act normal. Okay?" I start to weave my way through the crowd and hear bits of conversation as I pass.

"Didn't mean...I'm sorry...never felt hotter...I shouldn't have grabbed your..."

I cautiously enter the kitchen and find Mark holding a platter. He's nodding seriously to whatever dad is saying.

"...Maybe you could come by when we cook some venison."

"Deer, sir?"

"That, and other things. We hunt twice a year in Colorado. I bet you'd like to see my gun collection."

Mark shakes his head quickly. "Umm... No, sir. Not right now."

My dad glances at me with a gleam in his eye. "Looks like it's all ready, Mark. You take that to the dining table and let everyone know. All right?"

"Yes, sir!" He grabs the platter and beats a hasty retreat.

I give my dad a pained expression. "Don't take it out on him. I don't know what happened back there."

"I have a pretty good idea, Susan. You're growing up and have to be more responsible. If word gets back to the school, I might lose my position."

I slump. The school again. It's starting to turn our lives inside out. I always have to be responsible. Always have to be polite. It's beginning to wear me down. "The party tonight. Is it really that important?"

A flicker of aggravation flashes across my dad's face. "Look, Suse. We'll go and say congratulations. After that, we'll get out of there as fast as we can. Then; maybe I will rent a limo and send you girls down there later in the week."

That perks me up. "Really?" Seeing him nod, I smile. "Okay! Let me tell everyone!"

Staying in the kitchen, I watch the party pick up again. Luckily, it isn't as crazy as before, and I didn't need to intervene. It's tough work being Father of the Year.

How am I...? Wasn't I just...?

* * *

The last of the guests have left, and I finish corralling most of the debris from the party. Dressed in an understated dark gray suit, I wait at the base of the stairs for my daughter. My nervousness grows as each passing moment only makes us more late. I didn't want to make a poor impression in front of the other board members, especially the Headmaster, who has gone out of his way to get me this position.