The Caged Student Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With your beautiful wife. Such a tragic accident."

My dad's face goes pale. "Are you saying... My family?"

"I mourned as well, but from afar. That is why I had to come back to support you; and your child."

The bound man takes a shuddering breath. I suddenly realize what the Headmaster is saying. "Dad...?"

"It was ten years ago when you came."

"Yes. I found a new position for you in this city." Mr. Cox bends down and picks up the cane lying on the floor. "I brought you close with a spot on the Board." He then turns to me. As he takes a step, I squirm backwards at the sight of the rattan. One of my worst nightmares. He brandishes it in front of my face, and I moan. My fear is taking me.

"Too bad neither of you carried the ability. Things would have been so much easier." He traces a finger along the length of the rod. "So, Miss Stuart, how much of this can you take?"

My knees buckle. The officer next to me fails to react, and I go straight to the floor. Mr. Cox is standing over me now. I feel fear sap my strength. I feel; defenseless. Suddenly, I have a flicker of a memory of the party. Blinking through my teary eyes, the room fades. For a moment, there is nothing. Then; I see an image of Sally dancing. I'm home! The party is going full swing, and all the boys are looking at my buxom friend. Even Mark. Sally is laughing at me as she shakes her tits for everyone to see. Then my dad comes into the room. He would show her! My firm, strong father. Wait? What is he doing? He slides in, pushing Mark away. Don't dance with Sally! I try to get in between them, but they just ignore me. I push at them as dad pulls my best friend into a close embrace and starts to grind himself into her. Sally looks right back at me as she pulls my dad's head between her full breasts. I... I feel a part of me tearing in two! How could you do this!? The party fades away and is replaced by Mr. Cox's face.

"Do you see what she did to your father?"

He's staring so intensely at me. "Sally. She couldn't..." The horror I felt is being replaced by a hatred I never knew I could feel.

"Deep down, you know she's that type of girl, Miss Stuart."

My lips become a thin pink line. "Yes. Yes. I always knew it."

"So will you work with me? To control Miss Yeager?"

My father is yelling at me, but I can't look away. "To keep her away from dad?"

Mr. Cox smiles kindly. "Absolutely. That's why I brought someone here to help you with Mr. Montgomery. Miss Stuart, let me introduce you to Marcus Johnston. Could you help her up, please?"

The younger officer gives the old teacher a strange look. "Uhhh... Yes. Sorry, Miss Stuart."

He carefully pulls me back upright by my hand. As he does so, I become aware that I'm barely covering my pert breasts with the loosened bra. Didn't he just... Staring back at him, I think he's as embarrassed as I am. "Mr. Johnston."

The twenty-five-year-old brown-haired man gives Mr. Cox another glance. "Umm, yes. Sorry about earlier."

Mr. Cox rolls his eyes. "What Mr. Johnston means to say is that he wishes to apologize for his partner's behavior."

I shudder. "That big man is awful. He's..."

"Disrespectful." My balding teacher gets a thoughtful look on his face. "I think I have an appropriate punishment for him."

I almost smile. Punishment for that terrible man sounds so good right now. "Thank you, sir."

"However, Johnston here is quite the professional. Did you know that he is a master of seduction and related techniques?"

Was someone still yelling? Why are they? My eyes take in the clean-cut man standing there with a wonderful smile growing on his face. He even looks vaguely Italian. "You are?"

Marcus nods quickly. "Yes, ma'am. I have to show you how to; entice an older man."

A bit of guilt still tugs at me. "But Collin, he's so nice, and I... I wanted to be in love..."

Mr. Cox leans in. "The danger to your father. Don't forget that."

I shudder. Another brief image flits through my head of Sally grinding herself into my dad. "Of course." The old man steps back, giving us some space.

"Mr. Johnston. Remember; take each step slowly, and make sure Susan understands the why as well as the how."

"Yes, sir."

"Good man. Then, I'll leave you two to it."

I watch as the younger man stares down at my daughter in obvious anticipation. I...

How is this happening?!

...I pull at my bindings as I notice his cock straining at the front of those tight-fitting navy blues. I scream at them to stop.

The former teacher of my daughter turns to me and sighs. "Are you done shouting yet?"

"Susan! Please look at me!"

The man somehow inside Mr. Cox shakes his head. "She's a little distracted right now. Why don't we talk for a bit?"

"What did you do to her?! Susan!" I look on in horror as my daughter bashfully talks with her would be rapist.

"I just had to show her how dangerous Sally is. The rest? Well, Marcus is quite attractive, and so..."

"Don't touch her!" The uniformed man flinches but doesn't look at me as he caresses my daughter's cheek. "Yeah! I'm talking to you, asshole!"

The old man sighs next to me as Marcus gently pulls Susan's head back and leans in for a first kiss. The teen looks up at him for a moment as their lips come together. He could see the girl visibly relax and close her eyes as the kiss steadily becomes more passionate. "I do not think you can dissuade this eager young couple, Jason."

"Stop it! Susan! Stop! I'm right here! Don't...!" And yet I see the man begin to pull my daughter's already loose bra away from her shoulders. She doesn't resist at all, and my innocent daughter lets the garment fall to the floor.

The old man moves closer. "I know this is hard on you, but there is little you can do for your offspring now."

"You can't...! Susan!" They break their kiss, and the prick turns her around to face me. Her breasts are on full display now, and she moans softly as he begins to rub them tenderly. My daughter's innocence is steadily being taken from her right in front of me! I have to turn away. "Please, no..."

Mr. Cox leans in close. "She is doing it for you. She is trying to protect you."

I look up at the callous man. "Protect me? From what?!" My eyes dart back, and I see one of the bastard's hands drifting downward over her belly, his intent clear. I make one last plea to the policeman. "Stop this. Please!" The only response I get is his fingers sliding under her lilac panties. My daughter's mouth opens, but not in protest.

"Ahhmmmm..."

"Please..." But Susan starts opening her legs wider, allowing the uniformed cock sucker to sink his hand in deeper.

"MMMmmm... Marcus... Marcus... Right there. Yeessss..."

Seeing my daughter act this way is crushing. I drop my head to my chest, mortified. Yet even with my eyes closed, I can't escape the sounds. I can hear her starting to say things no father should ever hear.

"Oh, Marcus. Your finger. Not there! Mmmmmnnn!"

I can't block her out! She's getting too loud!

"Oh my! Marcus!! Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhnnnn..."

"I... I mean, my old compatriot's body feels...

Stop this!

I feel that little thrill begin as the mind in front of me begins to falter. The father has put up an admirable fight, but it is now almost over. Just as Jason had heard her daughter's first orgasm with another, he collapses mentally. I waste no time diving right in.

This time, I know just what to look for. Susan had pointed the way earlier. I flip a memory here. Quickly twist another there. I am in and out in a second flat with no wasted effort at all. Jason hardly knows what happened; I am just so slick.

The red-headed man looks back up at me, his jaw now set. "Fucking Sally Yeager."

'Mr. Cox' nods under my control. "And you understand that we have to use every tool in our arsenal to contain her. Including Susan."

The father turns back, and now he sees his daughter resting languidly in the uniformed man's arms. "I know this is necessary, but I still hate you."

Shrugging, I release Mr. Cox to go sit down and nap. A moment later, after a bit of disorientation, I stir, back in my rightful place. "Do not betray me, Jason. If you do so, then I might take you over. How would you explain yourself if someone found you buggering your own daughter?"

Jason slumps his shoulders in surrender. "That won't be necessary. Susan... Oh fuck."

I proceed to the defeated man and begin to unlock the bindings. "Do you wish to come with me so they may; finish the training?" I knew it was a difficult decision for the man to make. To remain and not be able to stop Marcus from proceeding, or to go. To save himself from a torturous nightmare and, in the process, abandoning his daughter.

"Could I stay in the hallway?"

An interesting compromise, of which I take note. "There is a place next door where you can rest, if that would be better? You can then be close by, but not..."

Jason nods his head shakily and finally stands. Then he looks over at Mr. Cox, who is dozing behind the desk. "Did you forget something?"

I shake my head as we walk to the door. "No. He will need some rest first. I will retrieve him in a bit." I then close the door just as the officer pulls Susan over to the leather bench, blocking any further view from her father. Trying not to show how tired I am becoming, I immediately lead Jason to the next entrance. "In here."

Mr. Stuart takes a step in and sees the bed next to the barred window. "Is this where Sally is going to end up?"

"Absolutely. In here, she will be caged. There is a bathroom through there if you need it." I turn to leave.

"Where are you going?" Jason asks distrustfully.

"Downstairs to wrap everything up. I'm not walking back in there if that is what you are worried about." Closing the door, I have one more matter to handle. "Follow me, Slidell. I have someone you need to meet."

The big man falls in behind me. "Sir. You said I could..."

I don't look back as I reach the stairs. "I said we were going to break the two of them, which we have accomplished. When I give you a command, you are to obey it immediately."

"Yes, sir." Slidell says, still sounding aggravated.

Locking the lower door behind us, just in case, I see that all the guests have gone. I turn for the kitchen and quickly enter the brightly lit room, finding Beth cleaning up. Slidell stands beside me, still fuming. "Is everyone gone, Miss Holeman?"

The tall lady shrugs. "Almost everyone, sir. I started cleaning up a few minutes ago. Why is he here?"

The officer twitches. "Show some respect, honey."

I fold my arms. "Yes, Miss Holeman. Slidell here is a respected member of our police force. You should remember your training."

The blond stops scrubbing the dish in front of her. "My training, sir?"

"Specifically dealing with authoritative types."

"Oh." Her brow furrows. "I assume he has done something to garner my 'respect'?"

"Oh, yes. Since we have been working on your submissiveness, I want you to show him what it means to be respectful."

Beth looks back at the officer appraisingly. "I see. Such a big man."

Slidell looks patently confused. "What are you two talking about?"

"I just gave Miss Holeman a command. She will follow my orders without question and without delay. No matter how distasteful it may be."

The tall woman begins to dry her hands. "Of course, sir." She circles the island and stops a step away from the officer. "Would you come with me?"

Slidell looks at the woman uncertainly. She's almost as tall as him. "What are you doing?"

"I was told to show you how one in the service of the Headmaster gives respect. Would you like to come to my room and let me do so?"

The man blinks. Twice. "Are you serious?"

Beth bends her head submissively before the officer. "Absolutely. I never disobey the Headmaster."

A giant, shit-eating grin appears on his face. "Fuck yeah!"

"Then follow me." The tall blonde steps around the man and lets her hips sway out of the room. The big man follows in tow without a look back. After the door closes, the kitchen grows quiet, and I lean against one of the counters. I am truly exhausted. The taking over of Mr. Cox and using my powers through him has been taxing. Still, I have done it! Now I am sure that once Sally is locked upstairs, I can wear her down and break her.

Taking a deep breath, I feel my age. Everything will finally come together. Now alone, I begin to open myself up. Stretching out, I feel the flow of energy through my old house in the States. I had sold it through a third party to Mr. Cox without him really knowing who was behind it all. Poor Mr. Cox. His very literal mind never saw what was happening to him. It made what I had done all that much easier in the end.

Almost on cue, I feel a second source of arousal beginning somewhere else in the manor. That would be Beth. She had always been so disappointing up until now. The tall woman had the Power, but she never had the will to use it properly. It had taken years of work on her, but she is finally coming around to my way of thinking. Just in time, too. Both of us together should be able to contain and control the buxom young woman I have my sights on.

Now, just one last test. I bow my head and gather the familiar energy flowing from Beth. Slowly, I start to feel reinvigorated. Yes! My strength of mind returns as the flavor of what I feel changes into something even more satisfying. Grinning, I concentrate and find the familiar link to the old professor. Good. One last push then. It wouldn't do to leave things to chance.

No. Please don't! Don't go back...

I slip into the groggy man's cerebrum and establish control to keep him from jerking awake. Moving slowly, I steadily take over Mr. Cox's various bodily functions and slowly open his eyes. Gradually, the Punishment Room comes into focus. Not moving, 'Mr. Cox' beholds the much younger couple on his leather bench. Obviously, I have missed some of the preliminaries since Susan is now completely naked and Marcus has his fly down. The girl is staring up at the man moving on top of her with wide eyes tinged with fear. After what I have done, she wouldn't reject him; even though the officer is doing everything wrong. Just look at him waving that seven-inch tool around like that. Amateurs! Just as it becomes obvious Marcus is going to batter his way into the slim young lady, I clear my throat. Both of their heads whip around in comical synchronization.

"Johnston. Please step away from my student."

The young officer frowns. "The Headmaster..."

"The Headmaster is in full control of the situation," I say meaningfully. After a moment, he takes the hint and slowly backs up a few feet. Turning my attention to the completely naked eighteen-year-old, I rise from the chair. "Now, how are you doing, Miss Stuart?"

She sits up and quickly covers herself with her hands and arms. "Professor! You can't see me this way!"

As planned, she has forgotten what I did earlier with Mr. Cox. As such, her reaction is understandable. Who wouldn't be mortified to be seen like this in front of their former professor? My manipulation of the young woman will still yield her absolute submission when I return to myself. Until then: I have other tools of persuasion I can rely on. "Now, now. Nothing that I haven't seen before. Mr. Johnston is being a little aggressive, am I correct?"

The auburn haired student looks back at Marcus. "Well, yes, but we're supposed to; do it."

"That does not mean this should be unenjoyable for you, Miss Stuart." I sit down next to the embarrassed lady, who tries to cover herself even harder. "So, let us slow things down a bit, shall we?"

Miss Stuart cringes at my closeness but doesn't entirely mind what I am saying. "That... That would be appreciated, sir."

"Absolutely, young lady. You wish to be wooed by this man, I think?"

"Well, something like that."

I nod understandingly. "Well, then. Let us have Marcus here disrobe for you. Can you do that, my good man?"

The twenty-five-year-old officer pauses only for a second. He shrugs and begins to peel off his pants.

"Slowly, Mr. Thompson," I say chidingly. "You are attempting to win over this young lady."

Sighing, the man stops for a moment. Tucking his cock into his boxers, he pauses a bit and starts again. As each item comes off, he seems to steadily get into the act. He playfully grabs a shoe and tosses it to the side. The socks are next, and he stands straight again. Susan's eyes go wide at how well-defined the man's legs are. Next, he begins to unbutton his uniform shirt. Slowly, his chest is revealed, and the view did not disappoint. His light olive skin practically ripples as he throws the shirt to the side. I turn back and see Susan staring in fascination. Time to press on then. "The boxers, if you could, Marcus."

Raising an eyebrow, the brunette puts his thumbs under the waistband and slowly drops the last garment. Just as his cock slides into view, Susan looks away, blushing crimson. Taking her distraction as an opportunity, I place my arm around her shoulder. "Come now, Miss Stuart. There is nothing to be bashful about." She tenses, but doesn't pull away. I take it as a positive sign. "Why not have a long look and satisfy your curiosity?"

Her head dips. "I've just never... I mean, in real life, I never..."

"Of course. There is nothing to be afraid of," I offer in reassurance. "Marcus, come closer, please. Let us give the lady a good look."

As the man steps forward, I see Susan's eyes flicker upward. Not much. Just enough to see he's getting within arms reach, so she tries to sidle away. My arm prevents that, of course. "Go ahead. Study him. It will help with your task."

With the reminder of what I had told her to do earlier, she finally turns her head. The teen blinks at what Marcus is displaying for her. At nearly seven inches, it is indeed a sight to behold. "He's big."

"Yes. It is formidable, but not terribly large. A good first test for you."

She bites her lip. "I don't think I can..."

"You think not?" Smiling down at her, I slowly start to stroke the side of her arm. "A woman such as yourself in full blossom? You can handle this and more, I am sure."

"But how? I'm... I'm a..."

"One step at a time." Pulling her a bit closer to me, I pat her knee. "I think I can help."

"What?"

I let my fingers trace along the young lady's side to her bare waist, right above the gentle curve of her hips." If we can get you in the proper frame of mind, this will go so much easier." 

"With you?"

"Of course." I take my free hand and lift her chin gently to stare into her green eyes. "I, as a professor, have your best interests at heart."

"But my father... What will he think of me?"

She asks me so sweetly. I crush her faint plea. "Susan, from now on, I will be more than just a teacher to you. I will be your closest confidant. A mentor. Your guide through these necessarily difficult times. Rely on me as you become a full-fledged woman who no longer needs her father." She sags subtly in my embrace, her surrender nearly complete.

"You won't; hurt me?"

I feel a predatory rush course through me. With some effort, I keep that off of the old man's wrinkled face. "Now why would we do that? I think all of us here in this room wish this to be as pleasurable as possible. Would you not agree, Officer Thompson?"

The man does so, his cock bobbing along with his head. I notice Susan's eyes follow the movement closely. "Does that amuse you, Miss Stuart?" She doesn't answer me, but I can tell that the man's semi-stiff organ has caught her attention. "Marcus, could you present yourself to the lady?"

The mid-twenties man knits his brows. "How, exactly?"

"Why not masturbate for her? Show her what you like."

Marcus seems to be losing patience with my commands. Well, that is just too bad. He will have to be taught a lesson as well. As I stare at him, the younger man eventually sighs and reaches down.