The Caged Student Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Susan, watch closely. I think you know the basics of sex." She shrugs noncommittally. "See how he starts rubbing the glans, or the head, as many call it today?"

The eighteen-year-old blushes again as she watches the man stimulate himself. "He likes that?"

My hand travels around to her lower back, and I give the lady a comforting rub. "The glans has a high concentration of nerve endings, especially on the lower side. You see? Now he has changed his technique to stroking the shaft."

"But the most sensitive area is the lower side?"

She leans forward a bit to get a better view. I take the opportunity to cup a very smooth bottom cheek. "Yes. There is your first lesson. You can imagine how a lady could take advantage of that sensitivity."

"My; tongue?"

I pat her bottom, gauging its firmness. "Yes, exactly. Do you know how...?"

"I know what a blowjob is, Professor," she interrupts me with some annoyance.

I raise my free hand and smile. "Of course. But a tale from a classmate will not fully prepare you, I am sure."

Susan purses her lips. "No, I guess not. So, I have to stick his penis in my mouth to get him ready every time?"

I actually laugh for a moment. "No, Miss Stuart. Often, a male will be ready with little effort from a female. Especially with someone as beautiful and nubile as you are."

Another adorable blush. "Really? So all I have to do is..." She slowly drops her arm that's over one of her breasts. Marcus begins to stroke his shaft a little faster.

"That is a good start," I say encouragingly. "However, you need to entice him. Why not present yourself in a more sexual manner? Try thrusting your upper torso at him." The young lady sits up straight and nervously presents her conical Bs for us to see. Her areolas top each rise with just a hint of pinkness. "That's better. Now go ahead and touch them."

She looks up nervously. "You mean; like this, sir?" She cups the underside of one raising it a bit.

"That is certainly nice, Miss Stuart. However, I would like for you to show us how you like to be touched. Just as Officer Thompson is doing for you."

She nods nervously. As her fingers begin to trail over each breast, I continue the pats and rubs I have started on my own. With her and I concurrently working her erotic zones, both subtle and obvious, the young woman steadily becomes more pliable. I notice that the rhythmic sound coming from Marcus alters somewhat. My student hears it as well, and she gasps.

"He's wet! Is Marcus coming?"

I look over and find the glans coated with a copious amount of fluid. "No, Miss Stuart. You have heard of pre-come?"

"Oh... There's so much."

"As I said earlier, when two people are properly prepared... Well, why not go ahead and touch it to see for yourself?"

With clear fascination, the teen gingerly reaches out. Marcus ceases his ministrations, letting his erect cock hang still for her. We both watch as Susan's fingers slide over the engorged head.

"It's so; slick."

"A natural lubrication, which is being so thoughtfully provided by Officer Thompson here. All by just showing your lovely body to him."

"So, I don't have to lick his penis?"

Obviously, this is an issue for her. Realizing that, there isn't any reason to distract her attention from the cock that she is touching. "No, Miss Stuart. Why don't you focus on Officer Johnston." I lift her other hand, which is still covering the spot between her thighs, and guide it to the man's hard staff. She gingerly grips it, and I see she can't quite get her fingers around it.

"Wow..."

"Go ahead. Take it all in. He will not do anything untoward, I am sure." I look up at the man to emphasize the point.

"Uhh..." He grits his teeth as Susan begins to let her small hands lightly touch his shaft. "No, Ma'am. I will; be careful."

Seemingly reassured, the auburn-haired teen runs her fingers on the underside, causing his warm flesh to twitch. Her eyes stare in clear fascination at the reaction as her hands continue to prod and manipulate the man's organ. Through her efforts, it stands straight up quite magnificently. Susan's eyes drift down to a revealed part of his anatomy. Two walnuts, drawn up in a tight pouch. "That's where his sperm is."

I nod. "Millions of them are sure to be inside this healthy man."

"Millions..."

"All waiting to be unleashed in search of one little thing." My hand drifts down the torso to her belly, and she looks down for a moment.

"My ovum."

"You remember your biology terminology well, Miss Stuart. Do not worry," I say comfortingly. "We have ways to prevent that." I lean in, whispering in her ear. "Ways to make him harmless."

"You can?"

I nod. "Now focus on the officer. See what you can do."

With a new-found determination, the young woman firmly grasps the man's cock with both hands. Gradually, she begins to stroke him, and Johnston's eyes go up to the ceiling in gratification.

"Finally."

With both of her hands fully involved with pleasing the needy man, I take advantage and move mine upwards. Fingers trailing, I slide them along the outside curve of her pert breast and feel her skin immediately begin to goose flesh. The teen looks down at her unexpected reaction and bites her lower lip as she watches what I'm doing.

"Sir?"

"I did tell you that you need to be prepared, young lady. I would be remiss if I did not attend to you." With a finger and thumb, I trace along the outside of her areola, emphasizing its slight puffiness.

"Mmmnnn... Sir..."

She shivers next to me as I close my fingers in a light pinch. After only the softest of squeezes, I find my student's nipple grows hard. "I think you like that, Miss Stuart." Her green eyes blink up at me. Yes. Even in this old man's ugly facade, I still have this young lady quivering in my arms. I let my other hand travel up the leg closest to me and slowly try to rub between them. After only a little effort, she shifts her hips, and the gap widens. The heat coming up from between those supple thighs entices me to push further. The young woman quivers against me as I close in.

"Please, Professor..."

Was it acceptance; or a final request to preserve a vestige of her virginal body? Not giving her a chance to give a more clear sign, I push into her mons and then straight downward. Weaving through her fine red hairs, my fingers find what they seek. Her sharp intake of breath reveals to me just how inexperienced she is.

"Sir..."

Her hood is puffy, as is her entire labia. After just a few light strokes, she responds strongly in my arms. "Yes, Miss Stuart," I whisper in her ear. "I did promise I would take care of you." With one hand working her breasts, my other finds the furrow nestled between her legs, and I let my middle finger begin to slide along it. In seconds, I feel her dew rise to my hand.

"Unnn... Sir..."

The teen's hands lose their rhythm on Marcus' cock, and her eyes close. As my fingers find more intimate territory, her head begins to jerk at what I am doing to her. Getting this reluctant lady to this stage has taken some time, but it is time well spent. However, as I feel her trembling in my intimate embrace, I know I have to keep her looking for more. I slow my caresses. "Miss Stuart."

"Mmnnn...?" She glances hazily at me. "Yes, Mr. Cox?"

"I will need to penetrate you now." Again, that bit of doubt clouds her expression. She feels me tracing the inner labia right above her incredibly small entrance. I am making my intent clear.

"One finger?"

I smile down at her. "Of course, Miss Stuart."

She nods shakily.

Giving her one more instant to prepare, I begin to push. I needn't have worried about breaking the spell. Although tight, her body had produced copious amounts of fluids in anticipation of this moment. I watch as the old man's finger disappears inside the teen's vagina all too easily. Even so, her reaction is strong, and she grips my arm.

"Oh! Nnnn..."

I feel her muscles grasp at my digit with those velvety walls in an unconscious effort to try to expel me. I keep my hand firmly in place and let her get accustomed to my firm intrusion. I look at Officer Thompson, and see him staring at what I am doing. Getting his attention, I nod to the erection he is still displaying. "Lube. In the desk. Second drawer." The younger man nods.

Turning back to the flushing young lady, I see that she has passed the initial shock. Slowly, subtly, I begin to move my middle finger. Nothing sudden, of course. Just enough so that I know she can feel every little movement. My student's eyes are open and focus between her legs. Gradually, I start a little twist, eliciting a groan. "You are doing fine, Miss Stuart. Now prepare yourself."

She nods nervously at what I might do next. I pull my glistening finger nearly all the way out and dramatically pause. Waiting for her deep breath, I push as far as I can go with just a bit more force. Once again, I feel her insides tremble, but this time in acceptance of my penetration. Repeating my technique a few times more, Miss Stuart's tautness begins to fade. Steadily, I begin to slide my finger between her widening thighs, and she leans back into my arms. A shadow falls over us. It's Marcus returning as he slathers his manhood in slippery oil. I shake my head for him to wait.

Supporting the flushing young lady, I know this part will not take long. Her body is responding most satisfactorily to me, and her little quivers inside have turned into something better. The lovely girl's vagina is now trying to grab my finger. To hold it. It's becoming greedy. Deeming the time ripe, I slip out and position my index finger to join in. She looks up with nervousness tinged with a newfound desire.

"Don't hurt me..."

Even two fingers, if done improperly, would surely painfully stretch her hymen. Her moans and screams certainly would be heard, even through these walls, and Jason would know what I had done. A good punishment. My fingers poised; I consider it a moment. No. It would be counterproductive. I had to see my plan fulfilled. The young lady needs to at least believe she is a willing participant. Slowly, I work my way in, being very careful not to cause any undue harm. Her stuttering moan of discomfort, tinged with pleasure, confirms that I still have the touch.

"Oh! Oh... Oh, Professor..."

"Are we feeling full, Miss Stuart?"

She begins to nod and then whips her head back as I resume my thrusting into her. I slowly let the moaning teen fall onto the flat couch so I may lean over her. My hand moves surely inside the tight opening, searching for a particular spot. Her eyes flutter as I find it.

"Sir... My..." She begins to moan.

She can't voice it. "Your sweet little pussy," I prompt helpfully.

"Yes... My pussy..."

I rub that rough spot in a circular motion. "What is your pussy doing?"

"My pussy... My pussy is..."

Her entire body suddenly winds up tighter than a coiled spring. I stare straight down at her widening eyes. "Tell me!"

"My pussy's coming!"

Her slickened walls lock down on my fingers. I give her a great, punishing thrust, but she is beyond caring. "Mr. Johnston. Get ready."

"Is it finally my turn?"

His impatience wears on me. "Your reward is coming." I work and twist as her climax builds, and finally I feel it. Her canal widens deep inside her. A reaction of her sympathetic nervous system to my intimate contact.

With her mind open to me, I trigger her instinct to take as much seminal fluid as possible during her orgasm. She is as prepared as I can make her. Just as she peaks, I withdraw. The auburn-haired lady's entrance spasms visibly at the sudden void as she thrusts her hips to regain the fullness her body desires. Grabbing the hip of the twenty-five-year-old next to me, I swing out of the way, and he plunges in. The sound of Jason's daughter's answering shout of surprise echoes throughout the room. I am sure THAT sound had carried through the wall. Smirking, I know I have done my best once again.

Miss Stuart had placed her hands at the young man's hips in a belated attempt to slow him down. Sensing that the officer was about to thrust too soon, I keep a palm firmly in place as well. "Did you not see what I had been doing earlier, Johnston?" But instead of listening, he struggles. Sighing, it seems I have to waste even more effort. Focusing, I find his mind all too open to me since he has let his base instincts take control. Even so, I am overly committed. I can only make the most subtle of adjustments to his psyche. That, and one other little thing.

Pulling away, I drop to the end of the sofa, resting. Watching the officer closely, I see the frustration in the man's eyes subside. Susan, for her part, has quieted, and the worst part seems to be over. Marcus leans in and stares down at the eighteen-year-old. Her eyes open as he closes for a soft kiss, as if in apology. Her hurtful look fades, and she lets her hands drift up his torso. Letting the two get acquainted with the new sensations they were feeling, I finally relax. Noticing my fingers are still wet from the student's pussy, I bring them to my mouth, tasting her. It's sweet. Raising an eyebrow, I wonder...

The sounds of the two grunting together distract me. Marcus obviously is not a porn star, but the subliminal suggestions I gave him are a decent substitute. His slow rotation of the hips allows Susan to gradually adjust to him, and over time, her intermittent gasps transition to sighs. Even with all that, the girl still groans as Marcus begins to pull back slowly. She turns her head into his muscled arm as he easily pushes all the way in this time. Slowly but surely, the olive-skinned man is finding a rhythm, and the pale student underneath is being swept along for the duration.

It didn't take long before Susan's body begins to writhe. I had already given her young body two orgasms, and she is rushing headlong into a third. All the signs are there, what with her cheeks flushing and her pink lips opening and closing with each thrust inside her. Yes. Let's test that.

She says something softly, too faint for me to pick up, and Marcus responds by climbing over her. The teen reaches out for his hips again, but not to stop him this time. Her hands search his muscled flanks, and the two become locked together in a grinding embrace.

"Uhhhhnnn! Maaarcuusss!"

The young lady's legs move in time with the bigger man's thrusts. I can only imagine what he is feeling as my student squeezes his manhood with everything she has. The officer's back arches as he grunts, burying himself in the teen. I notice the man's expression of surprise. "Not so soon, my good man. Not so soon." He looks up at me in some distress. The twenty-five-year-old man thrusts a few times once again. And again. Smirking, I lean back, enjoying the strong feelings that are now wafting my way.

Miss Stuart starts to come around and looks beatifically up at the older man above her. "You... You feel so amazing, Marcus. You haven't come yet?" He nods his head shakily at her. The auburn-haired girl smiles softly. "I'm glad you didn't. You were being so rough; but then it got better."

"And it will only become better and better, Miss Stuart," I interject. "A little gift for you."

"Sir?"

"I told you I would make certain parts of him harmless."

"Oh." She looks up at him again. "So if I squeeze like this?" Mr. Johnston tenses, and yet his muscled glutes slowly push in and out once.

"Yes, Miss Stuart. He will feel your needs and answer them."

"Really." It isn't a question. She slowly wraps her legs around the slightly shaking man and begins to guide him in a dance of her desires. Her body, now fully accustomed to the well-built man's girth, sends signal after signal for the man to move exactly as she wishes. Now shallow. Then deep. Slow. Fast. It does not matter. With a new confidence, the teen rises again at her own pace. The officer's manhood is her tool now, and she utilizes it to the utmost.

Having recovered some from my own exertions, I realize the atmosphere in the room is changing. There is so much potential. To my amazement, a stirring begins from within the old man I am now inhabiting. I move closer, and the sensation becomes more focused. I grin as I realize the possibilities.

Leaning over, I lightly trace a finger through the young woman's hair. My student barely registers the touch as she approaches yet another climax. I watch as she literally spurs the muscled man with her heels into a wild frenzy of thrusting, which finally ends with her crunching down again. The poor man above her strains into the cumming teen, but from his expression, I know he is getting absolutely no relief.

Once again, the young lady's eyes focus on me. "Sir... Sir, this is amazing! You did this?"

I nod down at her kindly. "For you."

She notices my hand next to her face and nuzzles it. "Thank you."

My stirrings grow as she displays her obvious submission to me. Now, how best to take advantage of this? "Let's get you on top of the situation, Miss Stuart." Disengaging the two takes a moment as the younger man's overly engorged cock struggles to pop free. With a look of desperation, he finally speaks up. "What did you do to me?! I have to..."

Grabbing the sweating officer's neck, I channel a bit of my will into the grip, eliciting a strangled yelp of surprise. "We are not finished tutoring my eager student, are we?" I lean in threateningly. "I have locked up your external urethral sphincter. Unless you wish something unfortunate to happen, I would suggest you lay on that couch." With only a whimper of protest, he does so.

Turning back to my student, I see she has quickly figured out what I intend. With no prompting from me, she quickly straddles the prone man to resume the stimulation her young body wants. After only a moment of positioning, the bulging staff disappears. She takes it easily this time, and her breath comes out in a sigh of satisfaction.

"There you are," I say quietly in her ear. "Do to him as you wish. He will wait for you." She shudders as I take a breast in my hand. Her hips move and grind her pelvis into his as I begin to kneed the pliant flesh.

"He's so deep..."

Her faint lashes flutter as the young woman starts to lose herself on her own ride with the man below her. I give her amazing breasts a few more helpful rubs and then back away. She is an angelic figure worthy of any man's desires. Slowly, I unbuckle the old man's belt. Yes. The sight of Jason's daughter as she depraves herself has focused my arousal. It has been a long time. In my own body, I would never try this. But here? The pants drop to the floor, and I step out of them.

No! You can't! Please...

Jason, have you forgotten? This is all in the past.

Noooo!

Climbing onto the padded bench, I place my feet on each side of the younger man's head. The officer says nothing, as I am sure he is focusing on not coming again. I position myself a few inches in front of her face. "Miss Stuart." She does not respond; she is so lost in her own sensual world. I call down to her more loudly, and she finally opens her eyes.

"Mnnnn... Sir?"

I smile down at her. "You said you wished to thank me earlier."

She blinks, staring at the front of the old man's striped boxers. The redhead looks up at me uncertainly. "I did; but..."

I nudge the side of Marcus' face with my foot. He responds with a jerk, and Miss Stuart's body begins to move slowly again. "For all I did just for you."

She bites her lip. "But I don't like to..."

I make Mr. Cox's jowls take on a more stern demeanor. "You wouldn't refuse one last lesson from your Professor, would you?"

Her shoulders settle a bit. "No, sir."

I draw the boxers down and reveal what the old man has. The young woman cringes slightly at what she sees. Is it no wonder? The man's cock is no pleasure to behold. Only a few inches long, it is nearly plum in color with a halo of white hairs. Ah, well. Putting my best face on things, I smirk through the old man's jowels. "I certainly will not hurt you with this little brownie."