The Caged Student Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not, sir." She immediately looks apologetic. "I mean...!"

Chuckling at the flustered girl, I inch forward. "No more talking, Miss Stuart."

Her eyes cross at the approaching head. "Uhhh..."

"Why not a little kiss?" I prompt. "Let's introduce you gradually." She initially recoils as I press the tip close to her face. She slowly scrunches up her face and gives the cock a peck. "Now. Now. Give it a proper one if you'd please?" Again, the redhead pauses, but eventually she seems to build up the necessary courage. Slowly, her lips pucker, and I feel her soft lips linger right over the pee hole at the tip. I can sense her mixed feelings as she withdraws.

"Now that was not so bad." She nods noncommittally. "When the time comes for Mr. Montgomery, you will have to perform with a bit more enthusiasm. Now, show me how you would do that."

After a few indecisive moments, she finally leans back in again. The old man's cock tics as I watch the teen's mouth open and her soft tongue makes contact. She starts to lap at the head as if it were a lolly. It's quite adorable, and Mr. Cox's shaft begins to respond. "That's better, Miss Stuart. Now run that excellent tongue of yours on the sides if you would please." Her head tilts, and she dutifully does so. I feel more of the shaft grow wet as she slides up and down it. Occasionally her lips join in for a nip and peck, and I nod in approval. "You are a quick learner. Now it is time to really please your professor."

Even though she knows what is coming, my commands to the officer below us has not been ignored. His steadily increasing thrusts have brought the flush back to the eighteen-year-old and she responds to my prodding. Only after a few nudges, her soft lips part, and I feel the warmth of her soft mouth for the first time. Her very first time. Even through the attenuated connection of Mr. Cox, it still sends a thrill through my body downstairs. "Now suck, Miss Stuart. Show me how fast you can get your professor off." With this intimate contact, the young lady instantly obeys my command. Her lips seal around the old professor's cock and she begins to eagerly suckle him. The soft tongue comes alive and slides along the lower half, my instruction to her learned well. Peering around my student, I gaze down at the struggling man down below. "Have you learned to obey?"

Johnston looks up imploringly. "I swear... Anything you say. Uhnnn... My cock..."

I smile wickedly, wondering what his partner is experiencing right now. I reach out and feel the torturous pleasure wafting up from below. Yes... Beth has him riding a knife edge. She has learned as well. Nothing can stop us. I feel my power build as I pull from everyone around me. Miss Stuart's mouth tugs harder at the old cock, possibly sensing my desire. My goal is close. Even miles away, I can sense her now. She is coming to her own. A challenge beyond all others. Yet she is still unaware, and I am ready to take advantage.

Jason's daughter is now moaning, somehow feeling the power here in just a cursory way. Just one night is all I would need. One night in the Punishment Room, Sally Yeager would break for me.

I let Mr. Cox become a little more aware, and soon he begins moving in time with the sensations he's now feeling around his cock. Both men in the room start to thrust into the girl with an ever-increasing urgency. The young woman's moans return as two hard men push into her again and again. The poor lady can't seem to keep up any longer as the old man's pudgy belly slaps into her forehead. I release more control, and he drives himself more deeply into her mouth. Mr. Cox's grunts are sounding very worrisome now, and the girl looks up at me imploringly. I shake Cox's head slowly, and Jason's daughter gives out a bit of a whine. Still, her eyes close, and her lips remain locked in place. The small shaft jerks once, and I feel the old man's sack pull up. Several disused muscles begin to squeeze, and the seventy-year-old semen begins it's rush outward. The girl doesn't resist; my control over her is so complete.

"Swallow it all, Miss Stuart. It's best just to get it down."

She does so, gulping several times as the last of the old man's load finally ceases. Backing away, the small cock pops free, and she looks squeamishly up at me with a bit of cream on her lips. "Sir..."

I begin to tuck Mr. Cox back into his shorts. "Hopefully Mr. Montgomery's will taste better, eh? Now look down."

The young woman does so, and she sees the man below her. "He's in pain."

"Which is what he deserves. Do you wish to release him?" She nods earnestly. I reach in to lift her up, and the distended member reappears. "Now just take a hold and give it a few strong strokes. Then; just command him."

She reaches out, and the man gives a shuddering gasp at the contact. "How do I do that?"

"Remember my gift? All you have to do is say what you wish to see."

The eighteen-year-old's brows knit adorably as she concentrates. "Come for me!"

The strong, young man grunts as a formidable pressure is released. The cock geysers into the air right before the young lady's fascinated eyes. Several seconds pass, and the intermittent spurts show no sign of letting up. Susan's mouth drops in awe at the display. Finally, the man's sweating body shudders one last time, and he lays lax on the padded bench.

Miss Stuart stares at her hands. "You say this is a gift?"

"Don't misunderstand, Miss Stuart. You can only do this because of me." I make Mr. Cox smile once again. "And it is your birthday, after all."

"Oh."

She looks crestfallen at what I said. I pat the nude young lady on the knee. "Never fear. This summer, I will prepare you for your task, and there will be plenty of opportunities to further your education." Sensing the energy dissipating, it is time for me to return. "Now go to your father next door as a new woman. One who does not need him any longer." Those green eyes show conflict for a moment at the mentioning of her parent. I watch closely, and then it subsides. Good. With a bit more time, even that little hesitation will be gone...

Please... Please stop this... I promise...

The end of The Caged Student.

To be continued in The Good Housemaster.