The Calcium Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There honey. Now you're fully marked, any man in the know handling you in future gonna know you are a good milk cow. Bathe that carefully for the next few days, but it won't stop you going to the parlour today." He told her, adding "say Angelo, can I taste her?"

"OK Jimmy, I was going to hand milk her first to take a sample anyway, follow us through if you want." Angelo took Stacey through to the parlour without waiting for Jimmy to pack his kit away.

"This is where you'll come each morning and evening Stacey, we call it the milking parlour. Its empty now because we've just finished the morning session." He told her.

"I can tell I get milked in here OK," she commented wrinkling her nose, "sure smells lovely and milky."

"Well, not too surprising, we've just milked thirty girls and the smell does hang around a little. Now honey, if you can just press against this bar, bend and reach over for those hooks so that your breasts hand down for me please?"

Stacey did as she was told.

Angelo picked up a glass and pulled over a stool and sat by her side. His hand grasped her breast gently but firmly and his finger pressed into the firm flesh kneading it downward in a practised action. Milk sprayed into the glass immediately.

"Good girl," he complimented her, "you let down real easy."

"I couldn't resist that hand Angelo, it feels real good. I'm so full you're gonna have trouble getting me to stop." Stacey told him.

Jimmy joined them then and moved to her other side. He picked up a glass and held it under her nipple.

"Oh, you do it differently." Stacey gasped.

Indeed, Jimmy took only her aureola and nipple between his fingers and employed a little squeeze and pull action. The effect was the same though, this jets of white milk sprayed out with each pull and began to collect in the glass. Jimmy worked quickly and soon his glass had an inch of milk in it and he's almost caught up with Angelo.

"That's enough by hand then Jimmy. I've got my sample. Enjoy yours." Angelo said as he noted on Stacey's milking record how much the two of them had taken from her adding, "I'm going to connect you to the machine now honey."

The cups went on to Stacey's nipples with a loud slurp and she reacted to the change.

"Oooh, that feels funny," she gasped, "I've never..."

But her milk was already flowing down into the collecting bottles. The urgent pulsing of the machine extracting it inexorably. It wasn't waiting for any subtleness or the sensitivity of hand milking, it was going to extract her milk and as fast as it could. Stacey could feel each nipple stretching into the cup on each cycle and her milk flowed rather than squirting. She may never have been machine milked but it was the only way to deal with girls in quantity. As she settled to it, Stacey looked up and saw Angelo filling several sample bottles from his glass and labelling them with the date and the code 2250 for the laboratory.

"How is she?" he looked across to Jimmy.

"She just fine Angelo. You gotta good one here in little 2250!" Jimmy replied as he took a deep draft of the white liquid and sighed as he wiped his lips. "She real creamy and this is how I like it, fresh and warm, straight from the tit. Thanks for the drink honey."

Jimmy thanked the girl and patted her ample rear over her skirt as he left. Angelo noted that she had finished milking and unfastened the machine.

"Thank you Stacey. You can go now and we'll see you tomorrow morning please at 10:00 for the regular milking session." He told her without further ceremony.

"OK Angelo, but what about the tests?" she asked.

"Don't worry about that Stacey honey, there'll be no problem there. They are just to get accurate figures, but Jimmy and I know your milk is real good and high quality. Plenty of it too honey. You just keep to what we told you and you'll be just fine and those little pay checks will keep on coming in!"

So the work of the Calcium Club's milking parlour was carried out. The morning regular session collected the bulk of the girls' rich creamy content. The lunch time session those women who couldn't make the early morning milking and in between time was available for special appointments like Stacey's. After office hours was another rush time which saw some of the morning girls returning, mostly those who produced copious amounts and needed to let down again. True connoisseurs of the club members could detect from which session the milk was taken as the richest was from the early morning.

Of course, all services and requests were available to the club members. With a membership fee such as the Calcium Club charged, only the most wealthy could afford to join and ultimate service was expected. If a member demanded a certain girl and her diet controlled to maximise flavour with her milk taken at its richest, if he demanded that she be hand-milked, then every effort would be made to satisfy that request. Of course the female then received a much larger fee for her contribution and this coupled with the fact that the girl was usually flattered by the request usually they meant they were interested in complying.

However, normally the staff of the milking parlour dealt with the milk as routine and the daily collection was consolidated. After cooling it was packaged in half pint glass bottles before refrigerating. Only glass was used to preserve flavour. Angelo set to work after Stacey had left and he scrubbed up to full dairy standards with a clean white coat hat and overshoes. Sixty sterilised bottles were lined up and he slowly filled each from the stainless steel cooler in which all the women's milk had been collected. About half of the milk was used within the club but Angelo needed to ship out about thirty bottles to more remote club members who couldn't get into the city on a regular basis.

He looked at the array of white bottles in front of him. The club had opted for simplicity in its packaging, a simple computer printed adhesive label designated the product. It read "Breast Milk" in bold letters and underneath "Product of more than one Female" and carried the date of collection. The club had considered using a more marketing oriented name he knew, but they didn't have to do this and anything anyone came up with seemed to carry inappropriate connections. Of the names that had been suggested, "Lady Fresh" seemed more like a deodorant. "Mother's Milk" reminded the members of the pregnancies necessary to its production while "Girl Dew" and "Woman Cream" seemed to be more appropriate to the moisture between her legs!

Angelo packed each shipment bottle in a specially designed insulating plastic clamshell that would protect it in transit and keep it cool overnight. The courier would call soon and he knew the milk would be delivered in time for each member's breakfast coffee. The rest he took through to the big refrigerator and put it on the shelf prepared for each fresh day's yield. Looking down, he could see some of the bottles on the lower shelf were already ready from some recent milking. These were the special selections and instead of the label reading "Product of more than one Female" they carried the name and number of the girl. Angelo saw that already there were three bottles there; Janice #2076, Sara #1978 and Susan #1456.

He knew Susan well, who by her number figured as one of the Club's long standing milking females. She was in her late thirties now and had just returned to the club having just had her eleventh baby. Wryly he noted that the stresses of having so many c***dren had taken its toll on her body and particularly her breasts, but this was more than compensated by both the quantity and richness of her yields. Particularly he took an interest in her as her firstborn daughter Katarina was just 20 years old and had recently fallen pregnant. Susan had promised that Katarina would join the Club and carry on in her mother's place. Angelo looked forward to it and to find out if the daughter had inherited her mother's milk capacity.

Thus is the daily routine of the Calcium Club's milking parlour conducted and with Angelo and his staff handling the herd of various females that are signed up, how the club ensures its regular continuing supply.

Chapter 4 -- Chet's Girls

Chet stroked Lisa's breast delicately as she sat on his lap. Lisa was naked.

"Aw Chet, you do that so well," Lisa wriggled sensuously on his lap and she could feel his cock stirring under her though the coarse material of his jeans.

"You got real pretty jugs Lisa, its a real pleasure to stroke them honey. I bet that jerk you're shacked up with don't treat 'em right." Chet whispered in her ear.

Lisa almost purred with pleasure. The jerk she lived with was certainly proving a total loser and it was a real pleasure to be treated like this my a man that appreciated her. The damn jerk had put one up her too and she'd just popped his brat a couple of months ago. He hadn't abandoned her yet but he was already fed up with the kid and the trouble it was causing. When Lisa ran into Chet down at the Mall and he treated her like a lady really won her over easily.

Of course Chet knew this, he watched for girls like Lisa. Girls on their own with with small babies. Chet was a scout for the Calcium Club, and he was kept busy out here in small towns of the mid-West.

"There honey," he coaxed, "let it down for me baby."

His fingers traced the thick vein on Lisa's right tit, pressing gently and running down to her large brown rubbery nipple. Gently, but persistently. Lisa did have perfect tits too and he was very pleased with his find of her. She was only eighteen, and her breasts were firm and plump with no sag at all. Perfectly shaped with a real jut to them and absolutely lovely nipples, large round and dark, to set them off. He could tell she was loaded with milk too, so now was the time to taste her. If she was as good as he thought, and he could talk her round to it, she'd be a real hit at the Club in the big city and he'd be in for another nice commission.

Chet's girls were always in high demand, his eye for the shape of a breast as well as the flavour of their milk always told the Club members that a "Chet girl" was worth sampling.

"Ooh", Lisa moaned simply as her breast was coaxed, "mmm, that's lovely Chet. Do it more."

Chet looked at her calmly and professionally, white beads formed at her nipple as he drew them down. Lisa was flowing now, beads formed without any action, she was so full. Chet took some on his finger and licked.

"My, my baby, that is real sweet, real fresh. You real tasty girl. That little baby real lucky to get this stuff." he praised her for certainly she was, he was surprised. Lisa's milk had a beautiful fresh and untainted taste.

"Well you know, they tell us things down that baby clinic Chet. Things like only eating fresh vegetables and no meat an' not smoking or drugs and stuff. Most of them girls don't take no notice but I do, 'cos I know its true." Lisa told him.

"You damn right honey, you just keep on listening to that advice. I'm gonna get me some more of this right here, hang on baby, I'm gonna milk you real good."

Chet brought up a sparkling clean glass to her nipple and, a little firmer now, squeeezed her breast as he stroked down. Thin streams of milk sprayed from her hitting the sides of the glass.

"Oooh, that feels real funny, but real good. I'm really tight Chet." Lisa giggled.

Unhurredly but persistently, Chet milked her. His practised style drew spray after spray as he worked first the right breast and then the left and back again, allowing them to recover. Soon the glass was full and he swapped a new one and slowly Lisa dried up as he took all her milk. She'd given him a good half-pint.

After she left, pleased and happy, Chet smiled satisfied with himself. Lisa was a real find, perfect breasts, a copious milker and sweet tasting too! He put her milk in the refrigerator, he'd make coffee from it later but for now he'd fill in his report. It shouldn't take much persuading to get her to leave that loser she was living with and move to the Calcium Club in the nearest city.

12