The Camera Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria is surprised when Don gets kinky.
3k words
4.6
6.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

All characters are adults over 18.

--------------------------------

Don had a simple method of finding new models. Every few weeks he had lunch in one of the cafeterias at the local university. He'd watch girls come and go, deciding which ones were suitable. Most of the coeds were nice-looking girls, but they didn't have all the features Don needed. He required women with attractive faces, nice hair, and slender physiques. It was best if they were tall. They couldn't have any skin problems unless it was possible to conceal them with makeup.

Don waited until he saw the kind of girl he needed, then he'd give her his business card and ask if she'd like to try modeling.

"Hi. My name is Don. I graduated from this university six years ago, and I've been working as a fashion photographer since. I'm looking for more models to pose for my clients, and I can tell that you have the right look to be a model. Is that something you'd like to try?"

The girls were so excited and flattered it was comical. They almost always said yes immediately.

"Welcome to my studio," Don said when a new model reported for work. "This is not a complicated job, and you'll learn it quickly. Look at the big photos on the wall behind me. Those show some of my past models doing standard poses that work well with all kinds of clothes. If you need help figuring out what to do, just copy those poses.

"This will become very natural and easy quickly, I promise."

A pattern developed. Before long the girls overcame their shyness and started feeling good about their work in front of the camera. And Don enjoyed their excitement. They were paid, professional models! It was a fantasy made real! Don liked being able to give so many girls a chance to do something they'd imagined since they'd first started reading fashion magazines and yearning to be like the beautiful girls on each page.

One thing that appealed to the girls was that Don let them keep any of the clothing they modeled.

"My clients ship these clothes from China, Vietnam, Bangladesh and other places on the far side of the world," Don told them. "They don't want to pay to have the clothes shipped back. If you see something you like in the boxes of clothes I've already photographed, take it. Please. Whatever my models don't take home gets donated to the Salvation Army at the end of each month."

The girls got very excited knowing that working for Don was a good way to upgrade their wardrobes for free.

Pretty soon the women realized that while they were working for Don, he was regularly bringing in new models and retiring old ones. His clients wanted fresh faces in the catalogs Don produced, and the easiest way to guarantee that was for Don to make regular trips to campus and find more girls.

But Don's models loved everything about the job. They didn't want to be replaced! The pay wasn't great, but they were college students who didn't need much; the money they got from Don was enough to pay for luxuries like spa treatments and nights out with their girlfriends. They loved getting to keep so many nice, new items of clothes. They loved being able to show their friends online photos of them modeling. And posing for Don made them feel beautiful. He was particularly good at finding ways to reassure them about how appealing they looked through his viewfinder.

"Ok, turn your head to the right. Let me see those beautiful eyes," Don might say. "Look directly into the lens. Perfect. You look perfect."

Inevitably, most of the girls realized that Don was likely to keep working with them longer if they went to bed with him. He never said anything like that, and he never propositioned any of his models. He wasn't the kind of boss who'd ever suggest a girl would need to have sex if she wanted to keep her job

But they didn't need to be told that he'd find a way to keep a girl if he had a special reason to like them. He was a man, after all, and it was obvious that he was the kind of guy who liked girls. He liked girls a lot. Although Don thought it would be creepy to pressure a girl to have sex, he saw no reason to reject their advances.

Over time, it meant that Don always had a nice stable of sexy women he took to bed regularly.

One of those girls was Maria. She came over late one afternoon to model items from a new shipment of lingerie. The shoot was a lot of fun.

"You look fabulous in that teddy, Maria," Don said as she posed. "Any man would feel lucky to see a woman like you in an outfit like that."

Maria went back and forth to Don's changing room, posing in one sexy item after another. Some of the lingerie was very bold; Maria was excited by the idea that she could keep anything she liked. Each time she changed into a new outfit, Maria looked in the mirror and felt thrilled that she looked so sexy.

Don scheduled Maria to be the last model he worked with that day; he wanted to make sure they had plenty of time to enjoy themselves after the work was finished. After Don took the last photo, Maria stood before him in his studio, lowered the shoulder straps on her outfit and let it drop to the floor. She loved being naked after posing.

"You've got me all charged up," Maria said to Don. "What are you going to do about that?"

"I'll think of something," he replied.

Don took Maria's hand and led her to his bedroom. He put some of her favorite music on the stereo, then removed his clothes as she laid on the bed and watched. Don laid down next to her and kissed her delicately.

The boys she'd been with always rushed Maria, grabbing her breasts and sticking their tongues down her throat. Don was the opposite, starting with a chaste little kiss and the lightest possible caress. Don's gentle approach made Maria want more. Much more.

"I want you in me," Maria whispered. "Please. Put it in me." She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him toward her, making him kiss her deeply and passionately.

He ran one hand over her breasts, then began to suck and lick her nipples. Maria was a healthy young girl with a strong sex drive that had gotten a lot stronger since meeting Don. He could feel her heart pound as he nibbled her breasts. She began gasping for breath when his hand slid down her flat belly. There was a hot, wet itch between her legs. She was ready to get on with it. She wanted Don to get on top of her and begin having sex.

But that's not what Don wanted. The very first time they made love, Don realized that 18-year-old Maria was inexperienced. At first, he'd been sure to give her simple, vanilla types of sex, with a heavy dose of the missionary position.

But Don's goal was teaching girls like Maria to perform increasingly exotic, kinky types of sex.

I want to make a woman out of you, he thought as he looked into her eyes. We're going to do things you never imagined doing.

He took Maria's arms, raised them over her head, and pinned her wrists together with one hand. She'd never been restrained this way. It was exciting. She knew she could pull free of Don's grip if she wanted, but it was more interesting to imagine he was forcing himself on her. It created feelings that were completely new to Maria.

She began to writhe beneath him on the bed, and Don thought she was ready for what was next. "I want something special from you," he said softly.

"Anything," Maria responded.

Don pulled a length of silk bondage rope from his bed table, and used it to tie Maria's wrists to his headboard. She tugged on the bounds gently. She'd never experienced bondage, and it was a little bit unnerving to realize that there was no way she could free herself.

It got worse when Don slipped a blindfold over Maria's head. The rope made her insecure; the blindfold was worse.

"You're scaring me," she said.

"I would never do anything to hurt you," Don whispered. "Trust me. Anytime you want me to stop, just tell me and I'll untie you."

Did she trust him? Of course she did. It was hard for her to imagine why he was so anxious to tie her up and blindfold her, but she was willing to find out.

Don resumed lavishing attention on her breasts, and Maria discovered that the blindfold made it easier to concentrate on the sensations. She didn't understand why it was so exciting to pretend Don was holding her captive, but the notion thrilled her. It felt like she was being used by a big, bad, predatory man. It felt dirty, but in a good way.

He kissed and licked his way down her belly, but stopped before reaching her pussy. Don put a pillow under her bottom. He'd done this before when he ate her pussy; raising her bottom up a few inches made everything easier to reach without bending his neck too much. Maria would find out soon that Don was also doing it to raise her ass so he could easily get to her little puckered anus.

He settled between her legs and kissed the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. It made Maria squirm. She moaned as she waited for him to kiss higher, and higher, and finally kiss her where she wanted to be kissed. It seemed to take too long. He kept kissing and licking around and around her pussy, but never touched it.

She felt his fingers begin to spread her lips. Her sensitive inner folds were completely exposed to him, and Maria imagined that he must be getting a good, close look at her most private parts. She felt his warm breath, then braced herself for what she knew would come next.

It finally happened. Don licked along the length of her slit, from just above her butthole to just below her clit.

"Ooooooooh...'' she groaned as intense waves of sensation spread from her pussy. Finally! It had taken long enough, but Don gave her what she needed. She tugged at the bindings that held her in place. She couldn't stroke Don's head. She couldn't squeeze her breasts or touch her nipples. There was something liberating about being so powerless.

It seemed to take an eternity before Don sucked her clit between his lips and licked it with his tongue. Once he finally started, Don didn't stop, licking, kissing and nibbling her clit until she was going crazy with arousal. She felt him slip one finger inside, then add another. His fingers moved in and out slowly and gently. Don started to rub her G-spot, which gave a whole new dimension to the sensations between her legs.

Maria felt a climax building. Don felt it too, and he pulled away from her clit just before her orgasm could begin. She groaned with frustration.

"Oh... Don... why did you stop?" she asked.

Her urge to cum faded, and soon Don slipped his fingers inside her again. He resumed working on her clit. Just before Maria was able to climax, he stopped again. This time she cried out in frustration. What was the point of this torture? He'd proven he knew how to make her cum. Why not let her?

"Don! Please! Let me cum!" she said.

While she was waiting, Don quietly reached for a tube of lubricant and applied some to the index finger of his free hand. He resumed working on her G-spot and clitoris, then did something unexpected just as she began to cum.

Don slid his finger into her butthole. He inserted it with one smooth motion, pressing inside all the way to his knuckle. It was shocking, it felt wonderful, but it also hurt. Her butthole was delicate and very tight. It triggered an explosion of pleasure seasoned with a little pain, and it came at the exact moment her orgasm began.

"Yaaaaaaaah!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!" she wailed. Maria tried to move away from the finger invading her bottom, but she was restrained and powerless to avoid the onslaught. Maria was a girl who climaxed easily, and she regularly enjoyed long, powerful orgasms. But she'd never felt anything like this. It was so strong it almost hurt. The muscles in her vagina and rectum contracted violently over and over. She writhed and wailed in ecstasy and agony, overwhelmed with sensation that was all the more intense because of the blindfold.

It was, by far, the most powerful orgasm of young Maria's life. She knew it was intense, but she wasn't sure she liked it. Don usually coaxed a climax from Maria; this time he ripped it from inside her. She tossed her head back and forth, gritting her teeth as the orgasm went on and on and on.

She was limp with exhaustion when it was finally over. It felt as though her entire body climaxed, with muscles clenching from her head to her feet. It left her feeling drained. This was nothing like any sex she'd ever experienced before.

Don gave her time to recover. Her mind was blank because she couldn't think of anything except being exhausted and spent. The first thing she noticed was feeling Don climb up her body and lying on top of her. He didn't untie her or remove the blindfold. Instead, he put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed the head inside.

"Uggghhhh..." Maria said when the head of Don's cock slipped into her. It felt different because her pussy was tired. Maria normally raised and lowered her hips to match Don's motions as they had sex, but she didn't have enough energy. She felt him moving his cock in and out of her slowly, and she just laid back and let him. It felt odd, but it felt good, and Maria smiled as pleasure slowly returned to her body.

Don took his time. Maria gradually started to move her hips and make sexy little noises. She felt her excitement build, but she was sure she couldn't climax again. Don's cock felt good, but not good enough to trigger another orgasm. She didn't have any orgasmic energy left.

Or so she thought. Don was moving faster, and faster, and Maria realized that he'd climax soon. She looked forward to the moment when his cock started to throb as it filled her with warm, wet cum. That always felt so good, and she knew it would feel good again.

But Don surprised her. Just before he came, Don pulled his cock from inside Maria's pussy and shoved it up her backside in one smooth, swift motion.

It hurt! Don's cock was a lot bigger than his finger, and her bottom complained at the invasion. He was barely inside her before Don started to cum. The feeling of Don's cock throbbing inside her ass was much stronger than how it felt in her pussy. His warm liquid cum flooded her backside, and it was a different kind of sensation. It was more intense. Everything was more intense.

It didn't seem possible, but Maria began to cum. She felt the strong muscles of her rectum clamp down on Don's cock so hard it was painful. It happened again, and again, and she began whimpering. This was a new kind of orgasm. Raw. Prolonged. Gut-wrenching, but also comforting in an unusual way. She felt dominated. It was new for her.

Maria nearly passed out. After the climax ended Don realized she was falling asleep, so he untied the ropes as she laid back unresponsive. He removed the pillow from under her bottom, but left the blindfold in place because he thought it would help her sleep.

It did. Maria didn't wake up until just before dawn. She hadn't spent the night with Don before, and it took her a few moments to figure out where she was. When she pulled off the blindfold she saw Don sitting on the edge of the bed smiling down at her.

"Coffee?" he asked.

"Please," she said.

Don was unusually affectionate that morning, touching her hands, arms and cheeks as they talked. He asked her when she had to leave, and it took a bit of effort for her to remember when her first class began that morning.

They had plenty of time.

Maria was sitting up in the bed, holding the covers over her breasts, when Don reached up and slowly pulled the covers down. He gently caressed her exposed breasts and looked at her with adoration.

"You're so beautiful, Maria," he said.

She knew he wasn't giving her an empty compliment. She knew Don believed she was beautiful, and it made it easy for Maria to believe it herself.

He pulled her to him and gave her a long, lingering kiss. When they made love this time, it was affectionate and gentle and slow. Their excitement built gradually. Maria climaxed, and Don climaxed soon afterward. The orgasms weren't nearly as powerful as the ones they'd experienced yesterday, but were very satisfying in a loving way.

Maria finally got in her car to drive back to her apartment. She felt a slight pain when she slid into the driver's seat; her delicate little butthole felt tender from what Don did to it the night before. The slight pain brought back a strong memory of what had happened. She thought it was strange that something that hurt felt so good.

As she drove away, Maria realized something. From then on, she wouldn't question anything Don wanted to do in bed. She'd accept it without hesitation, whether it involved bondage or blindfolds or anything else.

That was especially true of her tender tiny butthole. From that day forward, Don could have her tight little ass any time he wanted.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers