The Camgirl Pt. 03: The Girlfriend

Story Info
Marie and Liam have some fun, then Blake and Liam talk.
2.5k words
4.64
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III: Liam

In case it wasn't obvious/implied before. All characters are 18+ in this story and all subsequent chapters

Liam mentally sighed as the movie ended. It had been entertaining, but Nicholas Sparks movies weren't in his go-to group of movies. Too predictable. Marie had enjoyed it though, and she seemed to have forgotten about anything bad to do with Blake, as she lay snuggled up next to him, her head on his chest and her legs tangling with his. For a while, as the credits rolled and a musical suite of the soundtrack played over it--the part of the movie Liam enjoyed the most--the two of them just lay together on the bed in silence. When Liam finally shifted to see if Marie had fallen asleep on him, as she did from time to time, she twisted and lifted her head to meet his gaze. Her eyes, normally a light, almost-grey blue, looked dark violet in the dim light emanating from the television, and her shoulder-length, blonde hair appeared the dark brown that she swore was her natural color. Her lips were parted slightly.

Tentatively, Liam moved his hand to her cheek and pulled her toward him. He brushed her lips gently, not sure how receptive she would be. Marie surprised him by grabbing him by the back of the head and tangled her fingers in his hair as she crushed her lips against his. Her kiss was hungry, demanding. Liam's pulse quickened, the bulge in his jeans quickly becoming uncomfortable as he returned Marie's kiss, matching its heat and pushing apart her lips with his tongue. Marie moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced, skillfully trading thrusts and ripostes. She released his head, frantically grabbing and squeezing at his arms and chest as her hands made their way down to the bottom of his shirt. She practically tore it off.

"Liam, you know when we met and you were skinny that I thought you were hot, right?" She said haltingly between kisses.

"Yeah?" Liam said, pulling his mouth back from her neck as he rid his girlfriend of her shirt. She had forgone a bra and her nipples hardened at the air's cool touch.

Free of her shirt, Marie knelt lower and started kissing his chest, leaving a trail of hot spots along his skin, "This is better." She ran her fingers down his toned stomach, and Liam could hear her grin, "Mmm, much better."

That hand trailed further down and over the crotch of his jeans, caressing the now almost unbearably uncomfortable bulge. Marie giggled, as she always did upon seeing the shape of his hard cock outlined through his jeans, before going to work on his fly. Liam moaned in relief when she freed it from its denim confines, and gasped when she wrapped her hand around it--she could almost wrap her hand all the way around it. Almost.

Marie leaned forward and kissed him again, just as firmly as before, but gentler this time. Her fingers were still wrapped around his cock, which twitched within her delicate embrace.

Liam rolled the two of them over so that he was on top, grinning when Marie squeaked in surprise. He wasted no time in kissing her exposed chest, taking one nipple in his mouth while he caressed the other breast. Though Marie's breasts were small, what they lacked in size they made up for in sensitivity. Liam could make her squirm just as much by playing with her nipples as he could with two fingers curled inside her. Meeting Marie's heavy-lidded gaze, he bit down on her nipple just hard enough to elicit a hiss of pleasure and make her arch her back.

Then he traveled downward, his hands pulling at the waistband of her jeans as he trailed kisses down her soft, flat stomach. Once he had pulled them and her panties down far enough, he ran one finger across Marie's hairless, glistening slit.

"Fuck," Marie gasped, struggling to slide her remaining clothing off her legs, "Don't tease me, I'm wet enough, just fuck me."

Liam nodded, pulling Marie's jeans and underwear all the way off and then did the same for himself. He grabbed his wallet and took out one of the just-in-case condoms he carried around--he had been worried he might not need this one tonight. Liam tore open the packet, but Marie gabbed the latex from him and rolled it onto his cock. Meeting her eyes, Liam positioned himself and thrust into her. They both gasped, and Marie grabbed at the sheets. Liam forced himself to give Marie a moment to adjust, somehow restraining himself from thrusting further into Marie's hot, wet, tight pussy. Fuck, it was tight. Despite what Marie had said, Liam wouldn't believe she was wet enough for him to sink himself entirely within her with a single thrust unless she was literally dripping wet. He was only a little above average in both length and girth, but Marie was tiny. The first time they had had sex, she had woken up sore the next morning. Apparently impatient, Marie bucked her hips under him, and Liam thrust, sinking fully into her.

He bent and sucked one nipple. Marie encircled his neck with her arms and squeezed him with her internal muscles in time with his licks. Liam waited until she began to whimper, then began thrusting in and out of Marie's impossibly tight pussy. The movie had ended, the screen black. The only light in the room was that creeping in from the cracks between the blinds, the only sound their breathing and the joining of their bodies. Liam moved slowly, though he knew it was likely frustrating Marie--he didn't think she would be too mad, as she came harder and more often when he went slower.

Marie began to thrust in time with him. She wrapped both her arms and legs around him, drawing him closer to her. Liam only half noticed--all his senses seemed concentrated in his cock. Marie's tight, hot, velvety walls were all he knew.

She began to shudder and whimper as Liam continued to fuck her. A pressure began to build inside him, centered in his balls. Marie came a few times, though Liam was only aware due to the tightening of her embrace and pussy around him and the heightened volume of her moans. When she began squirming, Liam knew the pleasure would become too much for her if he didn't cum soon. He quickened his thrusts.

Liam had kept his own pleasure at a low, slow build, but now it raced higher as he pistoned in and out of Marie's pussy. He was on the brink when he felt her start to push him away, "Liam."

Then he came.

Liam's hips bucked of their own volition as the waves of his orgasm radiated out from his cock, muscles contracting, forcing rope after rope of cum out of him. When it stopped, both were panting, and Marie's eyes were hazy as she gazed up at him.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long," Marie breathed.

Liam rolled over so that he lay on his back beside her, chest rising and falling heavily, "It's okay, babe. I know you were busy."

Marie rolled over to lay on his chest and grinned, "I was talking to my pussy, not you."

Liam laughed, "You want to go clean up first, or me?"

"You can go first," Marie yawned, "I'm not ready to get up just yet."

Liam nodded, slowly rising from the bed. He rolled off the condom, depositing it in the trash, before taking a towel and wrapping it around his waist. When he opened the door, he checked to make sure neither of Marie's roommates were out, as his cock had not yet deflated and was very noticeable through the towel. After cleaning his cock of the mixture of cum and lube and taking a few minutes to let his erection flag before relieving himself, he came back into Marie's room to find her passed out halfway under sheets. He went back to the bathroom and grabbed one of the wet-wipes he had seen--he hoped they were Marie's--and wiped up her pussy and the surrounding area so that she didn't wake up to a mess. Then he carefully tucked her in and snuggled up next to her before quickly succumbing to sleep himself.

***

When Liam awoke the next morning, Marie was gone. He vaguely remembered her waking him up enough to kiss him goodbye. He got dressed and looked at his phone for the time--he had another hour before he had to be in class--one of his CS 201 lectures. After sending a text to Marie, Morning! Do you mind if I use a few eggs? If you have any eggs? Liam walked over to the bathroom and realized that--as he had never spent the night here before--he had forgotten to bring a toothbrush or comb. He did the best he could, using his finger and toothpaste for his teeth, and his hands and a whole lot of water for his hair.

Marie replied to him as he came back into the main room: Knock yourself out. See you again tonight? At my place?

Liam grinned, Thank you! And of course!

After finding a plate, frying pan, and some eggs and butter, Liam got to work.

The first egg came out perfect--no broken yolk, no parts folded over on each other--and as he flipped the second one, Blake came out of her room, scrubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Liam almost ruined the egg--she was wearing the exact same outfit she had been wearing on the show he had seen a few nights ago--a white T-shirt, panties the color of her hair, and those grey knee-highs. He immediately turned back to the pan and tried to keep his voice normal, "Good morning, Blake."

The blue-haired girl's eyes went wide for a moment, face flushed, before a warm smile settled onto her face, "Oh, hi, Liam. I'm sorry--I thought you would have left with Marie."

Liam shook his head, lifting the second egg off the pan and onto his plate, "She had her 8am and I just have my 9:30 lecture this morning, which is closer to my dorm."

"Gotcha...whatcha cookin'?"

Liam looked up and almost jumped--Blake was right next to him. She was as tiny as Marie--maybe smaller. How had he not noticed that?

"Uh, fried eggs. You want one?"

She smiled, "Sure, thank you!"

He smiled back nervously and cracked another egg as Blake went to get her own plate. He made the mistake of looking over when she reached up to get it out of the cabinet. That put her ass on full display. He was so transfixed, he forgot to look away when Blake turned around. His face started burning up. Thankfully, she seemed as embarrassed as he was--her face went bright red--an interesting contrast with her blue hair--and her eyes wide.

Blake spoke first, "Oh, um. Sorry--not really used to having any guys around here, much less one Marie is dating."

Liam tore his eyes away from Blake, turning back to the egg--thankfully he hadn't overcooked it, "Uh, it's no--it's fine. I mean, I have um--you know..."

Liam shut his mouth--he hadn't been this tongue-tied around a girl since high school, but he knew it was usually best for him to just say as little as possible. He tried to distract himself as he flipped the egg, "Do you want one or two?"

"Two, please," Blake said, "I'll go get a little more dressed."

For some reason, Liam opened his mouth again, "No, it's fine. You don't--" He looked at her again. Pale, toned thighs and stomach, panties he knew hid a hairless pussy, nipples poking through her shirt...Liam felt his cock start to grow, "Uh, maybe that is a good idea."

He turned back to the stove, finishing Blake's second egg, and then seasoning both their meals. By the time Blake came back out, Liam had found them both forks and sat down at the table. This time, Blake wore grey yoga pants, calf-high white-and-red-striped socks and a long-sleeved red shirt with her hair stuffed up completely into a beanie. Liam raised an eyebrow, "What's with the beanie?"

Blake colored slightly as she sat down, then pulled the beanie off, "Um...my classes are filled with a bunch of geeky guys, most of whom have probably seen my show, so..."

Liam nodded, "Displaying your blue mane would probably make you a lot more noticeable."

Blake grinned, "Mane?"

This time Liam blushed, "Uh--that's just kind of how I thought of it..."

Blake laughed, "I like it. Goodbye boosh, hello mane."

Liam almost choked on his bite of egg.

Blake laughed, looking only somewhat abashed, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're making it a bit too easy, though." She took a bite of her egg, "Wow, this is good, dude. You should cook for Marie some time, it would probably make those dry spells disappear. By the way, did you guys, you know?" She made a suggestive gesture with her hands.

"Uh..."Liam couldn't help but blush, "Yeah, we did."

Blake grinned, "Good. Marie gets too stressed sometimes. I've told her that a good fuck every once in a while helps, but I don't think she believes me."

"So, what classes do you have today?" Liam said, trying to change the subject.

Blake raised an eyebrow, seeing through his question's purpose, but thankfully she went along with it, "Just my CS 201 lecture and then two of my math classes."

Liam perked up, "Really? Who do you have?"

"Dwyer."

"At 9:30?"

Blake furrowed her brow, "Yeah...?"

Liam grinned, "You're in my class, then."

"Awesome. You want to walk together, then?"

Liam nodded, "Sure."

Blake finished the last of her eggs, then stared at the yellow pool of yolk that remained. She perked up suddenly, "Oh, do you want a roll for the yolk?" She asked, getting up.

"Sure." Liam got up himself and washed the pan. He set it on the drying rack, then returned to the table right after Blake had. She handed him a roll, which he dipped in the yolk.

"Mmm, that's good. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Blake said happily.

"So, do any of you cook often?" Liam asked.

Blake grinned sheepishly, "Um, pasta and cold sandwiches?"

Liam shrugged, "Better than dining hall food, I guess."

"If you can cook other things as good as you can make fried eggs," Blake said, "I'll buy you food to cook me. This is the first hot breakfast I've had since I went home for break."

Liam shrugged again, "If I get to eat some of it too, I'm game." He looked at his phone and wolfed down the rest of the roll, "Shit, we need to get going if we're going to be there on time."

A/N: Isn't a guy that can cook the absolute BEST?!? Do you have an idea where things are going yet? What would you ask Liam to make you if you woke up to him cooking in your kitchen?