The Camgirl Pt. 04: Friends

Story Info
Blake and Liam have a class together, and a close call.
938 words
4.59
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV: Blake

Blake pulled her heavy coat open a bit as she and Liam walked through the doors of the Science Building, thankful to be out of the cold, winter air. Liam had laughed at her big coat at first, but had understood that she didn't want to take any chances of people recognizing her when she didn't want them to. She still wasn't sure what to do about Liam knowing who she was. Her mind had only gone further down the rabbit hole the previous night, and her pussy was sore from the amount she had masturbated. Her show tonight would be interesting, that was for sure. Blake knew it was wrong, but she just couldn't help it--the more she got to know him, the more she wanted him. She had known guys like him before--hot, intelligent, skilled in cooking--but none of them had been so sweet, and none of them had treated them like he had so far. She would have to think about what to do about him more.

When she took her normal seat in the back of the hall, Blake noticed that Liam hadn't sat down next to her. She looked up to find him standing next to her, blushing and looking down and her. Damn, he was tall. "What?" She asked, "you gonna sit?"

Liam hesitated for a moment before sitting down next to her slowly, "Okay, dude, what's up?" she prodded.

"I recognize you." He said, hiding his eyes from her, getting his laptop out of his backpack.

Blake peered at him, "Uh...yeah...we covered that already."

Liam shook his head, then sighed, "No...my friend Andy and I normally sit up front," he gestured to one of the rows closer to where the professor's desk, "He pointed you out to me when everyone was leaving after one of the first few classes."

"And?"

"And we usually make sure we look back in time to watch you leave because your ass is really nice." He said so quickly that it took Blake a moment to realize what he had said.

Blake grinned, "Liam?"

He looked at her, cheeks still a little red, "Yeah?"

She placed a hand on his arm and lowered her voice, "You've seen my show, so I'm assuming you've seen me naked, and seen me stick either my fingers or a toy in at least one of my holes, if not all three. You don't need to be embarrassed about things like having checked out my ass, or seeing me in less clothing. Alright?"

Liam's face grew even more red, but he nodded, "I'll try."

Fuck. He had definitely seen her shows. And enjoyed them. And he was so fucking cute. Blake tried to discreetly rub her thighs together as he swollen pussy twitched. This was going to be a long lecture.

When the lecture was over, as everyone was leaving, someone Blake didn't recognize came over to Liam. She hid her face deeper in her hood and busied herself with packing her things.

"Why were you sitting back here today?"

"Came in late," Liam responded, "Listen, I've got to go ask Dywer a question, then book it over to the Arts Building. I'll see you later."

After a moment, Liam spoke up again, "He's gone."

Blake looked up, meeting Liam's eyes, "Thanks." She said in a low voice.

He held out his hand to her, "Come with me."

After hesitating a moment, Blake packed up everything and then took Liam's hand. He led her over to a secluded area of the building, then peered at her as she looked up at him, "Are you okay?"

Blake nodded, "Yeah...thanks for not saying anything to your friend."

"Of course," Liam said, "I'm almost positive he's never seen you before--Andy's a little sheltered and he's even more awkward than I am around girls--he gets embarrassed if me or any of my friends start talking about sex or porn."

"But he'll comment on my ass?" She asked.

Liam shrugged, with a bit of a nervous grin, "You have a really nice ass."

Blake laughed nervously.

Liam continued, "I doubt he'll recognize you even without the jacket or the beanie, but I won't tell him if you don't want me to. And," he stepped in closer, meeting her eyes, "If you ever need help with that kind of thing, just let me know, alright? I know guys are assholes, and I don't even want to think about the kind of shit you have to deal with to keep people from recognize you, or what you would have to deal with if that happened."

Blake furrowed her brow for a moment. Liam's voice had sounded...different for a moment when he said that last part. Then she smiled up at Liam, "Thank you Liam, you're...you're really sweet. Marie is lucky to have you."

Liam shrugged, "You're Marie's friend, and I'd like it if you'd be my friend too. I'd do the same regardless though. By the way, any chance you'll be able to help me out with some of the homework tonight? Marie invited me over, so I'll be there anyway."

"Can I help you Saturday?" she asked, "I have...work tonight."

Liam raised an eyebrow, then his eyes widened a bit. Blake giggled, "Yeah, that kind of work."

"Saturday works, too." Liam said, nodding toward the door, his cheeks turning red.

Blake smiled, "Good. There are a few things I need some help with, too. Let's go."

A/N: I know this was a short one, but I hope you enjoyed this cute little moment with Liam and Blake. Also, as usual, all characters are 18+ <3