The Camgirl Pt. 09: A Night In

Story Info
Marie and Liam try anal for the first time.
2.1k words
4.71
16.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IX: Liam

Liam gave his girlfriend a curious look as she locked the door behind them, "What are you doing? I thought we were going out tonight."

Marie said nothing. Instead, she walked back over to him and gave him a kiss that left his breathing labored.

"We're not going out tonight, babe." Marie said, "I just wanted to surprise you, and I wanted you to dress up for me." She started playing with the buttons of his shirt, "You look really good by the way."

Liam grinned, "Thanks. You look...Incredible."

Marie giggled, undoing the top few buttons of his shirt, "Why thank you. You like my bra, I noticed."

Liam nodded, his mouth suddenly a little dry, "Yeah, I--yeah."

Marie laughed, her hands moving further down his shirt, undoing the buttons as they went. She began kissing the exposed flesh of his chest and stomach as she revealed it, lips leaving a warm trail down his skin. When she got to his jeans, Marie reached down and felt his crotch. She looked up and gave him a knowing look, "It looks like you really like my outfit."

Without waiting for a response from Liam, she dropped to her heels and pulled down his jeans, purring as she ran her hand over the exposed tent of his underwear, "Mmm, hello there."

Liam watched as Marie carefully pulled the boxers down over his hardening cock, then yanked them and his jeans down to his ankles. He noticed Marie lick her lips, making his cock twitch, before she looked up at him and began licking his cock. It seemed that she had quickly come to enjoy giving him blowjobs since the first time she had given him one, and if possible, she had enjoyed them even more now that she could deepthroat him and make him cum with only her mouth. Over the past week, she found him between classes and taken to some secluded area so she could blow him. Each time she swallowed every drop of his cum, and when he came over to her room after each of those times, she had him eat her out in return, but Liam did not mind that at all--he loved eating her out.

Despite that, Liam still went wide eyed when Marie stopped licking his cock and took it in her mouth, going all the way down until her nose rested against his pubic bone. Her mouth was so warm, so wonderfully wet. It wasn't as incredible as her pussy, but her tongue did things to his shaft and balls that her pussy could not. Marie gripped his thighs and began bobbing her head up and down on his length, and Liam leaned back on his elbows and enjoyed the feeling of his girlfriend's mouth wrapped around him.

Just when Liam felt himself getting close, however, Marie stopped. She stood and kicked off her heels, but instead of stripping, she just hiked the dress up a bit, and climbed onto the bed with Liam between her legs. When Marie stopped, her pussy hovering inches from his face, Liam breathed in her scent and grinned. She smelled clean, and her pussy was already glistening with arousal.

"I want you to taste how wet your cock made me," Marie said.

Liam complied eagerly, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand and using them to anchor himself as he leaned up toward her juicy folds. He gave the nether lips a slow, broad lick, eliciting a moan and shudder from Marie, before diving in. He could feel his cock throbbing as he ate Marie's pussy--he had yet to find something that made him harder than when he ate her out. Even when it was not quite as fresh as it was now, he loved her taste, and loved that he was the only one that got to taste it. As his tongue laved Marie's soft folds and his hands gently kneaded her ass, Liam had an idea. He almost didn't even consider it--a month ago he wouldn't have--but Marie's recent adventurousness made him believe she would like it.

Pushing gently on her ass, positioning her so that her pussy was over his forehead rather than his mouth, Liam licked at the very bottom of Marie's pussy for a minute, then moved and licked her puckered starfish.

"Oh!"

Liam grinned, he knew that kind of "Oh!" very well. He licked Marie's asshole again. And again. And again, until he was going at it the same way he normally went at her pussy, even sticking his tongue through the tight ring of muscles--though they gave way easier than he would have expected. The taste and scent were different than her pussy--muskier--but they weren't bad. Her asshole just had its own flavor, one that Liam liked.

He started using one hand to play with Marie's unoccupied pussy, just little pets and teasing touches at first, but then he slid two fingers into her wet hole and began thrusting them in and out. It didn't take long for her to cum, convulsing and gripping at the sheets behind his head while Liam continued to tongue her ass and pump his fingers out of her quivering pussy. Her moans and squeals became so high pitched, Liam thought she might come again, but she threw herself off of him onto the bed with a squeak.

Liam turned to look at her as she lay there panting, waiting until he met her eyes before licking his fingers clean of her juices--he knew it made her crazy horny when he did that. Slowly, he moved over her, positioning himself between her legs, but Marie shook her head.

"No. Not yet," She pointed behind him, "Go sit on the chair and watch until I tell you to come over."

Confused, but intrigued, Liam went over to grab Marie's desk chair and sat down facing her. When he did, Liam found that Marie had rolled over and lifted her ass up in the air, the bottom of her dress now bunched up around her waist, exposing her rounded cheeks. She reached back and began to finger her pussy, sliding her middle fingers all the way in and giving them a few thrusts. Then Liam's jaw dropped as she took the fingers out only slide both into her asshole with almost no effort. Liam watched in disbelief as she began pumping them in and out, her puckered hole swallowing them with ease. After a while, she added a third. A glistening strand of pussy juice had descended from her pink folds and hung halfway down to the sheets.

"Come fuck my pussy, Liam," Marie said.

Liam nodded--forgetting that Marie probably couldn't see the gesture--and almost jumped out of the chair. When he got to Marie though, he didn't fuck her immediately. Instead, he bent down and caught the strand of her juice on his tongue and followed it all the way up to her dripping hole, thrusting his tongue into her folds--he couldn't resist. Then he positioned himself and thrust.

Marie's pussy was so wet that it swallowed his entire length in a single thrust. It was still tight enough to make both of them moan loudly at the entry however, and Marie's fingers slipped from her asshole, leaving it slightly gaped.

After only a few thrusts, Marie asked for him to stop and looked back at him, her eyes glazed over with arousal, "I want you to fuck my ass, Liam. I think your cock is wet enough now."

Liam felt his eyes bulge, "Your ass? Babe, I'm not huge, but your ass is pretty--"

Marie cut him off, shaking her head, "I can take it, babe, trust me. That was your surprise. I made sure it's clean, so you don't need a condom. Take your cock out of my pussy and put it in my ass."

Liam complied, hearing the command in his girlfriend's tone. When he backed his cock out of her pussy, it was definitely wet enough, glistening and dripping with Marie's juices. He positioned it with the head against Marie's asshole. He hesitated for a moment, about to ask again if she was sure she could take it, but Marie beat him to it, thrusting backward and swallowing the tip of his cock with her ass.

Liam hissed at the sensation, and Marie moaned, "Oh, fuck! More, Liam, I need more."

Liam thrust the rest of his length in slowly, not caring if she wanted it faster, and watched in amazement as her ass took every inch of his cock until he felt the wet heat of Marie's pussy against his balls. The sensation was something completely different than anything Liam had experienced before. It wasn't as soft or slippery as her pussy, but it was hotter and a whole lot tighter, especially around the base of his cock.

Marie whined, wriggling against his hips, and Liam realized he had just been standing there with his cock buried in her ass, reveling in the sensation. Slowly, he pulled back out until the edge of the head peeked out, then thrust back in with a bit more power than before. Marie moaned even louder. Liam repeated the process, gradually gaining speed as Marie's moans became louder and thicker with lust, punctuating each thrust, until he was fucking her as if there were no difference between her ass and her pussy. He could feel his orgasm rising and knew he wouldn't last long. Marie was clawing at the sheets and letting out a mixture of curses, moans, and calls to God.

"Babe," Liam grunted, keeping his pace as he hammered his cock in and out of her ass, "I'm going to cum."

"Fuck, yes!" Marie moaned, "Do it. Do it, babe. I want to feel you cum in my ass."

That alone almost put Liam over the edge, which apparently was what Marie wanted. He wanted to savor the feeling of her ass, though, and held out as long as possible before thrusting inside her up to the hilt and squeezing her ass tight as he exploded within her. He didn't know if he had made her cum, but as his cum spattered the insides of her ass, Marie's muscles clenched tight around his cock, milking him of his seed even more thoroughly than her throat had. Marie seemed to love it, moaning even louder.

Finally, Liam's orgasm subsided, and it appeared it was just in time, as Marie began to sway to the side. He pulled his cock free and let her fall into her pillows. Liam glanced at his girlfriend's ass and did a double take--her asshole was gaping, and her cum was starting to leak out.

Marie seemed to feel that, "Uh, Liam, could you--"

"On it." Liam said, grabbing three tissues from the box on the nightstand and pressing them against her leaking hole.

"Thank you," Marie said, snaking her hand between her legs to hold the tissues in place.

"That was incredible," Marie said as Liam laid down next to her on the bed, facing her curled-up form, "Feeling you cum inside my ass..." she trailed off, smiling.

Liam nodded, grinning, "It was probably the best surprise you've given me yet. It's going to be hard to top."

Marie stuck her tongue out at Liam, who took that as an opening to nip at it. Marie squeaked in surprise when he did, though it was muffled by the kiss that followed immediately after.

When he pulled away, Marie looked dazed for a moment, then smiled lazily, "I have to get up, don't I?"

Liam laughed, "That probably wouldn't be the worst idea."

Marie threw her head back against the pillows, "Ugh."

"How about I clean up first and then come get you so you can relax a bit longer?" Liam offered.

Marie nodded, "That's probably a good idea. I don't think my legs would be able to hold me up if I got up now."

Liam laughed and gave her another kiss before heading to the bathroom, taking the towel he and Marie had started calling the "sex towel" with him to wrap around his waist just in case Blake happened to be in the hall.

After cleaning himself off very thoroughly and getting Marie and himself each a glass of water from the kitchen--it seemed Blake had actually gone out--he came back into Marie's room to find her half-asleep. Her hand had fallen away from her ass, as had the tissues, and there was a rivulet of his cum about halfway down her ass cheek.

Laughing to himself, he set down the glasses and went to help her up.

A/N: Oh, by the way, did I mention things get a little spicy in here? <3