All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 18'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Tantalizingly erotic — tumescent. Not surprised and pleased to see you pursue that relationship; more there than Liam and Blake, but your fantasy/storyline and characters. Like your exploration of a “cam girl” — erotic, emotional; seems real.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Very nice chapter. I can see may e Marie and Blake having a little more one on one time now bringing them even closer together. Great read.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

<3 I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great scene. I love you are getting the three of them closer together, with the last chapter of Blake and Liam and now here with Blake and Marie. I thought for a bit that Marie was going to kiss Blake and will admit was disappointed she didn't even though it made a better scene with them not kissing. The whole chapter was very believable.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hot as hell i hope there is a 3 sum at some point. thank you for writing this story

taylorstormstaylorstorms12 months agoAuthor

@anon! You're welcome <3

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

I like the way it is going now lets take it to the next couple of steps.,.........hope hope hope

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@diablo <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...