The Camgirl Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the girl in front of her, Blake sighed, knowing it was only a fantasy.

Marie turned slowly, eyes still hazy, and met Blake's gaze. Something passed between them then, and Blake knew they didn't need to talk about what had just happened. They hadn't done anything too over the line, so there wasn't really anything to talk about. Marie wouldn't know what had passed through Blake's mind, and Blake didn't need to know what had passed through hers. They washed the soap off in silence, then Marie grabbed their towels with her longer reach.

"I wore it to make sure I would be more excited for Liam when I got back," Marie said as they were toweling off, "And more excited."

Blake bit her lip for a moment, then wrapped the towel around her and hugged Marie. She felt the other girl stiffen for a moment, then hug her back.

"I'm glad you have someone as great as Liam," she said. It was the truth, though Blake had to work hard to keep her jealousy from her voice, "Especially after Dan." She looked up at Marie, pulling back again, "And I'm glad you don't get jealous anymore. I missed the way we used to be, and Liam is a rare kind of friend."

Marie just gazed at her for a moment, eyes unreadable, then smiled and returned the embrace.

"I'm glad missed that, too," Marie said, "And I'm glad you guys are friends."

A/N: Did you see this coming after Marie got a little private show? What do you think about this little development between the two of them? Let me know in the comments!

12