All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 23'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Their conversation and unsaid feelings a perfect follow up to last night’s intensity; you captured the ambivalence, uncertainty and possibility. Both scenes (last night and this morning) possibly the best writing of the series; so well crafted. And I like that we are getting to know Marie. To extent caught up in your storyline, know what I would like to see happen, but more interested in where you see this relationship going — the future for your Camgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marie does help Blake get ready, then the light bulb goes off in Marie's head and say why don't we do your show together and then we can say to Liam that's how we had sex. (good Idea huh?) well I really have no idea what is about to happen with all the twist you come up with, but I do know I will love it

Pappasleaze!.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

I see Marie slowing opening the door that klets Blake into her relationship with liam, whether that is a good thing for all of them or none of them. As annonymous said Marie may offer to join Blake on her show to really heat up things once Liam watches or hears about the show.

Great series so far, you have a fan here.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

<3<3<3 Ah! Thank you so much, dudes! I'm so glad you're enjoying this! I hope I can top this going forward :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...