All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 28'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t care if it’s irrational and technically wrong: LIAM IS CHEATING ON BLAKE AND I DON’T LIKE IT.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon! I think that is probably my favorite comment on this story so far! I LOVE IT! I hope you like where this story goes! :) <3

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Continue to follow “Camgirl” largely because of Blake wrestling with her sexuality/libido (e.g., dancing with a fan and of course the outrageously intense domme lust chapters) and Marie-Blake connection — best writing, most emotional and character driven. This piece like previous seems out of place; different storyline and characters — like a different author crafted. Again, probably taking entire Camgirl erotic fiction too seriously. Maybe something for everyone here.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

I can see trouble head. Marie is doing what she think Liam wants but doesn't have a clue Blake should be the one joining them although I think that would cause issues between all of them. I can see Blake walking in on the threesome and being devastated.

Anonymous how is Liam cheating on Blake if she is not his girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like Marie is about to get cuckqueaned. or does she know Blake is home and wants her to see who liam belongs to. another twist maybe? Has Marie figured out that Blake is in Love with Liam? I imagine there could be a lot more questions before all this is sorted out.

Pappasleaze!

RoJarooRoJarooabout 1 year ago

I was on the fence after Marie's apology, but then she lost me with the hookup idea. Officially rooting for Blake after this episode. She's way cooler anyway.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@RaJaroo! Glad you’re enjoying it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...