The Camgirl Pt. 33

Story Info
Marie makes an offer. Blake turns it down.
1.7k words
4.59
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXIII: That Bitch!

Blake

Blake was not okay.

She lay on her bed, spacing out, trying to will herself to sleep. It wasn't that late but being awake had sucked since Saturday.

Sleep hasn't helped too much either.

Zoning out to that fantasy on Tuesday hadn't helped either.

Two more days had passed since she'd seen Liam and Marie come back with some random girl. She'd caught Liam's gaze that night, and still she hadn't heard from him. She hadn't seen him this morning in her Thursday class, and Monday and Tuesday he hadn't sat with her like usual.

With a heavy sigh, Blake rolled over onto her stomach, grimacing when she had to adjust her long T-shirt when it bunched up under her. A faint shine from across her room on the floor caught Blake's gaze and she buried her face in her pillows with a groan.

I thought I got all of them.

When talking with Chloe hadn't helped Blake deal with her Liam problem, she'd thought drinking herself to sleep might make her feel better. It had been a while since she had done that. Blake had brought the shot glass to her lips, then thrown it across the room with a sob when she remembered why it had been so long.

The glass shattered against the wall. Blake had just curled up and cried silent tears. Drinking was fine. Just not like that.

Extricating herself from her pillows, Blake reached for her phone. Half to find some music to zone out to, half in the hopes that Liam had texted or called her, and she just hadn't noticed. Of course, there was nothing.

Before she even had a chance to open up her music, a knock at the Blake's door perked her up.

Liam?

Blake knew how ridiculous it was. She couldn't help the thought from popping into her head. Rising from her bed, Blake threw a blanket around her shoulders and went to the door. She hesitated for a moment, scared of what Liam might say or how he might look at her despite the excitement.

When she opened the door and found Marie, Blake felt more disappointed than relieved.

"Hey," Marie said, "Can we talk?"

Blake nodded slowly, leaning against the doorframe, "What's up?"

Marie bit her lip for a moment, "I want to make sure we're good. I know things got a little weird between us for a while..."

She trailed off, eyes looking to Blake for help.

"We're good, Marie," Blake said. It wasn't necessarily a lie. Blake's problems were her own. Marie hadn't done anything she needed to apologize to Blake for, "You're not the first good friend I've slept with, and Chloe and I have managed to keep to our rules pretty well."

Taking a deep breath, Blake extended a hand to the blonde, "Just friends, no sex?"

To Blake's surprise, Marie bit her lip again for a moment before wetting it, eyes taking on a nervous cast.

"About that," Marie said, "I know Liam hasn't really been over much except at night lately. Are you two okay?"

Blake's shoulders sagged, "Honestly, I don't know. I haven't seen or heard from him this week."

Marie frowned, "I'm sorry. I didn't tell him to stay away from you or anything. If he's mad at you, I can talk to him."

"Thank you, Marie. I didn't think you would have. I don't even know if he is mad though. "

"On that, though," Marie began, "I wanted to try and help that along and do something nice to Liam..."

Blake raised an eyebrow, "What do you have in mind?"

Marie smiled, perking up a bit, "Well, talked to Liam and he's okay with...sharing...I was wondering if you would want to surprise him with me...in bed."

Blake blinked in surprise. She almost had to bite her tongue to keep from snapping at Marie for being such an idiot. Though she knew part of that was out of guilt. She felt bad about her plans to try and steal Liam, but she had made her decision.

Blake wanted Liam. So bad. But a threesome was out of the question. One like this, at least. She didn't want to share Liam, especially when she would have to watch him and Marie...the thought made her stomach twist. Even aside from that, however. Blake knew that once she kissed Liam, once he invited her to touch him, she wouldn't be able to hide how she felt. Not from him or Marie.

Yet as Blake looked into Marie's hopeful eyes, she felt even guiltier. Her friend was doing this out of a genuine, if strange and misled, desire to try and bridge things between the three of them.

Fuck, this is such a mess.

"Thank you, Marie," Blake said, "I'd feel more comfortable if we followed my no-sex rule. I still want to be friends with you, and I don't want anything to ruin that."

That was true. Blake unfortunately just wanted Liam so much more.

Marie nodded slowly, disappointment barely hidden, "I understand."

Blake reached out and took her friend's hand, "Thank you. I also wouldn't want to risk getting between you and Liam."

Marie snorted, and Blake flinched, eyes widening, "You don't have to worry about that, Blake. I wouldn't have offered if I thought there was a chance of that. You're just a friend to him."

Blake forced a smile and a bit of a laugh, "Yeah, right. What was I thinking?"

Marie surprised Blake by pulling Blake into a hug, and Blake almost responded too hesitantly.

Marie smiled when she pulled back, however, "I'm glad we're still friends." She took her phone from her pocket, "Have a good night, then. I'm going to go out with Liam. We'll try not to be too loud when we get back."

As Marie walked back across the apartment, eyes down on her phone, Blake closed the door, deep breaths flowing in and out through her nose. It took all of her control not to slam it.

That bitch! Blake thought, pacing toward her bed, she thinks it's that farfetched that Liam might want me? That I could be someone he sees as more of a friend?

Blake paced for a few minutes, then finally sank down onto her bed, somehow more deflated than she'd been before Marie knocked. She still didn't know how things lay between her and Liam. Even if he did hate her--the very thought sent shivers through Blake, twisting her stomach--Blake was confident she could seduce Liam if she tried hard enough. Yet Blake didn't just want Liam's lust and a one-time hatefuck, as hot as it would feel to make Liam lose control like that.

She wanted Liam's desire.

His love.

Blake just needed to make sure that he didn't hate her. Once she was sure of that, she could turn the boy who had so quickly become one of her closest friends into her lover.

Couldn't she?

***

As pissed as she'd been at Marie, Blake was actually glad the blonde had interrupted her moping. She'd almost forgotten that she was supposed to put on a show and had scrambled to get ready in time as it was.

Now, with Blake's pussy sore and mostly satisfied from her show, and her bank account pleasantly full, Blake finally shut off her feed and laid back in her bed, both cold and hot from the sweat glistening on her pale skin and the cool air of the fan blowing over it.

She let herself just lie there for a bit, bathing in the afterglow of her most recent orgasm, then looked to her door, biting her lip. She didn't want to go out there.

Thinking back, Blake was vaguely aware that she'd heard someone come into the apartment. She knew it had to be Marie, and based on their earlier conversation, likely with both Liam and some random girl just like last time.

Blake's stomach rumbled, overcoming her reticence, and she rose from her bed with a sigh, throwing on a robe and tying it closed around her. Still, she opened her door just a crack at first and peeked out--just in case.

The apartment was empty, so Blake crept into the kitchen on silent, cold feet. She wasn't in the mood to cook anything and went for the marginally healthy option of a bowl of cereal.

She didn't notice the noises coming from Marie's room until after she put the milk back, and her chest grew tight as she retreated back to her room.

Blake hated being like this.

I want Liam. That isn't going to change.

Not even if he did hate her. It would make things harder, but it wouldn't stop her.

I need to be able to have a clear head though. Stop being so...feelings-y.

Blake knew that uncertainty about Liam was to blame for some of her turmoil--that, she couldn't do anything about, however.

Maybe I just need to fuck a guy to get all of this out of my head.

While Blake enjoyed her own touch, and that of another girl, pussy-eating and imitation cocks could only satisfy her so far. She needed to feel strong hands taking hold of her as a hot, hard cock hammered at her needy pussy. She needed to run her hands over hard muscle and broad shoulders.

Blake squirmed, rubbing her thighs against each other as her pussy grew more wet, then groaned as her desires joined together, coalescing into fantastically naked version of Liam.

Okay, I need to get another guy into my head at the very least if I can't get Liam out of it, Blake decided, grabbing her phone to text Chloe. They were going to go out tomorrow night.

Blake didn't necessarily want to think about another guy, but at this point, it was the least-bad option she could think of.

I'll go out with Chloe and her friends, fuck some hot guy, reset my brain, and then figure out how to deal with Liam and Marie.

Blake really hoped he didn't hate her. Making him hers would be hard as it was with Marie offering him threesomes. That wasn't something Blake was prepared for. Not with Liam.

I just hope I'm right in believing Liam is better than that.

A/N: What do you think of Marie's offer? Do you want to scream at Blake for turning it down? Or do you think she was right? I kinda just want to give her a hug.