All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 33'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course Blake was right to turn it down. Marie is trying to manage Liam's relationship with Blake and that's not going to work for anyone.

I've been thinking about this story for a bit, and... I'm not actually sure I know what Marie and Liam see in one another. Like. The sex is great. And Liam can cook. But what do they talk about when they're not fucking? What do they laugh about?

I know these things about Liam and Blake, and that's what makes it much easier to root for Blake "stealing" Liam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the Hug, just want to hold her and tell her everything will work itself out. On one hand I wish she would have taken Marie's offer on the other am glad she turned it down (for now). She heard someone come into the house was it her other roommate could she talk to her, maybe? I hope when Liam and Marie come home that there will not be a plus one, there again I am a typical male so hopefully there is for Liam's fun.

Pappasleaze!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

You are capturing attention with Liam - Blake - Marie dynamic while, for me, losing what made this storyline so rich — Blake wrestling with her sexuality/who she was via Camgirl scenario. Drifting away.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@migbird don't worry, that part comes back--just gotta shift focus a little bit first. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...