The Camgirl Pt. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex filled Liam's senses. The tangy scent and taste of pussy clouded his head. Hot, wet velvet walls slid up and down his cock, squeezing it with a wonderful pressure. Moans, gasps, and mewls teased his ears. And behind his eyes, a pale, blue-haired girl flickered in and out of existence.

He was still tied up, mouth beginning to grow tired from the girls switching back and forth to have him eat them out. He thought he could differentiate between their tastes now, though he didn't know which taste belonged to which girl. They'd thankfully given him a bit of a break earlier while getting him hard again. He thought he'd heard at least one of the girls getting eaten out.

Now that he was hard again, they'd started taking turns fucking. The first girl--he thought he'd felt Alice's larger breasts brush against his chest a few times--had ridden him hard, with a sort of practiced effort to her motions. He didn't think he would have lasted if not for the condom. She'd cum at least once that he thought, slumping forward, pussy spasming around his cock as she recovered. Then she'd climbed off of him and someone had changed the condom. Either Leah or Marie had climbed on next, and the other had straddled his head, tangling her hands in his hair. For a moment, as one had ground her pussy into his face and the other had ground her hips against his, Liam had almost thought them coordinating their movements.

Liam had tried to simply sit back and enjoy the girls' attentions, mind blank or focused entirely on the sensations gripping his cock.

Yet deprived of actual imagery to focus on, encouraged by moans and wonderful sensations, Liam's imagination wandered. As hard as he tried, he couldn't keep Blake from his mind.

For a short time, she'd simply been a pale, blue-haired girl, features hazy save for red lips. Whenever Liam had tried to pin down one of the girls as Marie, the blue-haired girl had quickly taken the place of Leah or Alice or both.

Now that girl was Blake. Rosy cheeks, beautiful, sparkling blue eyes, wild blue mane tumbling down her shoulders. The moans teasing at Liam's ears became hers, and his mind put words to them.

"Oh, fuck yes, Liam," she gasped, bouncing up and down on his cock, her pussy so incredibly tight around him, "I waited so long for this. I'm going to make you feel sooo good."

And she did. Somehow, Liam's blue-haired friend managed to fuck him, ride his face, and occasionally kiss at his chest or his stomach all at once, every touch leaving behind a hot mark.

Her moans rose and rose as she neared orgasm, bringing him closer as well.

When she came, hands falling to his stomach to support herself as she rode out the waves of pleasure, Liam felt a rush at knowing he'd made her cum. He wanted to reach out and hug her to him, to stroke her hair and kiss her as she recovered from her orgasm.

Instead she took off the condom and replaced it with another. This time, however, Liam hissed as a new, yet familiar tightness enveloped his cock. He was sure she'd put him in her ass, the tight ring of his muscles squeezing his cock even tighter than before. Her moans and gasps were higher, more desperate as she rode him. Her movements more frantic. He felt her fingertips occasionally brush against him as she played with her pussy. Yet at the same time, Blake straddled his face riding his mouth with her slender fingers tangled in his hair.

"Come on, Liam," she breathed, "Come on. I'm almost there."

Liam ignored the soreness in his jaw and redoubled his efforts, wanting more than anything to make his friend cum.

The two Blakes somehow reached orgasm within moments of each other. The one straddling his face bucked her hips, and he was met with some sweeter juices flowing down her folds and onto his tongue. The one riding his cock sat down hard and ground her ass against his hips with him fully seated inside of her Liam moaned as her ass clenched around the base of his shaft.

He was so close.

Yet even with Blake's ass milking his cock, Liam stayed just below the edge.

He wanted so bad to take her in his arms and kiss her, to rip the condom off and have there be nothing between them.

Blake smiled down at him and climbed off, and the Blake with her pussy in his face moved aside. One of them took off the condom, and Liam's breath caught as he thought he might get his wish.

Something tugged at Liam's face then, and his eyes fluttered open to find Marie smiling down at him.

Liam's stomach twisted. He immediately forced a smile to hide his guilt at his fantasies.

How long did I imagine it was Blake on top of me?

Thankfully, Marie captured his lips with her own, distracting him from past thoughts.

"As fun as it is having you tied up," she breathed in his ear once she broke the kiss, "I want you to fuck me. I want your cum."

Liam vaguely noticed the other girls untying his wrists and ankles. Despite his guilt over thinking of Blake, Liam was so damn close to cumming that the feeling of Marie's soft lips against his was enough to fog his mind. He rubbed at his wrists once his hands came free. Once his ankles were, too, he straightened, taking Marie's face in his hands as he kissed her. Once his cock grew too demanding, he released her and stepped off the bed. Leah and Alice laid back against the pillow, hungry eyes darting back and forth between him and Marie as she got on hands and knees. Liam situated himself behind her, grabbing her ass in both hands. He squeezed them a few times before giving one a hard smack, eliciting giggles from the two girls and a low satisfied moan from Marie. She wiggled her ass before him, dripping pussy inches away from his hard cock.

"Please, babe," she whimpered, "I need that cock so bad."

Grinning, Liam complied. He positioned the tip at Marie's folds, testing to make sure it was wet enough despite its appearance. Before he could thrust, she slammed her hips back against his, seating him fully inside her. They cried out together, Marie trembling, while Liam gripped his girlfriend's hips tight, trying to control his breathing. Just from that he was gulping down breaths of air. After using a condom for so long, just a single thrust inside Marie's hot, slick pussy had almost been enough to make him explode.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Liam breathed.

A part of him just wanted to stay as he was, fully enveloped by Marie's velvet folds. He gasped again when she wiggled her ass, pussy clenching around his cock.

"C'mon, Liam," she breathed, voice thick with lust, "Fuck me."

Taking a deep breath, Liam drew himself back out of her until just the tip remained in Marie's pussy. The moan she let out caressed his ears. Then, stabilizing himself, he slammed his hips forward. She moaned, falling forward onto her elbows, head resting against Leah's thigh. She and Alice reached down to stroke Marie's har as Liam drew his hips back again, then thrust forward hard.

"Oh, fuck yes," Marie gasped, gripping the other girls' thighs.

Liam wanted to speed up as he continued to thrust. He wanted to cum so badly, but he wanted to make sure it was good for Marie, too. He made sure each thrust was his entire length, pumping his hips as fast as he could go while maintaining that.

He could barely focus on anything else, though when Marie shifted, angling her ass up a bit more, he caught glimpses of her locked in kisses with either Leah or Alice.

Strangely, that annoyed Liam. He found he didn't want the other girls being a part of this. He was fine with having fun with Marie and the other girls, but something about this felt different. She'd said she wanted him, his cock, not all three of them. For a moment, it almost seemed like Marie was more into making out with Leah and Alice than she was into fucking him. He, or his cock, or how hard he could fuck her, seemed just like something Marie was showing off to them.

Yet all that flashed through Liam's head in mere moments before being overwhelmed and silenced by the part of his mind controlled by his cock. And its desire to cum.

That part told Liam that he was just letting what Blake and Sophie had said get the better of him, and that he should enjoy the naked girls making out in front of him and concentrate on fucking his girlfriend until he did as she asked and explode in her pussy, giving her his cum.

Liam pumped his hips harder, fingers digging into Marie's ass as his orgasm rose higher and higher, egged on by her moans and the sight of the naked trio before him.

Finally, Liam seated himself inside Marie, hips slamming against her ass as her tight, slick pussy completely enveloped his cock. He exploded, and Marie moaned with each spurt of cum as her velvet walls milked him, clenching and squeezing his cock. He leaned over her, supporting himself with his hands as he rode out that wave of pleasure, Marie moaning as she trembled beneath him.

When he started to pull out, Marie pushed back insistently against him, causing him to gasp.

"No," she protested, voice breathy, "Wait."

Liam did so, a bit confused until Leah and Alice started to move. Leah shimmied under Marie until her face was below Marie's pussy. Liam gasped, cock twitching when he felt the soft flicks of her tongue on the underside of his cock. Alice knelt down beside him, mouth level with his cock.

"Okay," Marie breathed, "Now pull out slowly."

Liam did as instructed. Cum leaked out as he withdrew, hanging from his cock or spilling down Marie's thighs. The two girls lapped it up hungrily, Leah pushing her tongue into Marie's folds, making her moan and tremble even more, while Alice took Liam's cock into her mouth once it was free of Marie's pussy. Liam drew in deep frantic breaths as her tongue swirled around his sensitive, still hard cock. Once she was done, Alice let his cock out of her mouth with a "pop," and smiled at him, a drop of cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. Without a word, she climbed back onto the bed, putting her head between Leah's legs where Marie's head rested, and coaxed Marie into a kiss.

Liam's cock twitched.

The entire display was incredibly erotic. Leah, licking his cum out of his exhausted girlfriend's pussy as Marie made out with Alice, sharing his cum, all their soft curves and toned muscles and varying skin tones contrasting with each other beautifully.

Yet Liam somehow felt underwhelmed. More than that, he felt left out, like he was just there to watch. Something about it just felt...off.

"I'll be right back," he said, forcing a smile and giving Marie's ass a quick squeeze. He grabbed the towel hanging on Marie's door and wrapped it around his waist. He did not need any compromising situations to deal with right now.

He slipped out of Marie's room, closing the door quietly behind him. When he turned to head for the bathroom, his eyes locked on Blake's door. It was still closed, and no noise came from it now. Liam let out a sigh of relief. He didn't think he would have been able to deal with that right now. His head was still a bit clouded. A click caught his attention, and he turned wide eyes to the kitchen, relaxing when he saw Sophie. They exchange a brief nod before she headed off to her room with a bowl of cereal, and he went to the bathroom to clean off and splash some water on his face. He hoped all three of the girls would be passed out by the time he got back, or near enough to it. He wasn't up for anything else tonight.

***

Blake

"Thank you for being the smart one and putting down a towel."

Blake felt Chloe's soft laugh through her chest more than she heard it. Her mind was still a bit hazy from everything that had happened tonight. The full-bodied exhaustion that had settled in didn't help. Blake's pussy was sore in a wonderful way--though her jaw was still just a bit sore from going to town on Chloe--and she felt safe and cozy cuddled up with her friend, her head resting on Chloe's soft, pillow breasts. They'd removed said towel and cleaned Blake of all the fake cum goo, and now lay beneath Blake's warm, comfy blanket.

"Well I didn't want to sleep on a gross bed," Chloe said, sending a shiver through Blake as she pet her blue mane, "That fake cum stuff is fun, but it's a bitch to clean up when you're done with it."

Blake smirked, "Now you know why I don't use that on my shows that much."

"Did you even notice when the door closed? You were pretty gone for a while there."

Blake sighed, pussy twitching, "I honestly have no idea. That was more intense than anything I've done in a while. I wasn't surprised to see it closed when we were done, but I don't remember when it happened." She shifted to look up at Chloe, biting her lip. It took her a bit to force out the question, "Do you think it worked?"

Chloe smiled down at her, "Oh yeah. I don't know how quickly he'll come around, but I don't think he'll be able to get the image of you out of his head. Or your moans.

Blake shivered, fingers clutching at Chloe before she realized she had done it.

"You okay, Blake?" Chloe asked.

Blake shook her head, though the compassion in her friend's voice made her smile.

"I'm scared, Chlo. I was so turned on just by the idea of him watching me. I told him that I'd find a way to deal with being just friends with him if that's what has to happen, but I don't know if I can. I--"

Blake bit back the words, feeling her eyes grow hot. She still couldn't say it. Not because it was Chloe, but because even saying it aloud to just herself would have made it too real.

"I know, babe," Chloe said, continuing to stroke Blake's hair, "I don't think you'll have to worry about that, though. I glanced over at him when he looked in and the look on his face--"

She let out a low whistle, then smiled at Blake. Then her features scrunched with concern again, "That's not exactly what I was talking about though, Blake. I'm pretty sure you went into subspace with that guy at the club--or at least something pretty close to it."

Blake shivered, drawing in on herself at that memory. It had been such a stupid idea. She shouldn't have tried to get Liam out of her head--she should have just leaned into it. He was going to be hers sooner or later, so there was nothing wrong with fantasizing about him.

Blake sighed. She just wished she could get herself to believe that more often.

"Blake?"

Blake blinked, realizing she'd let her mind wander rather than answering Chloe's question.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah. I--now that I think on it, that's definitely what happened. I'll be alright. I just need a good night's sleep to clear my head." She looked up at Chloe, giving her friend a tight smile, "Thank you, though. I know what you were trying to do, and it helped as much as I think it could." Blake colored a little bit, "Sorry if it was weird with me thinking about Liam and saying his name, by the way. I know you said it was okay, but..."

Chloe laughed softly as Blake trailed off, "Is it bad that part of why I told you it was okay is because I knew you were horny enough not to care at the time, but knew you would be embarrassed when we were done?"

Blake narrowed her eyes and poked Chloe in the belly button, "Bitch."

Chloe just laughed again, messing up Blake's hair so that it fell over her eyes and she had to move the blue locks out of the way.

"Seriously, though. Don't worry about it. I enjoyed myself quite a bit, but tonight was for you. And honestly, knowing you were thinking about Liam instead of me makes it easier to keep back any feelings that might fuck with our friendship."

Blake nodded, smiling. She liked Chloe, and her friend was damn good in bed, but unlike with Liam, Blake did not want Chloe as anything more than a friend in the long term.

Blake opened her mouth to respond, but a long yawn took her by surprise, eliciting a few giggles from Chloe. Blake didn't even want to know what time it was.

"Thanks, Chlo," Blake said, nuzzling up against her friend.

"Goodnight, Blake."

A/N: I don't know about you...but I think Chloe's plan might have worked...

Is that good? Or just more trouble?

12