The Roommate Pt. 73

Story Info
Liam fucks Blake HARD, Lexi and Marie make plans.
3.1k words
4.8
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXXIII: The Best Slut Ever

Blake and Lexi

Blake

Blake moaned as the tip of the slippery dildo Liam had chosen slowly spread her ass. She reached back and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them as he pushed inch after inch inside her with little resistance. Though she didn't need to spread her ass to get it in, Blake thought Liam might appreciate the sight.

As the swell in the middle of the dildo passed inside her, Blake moaned again, then gasped when the sudden thickness of the knot pressed up against her hole. That, her ass resisted for all of a half-second before it popped into her ass, nice and snug. Sparks flashed behind Blake's eyes, and she moaned again as her legs quivered.

"Fuuuck."

Blake knew some people hated it, but she fucking loved having something in her ass. Sometimes she wasn't in the mood for it, or it just wasn't practical, of course, but the feeling of fullness it gave her just felt so wonderful. It didn't hurt that it usually made her more easily stimulated, either.

"Is that alright?" Liam asked. Blake could feel him still holding the base of the plug.

"Fucking perfect," Blake sighed, smiling.

The little pocket of anger and frustration still inside her tried to latch onto Liam's concern and use that to grow, but Blake didn't let it. Liam was so fucking sweet, and she loved him for it. It could get annoying sometimes, but she didn't think he would let it this time.

And even though he doesn't realize it or think about it like this, he's doing what a good dom should and checking up on me.

Blake didn't think she would ever really be Liam's sub, or him hers, no matter how much either idea appealed to her. Though she wanted that deep connection and trust with Liam that she knew a healthy BDSM relationship needed, the rest of the lifestyle wasn't really her thing, and she enjoyed both sides of the coin far too much to commit to either one. They would be switches at best, but Blake didn't need those labels.

I just need Liam.

He made some things in her life harder—like managing her time and not being someone she could fuck in her own bed whenever she wanted—but always better.

Liam let go of the plug, then palmed her ass, and Blake grinned.

"Alright," Liam said, voice thick with arousal, "What now?"

Blake wiggled her ass, "Now you spank me, silly."

Speaking reminded Blake just how sore her throat was, and she cleared her throat, nearly reaching up to massage it, but she didn't want to make Liam feel self-conscious about that. Especially not right before he would try and spank her into subspace.

Blake shivered at the thought.

"Well, yeah," he said, nerves evident in his voice and so fucking adorable, "But I mean...do I just go ahead and slap your ass? Or..."

Blake laughed.

"You can do whatever you want, Liam. You can spank me, or you can slap my pussy again, or you can finger it first. Or finger it while you smack me. That would really feel nice. Just—Ohhh."

Blake moaned as Liam slid two fingers into her pussy. She was so wet that they just slid on in between her folds, but her pussy was still nice and tight tonight, and it squeezed even Liam's slender fingers, providing a delicious pressure. And that wasn't even considering the dildo in her ass. She felt Liam's knuckles press against the dildo through the thin membrane separating her two tunnels. His touch wasn't fast or hard, but that didn't make the combined sensation any less intense.

Blake moaned again, louder this time, as Liam hooked his fingers, pressing down on her G-spot. Then she gasped as his thumb brushed her clit and fireworks burst behind her eyes as her head started to fog over.

"You're supposed to be smacking my ass, not—Ah!"

Blake yelped as Liam's hand came down on her ass with a loud smack. It hadn't been too hard, but he'd hit her cheek just the right way for a nice sting and a clear slap. Blake moaned, then, knowing Liam would need some encouragement...

"Harder!"

Liam's fingers at her pussy paused.

Smack!

Blake moaned again, wiggling her ass as Liam continued fingering her and the sharp pain of his blow stung her ass for a moment, hesitating there, then radiated through the rest of her body, transforming into a strange, familiar tingling sensation that wasn't quite pleasure or pain, but mixed with the pleasure from the dildo in her ass and Liam's fingers at her pussy to make those so much more intense.

"Again," Blake moaned.

Smack!

"Harder."

Smack! "Harder!"

Blake half-moaned, half-growled as Liam smacked her ass hard at the same time that he pressed down hard on both her clit and G-spot. Then he tapped the base of the dildo. With everything else going on, that made Blake's vision fuzz for a moment.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Blake moaned, "Just like that. More, Liam, please!"

Liam slapped her ass again. And again. And fucking again.

He kept fingering her, growing more rough than usual, tapping or pressing down on the base of the plug every now and then between slaps. Usually when he alternated cheeks.

At first, as Liam smacked her ass over and over again and her buttcheeks grew hot, sensitive and tingly, Blake didn't know whether she would cum first or slip into subspace.

Then Liam whipped his fingers out of her pussy and slapped it hard, just like he had when his cock had been down her throat, his balls resting against her spit-covered face.

"Fuck!" Blake screamed, breath catching as she came. Her world exploded, her orgasm sending her even deeper into pleasure as her ass clenched and convulsed around the thick dildo stretching it out. She nearly lost control, but somehow managed to grip the sheets and force out, "Harder."

Liam smacked her pussy and ass one after another. Then slapped her ass again and again before thrusting his fingers back inside and using his thumb to roughly massage her clit as the fingers inside her worked her G-spot.

Blake came again. Hard. Or she kept cumming. Or she came harder. She didn't know what it was and it didn't fucking matter.

Fucking fuck, I love him.

Blake whimpered, drawing in a deep, ragged breath as Liam slapped her ass again and again. It started to hurt even more now, but between the orgasms he forced on her, the dildo in her ass, and his fingers, the pain was fucking delicious. It melded with her pleasure, turning it into something more intense, something addictive. Blake couldn't get enough, and lost track of everything else but her own pleasure.

At some point, though, something in her snapped.

Blake didn't slip into subspace. And for some reason, she knew she wouldn't. Not tonight.

Instead, that snap had lit a raging inferno within her. A blazing, physical need for Liam's cock inside her, fucking her as he smacked her ass until it bruised and her poor little pussy just couldn't take anymore.

"Stop."

The word must not have come out right, because Liam didn't stop, and Blake nearly forgot how to speak when she tried again. She forced it out, though.

"Stop!"

Liam's fingers froze. No more slaps came. For a moment, Blake purred and enjoyed the fuzzy, lingering pleasure of so many orgasms as it melded with the hot pain radiating off her ass and the wonderful fullness from the fake cock in her ass.

Then Liam withdrew his fingers, and Blake gasped as she realized what Liam was probably thinking.

Whoops.

"Blake," Liam breathed, concern lacing his voice, "Are you okay? Was it too hard?"

A part of Blake thought about reassuring him. She wasn't in that kind of mood right now, though.

"No," she forced out, voice low and scratchy and raw, "Not okay. Because your cock isn't inside me, fucking me right now."

Silence from Liam for a moment. Then—

"You're sure?"

Blake growled.

"Fuck me hard, Liam. And don't stop smacking my ass. Don't be afraid to pull my hair, either."

The low growl that rumbled from Liam's chest made Blake moan. When he grabbed her burning, oversensitive ass with one hand, she gasped, then moaned as the sensations nearly overwhelmed her. "Fuuuck, yes."

As the tip of Liam's cock pressed against her swollen, sensitive, completely fucking soaked lower lips, though, Blake thought of something.

"Wait!"

Liam's hand left her ass, and she whimpered between that and the feeling of his cock pulling away from her pussy. She made sure to speak before he could this time, though.

"Get my phone."

Blake practically felt Liam's confusion. It almost made her laugh.

"What?"

"My phone," she said, trying to keep the thoughts from slipping away and turning into: Cock. Need cock! Fuck me! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!

"Want you to take a picture."

She felt Liam hesitate, then felt the mattress shift and hear his footsteps as he went and grabbed her phone. Blake tried to open her eyes, but they wouldn't listen. That was alright. She didn't really need to see.

"Alright, got it. What do you want a picture of?"

Blake wiggled her ass, and couldn't help giggling.

"Want a picture of how red you made my ass, and how wet you made my pussy. Take a few so I can choose the best one."

Liam was silent behind her, and for a moment, Blake pictured him standing behind her, naked and completely dumbfounded.

A moan rumbled up from her throat, pussy fluttering in anticipation as Blake pictured his cock.

He must be so fucking hard right now.

Just when the silence seemed to stretch a bit too long, Liam spoke.

"Okay. Got it. Was that all?"

Blake nearly said yes.

Then she thought of something even hotter, and felt her cheeks burst into flame.

"One more," she said, "I want a picture of my ass with your cock in my pussy. Take that, then throw the phone off the bed and fuck me hard."

Liam hesitated again, and Blake almost snapped at him—she needed his cock inside her—when the mattress shifted, and Liam grabbed her sensitive ass cheek again.

Blake gasped, then moaned as Liam's cock pressed against her slick lower lips and slid in without hesitation.

She whimpered when he stopped halfway in, then growled, trying to push her ass back.

Liam's hand tightened on her ass, and she hissed.

"Hold still."

Blake nearly came right there. If Liam's cock could have breathed, she would have drowned it.

Holy fuck, yes, Liam. Fucking yes!

The command in his voice made Blake fucking melt. It made her want to be his perfect little fucktoy that he could use whenever and however he wanted. He wouldn't even need to try and make her cum. The only question would be how many times she came while he did it.

A dull thump sounded from beside the bed, and Blake realized what it meant a half-second before Liam's grip on her ass tightened again, and he slammed his cock all the way into her pussy.

"Fuuuck."

Liam fucked her hard. Balls slapping against her clit, hard. Balls slapping so hard against her clit it must have hurt him, hard.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, FUCK!

Blake tried to tell Liam to slap her ass again, to squeeze it, to show her in some way that he was in charge, and she was his little fucktoy. Her mouth didn't work, though. And she was too close to orgasm to care.

When Liam's big, thick, perfect fucking cock finally made her cum, Blake lost all hope of saying anything intelligible to Liam. She floated, body tingling as her entire being became a fireworks extravaganza.

Then Liam gripped one ass cheek hard, and slapped her other cheek even harder.

Blake saw white, and pleasure consumed her.

***

Lexi

About an hour after Lexi had emptied her second load into Marie's ass, she tucked Marie back into her bed, freshly clean and showered, hair dried, and slid into the sheets next to her. Lexi had tried to dress her to make her feel more secure, but Marie had refused the clothes. Lexi kissed Marie on the forehead, then the nose, then the lips. Each one soft and sweet. Then she pulled Marie to her, holding her tight.

"Promise tonight wasn't too much?"

"No," Marie said after a moment, voice raw and a little scratchy, "But I really liked it."

Lexi squeezed Marie tight, then pulled back a bit so she could meet her girlfriend's sleepy eyes and stroke her hair.

Marie's eyes fluttered open at Lexi's touch.

"You did really good tonight, Marie," Lexi said, "But you need to let me know when it's too much for you."

Marie gazed at her for a moment, then nuzzled up against Lexi's chest, "But I like it when it's too much. When it's like that, at least. Makes everything more amazing. Especially after."

Lexi smiled at that, then giggled as Marie yawned.

Her girlfriend blushed at that, gazing up at her with sleepy green eyes.

Lexi loved it when Marie was like this. She knew part of it was the lingering effects of their session and how far she'd pushed Marie, but part of it was just Marie being sleepy. She grew a lot more affectionate and snuggly when she was tired, touching Lexi in little, innocent ways that made her smile and her heart melt.

"You awake enough to talk?" she asked, voice low as she brushed her knuckles against Marie's cheek.

Marie blinked up at her then smiled, nodding.

"Wha—" she had to stifle another yawn, "What did you want to talk about?"

Lexi grinned and traced a line down the bridge of Marie's nose with her fingertip.

"About break."

Marie pouted at her and snuggled against her, clinging to her.

"Nooo," she whined, "Unless you found a way to make the us-not-seeing-each-other part of it shorter, break is stupid and I want to ignore it."

Lexi smiled, stroking Marie's hair, "I don't like it, either, but I have some ideas that will hopefully make it a bit more bearable."

Marie blinked, seeming to perk up a bit as she met Lexi's gaze.

"What do you mean?"

Lexi grinned, holding Marie tight as she leaned in a bit closer, "Well, since we'll be apart and I can't be your domme in person, there will be some rules you need to follow."

Marie's eyes sparkled at that.

"Like what?"

"I won't go over everything now—some of them I might not think of until later—but I want to help keep you on track. A big one is that I control your orgasms over break, and the next few days. You'll still get to cum, but you need to get used to the idea that as my slut, your orgasms are mine. I tell you when you can and can't cum, and even when you can and can't touch yourself."

Lexi let the words hang in the air for a moment. Marie's eyes widened, and she bit her lip.

"That means more nights like tonight, right?"

Lexi nodded, "It does."

Marie smiled, "Then yes. I probably won't always be happy about it in the moment, but I'll just remember tonight. That should make it easier."

Lexi smiled, then sobered her expression a bit, "This is a big step in trusting one another. I won't be there with you to keep track of things—well, most things—so I'll have to trust you."

Marie gripped Lexi's wrist, squeezing it tight. Her eyes grew serious, "I won't let you down. I promise."

Something in the way Marie said that made Lexi's chest grow tight as her heart swelled. She leaned in and kissed Marie's forehead.

"Good."

Marie smiled, gazing at her for a moment.

"Was that all?"

Lexi shook her head, grinning, "Oh, no. And not all of it is sexual, either. Though you can try and think of it that way if it helps you stick to things better."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I wanted to help keep you on track. I'll give you an actual list before break, but things like waking up early and exercising, sending me a picture each morning or after certain tasks, letting me pick out your outfits on certain days, telling whether or not to wear a plug or underwear..."

Marie's eyes widened at the last part, cheeks growing red.

"Okay," she whispered.

Lexi smiled, "And if you miss any of those or break any rules, I'll keep track and make sure you're properly punished for it. Some of that, I might do while we're apart, but..."

Lexi leaned in close, wrapping her fingers around Marie's neck for a moment. The blonde shuddered as she did.

"I like doing that in person a lot better. So, if you're not careful, you might be in for some rough nights when you get back from break."

Lexi met Marie's gaze as she said the words. Her girlfriend quivered against her, but her eyes burned with desire. A bit more than Lexi had expected, actually.

Wait, does she want to go again?

Lexi kind of hoped Marie didn't. Normally, she wouldn't turn that down, but their session had taken a toll on her, too. She was tired, and just wanted to snuggle with her girlfriend for a while before falling asleep.

If I tease her enough, she might just suck me off while I sleep or when I wake up.

Lexi needed to make sure Marie knew that was not only alright with her, but encouraged.

She pulled her girlfriend closer and got comfy.

"That's all for right now, though," she said, "Unless you want to do things while I sleep. No cumming, though. And you should probably rest. You're gonna have a big day tomorrow."

Marie blinked up at her, "What do you mean?"

Lexi looked down at her and smirked, "You've only been my pet in here, before, for limited batches of time—even if some of them have stretched for hours. Tomorrow, after Kendra leaves in the morning, we have the apartment to ourselves, and I want you be my little pet for the entire day. Maybe even until we leave for break. Think you can do that, slut?"

Marie shivered, eyes widening.

For a moment, Lexi worried she'd scared Marie.

Then her girlfriend let out a low, lust-filled moan that put Lexi at ease and made her laugh as she hugged Marie to her. Her cock twitched as Marie's hips pressed against it, and Marie's eyes widened. She looked down between them, then bit her lip. Lexi raised an eyebrow.

"Can I suck it?"

Lexi grinned, "You're the best slut ever."

A/N: Arc 2 is almost done! I hope you've enjoyed this story!