All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 42'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Liam is rethinking his relationship with Marie and it might start winding down.

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

My only worry here, is abut "trading up". Liam is finally working out how Marie and he want different things out of their connection, and that Blake isn't just who he wants but the kind of person he'll be happy with - but she's not really giving him time to work it out himself.

That Liam won't set himself some boundaries with Blake, even when she tells him he can, makes me think she might just wind up getting a Liam who's just as un-self-confident with her as he was with Marie.

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

Maybe. But I get the feeling that Blake's teasing may be counterproductive. That Liam won't set himself some boundaries, especially when Blake tells him she can, has me feeling that she'll get a Liam who's as indecisive and lacking in self confidence as he is right now with Marie.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wait till you see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...