The Camgirl Pt. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's gasp into her pussy made her shudder.

"Mmm, you like that?" Blake cooed, "You like it when I lick you big, hard cock?"

She licked it again, this time continuing on up to the very tip and flicking it with her tongue.

"You taste incredible," Liam growled. Then he nipped at the inside of her thigh. Blake hissed at the mix of pain and pleasure.

"You know what I like?" she breathed, taking the head into her mouth long enough to swirl her tongue around the spongey flesh and suck on it for a bit before letting it pop back out of her mouth, "I like it when you shove my head down on your dick and it hits the back of my throat."

Blake gave his cock another few licks, twisting so her tongue could reach the underside of his shaft--she cackled at the way she moaned--then took the head into her mouth again as Liam thrust his tongue deep into her folds.

"I love--" she began, then cut off with a moan as Liam squeezed her ass and sucked her clit between his lips. It was getting hard to think straight with him having fun back there.

"I love it when you hold my head down and thrust into my mouth so that your cock keeps hitting the back of my mouth," she managed, breathless between both his efforts and Blake's own enjoyment of Liam's wonderful cock. She ground her pussy against his face, "I love it when you thrust your cock--mmph!"

Blake's words cut short as Liam's hands were suddenly on her head, pushing her face down onto his cock. She sucked in air through her nose as his hands threaded through her hair, pushing her down until her nose was pressed against his smooth balls.

Oh, fuck, yes!

Blake hadn't just been egging Liam on for the hell of it. She loved having his cock all the way in her mouth, the tip pushing into her throat. She swallowed to avoid gagging or choking and let out a low chuckle as Liam hissed at the feeling of her throat tightening around his cockhead.

Then he started thrusting. Oh fuck, that was almost as incredible as what he was doing to her pussy.

Blake's thoughts started to slip as the fog of desire further enveloped her. The pleasure from her pussy mixed with the overwhelming arousal she felt as Liam used her mouth as a cocksleve, holding her head down just as she had asked, ramming his cock all the way in, then pulling it out just long enough for her to breath before thrusting back in. Blake was moving only by instinct at this point, swallowing when Liam's cock entered her throat, gripping at his thighs, moaning around his cock, and grinding her ass into his face as he continued to work wonders on her pussy. Liam knew very well that how easy it was for him to make her lose her mind just by fucking her face.

A thought managed to break through the fog, however, and Blake reached up to grab Liam's wrists. He thrust his cock into her mouth as deep as it would go one last time, holding it there as Blake swallowed, constricting her muscles around the tip, then let her up just as Blake started to run out of air.

He didn't stop eating her pussy, however.

Gasping in an effort to take hold of herself, Blake pulled herself off Liam's face.

"Wait," she gasped, "Wait."

As Blake pushed herself up next to him, Liam just grinned at her, "I thought you said you love it when I fuck your face like that."

She did. She loved it too much to glare at him for the smart-ass remark.

"I do," she said, voice still breathy as she crawled toward him on the bed, climbing on top of him so that his hard cock pressed against her belly like a hot steel rod. Her lips were less than an inch from his.

"I want your cum in my mouth," she said, gazing into his beautiful, intense blue eyes. Fuck, she could see exactly much he wanted to fuck her, "But I don't want you to cum yet. I don't want to cum on your face, either, as wonderful as that is."

She moved her hips forward until both she and Liam gasped as her sopping wet pussy slid over his cock, its length pressing hard against her slick, sensitive folds. Fuck, she loved seeking pleasure flood through his features like that.

"Do you feel how wet you make me?" she moaned, keeping her gaze locked with his. She slid her pussy back and forth over his length as it strained against her, "I love that I make you this fucking hard."

She put her hands on his chest, squeezing those strong muscles as she gazed down at him, "I want you--fuck!" she gasped as the head of his cock brushed against her clit, "I want you to tell me you want to slip your hard cock inside my tight pussy."

...

A/N: What do you think of Blake's little zone-out fantasies? Gonna be honest...I don't remember where I got the idea for this one. I think I just wanted to incorporate Liam's musicianship a bit. Let me know if you enjoy it!

12