The Camgirl Pt. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they finally came to the music building, they hugged before parting ways, though Blake surprised him by slapping his ass before running off. He rolled his eyes, but grinned as he gazed after her.

Fair's fair.

Liam didn't enter the building right away, however. Instead he took out his phone and sat down on the brick planter as his phone dialed the number.

"Hey, Liam!" his Auntie's voice asked, "How are you, dear? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

Liam laughed, "Hey, Auntie, I'm good, and I still have a few minutes before I have to go in."

"Go in? You mean you're outside? Isn't it freezing over there?"

Liam grinned, "It's not too bad once you get used to it. But, um--you know how we're not super big on Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah?"

"And you know my friend Blake I told you about?"

"You expect me to believe you two are still just 'friends,' Liam?"

"We are," Liam protested, "For now, at least. But anyway, she isn't going home for the holiday, and I haven't done anything yet, but I had an idea I was hoping you'd be okay with."

A/N: What do you think Liam's plan is?

12