The Camgirl Pt. 58

Story Info
Blake gets off in the shower and overhears Marie having fun.
2.3k words
4.53
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LVIII: Not Enough? Or Too Much?

Blake

Blake sighed, leaning back against the shower wall as the hot water cascaded down her head to warm the rest of her body. She breathed in deep the steamy air as it began to rise, eyes closed. Her pussy still tingled from the night's show, but it wanted more. Tonight, she was inclined to give it some.

Once her body was thoroughly wet with hot water, the air sufficiently thick with steam, Blake grabbed the shampoo, squirting a little more than she normally did. Products that worked with her hair were expensive, but Blake wanted to be extra sudsy today for some reason. She lathered up her hands, then tangled soapy fingers in her hair, closing her eyes again, imagining Liam's hands in her hair.

As it usually did since that night, the memory of Marie massaging Blake's scalp floated through her mind. Blake didn't dwell on that but tried not to feel bad about it anymore. Those situations hadn't been the bad ones. They'd just led to her fuck-up.

Thinking about that, however, brought up thoughts of Marie. Blake tried to push those thoughts from her mind, but her curiosity worked against her.

Last night, after furiously getting herself off again to the memory of her kiss with Liam, Blake had heard noises coming from Marie's room. At first, she'd just written them off as Marie masturbating or having found a rebound, but before retreating into her room the night before, Blake had been certain she'd heard two distinct female voices.

That intrigued Blake.

As fuzzy as her head had been the night she and Marie had fucked, Blake had been very certain that Marie leaned further to the straight side of the spectrum. Or at least more toward the "I like cock" side. Blake had expected her roommate's rebound to be some hunky guy that looked either strangely similar to Liam or the complete opposite, but to each their own.

Stop thinking about Marie. You're supposed to be thinking about Liam and that kiss and how fucking amazing he is and what you're going to do to him when you don't have to hold back anymore.

Taking a deep breath, Blake tipped her head back under the water, alternating between raking her fingers through her hair and massaging her scalp as though she were trying to break apart any thoughts of Marie that rose up. In her mind, Liam's hands replaced hers. He stood behind her and slightly to the side so that he didn't block the water while he tangled his fingers in her hair, getting out all the shampoo as he gave her an incredible scalp massage. His strong fingers broke apart all her stress, the water sloughing it away with the suds of her product. Then he moved onto the conditioner, moving closer and blocking the water this time. He let Blake lean against him, feeling his hard, toned body against her back, his hard cock like a thick steel rod pressed up against her ass.

Blake's pussy spasmed at that, hungry to finally have Liam's cock inside it.

You'll get it soon enough.

Liam's hands moved down to her neck once he'd finished lathering her hair with the conditioner. He let it sit as his strong thumbs worked through the knots in her neck, then her shoulders. Stretching kept her relatively knot-free, but there was only so much she could do to combat stress.

A low moan slipped free as Liam's thumb hit just the right spot; Blake shivered despite the part of her mind that told her she massaged her neck, not Liam. She shoved that part of her mind further back. Reality had decided to be annoyingly inconvenient for the next few days.

Liam, not Blake, grabbed the soap next, squirting a generous glob into his hands before running soapy hands over her shoulders and down her back, his hands pressing firmly enough for her to know he was taking in every curve and ridge of her back. Blake wanted to kiss him so bad--she could still feel his lips on hers if she concentrated enough--but Liam wouldn't let her. He was having his fun, getting back at Blake for all the times she'd teased him. That made her pussy wetter, more needy. As much as Blake wanted to push Liam down on her bed, floor, the couch--really any surface that would hold their combined weight--and ride him until he couldn't cum anymore, Blake thought she might cum on the spot if Liam told her that he'd decided to teach her a lesson for all the teasing she'd put him through. In her current uber horny, sexually not-quite-satisfied for the last few months state, at least.

His hands separated at the base of her spine, fingers wrapping around her hips before tracing up her sides. Blake shivered as his fingers slid up over the curve of her waist, up to her breasts, massaging the soft flesh. She moaned as slick, soapy hands slid over her rock-hard nipples, then pinched and tugged at them. From there, the hands traveled back down across her stomach, parting again to soap up her thighs.

Blake bit her lip, memories of that insane, too-real fantasy she'd had so many weeks ago coming back to her as the hands touched the insides of her spread thighs for a moment before traveling back around to her ass.

Fuck, I want him so bad. I don't even need his cock. I'd settle for his tongue--his fingers. Fuck, even just him watching me while I touch myself.

Blake's mind placed her in a bigger shower, leaning back in the corner for support as Liam sat on a tile bench, watching her. His cock stood painfully erect. She could see it twitching and throbbing even as he stroked it, slowly. He was teasing her, barely even paying attention to his own cock. His eyes burned with desire as he gazed at her, drinking her in, knowing full well the effect that just the sight of his cock had on her.

Blake gasped as her pussy clenched again, growing even more slick with her juices. Even in her mind, Blake had to take care not to look into Liam's eyes for too long for fear of losing herself in them.

Finally, a hand brushed her clit, and Blake cried out, "Fuck!"

She clapped her free hand over her mouth.

Her mind transported her back into that shower with Liam. Both of them were slick with soap and suds. Liam held Blake against him with an arm across her waist, fingers gripping her hip, hard cock trapped between his stomach and her ass. She could feel every twitch of Liam's cock as his fingers spread her sensitive lips, the heel of his hand pressed firmly against her pelvic bone. Their respective arousals seemed to sync up as Liam toyed with her lips. He would caress her in just the right way or "accidentally" brush against her clit, or press down upon the nub, and she would gasp or moan or hiss. Each noise that escaped from her lips made Liam's cock do something different. Throb, twitch, pulse. His hips even bucked a few times.

Blake was helpless as his fingers worked their magic on her. She wanted to kiss him so bad. It had been bad enough when Blake had only her imagination to know what a kiss with Liam would be like. Now that she'd experienced, she was desperate for more. She wanted his cock, too. That, she had yet to see, save through the outline of Liam's clothing. But she'd touched it. She'd felt it against her pussy, gotten off by rubbing herself against it. None of her dildos or vibrators could hold up to that. A part of her was glad she hadn't had it inside of her yet. If she'd fucked Liam for the first time just before he left for break, she didn't think she'd be able to satisfy herself until she had him inside her again. Yet at the same time, she wished she'd broken her fucking rules.

Blake moaned as the fingers slipped inside her, easily sliding deep between her soaked folds to curl up against the knot of sensitive nerves that lay just within. Blake moaned, legs trembling as pleasure burst forth from between her legs. Just from that, Blake sensed an orgasm not far off.

Fuck, am I really just that turned on?

The errant thought had popped a hole in Blake's fantasy, but she knit it back together as the hand continued to work her pussy expertly.

"Fuck."

Blake growled the curse as a second hand came down to rub circles over her clit even as the fingers of the other pressed firmly against the knot of nerves just inside her folds. Liam's hands. Not her tiny fingers, but his long, slender, strong ones. His hard muscle against her back rather than the tiles. His hard fucking cock between her cheeks, so fucking close, yet unable to fuck her.

She couldn't decide if she wanted that more or wanted Liam to watch her fuck herself. Her mind flickered back and forth between the two.

Fuck, the shows I could put on for him.

Blake's mind even wandered to the idea of another girl for a moment before pushing it away. She was sure Liam would like watching two girls play with one another, but she had no intention of sharing him, and it wouldn't be fair to ask him to share her if she wasn't willing to do the same.

I wonder if I could get him to let me blow him while he watched one of my old shows.

Blake's pussy clenched at that thought, and suddenly her orgasm was almost upon her. Her mind fuzzed over as the hands at her pussy worked furiously, gasps and moans and "fucks" pouring from her lips as she came closer and closer. She tried thinking of Liam, but the pleasure was too intense.

"Oh, fuck!"

Blake's legs trembled as she came. The pleasure that rolled out from between her legs over her entire body combined with the heat of the water, making her feel like she was trapped in an inferno. Her ass slid down the tile onto the corner lip of the tub, feet staying put only due to the mat on the floor of the shower. Blake's heart pounded, blood roaring in her ears. Yet still, the fingers worked at her pussy. She knew they were her own, yet she couldn't seem to stop them. As soon as her orgasm began to fade, another rose up behind it. Blake no longer had any fantasies in her head, just arousal. Just the need for more. More pleasure.

As her second orgasm crashed over her, Blake clenched her teeth together so hard she swore she heard them crack. Still, she was sure Sophie and Marie should have been able to hear the half-moan half-scream that came out even over the roar of the shower.

For a while, Blake just sat on the edge of the tub, hot water keeping her calves and feet warm as she sucked in deep breaths of the humid air. Her head was tipped back against the tile, hair plastered against her face.

The first thought that came to her was that she hadn't washed the conditioner out yet.

Reluctantly, Blake pushed herself up back under the spray. As she stood under the water, rinsing her hair on unsteady legs, pussy still twitching and clenching occasionally as she came down from her orgasm, the sex-induced haze began to clear from Blake's mind.

Not for the first time, Blake wondered if she would be able to control herself when she and Liam finally slept together for the first time. She knew his experiences with Marie hadn't exactly been completely vanilla, but Blake more so worried that her intensity would freak him out. She had no doubt that Liam would enjoy it in the moment, yet she had terrifying premonitions of him being distant or closed-off after. Worse, though, was the thought that he might not look at her the same way.

Or will it not be enough?

Blake blinked at the thought. It was new. Yet her mind ran with it.

Will he expect me to be like I am on my shows? He knows it isn't all an act, but he knows I'm not always like that, right? Or what if it is too much and he thinks I'm a slut?

Blake stopped rinsing her hair and shook her head.

"No," she told herself, almost a growl, "No. This is Liam. He's said he doesn't think of me that way. He wouldn't lie to me. Not about that or anything else."

Despite her words, Blake wasn't able to completely shake such thoughts from her head as she dried off and got ready for bed. She went so far as to get some of her secret chocolate and make herself some sleepy-time tea before going to bed. Hearing Marie fucking someone didn't help either. Not only did it make her horny, but it made her worry that Marie might decide to stay over break. Blake knew that was ridiculous, but still it worried her. She didn't want to have to watch her mouth during break if she decided to talk with Liam over the phone or video-chat him. That, and she still hadn't figured out what to do about Marie once Liam came back.

Sleep was long in coming to Blake that night. The only upside was that she resolved to figure out what to do about Marie as soon as possible.

Once Liam got back, Blake didn't want to have to sleep alone any more nights than was absolutely necessary.

A/N: Is Liam everything Blake hopes he is, or is she right to worry? What do you think is going on with Marie right now? The Camgirl isn't done just yet, but for those of you who want to see what's going on with Marie, I'm going to start publishing Arc 2 of this story: The Roommate. The first 12 chapters of that are focused on Marie before getting back to Blake, so if you want to see what's been going on with her, check my profile to start that first chapter!