The Camgirl Pt. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake leaned forward a bit, running her hands over his muscles as she spoke, taking short pauses to squeeze the firm flesh. Her fingers created tiny sparks of pleasure where they touched his skin, leaving trails of fire behind them.

"Every time you came up, though," Blake continued, "It just got worse. You were protective and sweet and nerdy, then I found out how big your cock was--," she punctuated the word "cock" by pressing her ass back against it.

"Fuck," Liam hissed, eliciting a giggle from Blake. She dug her nails into his shoulder bringing forth a gasp from him before continuing.

"That one was a real problem. Any time I would use one of my bigger dildos, you would pop into my head, and suddenly it would be your cock stretching me out."

Liam's head was growing too fuzzy--it took him a moment to process her words, "Fuck, Blake."

She just grinned, continuing to run her hands over him, "Shh. Then there was that night with us both in the bathroom," she dug her nails into his flesh again, just hard enough to get a reaction out of him, "You didn't even want me yet. You weren't trying to catch a peek at me naked, you weren't trying to get into my panties--not that I was wearing any. You were just there for me. I was not okay, and you were so fucking kind, even sweeter than you were that night out on the couch. After that night, I couldn't take a shower without thinking of you. I would imagine you watching as I undressed, then stepping into the shower behind me. Sometimes I would suck your cock, or you would eat me out. Sometimes we'd fuck. Other times, you would just tease me, massaging me as you soaped me up or shampooed my hair. You'd get me all worked up, and then just kiss me as you got out of the shower."

Blake wiggled her ass against his cock, and Liam felt the beginning of an orgasm building.

"Blake," he breathed.

"Any of those fantasies would be enough to make me cum," Blake continued, squeezing his arms as she gazed down at him, "I usually cum at least once in the shower--two or three times if I was horny enough. I thought about you during my show earlier. I usually do, when I'm conscious enough to actually form coherent thoughts. I thought about you when I was in the shower, too."

Blake's words in his ears had the same effect as if she was stroking his cock. That, combined with her hands on his torso and her ass still pressing and wiggling against his cock, was slowly proving to be too much. His orgasm approached slowly, but it approached all the same.

"Blake," he breathed again.

She didn't seem to hear him.

"But for some reason, I couldn't cum. I could blame my pussy, but it's really your fault. I'm pretty sure my pussy doesn't want to cum anymore unless you're involved in some way. I don't know if it just wants you to be touching me, me to be touching you, or you inside of it, but--"

"Blake," Liam rasped forcefully, "If you don't get off me, I'm gonna cum."

Blake's mouth froze mid-word. Her eyes widened, pupils dilating as she gazed at him.

For a moment, the two of them remained absolutely still. Then Blake shifted her weight forward and half-rolled off of him onto the bed. Her face was bright red.

"Sorry," she said, not meeting his gaze as she pulled the covers up over her, "I didn't mean to tease you that much. I know I made the rules. I'm just so fucking--"

She cut off as Liam rested a hand against her hair. When she didn't look up, he smoothed her hair a bit, then tangled his fingers in it and gently tilted her head toward him. Once she met his gaze, he moved closer.

Blake blinked, as though surprised. She opened her mouth, but Liam didn't give her the chance to speak.

He pulled her to him, trying to ignore how soft her nightie felt against his cock, how firm her body was as he pressed against her, and gave her a deep, slow kiss, trying to reassure her.

When he pulled back, both of them were breathless, though Blake looked a bit more dazed than he was. After shifting his hips so that his cock didn't press against her, Liam pulled Blake even closer to him and looked into her eyes.

"They're your rules, Blake. I want to respect them, but you're the one who makes them. If you want to change them, then I'm fine with that. I just want to make sure you won't regret changing them.

Blake gazed at him for a moment, biting her lip, then nodded.

"I don't want to throw them out completely," she said, "But if I don't do something, I won't be able to make it through the night without fucking you."

Liam hesitated for a moment, then forced the words out. It's the right fucking stupid thing, "I can go sleep on the couch if--"

"No!" Blake hissed, grabbing onto him, "I am not wasting a night where I can be with you by having you sleep on the fucking couch. I just--" she sighed, then drew herself up, meeting his gaze again.

"I don't think we should have sex tonight," she said. Liam smiled inwardly at how she seemed to have to force out the words. What she said after though, didn't entirely register in Liam's brain.

"What?" He said, shaking his head, "Sorry, I didn't--"

Blake cut him off with a finger to the lips.

"I want to suck your cock."

A/N: Are you excited? I know I am. Do you think it will stop just at Blake sucking Liam's cock?

12