The Camgirl Pt. 68

Story Info
Blake and Liam prepare for their date...with more sex.
3.2k words
4.91
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXVIII: This Time, I Fuck You

Liam

Liam smiled down at Blake, stroking her blue hair as she cuddled up against him. She wasn't sleeping, instead seeming content to just lie here with him as he held her. That he was still inside her, if flagging a bit, might have had something to do with it. Liam was used to pulling out to go clean himself off after sex, but Blake had clung to him, growling a bit when he'd tried to do so without even thinking about it. He was fine with it, especially the little gasps and moans that slipped from her lips when his cock twitched inside her. The way she twitched in his arms, nails digging into his chest and shoulders a bit didn't hurt either.

He brushed his lips against Blake's forehead, letting the kiss linger for a moment before returning to running his fingers through her hair. He didn't know why he did that. It just felt right.

At least I know she likes it.

Goosebumps had broken out on her arms, and Liam thought he'd felt her shiver like she had a few times earlier when he'd been kissing her neck.

Was she just super turned on from touching herself while I was in the bathroom? Or does kissing her neck and biting her ear really--

"Fuck!" Liam hissed.

Blake cackled against his chest.

"That's not fair."

Blake peered up at him, grinning, "Oh? So I shouldn't do this again?"

Liam hissed again as Blake punctuated her words by squeezing his cock again with her internal muscles. Even half-hard as he was, he was big enough to still be relatively snug inside Blake's pussy.

Fuck, she's incredible.

Liam moaned when Blake squeezed him again, "No, no. That--" she did it again, "Fuck, that feels good."

Blake cackled again, snuggling closer. Liam half expected her to start purring.

"Do you have anything to do today before our date?"

Blake shook her head, "I moved everything last night. Didn't want to have anything distracting me today."

Liam smiled, but raised an eyebrow, "Not even a show?"

"Moved it to tomorrow. I figured me being out of the kitchen is probably better for everyone."

Liam laughed, "Oh I don't know, there's lots of chopping and stuff I could have you do."

Blake gave him a flat look, "You obviously haven't seen me try to use a knife."

"Fair enough."

Liam smiled at Blake, just looking at her for a bit, then, sighed, "I don't wanna get up, but we should probably clean up before things get gross down there."

Surprisingly, Blake grinned at him, "Then don't get up."

Blake pushed herself back, and both of them moaned as Liam's cock slipped out of Blake's pussy. She smiled at him, then gently pressing against his chest so that he rolled over onto his back. Then she backed up on her hands and knees until her head was level with his hips. She met his eyes, then gripped his cock, slick with her juices.

Liam hissed as her lips closed around the head. Her mouth was so hot and wet.

Fuck, her tongue feels good.

Liam's hips bucked as Blake took him all the way into her mouth.

Normally, the sensations would have made Liam's eyes shut by reflex, but he couldn't tear his gaze from Blake. She shot him a smug grin with her own eyes as she sucked on his cock, tongue flicking at the shaft, then giving long, firm licks within her mouth. Liam had always felt a bit weird using the word "sexy" even in his mind, yet it was the only word he could think of to describe Blake at the moment. The way her eyes smoldered yet at the same time twinkled with satisfaction as she cleaned his cock of her juices and his cum. Her round ass, wiggling up in the air behind her, drew a few glances from him, but only for brief moments. Blake's eyes held him captive.

After a few minutes, she let his cock pop free of her mouth, still holding it by the base. She gazed at him for a moment, seeming hesitant, then crawled toward him straddling his hips. After gazing at him for a moment, biting her lip, she leaned in and kissed him.

It was chaste at first, but Liam when Liam deepened it, sucking on Blake's lower lip and snaking a hand behind her head to tangle his fingers in her hair, Blake responded immediately. She tasted a bit different, which Liam had expected. That she tasted mostly like her own pussy only made him a bit more playful with his tongue.

When Blake pulled back she grinned at him, though Liam thought she looked somewhat surprised.

"What?" He asked, massaging her head with the fingers still tangled in her hair.

Blake closed her eyes, smiling as she shivered a bit before lying down on top of him.

"I didn't know if you'd be okay with that."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "With what?"

Blake's cheeks colored, "With me kissing you after I just licked all of your cum off your dick. And that I might start dripping onto your leg in a minute or two."

Liam shrugged, grinning. He did know some guys that would get freaked out by that, "As long as you're not like, spitting my cum into my mouth, I don't really care."

Blake snorted, "You watch way too much porn, dude."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Says the girl who makes porn for a living?"

"Yeah but I've never done that."

Liam shrugged, "Fair enough. You don't have to do that, though."

Blake raised an eyebrow, "Do what?"

"Lick everything off of me when we're done," he said, cheeks growing a bit hot.

I'm a fucking adult and I'm lying in bed with her after we already had sex, I should be able to talk about this kind of stuff without getting embarrassed.

"You don't have to lick all the cum and pussy juice off my cock after we have sex," he clarified.

Blake grinned at that for some reason, then gave him a flat look, "Liam--"

She cut off as soon as she'd begun, looking hesitant.

"What?"

This time, Blake's cheeks grew red, "I don't want you to think I'm crazy."

Liam grinned, "Didn't that ship sail a long time ago?"

Blake bared her teeth, growling a bit. Liam just laughed.

Blake studied him for a moment longer, then sighed, "I know you're trying to be considerate, but I--I want to suck you cock clean, Liam. I'm not like--I just--ugh."

Liam raised an eyebrow as Blake flopped back onto his chest, "Okay, what's up? It's my job to get embarrassed about sex stuff. Is it just that you like cum? I--"

"No," Blake sighed against his chest. She took a deep breath, then looked up at him, "I don't like cum. I mean, I don't dislike it, but--ugh. I like it--I want it because it's your cum. I made it come out of you so I get to lick it up."

Liam grinned, both at Blake's words and how red her cheeks were. It was nice to be on the other side of that for once. He kissed her, smiling when she tangled her fingers in his hair.

"I don't think you should get embarrassed about telling me stuff like that," he said when he pulled back, nose still touching hers, "Though while we're talking about cum, I'm less likely to eat you out if I just came inside you."

Blake rolled her eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh, "I guess I can live with that."

Liam just snorted and Blake smiled before kissing him again.

"I really like this," she said against his lips.

Liam grinned, "Like what?"

The color in Blake's cheeks deepened, "Just...being here with you. Being able to touch you," she kissed him again, "and kiss you, and just..."

She trailed off, cuddling up against him, "It's nice."

Liam smiled at the warmth that spread through him at Blake's touch, hugging her against him with one arm as he pet her hair with the other. Blake traced shapes over his arm and shoulder with one hand, making contented noises as he held her. For a while, they simply lay like that.

Then Liam felt a new heat in his body. A moment later, his cock twitched, growing.

Blake stirred and met his eyes, grinning.

"You think you might be ready to go again?"

Liam chuckled, "I'm gonna need to start exercising more to keep up with you, aren't I?"

Blake just cackled against his chest, "Is that a yes?"

Liam flexed his hardening cock, prompting a growl from Blake.

"That's dangerous," she chided.

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Isn't that what you want?"

Blake grinned mischievously, snaking her hand underneath her. Liam gasped when her slim fingers closed around his hardening cock, "I just meant this in general."

Liam moaned as she started stroking it.

"If you were really hard in public, for instance, and pressed this up against me, it would make my head all fuzzy, and get me really wet, and I'd want to drag you off somewhere to take care of it."

Liam grinned, then gasped as Blake gently squeezed his cock.

"You alright with me on top?" She asked.

Liam nodded.

Blake grinned, backing up. Liam moaned when her pussy slid over his now fully-erect cock, heat radiating from it. He suppressed the instinctual desire to just slip inside her immediately, enjoying Blake's teasing.

Though she could probably make me cum just from this "teasing" if she really wanted to.

Her pussy felt impossibly wet as it glided back and forth over his cock. For a little bit, Liam watched their bodies move against each other, spellbound by the sight. Then met Blake's eyes. She grinned down at him, looking very pleased with herself.

"This is so much better than doing this to a dildo," she breathed, abs and legs flexing as she moved back and forth.

Liam just grunted and nodded in agreement, which drew a laugh from Blake.

Blake rubbed her slick lips back and forth over his cock a few more times, making it more than slippery enough for what they wanted, then shifted her weight so that she squatted over Liam's hips. She took his cock by the base, supporting herself with one hand on his shoulder, then lowered herself onto his cock.

Their moans mingled as Liam's head pushed into her folds. Even with just the head inside, she was incredibly tight. Her hot, velvet walls only allowed his cock deeper due to how soaked they were with her juices and his cum. They seemed to milk his cock just by accepting it between them.

"Oh, fuck," Blake gasped, eyes glazed as she lowered herself further, "Fuck, that's big."

Liam felt a little swell of pride at that. He knew a big dick wasn't always the best thing, but Blake definitely appreciated his size, and the way her walls squeezed every inch of him felt incredible.

Blake moaned, twitching when Liam's cock finally stopped, pressed against the back of her pussy. About an inch remained outside of her at this angle, but Liam barely noticed--she felt too amazing for him to care about that.

Blake leaned forward then, placing both hands on his chest and met him in a kiss. Liam responded hungrily, hands roving over her arms and shoulders. Her skin was soft, yet the muscles underneath it were firm.

An idea came to Liam then, and he flexed, moving his cock within Blake. She twitched, moaning into his mouth. Then she smiled against his lips. A moment later, her walls clenched, squeezing his cock.

Blake cackled when he gasped, then pulled back a bit.

"Oh, fuck," Liam gasped as Blake pushed up until just the tip remained to connect them. Her eyes were closed, mouth half open as she slowly lowered herself back down. When his cock hit the back of her pussy again, she shivered, biting her lip. Then her eyes fluttered open. They looked a bit glazed, but she smiled at Liam and rose up again.

Blake kept the slow pace for a bit before she started to speed up. Liam's awareness of time had started to slip, however. Only her occasional moans and gasps marked the passing minutes. At one point, he tried to pull Blake down so he could start thrusting a bit faster.

Blake growled, digging her fingers into his flesh. Not enough to actually hurt, but enough for a warning. Something flashed in her eyes.

"Last time, you fucked me," she breathed, holding his gaze as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock, "This time, I fuck you. I'm going to ride you and make you cum."

Liam nodded and lay back, relaxing.

Getting Blake to speak, however, seemed to have released the floodgates. She'd been vocal earlier, but what had come from her mouth then had mostly been some combination of "oh god," "fuck," gasps, and moans, all of varying volumes.

"I want you to cum inside me again," she panted, going a bit faster, thighs rippling as they moved like pistons, "I still have some inside, but I want more. Fuck you feel so good."

Liam grunted, gripping her feet for something to hold onto as she sped up.

"Mmm, fuck, yes! Now you can't fucking tease me like you did last night," Blake panted, "Fuck, you're big. I love the way you stretch me out though."

He closed his eyes, panting, trying to hold off as he felt his orgasm build.

"Oh, fuck," Blake moaned, nails digging into his chest, "Fuck, that's good. I can feel your cock twitching and throbbing inside me."

Liam opened his eyes, meeting Blake's as she bounced up and down. A part of him was impressed. Whenever Marie had been on top of him, she'd usually been on her knees and could only go so fast unless he took over. Blake rode him like...well, like she got a lot of practice with her dildos.

No wonder she looks so good.

Liam could almost feel how his legs would be on fire by now.

The other part of Liam's mind, however, was enraptured by the wild look in Blake's eyes and her pussy's tight grip around his cock as it moved in and out of her tight, wet folds.

"Do you like it when I ride you like this, Liam?" Blake panted, her words punctuated by moans.

Liam tried to respond, but his tongue wouldn't work. He just nodded.

Blake grinned, "I thought so, I can feel how much you love it. You're so fucking hard. I bet you're just aching to cum, aren't you?"

Liam nodded again. He was doing a good job of holding out, but between Blake's speed and tightness, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Blake cackled. With her voice so thick with lust and the wildfire in her blue eyes, Liam found it both incredibly arousing and a little terrifying.

"Fuck, even when I'm the one doing all the work it feels so fucking good. I'm going to make your cock explode just like I did with my throat last night. It's going to be fucking amazing."

Liam hissed as Blake's nails dug into his skin. It was a little painful, but Liam didn't care. As aroused as he was, the slight pain only spurred him further toward orgasm.

"Fuck, the look on your face...just that's getting me close. You're getting close, aren't you?"

Liam grunted, nodding.

Blake grinned, "Fuck, so am I. Ah! Fuck, you did that on purpose didn't you?"

Liam admitted nothing. His cock had twitched as he tried a bit harder to hold off his orgasm, but he didn't think Blake would believe that it had been an accident.

Fuck, did she somehow speed up? Or get tighter?

"Can you hold out just a bit longer?" Blake breathed, "I really want you to cum for me. I want your cum to fill up my pussy and coat your cock so I can lick it all up afterward, but I want to cum, too. Fuck, I'm so fucking close."

Liam nodded, tensing. He would try, but didn't know if he could hold out that on.

She feels too fucking good.

"Fuck, Liam," Blake threw her head back, thick locks of blue hair bouncing around her shoulders. Her nails dug in a bit deeper. Liam didn't really care at this point.

Blake's breasts jiggled just a bit as she rode his cock, muscles in her legs and abs rippling and flexing, those on her arms standing out. Her slim neck made him want to rise up and kiss it. He wanted to grab her hair and pull her face to his, tangling his fingers in the rich blue waves.

She's so incredible. So beautiful.

Liam figured she was the closest someone could get to looking like one of the nymphs from Greek mythology.

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped, voice noticeably higher in pitch, "Fuck, Liam. Fuck! Cum! Cum for me! Give me all your cum! I want all of it!"

Blake's movement's grew a bit more erratic. Her fingers clenched around the muscles of Liam's chest, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He came, and hoped Blake was cumming, too. Her pussy gave his cock sensory overload. Even if Blake hadn't been cumming as well--which he was now certain she was--hot, velvety walls clenching and spasming around his cock, squeezing the cum out of it, every time his cock throbbed or swelled before shooting a load of cum into Blake's pussy, her walls felt impossibly tight around him. He was aware of the pressure on every vein and ridge.

"Fuck, oh God!" Blake continued, "Yes, cum! Keep cumming! Fuck, yes! Fu--"

Blake cut off mid-word, falling forward onto her knees, quivering as she clutched at him.

Liam didn't know what made him do it--he was still cumming, so overwhelmed by the compounding sensations of his and Blake's orgasms that he could barely think--but he grabbed Blake's hair with one hand, pulling her face to his, then grabbed her hips with the other, bracing himself against her, and started thrusting. Hard.

"Fuck," Liam hissed, hips bucking uncontrollably at the overwhelming sensations around the ridge of his cockhead. He didn't stop, however. Hearing Blake's gasps and feeling her go rigid against him spurred him on even as his cock became more and more oversensitive.

"Fuck," he gasped, pounding his hips against Blake's thighs again and again even as he shot more cum into her, hitting the very back of her pussy, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Fuck, she really does like that.

Each time he hit that spot, something seemed to explode behind Blake's eyes. His own chest rose and fell with heavy breaths as he tried to power through the overwhelming sensations assaulting his cock.

Finally Blake fell against his chest, shuddering, and Liam stopped thrusting, holding his cock as far inside of Blake as he could.

For a while after that, he just lay there with Blake on top of him, both of them panting, desperately gasping for breath. Liam held Blake against him with one hand, the other stroking her hair. She seemed to find that comforting. He liked that. And the way she clutched at his shoulders.

Liam yawned, then closed his eyes, hugging Blake a little closer.

Sleep took him within minutes.

A/N: Do you think Liam realized what he was getting into with Blake? Do you think he'll be able to keep up with everything she's been holding back until now?