The Camgirl Pt. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake grinned at Liam, though his eyes had returned to the stage.

Does he think I'm going to be disappointed that they're not professionals? He could have told me they were just really young pros and I probably would have believed him.

"What are the pieces they're playing, anyway?" she asked.

"Just one," he said, "Verdi's Messa Da Requiem. It's basically a Catholic mass for the dead written with the flair and drama of an Opera, since most of his compositions that people know of are Operas. It's one of my favorite pieces."

Blake grinned, trying to snuggle a bit closer to him as she squeezed his hand, though the chair was in the way, "I'm sure I'll love it."

She hoped she did. Classical music wasn't always her thing, but she'd liked most of the pieces that Liam had suggested to her so far. If this was his favorite piece, she really wanted to like it.

"You've actually probably heard a few parts of it in a movie before," he said, squeezing her hand back.

Blake raised an eyebrow, about to ask what movie, but she noticed the conductor raise his baton, and turned her attention to the stage.

The music started out soft, almost imperceptible, but rose in volume slowly, the choir and orchestra haunting as they rose from a whisper to a roar, then back down again. The soloists surprised her when they first came in. She definitely wasn't used to that sound. As one sang his first notes, though, Liam's hands tightened on hers, drawing her gaze.

He looks so enraptured.

Blake decided to keep her eyes on Liam after that, watching how he reacted to the changes in the music. How he would close his eyes or shiver at certain parts, how he would lean forward in his seat or sit back. His hand never left hers, though.

With her attention on Liam, however, Blake jumped when the orchestra let loose a loud blast, followed by loud banging drums. She looked back to Liam in time to catch him grinning at her. Blake stuck her tongue out at him.

The fucker knew that was going to happen.

She didn't say anything, though, instead returning her attention to the music, and Liam.

This was the part Liam had been talking about. She thought she remembered it from a few old cartoons, and could recall the scene in the new Quentin Tarantino movie when it played as the KKK came riding over a hill in the night to attack the main characters.

As that part died down, trumpets sounded, but not from on-stage. Blake blinked, looking toward the upper balconies. Her eyes went wide when she realized that each one had three trumpet players, music stands before them. They, along with the orchestra, played a fanfare that was so full and incredible, especially when the choir came in, that it sent shivers through Blake, making her uncovered arm and leg break out in goose bumps. A glance at Liam told her that this was his favorite part.

The piece dipped down then for a bit, still full of drama, yet without as much contrast as the beginning. Blake actually found herself liking the soloists quite a bit. There was one part where the choir suddenly roared, making her jump, and realize she'd stopped paying attention to Liam. As the music went on, however, she found it hard to keep her focus solely on him and his reactions to the music. By the time the loud theme she recognized returned, the music transitioning seamlessly, Blake found herself on the edge of her seat, hand gripping Liam's.

Once or twice, during brief rests between the different movements, Blake found her mind returning to the fantasy she'd had of her and Liam, where just hearing him play music had made her wet.

Maybe I can find a way to make that happen some day. I was close enough already when I heard him in the practice rooms that once. Fuck, that feels like so long ago.

When the piece finally ended, the final notes barely louder than a whisper, even with the brass, Blake found herself breathless, and yearning for more.

When the conductor finally lowered his baton and everyone began to clap, Blake leapt out of her seat, clapping furiously.

She felt Liam nudge her, and looked up to find him smiling hopefully.

"Did you like it?" His voice was just barely audible over the applause.

"It was incredible," she breathed, "I--"

Unable to decide on the right words, Blake grabbed Liam by his hair and kissed him deeply.

I think I like being this tall. Fuck, I don't know if I can get used to wearing five-inch heels all the time, though.

She knew it was probably messing up her makeup a little bit, but she didn't care anymore. She needed him now.

When she finally pulled back, she tried to control her breathing a bit as she clutched at the lapels of his jacket, "Uh, Liam? Any chance you'd be comfortable with me dragging you into the ladies room?"

Liam's eyes bulged, but Blake grinned as she caught a hint of movement from Liam's pants out of the corner of her eye.

"Kidding," she reassured him after another lingering peck.

Only a little bit. Maybe a bit later down the road.

"But since that's not an option," she said, breathing in the scent of his cologne. Fuck, whatever that is, it's like liquid sex. Why does just smelling it make me so fucking wet? "Can you call a car and tell them you'll pay them an extra $10 for every red light they run and $30 for every pedestrian they hit?"

Liam grinned. Before Blake could tell him she was serious, Liam pulled her into a kiss that left her breathless. Blake made sure to press her hips into his, and grinned against his lips when she felt something press against her hip.

When Liam pulled back and took out his phone, he was still grinning, but something had changed in his eyes.

Fuck, yes, he wants me.

***

Blake took deep, controlled breaths as she strode from the bathroom to her room, blue hair once again falling over her shoulders. It didn't look as good with the dress as the black hair--with the red dress, and her pale skin, Blake thought she looked a rocket-pop--but she had a feeling Liam would like it, even if she still had it in braids rather than flowing free as usual.

I also don't want to risk him pulling the wig off or damaging it while we're fucking.

She didn't think Liam was the type to pull her hair unless she told him to, but he liked touching her hair. And massaging her scalp.

Blake shivered at that thought as she opened the door. She hadn't asked Liam to do that--he just seemed to like it.

A grin split her face as she came into the room, Liam rising from the edge of the bed.

Fuck, he's gorgeous.

That alone had been problem enough when she'd first met him. It was his heart that had caused her to fall for him, though.

Blake closed the door behind her and hung her black wig up on a peg next to her closet, not breaking stride as she approached Liam. Their lips met in a kiss that left both of them breathless by the time the pulled back. Blake's heart hammered in her chest. Her pussy had already been wet and hungry for Liam's cock. Now it burned with need.

"Have I told you that you look really, really good in this?" Blake asked, meeting Liam's gaze as she fingered the lapels of his jacket. Her heels were killing her feet, but she liked being this tall. She didn't have to crane her neck as much to look into his eyes, and her legs and ass looked damn fine in the heels.

Maybe I can look into some half-platforms half-heels for the future?

"You have," Liam said, reaching out to run his fingers down one of her braids. He grinned, "Have I told you that these make you look adorable?"

Blake narrowed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him, "Hey! I'm supposed to look sexy, not adorable."

He grinned, raising an eyebrow, "Por que non los dos?"

Before Blake could respond to that, Liam pulled her to him--by her braids!--and kissed her again, pushing all thought from her mind for a bit. She pressed herself against him, clinging to his shoulder and his jacket.

She whimpered when he pulled back, lighting her cheeks on fire. His smirk only made her even more embarrassed as he twisted the end of one of her braids between his fingers, "Huh, I think I like these."

Blake wanted to be indignant, but the gleam in Liam's eyes made her knees weak for a moment. An image of her down on her knees, Liam's massive cock down her throat, with him holding her by her braids while he fucked her face, made her afraid she would completely ruin the panties and maybe even the dress if she didn't take them off soon.

"You do look incredible though, Blake."

Blake knew the grin that spread across her face at Liam's words was probably dopey as fuck, but she didn't care.

"I thought you looked incredible normally," he continued, "but tonight..."

He cut off, smiling, "You just look really amazing."

Blake bit her lip, squirming. She grabbed at one of his buttons, "Liam, stop talking and get me naked before I ruin these panties."

He grinned and kissed her again. Blake moaned into the kiss, pressing herself against Liam. She cackled when his cock pressed against her thigh.

Blake whimpered when he pulled back, then moaned when Liam kissed her neck, then moved to her ear. She clutched at Liam's clothes, gasped as he sucked and nipped at her ear. Electricity bolted through her, from Liam's mouth directly to her pussy, making her even wetter, even more desperate to have him inside her again.

"Liam," she gasped, shuddering as he kissed down her neck and shoulder, "I need--Ah! Fuck, that feels good. The zipper's in the--oh fuck!"

Blake moaned loudly as Liam's lips latched onto her shoulder, sucking hard.

"Can you leave the dress on?" he asked a moment later, breath hot on her ear.

It took Blake a moment to make sense of his words. She didn't think he'd sucked hard enough to give her a hickey, but fuck, it had felt good. When she realized what Liam had asked, she shivered.

"Yes," she gasped as Liam returned to kissing her neck and shoulders, "Yes. Fuck, yes. Just--ah! Need my panties off."

Blake heard Liam's grin when he spoke, "I can handle that."

Blake whimpered when his lips left her neck, but his hands were on her the next moment, roving her body, slowly travelling downward. Blake opened her eyes to find him slowly crouching down before her.

I can hold out a bit longer.

"Wait," she breathed, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him back up. She gazed into his blue eyes, "You first."

Liam grinned just before Blake kissed him again.

Two can play at that game, you cocky fucker. I win the teasing game.

Blake's nimble fingers went to work as she kissed Liam, his hands cupping her face and the back of her head. The tie made Blake grin a bit as she pulled at it, a few naughty ideas popping into her head.

We'll see if either of us is up for that tonight.

While tying Liam up and having her way with him would be fun, tonight she wanted him to fuck her. Hard.

Once she had the knot undone, tie hanging from his shoulders, Blake's fingers went to his buttons. She had to restrain herself from simply tearing at the shirt. It was nice, and looked really good on him.

Fuck, now I want to steal it, though.

She didn't think Liam would mind seeing her walk around in just his shirt.

Once Blake had the final button on Liam's shirt undone, she pressed her hands against his bare flesh. She licked her lips at the hard muscle and smooth flesh under her fingers, squeezing at Liam's abs just a bit before running her hands up his torso and over his chest. When she came to his shoulders, she slipped her hands under both the jacket and shirt and pushed them off. Liam grinned against her lips, removing his hands from her to comply as she pushed the clothing off his torso. He let it fall the bed.

Blake broke the kiss after a last quick nip at Liam's lower lip, then took a step back and took in his naked torso. His skin was smooth, muscles sculpted. The only hair was a light dusting on his chest and forearms, the actual hairs so light Blake could easily forget about them unless she had her fingers tangled among them.

Then Blake's hands went to Liam's pants.

"No," he said, placing a hand against her chest. Blake was too quick for him, though. She'd already undone the buckle and pulled the belt free from its loops as she looked up at Liam, giving him her best innocent smile.

He smirked, then pushed on her chest, "My turn."

Blake took a step back, then another as he continued to push. She started when she felt the wall against her back and noticed a glint of satisfaction in Liam's eyes.

Now shirtless and jacketless, he sank down to his knees again, hands running over the curves of her body. Blake shivered as his fingers brushed the naked flesh of her thigh, then slipped under the fabric. Wide-eyed, mouth half-open in a silent gasp, she gazed down at Liam to find him grinning up at her as his fingers found the hem of her lacy thong and tugged. He was gentle pulling the fine, but small scrap of fabric down slowly. His eyes didn't leave hers until the band came into view. Then he switched his grip, pulling down on the middle of the panties with one hand while the other gripped her exposed thigh.

Then he kissed her thigh.

Blake hissed, tilting her head back against the wall, eyes fluttering closed as her leg broke out in goose bumps. Liam didn't just brush his lips against her flesh, but sucked a little bit before breaking contact and moving further down. He licked a line across her thigh just above her panties, then kissed her again before moving down and repeating the process as the hand gripping the back of her thigh--his hand was big enough that it encircled half of her limb--squeezed and kneaded at her muscles.

Blake started panting, glad that her panties were no longer against her pussy. Liam's attentions didn't cause her more physical pleasure than him kissing her nipples or eating her out or fucking her would have, but it was so fucking sexy. The sheer eroticism of it had Blake's pussy dripping down the inside of her thigh. She was barely able to keep herself from quivering with lust. One hand pressed flat against the wall, steadying her. The other she threaded through Liam's hair, gripping his scalp. She knew she'd messed up his hair, but she didn't care.

I'm the one with schoolgirl pigtails, for fuck's sake.

Plus, she liked his hair a little messy. It made him a little bit less perfect. Just enough to seem real.

Which only makes him more fucking perfect. Oh, fuck, that's so good.

This was something Blake hadn't experienced before. Her past experiences had been focused around sex and raging hormones, but this...this made her feel like she was going to melt.

It's like he just wants to show me how into me he is.

She'd never had anyone treat her like this. Even with Chloe, the foreplay had been pussy or nipple-centric aside from kissing.

A sudden, unexpected sensation on her inner thigh made Blake jump and bark a laugh. She looked down to find Liam nipping at the inside of her thigh.

"Ticklish?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Don't you fucking dare," she said, unable to keep the giggle from her voice.

He just grinned and went back to kissing her leg.

This time, Blake watched him, reveling in the feeling of his lips and his fingers as they traveled down her calf. When Liam finally reached her ankle, Liam licked a long, swift line up to her knee, making her shiver and giggle again. Then he lifted up each of her heeled feet in turn, slipping the thong off before tossing it toward the bed.

Blake pushed herself off the wall a bit, ready to pull Liam up and finally free his cock.

I bet he's so fucking hard right now, his poor cock is all trapped in his pants, just begging to be free.

The Blake gasped.

While she'd been distracted, Liam had moved back up her legs and pushed her dress open at the slit.

"Fuck," she gasped, fingers digging into his scalp as her hips thrust forward involuntarily.

Liam chuckled against her pussy, the vibrations sending sparks of pleasure through her already worked-up body. Then his tongue was inside her, licking between her folds as his chin and nose pressed against her outer lips and her clit.

Fuck, how am I already this close?

Something was different than usual. Blake didn't know if it was that after finally fucking Liam, the hours she'd spent not fucking him had just built up her desire to a tipping point, or the effect of tonight on her emotions and her body.

He made me feel so special. Letting me dress up for him and dressing up for me, treating me to dinner, sharing something he loves with me and allowing me to see him so passionate. And then the way he kissed me and practically worshiped my leg.

He'd barely taken his eyes off her the entire night, too, save during the concert. Even then she'd caught him sneaking a few glances at her, and he'd never taken his hand from hers until they both applauded at the end.

As Liam continued eating her out, Blake found herself unable to open her eyes. Her mouth worked soundlessly, legs trembling as bolts of pleasure shot through her with every flick of Liam's tongue. At this point, he and the wall were the only things holding her up. His hands had moved to her ass, kneading and squeezing.

Fuck, I'm so close. Is this what it's like to be with someone who makes you feel special? Not just someone who you're crazy about, but who's crazy about you and shows you how they feel?

"Fuck!" Blake gasped, finding her voice at last, "Fuck, Liam. Yes! Your mouth feels so good."

A bit of a laugh entered Blake's voice at that last part. She didn't care. Even if she had, she wouldn't have been able to stop. She felt drunk and high and horny all at the same time, and she hadn't even cum yet.

"Please make me cum, Liam. I want to cum for you so bad."

His tongue sped up between her folds, hands tightening on her ass as he ground his jaw against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she half-gasped, half-giggled, "Fuck that feels good. I'm so close, Liam."

She brought her other hand to his head, pressing his head against her hips as she arched her back, "Make me cum. Please, please."

Blake couldn't stop smiling.

Fuck. This is it. This is what I've wanted for so long, and he's not even inside me. Fuck, will I just lose it when that happens?

She hadn't lost it earlier. But then, Liam hadn't taken her out yet then.

"Oh god," she gasped, almost there, "Fuck, I'm close. Your tongue feels so fucking good. Make me cum, Liam. Please, Liam. Please. Fuck! Fu--"

Blake cut off with a shriek, slumping against the wall as she came. Her entire body exploded with pleasure, legs shaking, hands clutching at Liam's head. She would have fallen to the floor if Liam hadn't held her up. He hadn't stopped eating her out either.

"Fuck," Blake gasped, her voice raw, breathing ragged, "Fuck, oh fuck."

Oh fuck, yes. Keep me cumming, Liam. Fuck, yes.

His mouth felt amazing, tongue prolonging her orgasm, keeping her riding the top of that wave longer than she had in a while, even including this morning and the previous night. What she couldn't figure out, though, was why Liam was laughing.

Wait, that's not Liam, that's me. Fuck, I've lost it.

Blake found she didn't care that much. It felt too fucking good.

***

Liam

Tongue finally too close to cramping for Liam's liking, he pulled his head back from between Blake's legs. Glistening strings of saliva and arousal connected Blake's lower lips to his. He swiped at them with his tongue, lapping at some of the wetness around his mouth, then adjusted his footing--not the easiest thing with his cock as hard as it was. Blake was still giggling and panting, legs quivering, but her fingers had gone slack in his hair. The weight of her legs on his arms had also grown a lot heavier. Carefully, pressing Blake against the wall with one arm and holding her up by the ass with the other, Liam rose, a little concerned. Blake's hands fell to her sides, and her head was thrown back against the wall. Eyes closed as giggles slipped from her lips, chest heaving with every breath.