The Camgirl Pt. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is she alright?

Blake almost seemed drunk, not that he could actually ever remember seeing her that way.

Neither of us drank at the restaurant, and even if we had, she wouldn't be sober for two hours and then suddenly be wasted.

"Blake?" he whispered, leaning in close as he tried to get a good grip on her, "Can you wrap your arms around my neck?"

Blake didn't answer, but after a moment, her arms rose to lazily cross behind his neck.

Hope she holds on.

Liam lifted her up without too much effort, very thankful for their size different, and carried her the short distance to the bed before carefully laying her down on the sheets. He slipped off his shoes, then sat down next to her, stroking her hair. She cuddled up to him, still giggling, if not as much as before.

"Blake? You okay?"

She did something like a nod, eyes fluttering open to gaze up at him. They shone in the room's dim light, pupils dilated.

If she's not drunk, is she just really turned on?

"Do you want me to get you out of the dress?"

She shook her head. The giggling had stopped now, but her eyes had taken on a bit of a dazed look. Her chest still rose and fell noticeably with every breath, which did very nice things to her breasts, though Liam was surprised that her nipple weren't straining at the fabric.

"Wanted to fuck me in it," Blake breathed, voice thick, almost ragged.

Liam frowned, "Are you sure you're alright? Should I get you water or something?"

Blake took a few deep breaths before her eyes finally focused on him. She brought her hand to his thigh, "I'm sure. Water's probably not a bad idea, though."

Liam half-rose from the bed before noticing a half-full glass of water on the nightstand. He handed it to Blake and helped her straighten, propping her up against the pillows and headboard. She drank greedily, but not all, offering him the last few sips, which he accepted gratefully.

"I think," Blake began, then paused as Liam set the water down on the nightstand, "I think you broke me a little bit."

Liam felt his eyes widen, and Blake grinned, another giggle slipping lose. This time, she slapped a hand over her mouth, though her deep blue eyes still laughed.

"It's a good thing," she said from behind the hand, taking him by the arm with her free hand, "Really good. I promise. I feel amazing."

Liam relaxed, smiling, "Should I continue then?"

Blake bit her lip, cheeks darkening, "I want to, but not yet. I don't know exactly what you did, but it made something wonderful and weird happen in my brain, and I haven't entirely come down from it yet. If you started fucking me right now, I think you'd actually break my brain."

Somehow, her cheeks darkened further, "I don't know if I'm ready for you to see me like that yet. Too...unpredictable."

Liam studied her for a moment, then nodded, smiling, "That's fine. I was watching when you cuddled Lt. Dan, though. You okay if I get you out of the heels, by the way?"

Blake tilted her head back, "Yes. I love those heels cuz they make me tall and my legs and ass look amazing in them, but they've been actively murdering my feet since I put them on."

Liam grinned as he scooted down toward Blake's feet.

"I remember that," she said as he slipped off the first heel, "Oh, fuck yes! And me cuddling Lt. Dan is probably about only a third of the crazy that would happen if you manage to do something like that to me."

Liam eyes widened for a bit at that. His cock throbbed at the memory of seeing Blake like that. Her giggling made a lot more sense.

Shit...so her acting like that was just because I made her cum really hard?

She hadn't acted that way last night or this morning though. There had to be something else to it. Liam didn't think Blake was hiding anything from him--more likely she just didn't realize it.

Maybe waking up to sex just made her turned on the whole day and all the teasing plus the date really added up? She came a lot quicker than she did earlier.

"So basically, if I want to break your brain, I should just tie you up and edge you for an hour before fucking you?" Liam asked, grinning at Blake as he set the first shoe down at the foot of the bed, then went to the next, "Also...should I be insulted that the noises you make when I take your shoes off are the same ones you make when I go down on you?"

"Fuck," Blake hissed, toes flexing as Liam slipped off her other heel, "Oh fuck, finally."

She looked at him, a hungry glint in her eyes, "Heels, not shoes--heels are far more evil, so no you shouldn't. And yeah, I think that would work. It would put that tie to good use, too."

Liam blinked, gazing at Blake.

Does she want me to do that now?

The idea of that was hot, but he'd never done anything like that before.

Wouldn't we need like...a safe-word or something?

"We can save that for later, though," Blake continued, "I don't want my wand tonight. Just you."

Liam made sure not to let his relief show at that. He wasn't opposed to the idea. The thought of being put on the spot like that just made him a little nervous.

Not knowing exactly how to respond to Blake's words, Liam went ahead with his original plan, and took one of Blake's feet in both hands, placing his thumbs on the bottoms of her feet just beneath her toes. He grinned at the momentary surprise on her face, then started kneading.

Blake's eyes fluttered closed, head thunking against the head board, "Oh, fuck!"

Liam just laughed, continuing to massage Blake's feet.

***

Blake

"Oh, fuck!"

Blake felt like her eyes were going to roll back into her head. Her body was on the edge of melting into a puddle of horny, contented moans as Liam's thumbs worked magic on her feet. It shouldn't have been erotic. He was just giving her a little massage.

But it just feels so fucking good.

Blake had mostly come down from the strange mix of giddiness and overwhelming pleasure that Liam had caused to saturate her brain, but she guessed she was still worked up enough that Liam's touch made her horny, even if she knew he wasn't doing it for that reason.

Maybe its just him. Any time he touches me I feel all warm and safe, so why shouldn't I feel more aroused when he touches me like this.

"You--you don't have to do this," she breathed.

Why the fuck did you say that? Shut up! It feels fucking incredible and he hasn't even started on your other foot.

Blessedly, Liam did not stop. He just laughed, "I believe you said your heels had been 'actively murdering your feet since you put them on.' I'd want someone to massage my feet if I'd been wearing shoes that did that for the past few hours."

"But that--ohhh fuck," Blake arched her back, flexing her toes. Liam had switched to the other foot. Every touch of his fingers relieved some of the soreness in her poor abused feet.

"That's not a first-date thing," she continued, shuddering as Liam's thumbs pressed against a particularly sore part of her arch, "that's a boyfriend-girlfriend thing."

Blake's eyes shot open, body going rigid.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I fucked it up.

Liam didn't look uncomfortable, though. And he hadn't stopped massaging her feet. He looked at her expectantly, almost grinning as he grabbed her toe and pulled on it a little bit, then did the same to the next one.

Wait...did he like hearing that?

Blake had to swallow the massive lump that formed in her throat.

"I don't want to put any pressure on you, Blake," Liam said, eyes on her feet as he continued working her toes, "And I'll shut up about it if you want--I don't want to ruin tonight for you. Isn't that where this was going, though? You did tell me that you needed me, after all. I thought that was more of a boyfriend-girlfriend thing than a dating or friends-with-benefits thing."

He paused, switching from pulling on her toes to pressing his hand against them, stretching them and her Achilles, then looked up at her, "We can be whatever you want for now, though, alright?"

Blake's chest was tight, heart pounding against increasingly constricting walls.

"You--you want to be my boyfriend?"

Liam smiled, moving one hand to stroke her bare leg, a fond look in his eyes, "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

Because you deserve better. Because I'm fucked up and insane and will probably scare you off just by being me, much less when you find out about all my stupid family shit.

"You're too perfect," she murmured, averting her eyes.

Liam's hands left her feet. A moment later, he was next to her, tilting her chin up to meet his eyes.

"You know I'm not," he said.

Then he kissed her. It melted away all her anxiety and doubt, relaxing her chest, slowing her pounding heart. It was slow. No tongue, no biting. The kiss wasn't chaste. Just...

Perfect. Just like you. You know I meant you're perfect for me, asshole. I just don't deserve that.

Liam broke the kiss, touching his forehead to hers, "Fuck what I said earlier about no pressure."

Blake opened her eyes, meeting Liam's. They were intense.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, Blake. And I'm not inclined to take 'no' for an answer."

Liam's voice was soft and warm, as usual when he spoke to her. There was an intensity to his tone, however, one that matched his eyes. It sent a wave of arousal through Blake.

Fuck...I don't think I'll ever be able to deny him, but when he talks and looks at me like that...I'll actively do whatever the fuck he wants me to do.

"You don't have to answer now," he continued, "But you know how you've kept saying that I'm yours? I want you to be mine."

Liam almost growled the last word. Blake felt her chest swell as an intense desire for Liam flooded every part of her body.

Fuck, is this still the aftereffects of my orgasm? Or is this just him?

She hoped it was the latter.

"Yes."

Liam blinked, pulling back a bit, "Yes?"

Blake nodded, "I don't care what you call it, but I want to be yours, Liam. I've wanted that for a long fucking time. I just didn't think you'd feel the same way."

Something flashed in Liam's eyes, and she quickly added, "Not so soon, at least."

He kissed her again, hands going to the back of her head. Blake kissed him back, pulling him close to her this time.

Then she felt Liam's hands against the roots of her braids. A moment later he grinned against her lips, then broke this kiss with a laugh.

Blake gave him a flat look.

"Sorry," he said, still laughing. He reached out and gave one of her braids a light tug, "I tried. You still look incredible, but these...I feel like you should be wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Like the ones the girls at my high school had to wear."

Rather than be indignant at that, Blake gave Liam her best mischievous grin, "I have one in my closet if you think I'd look better in that."

Blake cackled at Liam's sudden wide-eyed expression. A moment later, he shook his head, however.

"No. I've never really been into the whole schoolgirl outfit thing, actually. A result of being around them all through high school, I think."

He paused for a moment, looking her up and down in a way that made her shiver, "And I can't really think of anything I've seen you in that would look better than this dress." He grinned, "Even with the braids."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him, "Not even lingerie? The panties are from a set that goes pretty well with it. I almost wore the stockings tonight, but that would have been a bit too much on the slutty side for where we went."

Blake grinned at the way Liam's pupils dilated even further when she mentioned the stockings.

Yep, those are definitely a thing for him. I'll need to see if I can make some "investments" in that department.

Liam shook his head, "The dress is really nice."

Blake grinned, "I'll leave it on, then. I kind of like the idea of you fucking me while I wear this."

She cackled at the strangled grunt that came from Liam's throat.

"Speaking of which..." she glanced down at his pants, "You're still wearing far too many clothes."

Blake reached for Liam's pants, but he stopped her with a firm hand against her chest.

Fuck, even that makes me wet.

She looked up, a bit confused, but relaxed at Liam's smile.

"I take it this means you're my girlfriend, now?"

Blake's throat caught. She'd basically said as much earlier, but hearing the words from Liam's mouth...

"Yes," she managed, nodding, "Yes. Only if you're my boyfriend, too, though."

Liam grinned, "I think I can agree to that."

Blake leaned forward, hands going to his chest instead of his pants, and Liam met her halfway, hands cupping her face. The kiss was still slow, but more insistent. Blake thought she could feel how much Liam wanted her just through the kiss alone.

Then his fingers touched her braids again. This time, he poked one of them the wrong way, and she flinched, breaking the kiss.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, wide-eyed.

Blake rolled her eyes, but smiled at him, nodding, "These braids are really tight, so they're tugging on my hair a lot."

Liam frowned, "Why don't you just take them out?"

Blake raised an eyebrow, "Uh, cuz my hair would look gross and stupid?"

Liam matched her look, "I find that hard to believe. Plus, you've seen my hair after I wake up in the morning, I don't think yours will look any worse than that."

But I like your messed up bedhead.

Blake opened her mouth to object, but Liam raised his eyebrow even higher. She narrowed her eyes. When he didn't relent, she let out an exasperated sigh, fingers going to the elastics tied around the ends, "Fine. Can you get me my hairbrush, though? I think I left it in my top drawer. I'm not letting you see me super gross tonight."

Liam laughed, opening the drawer as she started undoing the first braid.

"You do realize that we should be having sex by now, right?" she asked, "Not waiting while I unbraid my hair?"

"Scoot forward a bit," Liam said, pushing at her back. Blake complied without really thinking about it as she moved on to the other braid.

"There is still time to have sex tonight," Liam pointed out from behind her. Blake felt his weight come to rest on the bed behind her, "Unless you have an early morning appointment I wasn't informed of."

Blake stuck her tongue out, even though she knew he couldn't see it, "I actually do go to sleep and wake up relatively early most--oh! Ohhh."

Blake shivered, the sensation making her all twitchy as it traveled down her spine, "What--why--?"

Blake couldn't finish the sentence. Liam was far too good at scrambling her brains on a normal day.

"I felt like it," he responded simply.

"But, why?"

Liam laughed, "You said you'd feel gross if you didn't brush your hair out a bit. Tonight is about you, so I figured I'd do it."

I'm so fucked. I might actually melt into a puddle.

The feeling of Liam holding her hair as he ran a brush through it was incredible. Somehow it was even more erotic than what he'd done with her leg. Even when knots made the brush catch or tug, it still felt amazing.

No, not erotic. Intimate.

The realization made so many things fall into place in Blake's mind.

Is that what I've been missing? What I've been craving?

As she thought back, enjoying the feeling of Liam brushing her hair--the closeness of it--Blake realized it was. At first, Liam had just been hot and yummy. Then he'd been funny and nice and friendly and just good. Then, that night on the couch after she'd gotten home from the club...he'd just talked with her. He'd been vulnerable with her and made her feel she could do the same with him. He hadn't judged her, and had known exactly when to hug her.

Blake felt her chest grow tight again. This time, however, it wasn't a bad thing.

"The wig looked really good with the dress, but I like your real hair," Liam said suddenly.

Blake smiled, laughing a bit, "It's not my real color, silly."

"I never said it was," Liam shot back, continuing to brush it, "I said it's your real hair."

"You meant color, though, and it's not that."

"I did. And it's not your natural color, but it's your real color. The blue is more you."

"You're just saying that because it's what you first saw me with."

"I actually first saw you with bright red hair," he corrected, "It looked hot, but this is more you."

Blake didn't know why that made her feel all warm and fuzzy, but it felt wonderful, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

Blake turned around, shaking her head a bit as she did so. She met Liam's eyes, placing her hands against his chest.

"Every time you touch me, I feel all warm and safe and sometimes a little...giddy. It happens when you say things like that, too. What you said about my hair, I mean."

Liam shrugged, grinning, "I have no clue. I'm glad I can make you feel that way, though."

Blake licked her lips as she gazed up at him, squeezing his chest a bit, "Me too."

She took the hairbrush from his hand and set it down on the nightstand, "I think I've almost recovered enough from the orgasm you gave me."

Blake let one hand fall, fingers trailing lightly down Liam's stomach--she grinned when he shivered--and stopped at his pants. She squeezed lightly, feeling his cock through the slacks.

Liam groaned, and Blake barely stifled a moan.

Fuck, I know how big he is, but every time I feel it, it's just...fuck.

"And I think you've been stuck in these slacks for far too long."

Liam grinned, then stood and started to undo his pants.

Blake grabbed at his hands, glaring up at him, "No, no, no."

Liam raised an eyebrow. Blake laid down on the bed, adjusting herself so that Liam had a good view of her ass and legs. She removed his hands from the crotch of his pants, then grabbed the hem herself and pulled him close.

Blake licked her lips, then kissed his abs as she undid the clasp of his slacks. Her lips curled in a satisfied grin at Liam's gasp. She continued to kiss his abs in a horizontal line as she unzipped and pulled down the pants, leaving Liam clad in just a pair of blue boxers. The shade was suspiciously close to that of her hair.

Oh yeah, he definitely has a thing for blue.

She grinned, barely holding back a cackle.

I'm going to use that to fuck with him so much.

"Step out of them and turn around," Blake said between kisses as she lightly grasped his hips.

He did so, hips twisting under her fingertips, putting her face to face with his boxer-clad ass.

Yum.

Blake kissed just above the hem, as she had on the other side, taking a devious delight in Liam's little shivers and twitches. She went up a bit, kissing and licking the muscles outlined on the small of his back, then hooked her fingers over the hem and pulled down slowly.

Blake kissed and licked at the flesh as she revealed it, switching back and forth as she revealed the two firm cheeks. Somehow, she restrained herself from biting the round globes of flesh or sticking her tongue between them.

Even though I really fucking want to.

Liam's tensed ass, however, told Blake that he probably wasn't ready for that just yet.

I'll have to give his ass some more gentle appreciation first.

Once Liam's boxers were around his thighs, Blake let them drop. She hesitated, then gave his cheeks a few more kisses, kneading and squeezing at them with her fingers. Then she pushed herself up on her elbows, "Get on the bed and lie down on your back."

Liam turned around, and she looked up to find him grinning as he climbed onto the bed. He paused for a moment to strip off his socks as well.

Oh my god, they have fucking Stormtrooper helmets on them. Holy fuck, he's perfect.