The Camgirl Pt. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Liam was on his back, he looked to Blake.

"Scooch a bit more down the bed so that your head is flat."

Liam raised an eyebrow, but complied without question.

Blake grinned, and almost laughed at the surprise on Liam's face when she crawled over near his head.

"I said I was almost recovered," she told him as she straddled his face, pulling her dress up over her ass and putting it to the side. Blake wanted him to have full access, "I need your cock in my mouth for a bit before I let you fuck me, and your tongue feels too fucking good to pass up."

Rather than answer, Liam grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks a bit. A moment later, his tongue flicked at her inner thigh. Blake flinched, hissing.

Oh right...I was dripping.

Blake placed her hands on Liam's abs, closing her eyes.

"Fuck," she hissed at Liam's touch, struggling not to flinch as he kissed and licked at her inner thighs.

Wait...he's licking my thighs clean. Is he doing that just because? Or--Blake shivered, somehow becoming even wetter--Or does he like my pussy juice just as much as I like his cum?

She could definitely get used to that.

"Oh!"

Blake moaned when Liam finally licked her pussy, hands kneading her spread cheeks. He gave a few experimental licks before pulling her ass closer to his face and sticking his tongue between her folds. Blake shivered at that, fingers digging into his stomach, and leaned back, pressing her ass into Liam's face.

His fingers dug into her ass, and for a moment, Blake worried she'd jumped the gun.

"Oh fuck."

Blake moaned, falling forward a bit as Liam started sucking on her lower lips. She shuddered as he alternated between that and licking her pussy for a bit, then included her clit in his attentions, teasing it at random times when switching back and forth between licking and sucking at her.

Oh fuck, he's gonna make me cum again. Do I want to stop him so I can cum on his cock instead?

Blake lifted her head focusing on the sight before her.

Cock.

It rose from between Liam's legs, thick and veiny, a bead of clear, yummy precum at its tip.

I wanna taste it before he fucks me with it.

Blake grabbed Liam's cock by the base, shivering at the vibrations of Liam's moan into her pussy.

Oh fuck, yes. Why didn't I do this earlier?

Blake leaned down, supporting herself with one elbow as she angled Liam's cock toward her and took the head into her mouth.

Yum.

Blake moaned with her lips around Liam's cock. She shuddered when Liam in turned moaned into her pussy, fingers digging almost painfully into her ass.

I hope they leave a mark. That might not be the best for my show tomorrow, but fuck, looking at myself on the screen and seeing the marks he made on me would be so fucking hot!

Letting his cockhead pop free from her mouth, Blake started imitating Liam's technique with her pussy, licking and sucking the shaft in time with him, sucking on the tip when he teased her clit.

Finally, Blake took his cock into her mouth. Her throat was still a bit sore from last night and the shower, but she found it hard to care. Somehow the soreness only made having his cock down her throat more wonderful. As did Liam's heavy breathing into her pussy and flexing fingers on her ass.

Would he eat my ass if I asked him? Maybe I'll save that for tomorrow.

Blake held Liam's cock down her throat for a bit--unfortunately she couldn't get it all the way in from this angle--then gave a few shallow bobs of her head before letting it pop free.

With that, she straightened, grinding her pussy against Liam's face before climbing off. The way he held on for a moment before letting her go almost brought forth a whimper. She might not have gotten off his face another night.

But right now, I need his cock inside me.

"I need you to fuck me," she told him, "How do you want me?"

Liam gazed at her for a moment, mouth, chin, and even the tip of his nose glistening.

"Can I be behind you?"

Blake grinned, assuming the position and arching her back so that her bare ass stuck up in the air, dress falling to the side, "Fuck, yes!"

Liam grinned at her, then rose to his knees.

Blake closed her eyes, grinning as she wiggled her ass for Liam. Shivers coursed through her when her grabbed her cheeks again, spreading them.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?" He squeezed her ass cheeks, thumbs massaging the muscle a bit.

"Fuck me hard," she breathed, "If you're afraid you're going to break me, that means you should fuck me harder."

"Got it."

The thick desire in his voice made Blake even wetter, even more hungry for his cock. She bit her lip. Should I say it?

"And if you feel like it, go ahead and smack my ass."

Blake tensed a bit when Liam's right hand left her ass. She still jumped when it came back down, even though it wasn't that hard.

It did make a nice sound, though.

"Like that?"

Blake twisted, looking back over her shoulder.

"I said smack my ass, Liam, not tap it. Right now, though, I need your cock inside me," she backed her ass up a bit, wiggling it, "Please."

His hand left her ass cheek again, and for a moment Blake was a little annoyed. Then she felt something soft, yet firm against her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck, yes," she breathed, pressing her forehead down on her crossed arms, "Please, Liam. Don't tease me anymore."

An idea popped into Blake's head, and she grinned, "Your girlfriend needs you to fu--oh, oh fuck yes."

Blake gasped for breath as Liam thrust inside her. He didn't go slow this time, and Blake was sufficiently wet enough that he thrust all the way to the base in one go.

"Fu-huck," Blake moaned, heart pounding. His cock stretched her out so much, lighting up her G-spot and every other nerve in her pussy. At this angle, his balls rested against her clit, and her ass pressed up against his hips. Blake ground her ass into his hips, pressing back into him. The motion stimulated her outer lips and her clit, but more importantly, it put such delicious fucking pressure on the spot deep inside her that Liam's cock seemed to be able to hit without fail, making her body pulse with pleasure.

Fuck, between this and his mouth, I'm going to cum so fucking quick.

"Liam?"

He was silent. Blake frowned, about to say his name again.

Then Liam withdrew his cock all the way before sheathing it completely inside her again, pounding the spot deep inside her pussy that acted like a shot of alcohol.

Fuck...cock-drunk is definitely a thing. Especially with Liam's cock.

"Yes?" he asked, hands rubbing her spread cheeks.

Smug fucking asshole.

"I think I'm going to want you to fuck me like this a lot," Blake breathed, having to force the words out.

Fuck, he's definitely going to break me.

Her head wasn't fuzzing up like usual, but Blake found anything other than grinding her ass into Liam's hips incredibly hard to do.

"Fuck me," she half-moaned, half-whimpered, "Please Liam, just fucking fuck me. Fuck me! And don't stop until you cum."

Blake's mouth opened in a silent moan as Liam thrust again, stretching her, hitting all the right spots inside her. He paused, then did it again. And again. And again.

The pauses stopped, and Blake started to lose control.

"Fuck," she gasped, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. You're so deep inside me."

Blake clawed at the sheets, pressing her head into the blankets as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her ass slapped against his hips and his balls against her clit with every thrust, only adding to nearly overwhelming sensations radiating out from inside her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," Blake hissed, the words just slipping from her mouth without thought, "Fuck, yes. Harder! Pound my fucking pussy."

He did. Blake couldn't tell exactly what changed, but something did. Her body was on fire, heart pounding almost as fast as Liam pounded her pussy. The smoldering pleasure in her core rose. It hadn't gone down much after her earlier orgasm, and their mutual oral attentions had only put Blake back near the edge. Now...it wouldn't be long at all.

"So good," Blake gasped, "Close...Ah!"

A loud slap sounded in time with a sharp sting on Blake's right ass cheek.

Oh, fuck, yes, Liam. You got it right.

"Again," Blake begged, "please, again."

A low moan ripped from Blake's throat as Liam slapped her ass again, stars exploding behind her eyelids.

"One more," Blake managed, as Liam's cock continued to hammer the back of her pussy.

So fucking close.

"Please!"

The smack landed just as Liam thrust, cock ramming hard into her pussy. Her chest tightened, her moan vibrating through her entire body as the wave of her orgasm crashed over her.

Liam didn't stop.

Blake's body twitched and spasmed uncontrollably, legs giving out as Liam's continued thrusts mixed with her orgasm to overwhelm her with pleasure.

Liam's thrusts faltered for only a moment as he guided her hips down so that she lay prone on the sheets. Then he spanked her ass. Hard. Twin slaps sounded as both cheeks suddenly stung. Before Blake could even process those sensations, Liam thrust into her pussy.

"Fuck," Blake growled, "So deep."

Still, Liam didn't stop.

His hands pressed down on her back, then grabbed at her shoulders as he continued to fuck her, hips working like pistons.

Blake's heart hammering in her chest, breath coming in ragged gasps. The memory of that nameless brunette fucking her until she lost it flashed in her mind.

That was nothing compared to this. Liam was going to break her.

And I'm going to fucking love it.

Blake had told him she wasn't ready for him to see her like that. She hadn't lied, exactly. She just didn't care anymore. She wanted to see where he could take her.

Because whatever he does to me, he'll be there to hold me after.

Liam smacked her ass again, driving his cock hard into her pussy in time with the slap.

Fuck, I'm gonna cum again.

***

Liam

Liam wiped the sweat from his forehead as his hips thrust almost of their own accord at this point. He held himself up on his elbows and knees, fucking Blake as hard as he could.

She told me not to stop.

He'd been a little worried at first, but other than when she came--that's what he assumed it was, at least--she hadn't tried to move away from him. She lay slumped on the bed now, but her fingers still flexed, and moans and gasps still slipped from her lips.

I don't even know how I lasted this long in the first place.

He was finally close, though. He'd almost cum before, after Blake had laid down on her stomach--Fuck, she feels so good this way--but had somehow held off, wanting more, wanting to see her cum again, to feel her pussy squeeze him and milk him again.

Blake's back glistened in her room's dim light, muscles occasionally twitching or flexing. He wanted to run his tongue over them and lick the sweat off.

Cum first, then you can worry about that.

He was so close, just a bit more...

Liam thrust hard into Blake's pussy one last time. He gulped in deep breaths of air as his entire being seemed to suddenly center on his cock. He could feel Blake's tight, wet walls squeezing down on every ridge of his cock as it swelled and shot his cum deep inside her. Blake twitched under him as he struggled to keep from collapsing on top of her. Then she twitched again, moaning, and Liam hissed as her pussy clamped down on his cock, first spasming, then milking him, forcing the cum from his cock.

Liam couldn't hold himself up anymore. He collapsed onto Blake, her sweat-dampened dress sticking to his chest.

"Fuck," Liam breathed, flexing his hands and legs uncontrollably, "Fuck, fuck."

He normally wasn't very vocal when he came, but Blake's pussy was just too much. It seemed to be forcing his muscles to contract, forcing the words from his mouth.

"Fuck, you're so tight. Fuck, Blake."

Finally, Liam's cock stopped pulsing. Blake's pussy stopped contracting a few moment's later. Panting, he lay spent on top of Blake, trying his best to keep from crushing her. He took a few deep breaths, then tried to push himself off.

A low growl from Blake stopped him.

"Blake?"

"Mph."

Liam grinned, "Sorry, don't know that one."

Blake let out an exasperated moan, then the muscles of her back flexed.

"Hot," she said, "Still want you inside me, though."

Liam grinned, ego swelling a bit. Then he flexed his cock.

Another moan came from Blake, and Liam shivered as her pussy contracted around him.

"You did that on purpose," she mumbled.

"You have no way of knowing that," Liam countered, "Here, I have an idea."

Pressing his hips into Blake's, Liam slipped an arm under her and across her chest, then rotated them both so that they were on their sides. He leaned back so that their torsos weren't pressed together anymore, but kept a hand on her hip, keeping himself inside her.

Blake immediately seemed relieved, sucking in deep breaths of air.

"Good. Dress? Help me...off?"

Carefully, Liam unzipped the back of the dress, then peeled the fabric from Blake's sweaty form, lifting her up just enough to get it over her torso and head. Once it was off, she collapsed back to the bed, back still toward him, his cock still inside her.

Liam lightly traced the muscles of her back with his fingertips, smiling when she shivered. For a while, he just lay there like that, cock slowly deflating--occasionally twitching and bringing wonderful mewls from Blake--inside her as he traced shapes on her back. He quickly learned that starting at her shoulder blades or where her neck and shoulders met produced shivers most often.

Blake said nothing as he did that, only the occasional gasp or moan slipping out.

Finally, her pussy grew tired of his cock and forced it out. Blake whimpered as it hit her thigh with a wet plop.

Taking that as his cue, Liam moved close enough to kiss Blake where her neck met her shoulder.

"You okay?"

Blake turned over to give him a wide-eyed look. Her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths.

"Okay?" her eyes looked a little dazed.

Liam nodded, "I know you said to keep going, but you seemed pretty out of it for a bit."

Blake just looked at him for a bit until finally he saw her eyes focus and something flash in them.

"Liam," she breathed, corners of her mouth twitching, "Stop worrying, okay?"

His eyes went wide as her next breath sounded almost like a sob, belying her words.

"Blake--"

She cut him off with a hand over his mouth. Despite the sob and the intensity in her gaze, she was smiling.

"You didn't do anything wrong," she said, voice raw.

She did use it a lot tonight.

"This," she gestured to herself, "Is just hormones or endorphins or whatever the fuck it is that happens in your brain after cumming seven fucking times. You were--I--"

Blake took her hand away to kiss him. She had to pause several times for air, but Liam could feel what she felt through the kiss.

She's okay. She wanted this.

Blake was panting even harder than before when she finally pulled back to gaze at him.

"I was quiet for so long because I was trying to reign myself in. Last time I experienced something half as intense as tonight I just started crying, and after the giggle-fits earlier..." she sighed, looking away for a moment before hugging him to her.

"I knew you'd get worried if you saw me like this," she said into his neck, "I didn't want you to think you did anything wrong, because you did everything so fucking right tonight, Liam."

Liam smiled, the expression deepening as Blake pulled back to meet his gaze returning the smile, "Thank you."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "For what? Making you cum?"

Blake shook her head, laughing. That sound, and the way Blake's eyes danced made a warmth blossom in Liam's chest and spread throughout his body. He loved Blake's laugh, but there was something special about it now, more than usual. It was more raw, more full-bodied than the giggles and cackles he usually managed to coax from her.

"You know you're an idiot, right?" She asked once she managed to get her laughter under control.

Liam grinned, "Most of the time, yeah."

Blake covered her mouth as a few more giggles slipped free, then lowered it to smile at him. She brought the hand to his face, fingertips delicate on his skin.

"Thank you for tonight," she said, "For dinner, for dressing up, for the concert, the fucking foot massage, brushing my hair..."

A hint of a sob entered Blake's voice at the last part, but she just smiled even wider as she wiped at her eye.

"Liam, I--I think this is the best night of my life."

She pulled him close and kissed him before he could respond to that. He couldn't help but grin against her lips.

"What?"

"Our second date can't be the best night of your life forever, Blake. I'm gonna have to put a lot of effort into topping it."

"Just kiss me, you idiot."

Liam did for a bit, then broke the kiss again to kiss her forehead, then gaze into her eyes.

"I'm happy I could make you feel so wonderful, Blake, you deserve it."

Blake smiled, a few more giggles slipping forth.

"Fuck," she swore, clapping a hand to her mouth.

Liam just grinned.

She's so amazing, and she's mine. My girlfriend.

Liam knew he had to stop comparing Blake and Marie, but this time he couldn't help it. How he felt tonight--how he'd felt when Blake had told him she wanted to be his--he didn't remember feeling the same way with Marie. With her, it had been a sense of accomplishment and excitement. With Blake, it just felt right. Like he'd just found out that an incredible dream was in fact real.

"Liam?"

Liam blinked, then focused on Blake, curious at the hint of concern in her voice, "What is it?"

She looked down, biting her lip as she smoothed her hair back, "I know I sound like an insane person, but promise me it wasn't just for tonight."

"What do you mean?"

Blake took a deep breath and licked her lips a few times before continuing, "Holding my hand all night and talking about music and stuff with me, and doing stuff like brushing my hair and massaging my feet without even asking, and the way you kissed my leg...That wasn't all just to make me feel special just for tonight, was it?"

Liam held back a frown at the worry in Blake's voice. He wasn't hurt by the suggestion--he knew her too well for that.

Who the fuck hurt her?

He hugged her close stroking her hair as he left and lingering kiss on her forehead.

"Of course not. That is a lot to do every single night, though. Can I do some variation or split it up between like two or three days?"

Blake laughed against his chest, "You're such an ass."

He grinned, pulling back enough to gaze down at her, "You're the one who agreed to be my girlfriend."

Blake rolled her eyes, but a few more giggles slipped forth.

"Just hand me the washcloth from the nightstand and cuddle with me?"

Liam twisted, grabbing the grey cloth and handing it to Blake. She stuffed it between her legs, then snuggled up against him as he pulled her close.

"You're not just going to sleep with that there, right?" he asked, "Isn't that not good for you?"

Blake shook her head, "It's just for right now. I'll clean off in a bit, but for right now, I just want to cuddle with you. Plus, you'd probably need to carry me to the bathroom. I don't think my legs work anymore."

Liam grinned and hugged her close. For a while, they just held each other. When Blake finally rolled away from him with a reluctant growl, standing on shaky legs at the edge of the bed, Liam gazed after her as her pale, naked form disappeared out the door, thighs clenched together.