The Camgirl Pt. 70

Story Info
Blake wakes Liam up with a blowjob, then plays a game.
1.3k words
4.74
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXX: First One To Make Noise Looses

Liam

Liam awoke somewhat annoyed. He'd been in the middle of a wonderful dream. Blake had been sucking his cock again while he ate her out, moans vibrating down his cock when he occasionally flicked her asshole with his tongue or nipped at her firm cheeks.

Why am I wet? We weren't that messy last night, were we?

Liam's scrubbed the sleep from his eyes, propping himself up on his elbows to see why he felt wet.

Fuck, why does it feel like--?

Liam opened his eyes to find Blake with her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, hair and face immaculate, eyes shining as she gazed up at him.

"Oh," he gasped.

Blake laughed around his cock, nostrils flared, and Liam's hips bucked, his cock throbbing in her throat. The tight confines were already pushing him toward an orgasm as she moved her head down, breaking eye contact, but taking the last inch into her mouth.

Liam gasped for air, eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

Blake didn't bob her head up and down, though. Her head didn't move, but her tongue stroked the underside of his cock, and her throat--

Fuck, how is she doing that?

Liam clawed at the sheets as Blake's throat contracted around his cock, squeezing it again and again. Her mouth was so wet, so warm. He found himself unable to do much other than gaze at Blake in amazement, spellbound by Blake's ability to make him feel so incredible without even moving. His heart pounded as she brought him closer and closer.

"Fuck, Blake," he gasped, "I'm gonna cum."

Blake cackled, and the vibrations sent him over the edge. Her throat felt impossibly tight as his cock swelled, then shot his cum down her throat. Blake made a few gagging noises that worried him at first, but she held his cock all the way inside her until Liam was finally spent and he felt his cock begin to subside. When she let his cock pop free of her mouth, wet and shining with her spit, Blake grinned at him, a wild look in her eyes. It was almost enough to make Liam start to get hard again.

"How," Liam breathed, "How did you do that?"

Blake grinned and crawled toward him. She wiped her mouth of on her arm, then took his face in her hands, kissing him. Liam grinned against her lips, then kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her slim form.

"I told you I started practicing once I found out how big your cock was," she said between kisses, "And I really like giving head."

Liam grinned, nipping at her bottom lip, "I think I'm okay with that."

"So waking you up with your cock down my throat is a good idea?"

Liam grunted at that, cock twitching, "Yeah. Yup--definitely."

Blake cackled, then kissed him again.

"How long were you doing that before I woke up?"

Blake arched a dark eyebrow at him, "You expect me to be able to keep track of time while I'm doing that?"

Lima shrugged.

Blake rolled her eyes, "Not long enough to get frustrated. At least five to ten minutes, I think."

Liam smirked, gazing into her eyes.

She's so beautiful.

He cocked his head, "You have eyeliner on."

Blake gave him a quizzical look, "Yeah?"

"Didn't you take that off before coming to bed last night?"

"Yeah..." Blake looked at him for a second then grinned, "What, do you think I pulled some little Mrs. Maisel thing where I got up and made myself all pretty for you before you woke up?"

Liam swallowed, his cheeks growing hot, "Uh, no--I mean, I--"

Blake cut him off with a kiss that left them both breathless.

"You're adorable," she said, tangling her fingers in his hair, "You know that, right?"

Liam grinned, "Glad you think so."

Blake stuck her tongue out, "I told you I have a morning routine, didn't I? Makeup is usually part of that routine."

"Oh, right."

Liam had kind of forgotten about that--he'd been a bit distracted by Blake's buttplug revelation at the time. Now that he thought about it...

"That's really impressive," he told her, then grinned, "Though I think I'm slightly more impressed by the fact that you were able to do your routine without waking me than that you keep up the routine."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him again, but her cheeks grew red, corners of her mouth twitching in a suppressed smile. His cock twitched, staring to swell again.

He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Happy Thanksgiving, by the way."

Blake's smile split her face, "Happy Thanksgiving."

Liam couldn't help but grin back. He knew it probably made him look dopey, but he couldn't help it. Something about the way Blake had said that made him feel warm. Happy.

Then he thought of something, and his grin became a smirk.

"What?"

"You have your show today, right?"

Blake frowned, "Yeah, sorry."

Liam frowned, then kissed her. She looked up at him with wide, curious eyes.

"Don't feel bad about that. I'll be cooking. Speaking of that, though...are you doing a theme or anything?"

Blake's cheeks grew red again as she glanced away, "Yeah."

Liam cupped her chin, turning her back toward him, "And? Blue-haired Pocahontas?"

"No. I'm...I'm being a pilgrim."

Liam grinned, "Sexy pilgrim?"

"Yeah."

"Did you make it?"

"Yeah."

His grin widened, "Can I see it?"

Blake opened her mouth, then hesitated, cheeks turning red.

"I can always just go online during your show."

Blake frowned, eyes narrowed, then her eyes sparkled. She put her hands on his chest, pushing herself back, "I have an idea."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "I'm listening."

Blake lifted her hips as she continued to back up, getting on her hands and knees.

"If you can make me cum twice with just this--" Liam's hips bucked as her slender fingers wrapped around his hardening cock, "Before you cum, I might let you see it."

Liam shuddered as Blake gave his cock a gentle squeeze, then met her eyes, grinning, "I have a better idea. If you win, I don't get you see your costume. If I win, you have to show me it, and wear it when we eat."

Blake's eyes almost popped out of her head, mouth dropping open a bit. When Liam grinned though, she scrunched up her lips and narrowed her eyes, arms folding over her chest.

Fuck, that's adorable.

"Fine. What are the rules?"

Liam grinned, "First one to make noise loses."

"Motherfucker."

Liam fell back onto the pillows laughing.

"Asshole."

Liam grinned at her, still laughing a bit, "Don't think you can win?"

Blake just narrowed her eyes even further, "No, but..." She sighed, turning around, "You have an unfair advantage."

Liam was about to ask what she meant, when Blake turned her ass toward him, legs spread. Between her firm, pale cheeks, just above her glistening pussy, a blue rhinestone ringed in silver sparkled.

Liam's eyes went wide, cock twitching as his pulse sped up. He smoothed his expression before Blake turned back around, shooting her a grin, "You are allowed to take that out, you know."

Blake bit her lip, cheeks turning red, "I know that. I...don't want to. I want to fuck you with something in my ass for the first time."

Liam's cock twitched again, a warmth spreading through him, "That sounds good."

Blake's expression softened, and she moved back to straddle his cock, grabbing the base again. Liam just barely held back a hiss. He was fully hard now, almost painfully so.

"When do we start?" Blake asked, eyes darting back and forth between his face and his cock.

"When I'm inside you."

Liam held back a grin as Blake shuddered, then lined up his cock.

The moment it slipped inside her, they both almost lost.

A/N: The first of just a few fun little episodes with Blake and Liam. The final chapter (76) is important, but these are just short and sweet.