The Campaign Manager Pt. 02

Story Info
The candidate takes Audrey on a roadside detour.
2k words
4.58
4.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 2, 2021

She'd asked him to drive. She didn't think he'd agree, but here they were--Adam at the wheel of the huge black Cadillac Escalade, Audrey riding shotgun, seat half reclined, her heels kicked off.

She gazed up through the moon roof as they sped under the giant silver suspension towers of the George Washington Bridge. The lights sparkled in the cloudless night.

This wasn't the fastest route back to Albany from Manhattan, but when you let someone else drive, sometimes they have their own ideas.

And it was fine. Well, the drive was fine. The meeting with the bankers had gone great. But she felt there was something off between the two of them.

It had been three days since Adam and Audrey had kissed that night at the office. More than kissed. But they hadn't spoken of it since.

Sure, the days had been long and busy and full of people. It was always like that on the campaign trail. And the two of them had been professional. Totally professional. It's just that... it's been three whole fucking days, she thought. And he hasn't so much as winked at me.

Tonight was the first time they'd been alone together since then. They'd already been driving for half an hour now, in near silence. He turned north onto the Palisades Parkway.

"Adam," said Audrey, pulling her seat upright.

"Yes?" he replied without turning, his eyes focused on road.

"That night...at the office..." Fuck. This was so awkward to talk about.

"Yes, what about it?"

"I...liked it," she confessed.

"What about it did you like?" Adam asked.

Adam always had a way of asking questions that made her think. But what the fuck was that? It was not one of the responses she'd imagined when she had rehearsed this in her head. Did he like it, too? Did he not like it? Wait, was he upset that she'd worn white panties under a black dress that night? Would he like the black G-string she was wearing now? Don't spiral, she said to herself. Just answer his question.

"I liked..." she started. "I liked all of it."

"I know," said Adam, turning to face her for the first time. "But what did you like about it, specifically?"

"I...I don't know, just everything. You."

"Ok then," he said.

Five seconds passed in silence. Ten seconds. I should've kept my mouth shut, she thought.

Then she felt the vehicle slow down. Adam pulled the big SUV onto an exit. No, not an exit. A...scenic lookout? He parked. A thin row of trees protected them from the highway. They could see out over the cliff, across the Hudson River to New York City. They were alone.

Adam turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. He walked around to the passenger side, and opened her door like a gentleman. Audrey sat there with her seatbelt on, not sure what to do next.

"Get out of the car," Adam said firmly. He didn't seem angry. It was more like a gentle request she couldn't refuse.

She unclipped her seatbelt, slipped her heels back on, and stepped down onto the runner, then onto the pavement. It was a big car, and she was a small woman.

She looked up at him, her back to the giant vehicle.

"I know it's hard to talk about," said Adam. "So let's not talk."

"O...kay," she began to reply slowly.

But before she could finish, he put both hands firmly on her shoulders and pushed her up against the car with a thud. It almost knocked her breath out.

Adam leaned in, and put his lips on her mouth. He kissed her passionately. His warm tongue explored her mouth. Oh, I guess he's not mad at me, she thought.

He brushed her soft hair back, then he moved his lips down the side of her face, down to her exposed neck. She felt something harden against her leg.

Audrey felt Adam's warm breath against her skin. The midnight black metal behind her was cool against her arms, her neck, and her lower back where her white blouse was riding up. She began to feel a wetness between her legs.

"This," gasped Audrey. "Specifically I like this."

Adam continued to kiss her neck, her shoulders, then moved down to her perfect cleavage.

Adam reached behind her, placing one strong hand on her lower back, underneath her shirt.

"I definitely like this," she said.

"Oh, so it's an invitation," Adam said as he reached up, and unhooked her bra with two fingers. He reached down, grabbing the lower hem of her blouse, and pulled the whole thing up, forcing her arms over her head. When her blouse and bra reached her forearms, he stopped. He wound the fabric tightly around her wrists. Then he reached up and tied the fabric around the metal bar of the roof rack.

Her arms were bound and stretched above her head, her bare breasts completely naked and exposed, her short black pencil skirt the only thing giving her a shred of modesty.

"Adam," said Audrey. "We're in public. Someone could see us. You have to stop."

Adam ignored her, and moved his tongue to lick one of her swollen nipples. She could hear the whoosh of cars zooming by on the parkway. Audrey felt little jolts of excitement course through her. She felt a pulse between her legs, the wetness beginning to soak her panties.

"Adam, stop," she said. "You know we can't do this here. You're running for governor!"

"I'm a Republican," said Adam. "I could grab you by the pussy and still win the election."

Audrey wanted to slap him. But her arms were bound above her head.

Instead, she said intensely, "That is so fucking inappropriate."

"I know," said Adam, as he reached his hand under her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and thrust two fingers inside her.

Audrey gasped in shock, as she felt Adam's fingers in her wet pussy.

Adam moved in to kiss her. She turned her head and looked away. So Adam began placing soft kisses on her neck, then down the front, moving his lips to her exposed breasts. He flicked his tongue across her right nipple, feeling it harden in his mouth. He moved his fingers in and out rhythmically between her legs.

God, she felt uncomfortably exposed, but somehow...turned on?

Her black skirt was riding almost to her waist now.

Adam moved his tongue to her other nipple. It soon hardened in his mouth as well. He gave it soft bite.

"Ow," said Audrey.

But it was a good ow. Adam bit harder. He felt her get even wetter. His manhood was getting uncomfortably hard now in his suit pants.

Adam straightened up and looked at her, his fingers still inside, and said, "Audrey, I've been thinking about you for three days. Nonstop."

"What have you been thinking about, specifically?" she retorted.

"This," he said. Adam stepped back. He pulled his two fingers out of her and put them in his mouth, licking her juice off him like it was frosting.

He looked at Audrey. Her soft pale skin shone in the moonlight. She was a human art form up against the black car. Her large breasts, narrow hips, curvy butt. Those black stilettos made her smooth legs look amazing. Appetizing.

Her skirt was up at her waist. Her black G-string was pulled to the side, exposed labia dripping wet and shining.

Adam said, "Were you feeling a little unfulfilled last time?" It wasn't really a question.

"You know I was, you asshole," she said. She was unnerved by him, and yet...she wanted that cock so badly. She looked down at the bulge in his suit pants.

Adam unzipped and pulled it out. He was already rock hard.

He stepped up to her and dipped his fingers back in her pussy, soaking up her juices. He rubbed them on his cock until it was completely covered in her. And then he grabbed her by the ass, and lifted her hips up, feet completely off the ground. He maneuvered her pelvis just so, and thrust his shaft inside her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her shoes in the air, her wrists still tied to the roof rack.

Adam thrust in and out of her, with the lust he'd been holding back for days.

It felt so good to be filled up by him. She'd been dreaming about it. She squeezed her pelvic muscles, trying to pull him in deeper.

Adam pounded her. He squeezed her ass as he held her, partly suspended in the air.

"Harder. Harder," she moaned.

Adam thrust his cock all the way to the hilt. Audrey felt his cold zipper up against her labia.

Between breaths, she said, "Fill. Me. Up. Asshole."

Adam pulled halfway out, and then rammed back in. Out, and in. Out. In. He was fucking her brains out now.

Audrey was heating up. She felt her body pulsating as the energy built inside of her.

Adam pulled one hand off her ass and brought it around to finger her clitoris. It began to swell as he rubbed her own wetness across it in gentle strokes. He slowed down his own thrusting to keep from exploding too soon.

Audrey moaned with pleasure.

She was getting closer and closer to orgasm. And then Adam pulled his finger away.

He reached behind her, and began rubbing his wet finger along the pink starburst of her asshole.

He was still pumping her rhythmically with his hard cock.

Audrey had had sex before. But she'd never had anyone touch her asshole. Never. It was so...private. And yet, with Adam, it felt...good. Really good.

Adam moved his finger in gentle circles, caressing that sensitive skin. And then Audrey felt a sudden pressure, as Adam slipped his index finger into her tight hole.

"Oh, Adam," she moaned. How could he do something so private...in public?!

He pulled his finger out.

"No, slide back into me," she begged. Adam complied. He put his finger back inside her, up to the first knuckle, then another inch. Audrey had never felt so...fulfilled.

Adam wiggled his finger gently, and began thrusting his cock harder into her pussy. Faster, faster.

She heard cars whooshing by on the highway. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted his cock. His finger. His everything.

"I'm going to cum," said Adam. She was about to cum, too.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, breathing hard.

"In--fucking--side me," Audrey gasped.

Adam pounded her. Harder, harder, until he felt himself reaching the point of no return.

One final thrust, and he exploded, shooting a deep stream of cum into her waiting pussy.

That feeling of hot semen was just enough to push her over the top. Audrey shrieked, as she convulsed around his cock and his finger, waves of pleasure shooting upwards through her body as she orgasmed.

She felt Adam shoot another load of cum into her, then another, as his body shook. He pulled his finger out. He was barely holding on to her now.

Audrey began to feel a tight pain in her wrists above, where they were still bound. Her body began to melt.

Adam pulled out of her as his cock began to soften. He set her feet gently back on the ground. She wobbled in her high heels as she struggled to regain composure.

Adam glanced down to see his cum leaking out of her. He pulled her panties back into place to soak it up. The cum still dripped around the side, running down her thigh.

Adam put his cock away, and straightened his clothes.

He reached up and untied her wrists.

She pulled his skirt back down.

Adam took her hand. She was almost in a daze, forgetting that she was still topless.

Adam walked her out towards the cliff. They looked out at New York City, across the wide Hudson River. To the south, Audrey watched a million Manhattan lights twinkle in the hot night air. In the sky above, a billion silver stars glimmered.

Adam gripped her small hand. He turned to face her, and she turned towards him.

"Audrey," he said, looking into her big brown eyes. "I need to have you. But I also need...you."

"What does that mean?" asked Audrey, stunned.

"It means this is just the beginning."