The Camping Trip

Story Info
I dream of the girls in the next tent while camping (bi).
1k words
3.29
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

My buddy Lucas was always joking about sex. He joked about sex with his girlfriend, he joked about having sex with my girlfriend, he even joked about having sex with me.

One spring he asked me if I wanted to go on a camping trip. The invitation was a joke. Though at first I didn't know if it was a joke or an invitation.

He started, "If you went on a camping trip and you woke up with a greasy sore ass full of cum, would you tell anyone?"

I smirked, nervously thinking about it, "Hell no!"

Then he hit me with the punchline, "You wanna go camping?"

Still unsettled by the implication, I couldn't help but laugh.

When we were setting up the tent I was reading the instructions while he tried to follow along. In our first attempt it fell over. Lucas joked, "Instructions unclear - dick stuck in toaster."

Damn he was a riot.

At the campsite next to us was a group of three girls. Relatively good looking ones too. Well, each in her own way. The blonde had a pretty face but a fat ass. The second blonde had great curves but floppy oversized boobs. I mean, they must've hung down to her belly button. And the dark haired one had an ass to kill for but bad acne and braces that would drive any man away.

We had a great time playing drinking games. Lucas and I tried to bed any of the girls but struck out.

Laying in our sleeping bags we tried to drift off, hampered by sexual frustration and the unseasonal oppressive heat.

First we climbed out of the bags to lay on top.

Then we gradually started removing clothing until finally we were wearing only underwear.

I asked him, "Would you rather mouth fuck the tall blonde or the brunette?"

"Shit! Jim, that's a no brainer. The brunette would prolly snag her braces on your cock.

Here's a better one," he asked, "Would you rather ass fuck the short blonde with the fat ass or titty fuck the tall one with the flopsacks?"

"Lucas! How am I supposed to answer that? You gave me two bad choices."

He shot back, that's how 'Would you rather' works. Then we were quiet for a while.

Finally, Lucas said, "You know, as hot as it is, those girls must also be laying awake on top of their sleeping bags in next to nothing."

A couple minutes went by and his voice broke the darkness again, "Did that thought give you a willy too?"

"Yea," I answered. "I'm gunna go to sleep and dream I'm spooning the tall blonde one."

He answered back. "If I'm spooning one, then I'm choosing the brunette since I wouldn't be able to see her face anyway.

But really, I'll fuck any ugly girl with a nice ass as long as I can ignore the ugly parts.

I imagined him spooning the brunette, fucking her from behind, and for a second thought of him fucking her in the ass.

I asked, "Would you fuck the short blonde in the ass?"

He shot back. "I'd fuck anyone in the ass. That bigger ass would just provide more cushion for the pushin. How about you?"

I repeated the thought

like an idiot, "Would I fuck the short blonde in the ass?"

"No dumbass," he quipped, "Would you give up your ass? Wait, before you answer, would you give up your ass if it meant fucking a real hot girl?"

"How hot? Hot like Blake Lively or hot like Megan Fox?"

"Would it fuckin matter?"

"No. I guess not. I'd give it up for either."

Lucas talked non-stop. He told another camping joke: "I dreamt I ate a ten pound marshmallow. In the morning my pillow was gone."

I was finally drifting off to sleep when in the distance like a dream, I heard him saying, "So there is a circumstance in which you would let a guy fuck your ass!"

I dreamt that Megan Fox or Blake Lively or the brunette were in the tent spooning me. Only I was the small spoon.

Which one was behind me kept changing as things do in dreams. They reached around, touching my cock and turning me on.

I fucked back at them as my ass was used by their cocks. Nevermind that none of them have a cock. It was a dream after all.

In my dream, my asshole loved the tight intrusion. I craved being the one being used rather than the one doing the fucking. And my prostate, shit! My walnut needed to be prodded by cock again and again.

Blake rubbed my balls sensuously while poking at my entrance trying to gain access.

Megan stretched my anal ring telling me how she enjoyed my asshole and wanted to fuck me regularly.

Then the brunette shot warm spunk up my ass grunting and thrusting so wildly I had an orgasm from her efforts.

I came on the sleeping bag in one of the best orgasms of my life. And I'm not exaggerating, it was a kick ass orgasm.

In the morning I woke up to discover that I had had a wet dream. I cleaned it up before Lucas could see it. Otherwise I would have been the butt of his jokes for years.

Later Lucas woke up. He opened his eyes and the first thing he said was, "If you went camping and you woke up with a greasy sore ass would you tell anyone?"

His words made me realize my ass was greasy and sore and dripping.

I was confused. I tried to process both the question and the sensations in my ass simultaneously. Finally, focusing on the joke I answered honestly, "No way!"

Lucas sat up, "Wanna stay another day?"

I sat up too, thinking about the best orgasm I'd ever had, "Shit yea!"

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers