The Camping Trip

Story Info
Husband enjoys sharing wife with other campers.
1.5k words
4.07
17.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBT
JackBT
5 Followers

We're on a summer camping trip. Both constantly turned on.

There's lots of turnover in the campsite. Young crowd.

You are looking smoking hot in your bikini.

I love watching the young guys check you out.

At night I tell you about them watching you bend over, or when you dried yourself and accidentally exposed one of your breasts.

I like to strip you naked in the tent and make you spread your legs wide. I imagine people walking past a couple of metres away. I kneel over you and get you to suck my cock while I pull on your nipples.

In the mornings I open up the tent. You're naked in the sleeping bag and you're often full of cum from the night before. People walking past say good morning. They have no idea. Sometimes when you're feeling horny you're a bit careless with the sleeping bag and let part of yourself be seen. Enough that if anyone looked they'd know you had nothing on.

One night we share drinks with a group of university students from across the path. I make you wear a white t-shirt with no bra on. All night guys are staring at your nipples. When we get back to the tent I leave the doors open. I get you to kneel in front of me and suck my cock. It's really dark but one of the girls sees us as she's walking back from the showers. Her braless tits bounce as she walks. I look her in the eyes while I cum in your mouth.

The next day they are gone and there is a new group. They are all fit and young - maybe a soccer team on an end of season trip? No girls this time.

That night we leave the doors unzipped while I massage you then fuck you. I'm sure they hear your little noises. Every now and then a breeze moves the doors but it's too dark to see if anyone is looking in at us. We do notice you get a lot of attention the next day. We are sitting in our loungers in the shade by the tent. I dare you to take your bikini top off. You throw it at me, then pull your hat down low and pretend to be asleep.

I go for a walk to buy us some drinks, but really I want to see if the boys are enjoying the view. As I walk back I can see them staring at you. One even takes a picture on his phone. I can see that your nipples are hard. I wonder if your pussy is wet.

I text you and tell you to roll onto your side. Now they can see your g-string diving between your tight little ass cheeks. I tell you to pretend to be asleep and bring your knee up towards your chest. There's only a thin layer of material between your pussy and the boys. They are mesmerized.

When i get back they pretend they weren't looking. I lie beside you and grab the sunscreen oil. I start rubbing it into your back, ass and thighs. Really I'm doing it so I can spread your ass apart and expose you even more.

You roll onto your front. I beckon one of the boys over - the one who took the photo. He looks nervous and doesn't speak English but I hand him the oil and gesture that he should massage it into your back.

I sit back and watch as a strangers hands roam all over you. My cock is hard and his is too. Every now and then you make a little noise of pleasure, especially as his hands brush the sides of your breasts.

I'm trying to figure out how to take things further. I reckon you'd like to see him jerk off, maybe even cum on you.

That night you are coming back from the shower, wearing only your towel. A couple of the boys are walking the other direction and you stop to talk to them. You are acutely aware of the night air on your pussy just centimeters from the edge of the towel.

No-one else seems to be around. I whistle to get your attention and wave you over to the tent. As you walk away the bottom of your butt cheek is visible under the towel. The boys can't take their eyes off it. I whistle again and wave at them to follow us. We walk past the tent and further down the path out of the campsite. "We're going to cum on you little one. Is that ok?" You bite your lip at the thought and give a little nod. It's late but the moon is providing more light than last night. As we walk, I pull the towel up at the back to flash your ass at the boys. They're following like two puppy dogs, but there's no mistaking the growing bulges in their shorts.

Eventually we reach a secluded little spot by the river. I kiss you hard on the lips before pulling away the towel, revealing your fresh, smooth body. The boys jaws are on the floor. I keep kissing you before gently pushing you down onto your knees. I pull my cock out and gasp as you greedily take it into your hot little mouth. I beckon the boys closer and try to indicate they should get their cocks out but they are shy. So eventually while I step back you turn and pull down their shorts in turn. Two hard young cocks spring out, right at the level of your face. You don't touch them even though they are just centimeters away from your lips. Instead the three of us gather round you and start pulling furiously at our cocks. You struggle to take your eyes off them but now and then I slide myself back into your mouth. Your hand is between your legs. The boys can't take it for long, and within a couple of minutes two loads of cum shoot out onto your naked chest. There's heaps and it runs down your toned belly, getting as far as your clit. This is too much and as you orgasm I shoot another load all over your neck and hair. You collapse back on the towel as I shake the boys hands and they go off into the night.

You reach for the towel to clean yourself up but I don't want you to. I want you to rub that cum into your skin and leave it there. You obey. Then you wrap the towel round your waist and we walk back to the campsite holding hands. Your breasts glisten in the moonlight with the cum. By the time we get back to the tent I am hard again. I want to fuck you while you have all that cum on you. So I do, leaving another load between your legs to slowly run out through the night.

The next morning I awake and am immediately hard when I think about you still being covered in cum. The tent doors are open as I slide inside you and slowly pump your pussy while we relive the night before. It feels incredible.

Across the path the boys are packing up. They're not even remotely trying to hide their stares now. Presumably word has got around about their neighbour.

We're both really turned on now. I want to show them what you look like getting fucked. I pull the sleeping bag off us and lift your leg. A couple of the guys stop what they're doing and come over. I wave them into the tent. Your tits bounce as my cock slides in and out of you. Same as last night you reach up and pull down their pants. You want to see their cocks. You want them to jerk off while they watch us. Another 3 come and crowd into the tent. A couple of them squat down and start to touch you - rubbing your breasts and thighs as I grow harder and bigger inside you. I pull your head round and kiss you as another guy lifts your leg even higher, exposing your pussy which still has last nights cum oozing out around my cock.

One of the guys squatting is right by your face, you can see his balls tensing as he climaxes, long ropes of cum shooting out onto your discarded underwear. Another load is unleashed onto your thigh where it mingles with the cum from your pussy. A new guy squats in front of your face and I can tell you are thinking about taking him in your mouth. "Do it little one" You guide him between your lips and he starts fucking your face. He only lasts a few seconds before blasting cum down your throat. Another load lands on your belly and the cock in your mouth is replaced with another. Seeing you suck these guys with your legs spread and exposed takes me over the edge and I unleash inside you just as the final guy unloads on your cheek and chin.

Your body is covered. I've never seen you look more sexy or beautiful. The boys leave and we lie there kissing. My beautiful cum covered wife.

JackBT
JackBT
5 Followers