The Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess so," I said acknowledging that she was right. "What about my tits?"

"It's not against the law to be topless in New Hampshire so you should be fine if you have a bit of a wardrobe malfunction." Mark stated, "And I'm positive there will be a wardrobe malfunction!"

"Most definitely!" I quipped.

We all laughed. I took out my beach towel and wrapped it around my waist so that my pussy wouldn't be on display for all to see. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't be fully on display like I wanted to be on the walk to the beach, but at least my tits would be out there to be gawked at. I was really enjoying this newfound freedom in exhibitionism and I was going to have to look more into it later.

"Sam, why don't you and I haul the cooler down to the beach so that Monica and Mark can have a little extra cuddle time," I suggested to Samantha.

"Sure, let the two love birds have their hands free to grope each other!" Samantha jokingly accepted. The two of us laughed as Monica and Mark blushed a little.

"Thanks," they said in unison. They then took each other's hand and started walking down to the beach.

Samantha and I grabbed a handle of the cooler and made our way as well. I didn't make it five steps before both my nipples popped out of my tiny monokini top. It was no use to stop and cover them up again, they would just pop out as soon as I moved. I felt a tingling in my core as I realized that my 34 double d's would be on show in the daylight all the way to the adult beach, and we would definitely be passing the family beach.

Much to my surprise Mark and Monica did get a little gropy with each other on the walk. Which I think was more for Sam and I's benefit as they mostly played grab-ass with each other. The closer we got to the family beach we came across a couple of eighteen-year-old boys walking toward us. They were talking about how their graduation party got busted by the police and how pissed their parents were.

As soon as they noticed my exposed breasts their jaws dropped and they blatantly stared at my tits. I smiled at them as we walked by. After we passed them, they began to excitedly talk about my breasts, Sam and I giggled when we heard them say that they look better than any of the boobs they have seen on the internet. I thought that was a great compliment and it boosted my confidence.

The family beach was not as packed as it was the day before. I guess it being Sunday meant that a lot of campers had already packed up and headed for home, leaving the campers who were on a long vacation with more beach space. I don't think any of the campers at the beach even took notice of us as we walked by, which was a little depressing as I was hoping for more of an audience to nudity.

We arrived at the adult beach and of course, we were the only ones there. Sam and I set down the cooler and laid out my beach towel. Then I unwrapped the towel around my waist, stuffed it into my bag, and quickly removed my monokini. I felt satisfied with being completely naked once again and I was happy to see that Sam, Mon, and Mark also stripped their suits off.

Once we got situated we began to help each other apply our sunscreen. Obviously Monica and Mark were helping each other out in that department leaving Samantha and I to help each other out. Much like yesterday, it was arousing to have someone else's hands rubbing sunscreen all over my body, especially when Sam paid extra special attention to my tits.

Sam suddenly started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You have a big old glob of cum oozing out of your cunt!" Giggled Samantha.

Both Mark and Monica started laughing as well.

"Well, I did have quite a bit of cum pumped inside of me yesterday. I'll probably have cum leaking out of me for at least a couple of days." I then added, "I'm surprised you don't have any cum leaking out of your coochie, you had quite a bit of cum pumped into you as well yesterday!"

This time I laughed with Mark and Monica.

"I'm not going to lie, I have had to clean my snatch up a few times of leaking cum." Samantha admitted.

"Such is the life of a couple of sluts!" Monica exclaimed.

We all laughed. I got up and waded into the water of the lake a bit, using two fingers I slipped them into my snatch and scooped out some of the cum that was still inside of me. Then I used the lake water to rinse myself off and joined the others and finished applying our sunscreen.

Laying back, we all enjoyed the sun warming our naked bodies and taking in the all essential vitamin D by soaking in the sun's rays. We didn't talk much, just some idle chit-chat here and there. Mostly we just enjoyed getting some sun and being in the presence of great friends.

I don't know how long we had been laying out before we heard the sound of a boat motor coming into the secluded cove of the adult beach. The small and shallow entrance to the cove limits the type of boats that could even come in here. So I was a bit surprised to open my eyes and see a decent-sized pontoon boat slipping into the cove.

I guess it's not that much of a stretch for a pontoon boat to make it in here as they don't draw a lot of water and ride pretty shallow. Monica, Mark, and Samantha must be getting pretty used to being nude in public now as neither of them made a move to cover themselves from the eyes of the people on the boat. We all sat up and watched as the pontoon boat with three occupants moved towards us.

As the boat got closer to the shore I could make out that there were two guys and a girl on board. The engine of the boat was throttled down and the noise decreased. At the helm of the boat was a guy and beside him was the girl. The other guy had just stood up and walked to the bow of the boat.

"Do you all mind if we stop here for a few minutes?" Said the guy standing at the front of the boat. He was probably around six feet tall and slender, slightly muscular. He was a redhead and I could just start to make out the freckles on his face and body. He looked oiled up, but with his fair skin, it was a thick coating of sunscreen.

"We don't own the beach, so feel free to do as you want," I replied.

"Thanks, we..." he stammered for a second as I think he finally realized that all of us were naked. "We appreciate it."

The driver of the boat cut the engine and the pontoons glided through the water until they beached on the shore in front of us. The guy who had asked if they could stop for a minute was clearly getting turned on as his loose board shorts were starting to get a little tighter as they tented out in front.

He was soon joined by the girl who was also a redhead with cute freckles covering her body. They must be related. She wore a pink bikini on her slim body which was also covered in sunscreen as well. Her pert little breasts barely had any bounce to them as she moved to the front of the boat.

"Oh... so it is true!" The red-headed girl exclaimed.

"What's true?" Samantha, our resident redhead asked the redhead on the boat.

"Well, that this was a nude beach." Replied the girl on the boat.

Samantha looked towards me giving me a look, begging me to address the nude beach situation.

"I'm not sure if you could technically call this a nude beach," I said as I sat up more and crossed my legs Indian style, not to cover my nudity in any but because it was more comfortable sitting that way. I figured our conversation would take a few minutes and it was slightly uncomfortable leaning back without any back support.

"You see, this is just the adult beach of this campground." I began to explain, "They also have an adult camping area, separate from the family camping. The campground has separated this so that adults who don't want to be bothered by kids running around have a separate area and so that the families that don't want to subject their children to the sometimes party nature of adults.

"We are only sunbathing nude here because it is secluded and there is no one else in the adult areas this weekend. I certainly hope that you don't find our nudity offensive," I stated.

"Oh no, not at all!" Slightly embarrassed, exclaimed the girl on the boat.

"Please excuse my sister, sometimes she speaks without considering the situation." The guy at the front of the boat offered an apology.

"That's quite alright, no harm no foul," I answered.

"I'm Dan, by the way. This is my little sister Lexi, and this guy here is my sister's husband Rob." Dan said as he introduced us. His brother-in-law Rob stood up walked forward and gave a little wave. He kind of looked like a surfer dude from California with his shoulder-length blonde hair, muscular body, and long board shorts.

"My name is Ashley, and our red-headed wonder here is Samantha, Next to her is Monica, and this guy is her boyfriend Mark." I offered introductions in return.

"Nice to meet all of you," greeted Rob.

"Yes, it is nice to me you." Offered Lexi.

"Likewise," Monica responded and the rest of us nodded.

"So what brings, you into the secluded little cove today Dan?" I asked, "Looking to find some tits, pussy, and cock to stare at?"

Everyone chuckled in a kind of uneasy way, picking up on my attempt to ease the subsequent tension in the air over the nude beach question.

"Uhhh..., kind of," Dan replied. "Rob's parents own a camp here on the lake and it's been a rumor for quite some time that there was a nude beach here. We were on our way to have lunch by the waterfall and as we were going by here we decided to check it out."

"Can't say I'd blame you. I'd want to check it out too if I were you." I remarked. "I'm guessing from the bulge in your shorts as well as in Rob's that we didn't disappoint.

Lexi looked down at her brother's shorts and then blushed and then she checked out her husband's.

"So Lexi, does Mark's schlong meet with your approval?" I asked.

Still blushing Lexi just nodded her head.

"So you said you were headed to a waterfall?" Monica inquired.

"Yeah. There is a little cove much like this on the other side of the lake with a waterfall that flows into it." Responded Rob.

"It must be a beautiful site to see," Monica commented.

"It sure is," stated Dan. "I know we all just met, but if you'd like to join us for lunch at the waterfall would be more than happy to take you along."

"Really?" Monica asked.

"Sure," answered Rob.

"You don't mind Lexi?" I asked Lexi.

"No, not at all. The more the merrier," Lexi stated.

"Cool. Do you all mind if we keep our suits off?" I questioned.

"I don't think we have a problem with it. But you might want to bring your suits along in case there are any game wardens about." Dan offered.

"We'll have our towels to wrap up in quickly if need be as well," I commented.

Monica, Mark, Samantha, and I quickly packed up our stuff grabbed the cooler, and climbed aboard the pontoon boat. We sat down on the benches that were on each side of the boat while Rob went back to the driver's seat and started the engine while Dan jumped off and gave the pontoon boat a good shove off the beach.

Dan quickly climbed back on the boat and sat down on the bench across from me. Rob expertly maneuvered the boat out of the cove and out into the wide-open lake. As we traveled across the lake it became apparent that Rob was purposely hitting oncoming wakes straight on to make all of our boobs bounce.

It was having quite an effect on all the guys. Dan and Rob appeared to have full erections straining to get out of their shorts and of course, Mark's cock was fully erect and in plain view of everyone. Several times some other boaters came up alongside us to gawk at our naked bodies. Samantha, Monica, and I did not hesitate to stand up and give them all a little show.

It was quite exhilarating for me as this was taking my exhibitionism to a new level and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Dan was really enjoying it as he would stroke his cock through his swim trunks when he didn't think anyone was looking. I was looking but wasn't making it obvious. However, there was one other person who was watching more intently and wasn't as successful in hiding her glances.

Lexi was clearly stealing glances at her brother as he stroked himself from time to time. She had a slight blush on her cheeks. I let my attention fall mostly upon Lexi now. She was very subtly squirming on the bench seat next to her husband. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dan give himself a couple of really quick tugs and just after he did, Lexi's legs parted just enough for me to see a wet spot forming in her bikini bottoms.

I think Lexi has some feelings for her big brother, and she is definitely trying to hide it. As she would avert her eyes every time her brother looked to make sure no one was watching when he played with himself. I don't think Big Brother is aware of her infatuation with him either.

Mostly everyone was enjoying the passing scenery on our way to the waterfall. It must have taken about a half hour slow chugging across the lake, pontoon boats aren't the fastest. We did eventually come up an a little inlet and Rob steered the boat into it. The inlet curved to the right and a couple of minutes later the inlet opened up into a decent sized cove.

Directly in front of us was about a thirty-foot waterfall. It was beautiful watching the water cascading down the falls and into the cove. The transition from the rough water into an almost smooth surface in the cove was a sight to behold. Rob motored the boat towards the waterfall and took us in pretty close before moving away far enough so that we had a good view of it.

Dan dropped an anchor at the front of the boat to hold us in our current position so we could watch while eating our lunch. We all just sat back enjoying the view and taking pictures and videos for a few moments.

"It sure is beautiful," Samantha stated.

"It really is," I commented. "Thank you all so much for bringing us here."

"We're glad you decided to join us. This is such a wonderful part of nature, it's a shame to hide it." Rob answered.

"I've never heard of this waterfall before," mentioned Monica.

"Yeah, well that's because the locals try to keep it from everyone else." Replied Rob, "They don't want a lot of tourists coming in here and mucking the place up."

"I get that. Tourists have a knack for trashing things and then leaving it for us to pick it up." Imparted Mark.

"Why don't we have lunch now and then we can take a dip and cool off after." Dan proposed.

"That sounds like a great idea. But maybe you and Rob might want to take off your trunks first. They must be very uncomfortable with the erections you both have" I stated.

"Haha, I won't lie it is not the best feeling in the world," Dan said in agreement as he stood up and pushed his swim trunks down his thighs. His cock sprung up almost perpendicular to his body. As his penis came into view a gasp came from Lexi. Dan had a nice dick. It wasn't as long as Mark's but it was close, maybe an inch shorter and slightly thicker with a small curve to the left.

"Shit, since you all don't mind," Rob muttered. He then stood up himself and dropped his swim trunks as well, exposing his manhood to all of us. Rob wasn't as impressive in the length department, he was close to about six inches but it was a thick cock and I'm sure it would feel just as good as a long cock.

"You know Lexi, you should really join us in our joint nudity," I commented. "It's very freeing, letting others see the gorgeous body that you have.

Lexi looked toward her brother and blushed. "Go on honey, join us." Suggested her husband Rob. Hesitantly Lexi moved her left hand behind her back as her right arm and hand covered her bikini top. The strings of the bikini fell loose as she untied her top. Her left hand drifted back to her side.

Her gaze never left her brother the entire time as she slowly let her right arm fall to her side, exposing her pert little freckled breasts and hard pink nipples. With her tits exposed I inconspicuously checked out her brother who had locked eyes on her. His cock twitched a bit as her naked breasts came into his view. Perhaps big brother had a thing for his sister too, or maybe he was just a typical guy getting off any pair of tits.

I returned some of my attention back to Lexi while still maintaining a visual on Dan. Lexi's fingers were playing with the strings on the sides of her bikini bottoms. Her whole body was starting to flush as she was obviously debating further exposure to her brother. It was like no one else existed in her world except for her and her brother.

Her husband Rob seemed completely oblivious to her attraction to her brother. Most likely it was a huge turn-on for him to have his wife naked in front of a bunch of strangers and it was blinding him from seeing what was happening before his eyes. As for my friends, all their attention was on Lexi.

Eventually, Lexi found the courage to pull the strings on her bikini bottoms. The knots came apart and her bottoms fell to the floor of the boat. Dan's cock jerked and pre-cum started leaking at the sight of his sister's nearly completely shaved pussy.

Her pussy lips were reddening and becoming engorged, they began to slightly open and her wetness was quite obvious. Above her pretty little pussy was a thin flame-red landing strip matching her fiery red mane. Even though she was not graced with large breasts, hips, and ass, she just oozed sex.

Lexi quickly sat down so she wasn't fully on display as she had been when she was standing. Everyone began to shake the recent undressing out of their heads and we all started breaking into our coolers and getting out our lunches. We started eating quietly like we were tiptoeing through a minefield and then Dan stepped on a mine.

"Ahh... hey uhmm... Ashley," Dan stuttered.

I looked up at him and his face had a kind of frightened but bashful look to it. His cheeks also had a rosy flush to them. "What's up, Dan," I said with a smile in hopes to put him at ease.

"Ughhh, uhmmm." Dan paused for a couple of seconds. "It looks like your pussy is leaking cum." There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, then Samantha started laughing. Of course, Monica, Mark, and I joined in the laughter as Dan, Rob, and Lexi looked at us with a mix of shock and confusion on their faces.

Eventually, our laughter subsided and I was able to answer Dan. "Well Dan, that would be from the gangbang I took part in yesterday."

"What!" Dan exclaimed in disbelief.

"Y-you took part in a gangbang yesterday?" Lexi asked hesitantly.

"Yup!" I answered. "Actually both Samantha and I took part in it. My body was free use yesterday afternoon, kind of."

"What do you mean by kind of?" Rob inquired.

"To keep it simple, Mark's friend."

"Former friend!" Mark interrupted.

"Yes, Mark's former friend." I chuckled, "I guess he is the former friend to quite a few people after yesterday. Mark's former friend unbeknownst to all of us had called a bunch of friends, now former friends to the campground so that they all could fuck me.

Upon finding out that I had no idea about this, all of his former friends helped pack him up and sent him on his way. I kind of felt bad for all of them so Samantha and I decided to let all of them fuck us and use us all they wanted."

"Well, not all they wanted," Sam injected. "I had to tap out eventually, but our girl here let them do some pretty crazy things to her."

"What sort of crazy things?" Lexi curiously asked.

"Aside from a gangbang being crazy to begin with, she let them double penetrate her pussy, and then later she held her cunt open and let all the guys jerk off into her filling her up," Samantha explained and then laughed. "Then the leader with a huge black cock stuck it in her pussy and stirred up all the cum."

"It was a sight to behold" Mark mentioned.