The Camping Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashley and her friends enjoy a boat ride.
12.3k words
4.82
9.3k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJoker33
TheJoker33
142 Followers

The Camping Trip Part 5

Thank you all for reading the continuing saga of The Camping Trip. I appreciate all the support I have received. Please kindly rate my story and leave me comments, I would like to hear what you all have to say. This is a fantasy and I choose to have no STI's in this world. All participants in sex acts are 18 years old or older and similarities in names or descriptions of the characters are purely coincidental and are not based on any real person living or dead.

In this part of the story, a new character named Lexi is introduced. The name and physical likeness are from a fictional character created by WittyUserName. The name and physical likeness of Lexi in this story was suggested by the creator and is being used with his permission. This Lexi is not the same Lexi that is in his stories. Please enjoy this installment, there will be more to follow.

Thank you,

~Joker

***WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS A SCENE FEATURING INCEST. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ ABOUT THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY***

The Camping Trip Part 5

Pleasant moans of one of my best friends in the next tent over being made love to is not such a horrible way to wake up. Neither is waking up with your mouth suckling the tit of your other best friend. Samantha and I had changed positions at some point in the night as I now had my left leg draped over her lower body and my left arm was holding her tight to my chest.

My boobs were squished into her midsection, my head was resting on her left arm and pillow putting me in the perfect position for sucking on her right titty. How we got in this position I will never know. I feel Samantha's hand between us, playing with her cunt, she is obviously awake.

With her free hand she slowly starts stroking my head, "Good morning sunshine," she says as she whispers in my ear. Reluctantly I pull away from her tit with a bit of a pop as the suction from my mouth breaks free.

"Mmmm, good morning," I respond and then latch back on to her massive boob. Removing my left arm from around her body I snake my hand down between my legs, I can feel the wetness as I slide my fingers along my labia. Testing the waters so to speak I slide a finger into my box and find that my cunt has returned to its normal tightness.

Surprisingly I'm not sore either, sleep really helped me all over. Feeling refreshed and knowing that my pussy is feeling just as good as the rest of me and horny, I decide it's time for some morning fun. I stop sucking Samantha's tit and wiggle up a bit so that we are eye to eye. I move forward and our lips lock. My tongue parted her lips and her tongue entwined with mine.

We passionately make out with one another, our tongues wrestling for supremacy over the other. I feel Sam's hand move between my legs and pull my hand off my pussy and she replaces it with her own. She probes my twat expertly with her fingers, using her thumb to work my clit.

I reciprocate and start fingering her snatch, finding her as equally wet as I am. As we continue our ministrations on each other and our kissing. Our mouths not only filled with our tongues but also our moans of pleasure. I feel completely loved, this is what making love should always feel like.

"Oh, Mark! Yes! YES! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!" Monica shouts out from her tent as she has an orgasm. Mark groans loudly as he pumps his jizz into Monica. Samantha and I break our kiss and giggle at our best friend being filled with Mark's sperm.

Taking the break from our kissing as a sign I pull away from Samantha and roll her over onto her back. I kiss her lips and slowly kiss my way down to her beautiful pussy. I suck each of her meaty pussy lips and give them a little pull with my teeth before sinking my tongue into her quim. Samantha moans as I feast on her delightfully tasting pussy.

Samantha had her hands firmly entangled in my hair, holding my head tight to snatch as I licked and sucked her. I manage to wiggle my left hand between my face and her pussy, eventually forcing a couple of fingers inside of her. While I began to finger my friend and redirect my mouth and tongue to focus on her clit, I reached upwards with my right hand and grabbed a handful tit.

"Oh God," Samantha sighed as I kneaded one of her 38 double d's while nibbling on her clitoris.

I am so happy that Monica, Samantha, and I have gotten back in touch with each other sexually this weekend. I love them both so much and had really missed our time together over the past four years while we were away at college. Nothing beats a good dicking from a guy, but the intimacy shared between best friends who have known each other since childhood is very special.

I hope that even after this weekend is over, the three of us can get together and have fun like this again. It has been less than twenty-four hours that we have been reunited and we are already bonding again in the most intimate of ways.

Using my fingers I begin searching for Samantha's G-spot. I am in need of my own orgasm and need to speed up Sam's. I know it's selfish of me, but we will both get off so it's all good in my mind. My search is rewarded by Samantha bucking her hips into my face, I have found it. As I massage her G-spot with my fingers I begin tweaking her nipple with my right hand. Pulling, twisting, and pinching.

Samantha's moans are growing more frequent and louder, as well as the rocking of her hips quickening. She is getting close. I work a third finger in her pussy to increase the surface area of her sensitive G-spot. "Oh Fuck, Ash! Right there! Keep going, I'm so close." Samantha shouts out.

I move my mouth to her clit and begin sucking and nibbling it as I continue to work my three fingers in her cunt. Samantha stops rocking her hips and begins to thrust her pelvis up into my fingers and face. Her hip actions and need for release begin to hinder my efforts to get her off.

I quickly remove my right hand from her breast and bring it down to her hip, applying all the pressure I can to get her to slow down her thrusting. After a small battle, I get her pelvis thrusts down to a manageable rate, but she is still trying to hump my face and fingers. With renewed vigor, I mash my fingers upwards and rub her G-spot as I suck even harder on her clit.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! ASH I'M GOING TO CUM!" She screams. I feel the walls of her pussy clamp down on my fingers and spasm. Samantha does more than just cum, she squirts. I feel the rush of hot liquid washing over my face. I quickly open and move my mouth so that she squirts into my mouth, she squirts a lot and I swallow some. As the pressure of her squirting begins to fade, I stop swallowing and let it gather in my mouth.

Once her orgasm is over, I slither up her body. Rubbing her juices all over my tits and stomach until our pussies are mashed together and I stare into her eyes with mine. A smile creases her face and then I place my lips on hers. Samantha opens her mouth and her tongue pushes at my lips. I open my mouth to hers and let the liquid she squirted into my mouth flow into hers.

"Mmmm, tasty!" Samantha said after she broke our kiss. "I bet you are just dying to orgasm aren't you?"

"So, so much!" I responded.

Sam smiles at me and rolls me over onto my back. She kisses me and our tongues dance a passionate dance while I feel her right hand creep down my body until it nestles between my legs. Her fingers begin to explore the folds of my vulva, massaging my labia and clit. I feel a finger slip between my lips and enter my wet vagina.

I moan into Samantha's mouth as we kiss she dips a second finger inside me. Pulling her fingers out of my wetness, she rubs my juices over my cunt lips and clit. I moan again as she makes little circular motions on my clit with her fingers. Little shocks of electricity rush to my clit and I feel more of my juices flowing out of my gash.

Samantha moves her fingers back inside my pussy. She breaks our kiss and begins to work her way down my body until her mouth closes on my right nipple and flicks it with her tongue. With her free hand, she grabs hold of my left tit squeezing and rubbing. She sucks hard on my right breast, the suction pulling my nipple deeper into her mouth.

With all the suction on my right tit, Samantha begins to pull away. I watch as my 34 double d breast moves away from my body. She is still sucking hard on my tit until she finally moves too far away for my breasts to handle. The suction breaks free with a loud pop. I moan as my right breast jiggles back into place and Sam giggles.

"Oh wow! My nipple is huge!" I exclaim as I look at my right nipple that was just released from Samantha's mouth. My areola and the nipple had enlarged quite a bit, the areola had puffed out about three-quarters of an inch from my breast and my nipple had to have extended more than twice its normal size. It was close to a half-inch long.

Amazed at the change in size I brought my right hand to my breast and lightly touched my extended nipple with my fingers. I gasped when I touched it as it had become even more sensitive. I was so absorbed my with nipple that I had forgotten that Samantha had three fingers inside my cunt, that is until she pushed a fourth finger inside of me.

She now had most of her hand in my pussy leaving only her thumb to play with my clit. I felt like I almost had last night when Monica had fisted me. Thankfully Samantha was not going that route, at least not yet. I was hoping that this was as far as it would go as I promised Sean that he and his friends could have fun with my ass and my snatch tonight.

I breathed a sigh of relief and I think Sam knew why. As she continued to finger fuck me, she latched her mouth onto my left breast and begin sucking on it like she had with my right. Just the mere thought of my other nipple being enlarged and just as sensitive as the other sent a small orgasm rippling throughout my body. I shook a bit and then my body stiffened slightly before relaxing again.

With Sam sucking on my left titty, she was masterfully caressing my clit with her thumb while working her four fingers inside my snatch. Women really do make the better lovers for women, as they know exactly what to do to please their partner. On the other hand, nothing beats a good dicking too.

Sam breaks free of my left tit and while I compare my two engorged nipples, she heads south and starts sucking on my clit like she did to my nipples. I draw in a shallow gasping breath. As Sam sucks my clit deeper into her mouth she starts flicking her tongue over it. A spark of stimulation raced to my core and combined with Sam's four fingers plunging into my cunt, a great orgasm was quickly approaching.

My breathing was becoming labored and I could barely hear the squelching of Samantha's fingers as they moved in and out of my drenched pussy. I teased and pinched my engorged and sensitive nipples harder in desperation to match the sensation of Sam sucking on my clit.

I was very close. It was a strange sensation that was building inside of me. I felt like I was bloated, but obviously that wasn't the case. With one last flick of Sam's tongue on my clit... "OHHH FUCKKKK!"

I exploded. Figuratively and literally. Immense euphoria erupted from my core and spread throughout my entire body, just as I squirted. So much fluid shot out of my vagina it was like a dam bursting and flooding a valley. Only the valley was Samantha's face, neck, and breasts. She looked like she had just stepped out of a shower and had yet to dry herself off.

"Holy shit, Ash!" Samantha blurted out.

Applause erupted from outside my tent, followed by laughter obviously from Monica and Mark. Sam quickly joined in with the laughter. I couldn't laugh even though I wanted to, I was trying desperately to catch my breath. Once all the laughter stopped, I eventually began to breathe normally again. Samantha and I shared a kiss and then gathered our wits.

I pulled the sheet off of my air mattress, using it to wipe my expelled juices off of Samantha and then and then dried off the air mattress as best as I could. Since Sam had joined me in my tent nude last night she got out of the tent completely naked. I joined her in mutual nudity, bringing along my wet bed sheet.

"Breakfast is ready," Monica announced as we got out of my tent. "Mark fixed up a nice scrambler and toast."

"I'll eat in a few minutes," I said, and then made my way over to the washing station in the center of the camping area. I rinsed out the bed sheet as best as I could and then wrung out as much of the water from it as possible. I walked back to our site and laid out the bed sheet on top of my car to dry, closing a little bit of the sides of the sheet in the doors to prevent it from blowing away in the wind.

Monica, Samantha, and Mark were sitting at the picnic table having breakfast, eating, and chatting. I sat down next to Sam, Monica and Mark were together across from us. Mark made me up a plate with some of the scrambler and a couple of pieces of toast as Monica poured me a glass of orange juice. I took the glass and the plate offered to me.

The scrambler looked fantastic, it appeared to have red and green peppers, mushrooms, sausage, and cheese. I took a bite, it was delicious. Perfectly seasoned. Mark was truly a gifted chef to make something like this over a campfire.

"This is really good, Mark! Thank you," I offered my gratitude and a slight ribbing after. "You'll make a great wife someday!"

We all laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Mark replied. I continued to eat, happy to listen to the others talk while I caught up to them as they had a bit of a head start on their meal over me.

"So Monica, told me last night that she fisted you and Samantha's pussies in the shower." Mentioned Mark.

"She did," I replied and Sam nodded in acknowledgment.

"How was it from your perspectives? I only heard about Monica's," questioned Mark.

"Well... I felt full," I explained. "I mean obviously I was full yesterday when I had two cocks pounding my pussy at once. But this was a different kind of full."

"Yeah, I agree. It was a different kind of full." Samantha then added, "I've had some thick cocks inside me. Nothing like double vag penetration, but thick nonetheless. It was definitely a different kind of full."

"How so? If you don't mind me asking?" Mark queried.

"I don't think we mind at all, Mark," I replied. "After all you have fucked us both. I think we are beyond being shy at this point."

We all chuckle.

"I suppose you're right," Mark agreed.

"So... how can I describe it," I paused briefly to put my thoughts into words. "I guess the best way to describe it is to take into consideration the shape of a penis. Generally, they are fairly straight and cylindrical for the most part. So that is kind of the feeling inside my pussy. Now in my case when I had two cocks in my vagina at the same time, it just felt like two cylinders stacked on top of each other in me with an alternating pumping sensation.

"With Monica's fist inside me," I had to pause again to gather my thoughts. "It was more like a small box attached to a flared cylinder pistoning inside of me. The flat box-like shape of her fist had an altogether different sensation than a dick or two has. Not to mention where her arm flares out farther from her wrist, it would stretch my pussy lips wider every time she pushed her fist and arm deeper into my cunt. So yeah, it was a different kind of full."

"That's it exactly!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Wow! That sounds like an intense feeling," Mark stated.

"It was," I agreed.

"Wish I could have been there to take a turn fisting you two," commented Mark.

"Maybe you will get your chance to someday," I replied. "I really can't wait to return the favor for Monica."

"I don't know about that," Monica mumbled.

"Come on, you know you want to try it!" I declared. Monica blushed as I pointed it out.

"Your face just turned red! You so want to be fisted!" Samantha bellowed.

"I...I do," affirmed Monica. Samantha and I chuckled a little and Mark just sat there wide-eyed.

"We will make it happen for sure." I added, "Maybe later tonight."

"Shit! I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow," Mark pouted. "I would really like to see that and join in."

"I'm sure there will be more chances later for all of us to have fun again, as long as Monica is willing to share you with us," I said as I winked at Monica. She blushed again, knowing full well that both Samantha and I knew that she and Mark were now a couple.

"We discussed it early this morning. For right now we are both fine with each other having sex with others as long as it is for pleasure," Monica explained. "Eventually though there will come a time when we will want to become monogamous. But I don't think that I would ever cut my friends off from enjoying his magnificent cock."

"And so, she has spoken." Mark proclaimed. "I would like to add that I hope whenever the time comes for you girls to share in my manhood, that we all be together. Seeing the love you all have for each other especially when you are being intimate is very special.

"I think that's a great idea!" Stated Samantha.

"I agree. We should all get together as often as we can to have fun with each other." I added.

We then proceeded to finish off our breakfast with some normal chit-chat and occasional witty banter. We decided that after breakfast and clean-up, that we would go to the adult beach and get in some more nude tanning before Mark had to leave. It was decided that Sam and I would clean the dishes since it was Monica and Mark who made breakfast.

While we did the dishes, Mark and Monica made up some sandwiches and cut up some fruit and vegetables to bring with us so we didn't have to leave the beach to have lunch. We loaded up a cooler with beverages and lunch, and then we all went to our tents to change into our swimwear for the walk to the adult beach.

While rummaging through my bag of clothes, I remembered that I needed to take my birth control pill. I still had a lot of cum inside of me that would be there for a while and did not want to chance getting pregnant inadvertently. After taking the pill, I went back to searching for a swimsuit. It seemed redundant to even wear a suit when I would be immediately getting naked as soon as we got to the beach.

With this on my mind, I settled on a light blue micro-monokini. Micro was the keyword. I had bought it for last year's spring break trip to Cancun on a dare from one of my sorority sisters. I had bought it but could never muster up the courage to wear it in public on spring break. To say it was a barely-there swimsuit was an understatement.

The patch of cloth for the front of the bottom and the top on my breasts were so slim that it could be heavily debated that they were merely just pieces of string. The bottom nestled between my pussy lips, there was no stretching it out to cover my lips at all and all it did manage to cover was my clit. The two swatches of cloth for the top left my breasts almost completely exposed. My dark pink areolas were on display, my nipples themselves barely covered and would most likely pop out at any time.

After putting on my flip flops and gathering a beach towel, a regular, and sunscreen, I stuffed them into my beach bag along with my phone and car keys. Satisfied that I had everything for the beach, I climbed out of the tent to join my friends for our trip down to the beach.

"Jesus, Ash! You might as well walk to the beach naked." Samantha proclaimed.

Everyone just stared at my next-to-nothing monokini. I chuckled and then replied, "I really want to just go nude, but I figured this would get me in less trouble"

"At least wrap a towel around your waist," Monica suggested. "Your pussy lips flapping around will definitely get us tossed." They all snickered.

TheJoker33
TheJoker33
142 Followers