The Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Monica had made a fist with her left hand and was staring at Lexi's wide-open pussy with great intensity. Monica then started to stand up, but I quickly grabbed he arm and pulled her back. She looked at me with pleading eyes, I shook my head no. Her shoulders slumped in defeat and she opened her hands and rested them on her knees.

Once Lexi, Dan, and Rob had caught their breath, things started to feel awkward as everyone kept glancing at each other pensively. Sensing that the atmosphere was about to go sour, I jumped to my feet.

"Well then after all this fucking, I am hot, sticky, and sweating. I'm going to jump in the water, cool off and clean all the jizz off and out of me!" I proclaimed. Then I went to the bow railing, opened the gate took a couple of quick steps, and dove in the water.

I swam a ways underwater and then popped up and sucked in some air. I turned back towards the boat. "Well, are all you sour pusses just gonna sit there or are you going to fucking join me?"

Monica was the first to her feet, she quickly dove in followed by Mark and Samantha. Lexi got up from her brother and joined us in the water as well. Dan and Rob sat there staring at each other for a moment and then they must have accepted what they just did and got up as well. Dan dove, and Rob flipped the ladder over the bow so that we could climb back in and then he jumped in with us.

So we swam, joked, laughed, and played for a bit before the cool water did its trick and we all started feeling chilly. One by one we climbed back on board and decided it was time to head back. Dan raised the anchor and Lexi stared intently as his muscles rippled while hoisting the anchor. She blushed when she realized I caught her staring.

Once the anchor was up, Dan went and sat next to his sister and they cuddled together as Rob piloted the pontoon boat out of the cove and into the channel. Not too long and we were back in the open water of the lake. It being mid-afternoon on a Sunday, there were fewer boats on the lake as people were heading home. We still managed to get some hoots and hollers at our lack of clothes.

When we motored into the cove of the adult beach, Mark, Monica, Samantha, and I began gathering up our belongings. Mark and Monica lugged the cooler to the bow and jumped off once the pontoon boat beached itself. They hefted the cooler off and set it in the sand, Samantha then jumped off onto the beach as well.

As I made my way to the bow, Lexi stopped me. "Hey, Ashley. Thank you for..."

"You're welcome," I said as I gave her a wink.

"Do you think we could exchange phone numbers? We had a great time with all of you today and would like to get together again sometime. Maybe you could show us your gangbang video." Lexi asked.

"Sure," I answered. "All of us certainly had a great time today and I think it would be fun for us to get together and have a watch party of my videos."

"Videos, as in more than one?" Rob inquired.

"Yes. There are two so far." I replied.

"So far! Sounds interesting." Dan commented.

"Indeed!" I agreed.

So Lexi and I exchanged contact information and then she gave me a quick hug before I got off the boat. We said our thank you for the boat ride and for taking us to see the waterfall as well as the sex. Dan, Rob, and Lexi quickly put their bathing suits on so that they wouldn't show up nude at Rob's parents' camp. We helped shove the boat off the beach and they headed out of the cove.

We also put our bathing suits back on as well. I reluctantly put mine on, this time I didn't bother with wrapping my towel around my waist. It was late enough and I really didn't care if someone sees my pussy lips hanging out of my micro monokini. Samantha and I once again took up the cooler so that Monica and Mark could have some more time together.

Sam and I were quiet, we didn't want to interrupt Monica and Mark as they were talking. The walk back to our campsite was uneventful, we didn't see a soul but that had to do a lot with people who had already left and the others were probably getting dinner ready.

When we got to our site, Monica, Samantha and I helped Mark pack up his tent and stuff and loaded it up into his truck. Mark had agreed to take all the stuff that the guys from the gangbang yesterday left behind as well as the leftover food that he wouldn't use for our dinner tonight.

About a half hour later the four of us sat down at the picnic table that I got fucked on Friday night and quietly ate our dinner. Sam and I then cleaned up and took all the dirty dishes and stuff to the camp wash center and let Monica and Mark have some alone time before Mark left to go home.

When we returned from doing the dishes Mark and Monica we leaning against his truck making out. "Get a room you two!" Sam commented. Monica quickly turned and flipped her off. They broke it up and we all said our goodbyes and see you soon to Mark. Sam and I hugged him and then Monica hugged him and kissed him.

Mark hopped into his truck, started it up, and gave us a wave goodbye as he headed for home so he could prepare for work tomorrow. The three of us grabbed some hard seltzers and sat around the fire to pass the time until we had some fun later tonight at the camp showers.

To be continued...