The Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to watch the video of it," I added.

"You recorded it" Rob questioned.

"Monica did at my request," I answered. "Except when I recorded her getting fucked by Mark."

"How many guys were there banging the two of you?" Lexi asked.

"Thirteen," I replied.

"How... what did it feel like having two cocks in your pussy at the same time?" Questioned Lexi.

"It was a very unique feeling. I felt very full and it seemed like my vagina was super sensitive to every movement they made inside of me." I responded to Lexi's question.

"Wow!" Lexi said, "that must have been quite the experience."

"Geez, I wish I had been there to join in the fun," Dan remarked.

"I'll let you fuck me right now if you want." I proposed to Dan.

"Really?" Dan excitedly asked.

"Sure, and I bet Samantha and Monica would let you fuck them as well." I implied.

"Really? They would?" Dan nearly shouted out.

"I'm game," answered Samantha.

"Why not," Monica stated.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Rob.

"You can join in too Rob, if it's ok with Lexi." I declared.

Rob looked to his wife, the look on his face just begging for her to say yes. "If you really want to honey, you can have some fun too." Lexi graciously gave her approval.

"You're the best Babe!" Rob responded and then gave her a deep kiss.

I got up grabbed my towel out of my bag and laid it down on the floor of the boat and got down on my knees. "Come on Dan, let me taste your beautiful cock!" I demanded. Dan got up and stepped over to me. I reached out and took hold of his nine-inch dick and tugged on him a few times before taking him in my mouth.

As I was blowing him, Rob stood up and went over to Monica and held out his hand. Monica took his hand and stood up she grabbed her towel that she was sitting on and they found a spot on the floor next to us. Monica also began blowing Rob, as I continued to blow Dan. Out of the corner of my, I spotted Lexi staring daggers at me.

She was clearly jealous that I was sucking her brother's dick as she paid no attention to the blow job her husband was getting. With Lexi not making any advances, Mark moved in front of Samantha and spread her legs open so that he could eat her pussy. Our oral stimulations continued for a few minutes until I was ready to have Dan fuck my snatch.

I stopped blowing Dan and pulled my mouth off of his thick rod to the sound of a very audible pop. Dan sighed and watched as I sat down on my towel and laid back spreading my legs and offering my pussy to him. He quickly joined me on the floor and began rubbing his cock head up and down my slit.

"Fuck me, Dan!" I begged.

"Oh, I plan on it," Dan said as he plunged his thick manhood into me. "Ahhhh..." he sighed as he became fully engulfed by my wet cunt. He then began to stroke in and out of me with long slow strokes. I looked over to Lexi and she was completely transfixed on her brother's shaft moving in and out of my honey pot. She was so transfixed that she didn't notice me looking directly at her.

Lexi was oblivious to anything but her brother's cock. So much so that she probably didn't even realize that she had spread her legs and was playing with herself. I don't know what came over me but watching her frig herself and having her brother fucking my pussy sent me over the edge.

"Oh fucckkk. I'm coming!" I blurted out as my cunt clamped down on Dan's willy. The orgasm was intense but not the best I have had. Dan stopped pumping into me while I was clamped onto him. Once my pussy loosened its grip on me, Dan started fucking me again and quickened his pace.

By this time Rob was now plowing his thick six-inch cock into Monica. By the way she was moaning, Monica was enjoying the thickness of his manhood. Rob had a huge smile on his face and he was just grunting away as he fucked Monica's tight cunt.

Samantha was now riding Mark's long dick as he held on tight to her massive 38 double d's. All of us girls were getting a good fucking but Lexi. I felt bad for her as she was the odd woman out. Those thoughts quickly left my mind as Dan shouted out, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on my tits, Dan" I pleaded. Dan pulled out of me and gave his hard dick a few strokes and then ropes of jizz shot out and covered my 34 double d's. I heard a moan come from Lexi, I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm. Dan continued to stroke himself until no more cum came out he then took his cock and rubbed his cum all over my tits. He slapped both my nipples a few times with his dick and then leaned back on his haunches to catch his breath.

Not long after that Samantha had a very loud orgasm and went limp in Mark's arms. In what seemed like perfect timing Monica shouted, "I'm cumming Rob, fill my cunt with your cum!" That must have been enough for Rob and he slammed hard into Monica and began grunting, I could see his ball sac contracting and expanding repeatedly as his sperm flowed into Monica's snatch.

"Oh fuck, your pussy felt so tight!" Rob said as his prick slid out of Monica, followed by a good amount cum.

"And your thick cock gave me a good stretching." Complimented Monica.

Almost everyone was breathing heavily trying to catch their breath, besides the heavy breathing no one was making a sound. We all just sat there relaxing for a few minutes, taking everything in. From the beautiful view of the waterfall, the sound the water made as it rushed over the falls to crash into the lake, to the warming rays of the sun kissing our bodies. We were all soaking in the tranquility of the moment.

"You guys wanna switch partners?" Rob broke the tranquility with his question. And of course, guys being guys, they quickly agreed to swap partners and have more sex.

Rob, came over to me and begin fingering my pussy. Since I was taken Mark went to Monica which was nice, you could see the love in their eyes that they had for each other. With Mark and Monica next to me and Rob, Dan found himself with Samantha not too far from his sister Lexi.

Samantha was unaware of the nasty look she was getting from Lexi as her brother was eating Samantha's snatch. I was thinking about saying something to Lexi about how she should join us and have some fun, but the opportunity was lost as Rob placed the head of his shaft to my mouth. Not one to disappoint, I opened my mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip before taking all of his six-inch schlong in my mouth.

Taking Rob's thickness in my mouth was manageable although it did put some pressure on my jaw. If he had another four inches in length I certainly wouldn't be able to deep-throat him sitting up the way I was. Next to us Monica and Mark had gotten themselves into something similar to the Lotus position in the Karma Sutra and were making love to each other while kissing passionately.

After a few minutes of sucking Rob's dick, he removed himself from my mouth and lifted me, and sat me down on the bench seat behind me. He then knelt in front of me and slid my ass to the edge of the seat. With his right hand, he took hold of his cock and lined it up with my pussy, and pushed all of his thick manhood into my love tunnel.

"Ughhh!, I love how your thick cock is filling me up, Rob." I moaned as he began to slowly saw in and out of me.

"Your pussy feels so good," Rob said as he grabbed a handful of my right tit.

Although Rob was far from the thickest or longest cock I have had stuffed inside my snatch, it was still pleasurable. With my head free now, I could pay more attention to the others as they had sex. From my seated position on the bench, I also had a better view of everyone.

Monica and Mark were in the same position making love, while Dan was lying down and Samantha was riding him cowgirl so that Dan could play with her massive breasts. Just beyond them was Lexi, sitting on the rear bench seat fingers in her pussy with one hand and the other hand was playing with her left nipple.

Lexi was intently watching Samantha fuck her brother Dan. The look in her eyes was a mix of jealousy and desire and judging from the arousal fluid leaking from her pussy, she was more than ready to be fucked. I wanted to get up and taste her so badly, but her husband Rob was doing a decent job of fucking me and that pleasure won out over the need to taste her pussy.

Surprisingly Rob was doing well stamina-wise. Usually, most guys have already blown their load into me by now. This is the type of stamina I am looking for in a sex partner, I was close to an orgasm and Rob showed no sign of cumming anytime soon. I could feel the tingling beginning to grow deeper and it intensified as it spread outward.

The tingling began to turn into little electric quakes, and then they radiated out turning into something of a warm heat. The building orgasm inside me was about to explode.

"Oh Fuck, Ohh FUCKKKK!" Slipped from my mouth as I started to orgasm. "I'm CUMMMMINNGG!" I shouted, "KEEP FUCKING MY PUSSY!" Even with my cunt spasming trying to get a solid grip on Rob's cock. He continued his slow and steady assault on my twat.

Just as the feeling of the euphoria of my orgasm began to fade, Rob's continual pummeling of my beaver was generating such a pleasurable friction that another orgasm was beginning to form. The heat and mini spasms started getting warmer and faster. "FUCKKKK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" I screamed.

"Damn girl!" Rob bellowed as my pussy clamped down on his cock and tried with all its might to milk the cum out of him. He managed not to cum again as my velvet walls spasmed on his rock-hard shaft. Rob slowed his thrusting and stopped fucking me. I guess he wanted to prolong the sex he was having with me and he let me recover for a few minutes.

As I was catching my breath and my orgasm was subsiding I noticed that Mark and Monica had joined Dan and Samantha. Samantha was on her back with Monica across the top of her in a sixty-nine position. They were both licking each other clits, while Dan fucking Monica's pussy and Mark was fucking Samantha's. After a couple of thrusts, the boys would then shove their cocks down the throats of the other girl.

As I watched them move from pussy to mouth and back to pussy again, Rob began to slowly thrust into my cunt again. It was then that I looked towards Lexi and she had this crazed look in her eyes. I wasn't sure if she was going to start a fight with the girls, go bat shit crazy like redheads can, or something else entirely.

Lexi looked like a bomb that was about to go off. I was very unsure if I should do something or not. I'm not even sure what I could do at this point to de-escalate the situation. This was all new to me and now I was thinking that I wanted to be as far away from her as possible. Everyone else was so engrossed with what they were doing, that no one was paying any attention to Lexi.

Suddenly she spoke, "I need my pussy fucked right now!" She didn't yell, but she used a very commanding tone when she said it. Only two of us were paying enough attention to hear her demand.

Without a seconds hesitation, Dan pulled out of Monica's pussy, stood up, and walked over to his sister. He knelt and shoved his nine-inch cock into Lexi's cunt. She gasped as her brother sunk all of his manhood deep inside her. I watched in awe, completely dumbstruck as Dan began to fuck his sister.

It was like time was standing still for everyone but Dan, Lexi, and myself. Everyone else was too involved in the sex they were having, to see that a brother and sister had just committed incest. For the first minute or so Dan and Lexi were almost completely silent, save for a few grunts here and there from Dan as he pistoned in and out of his sister's pussy.

The look on Lexi's face was that of bliss and satisfaction. She had finally gotten what she most desired, she was finally getting fucked by her older brother. I will never forget that look of pure love in her eyes as she looked into her brother's eyes as they fucked.

"OH GOD BIG BROTHER, FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK IT!" Lexi shouted at Dan.

It was at that moment, that everyone else realized what was going on. Rob stopped fucking me, his cock buried in my snatch. Mark had stopped fucking Samantha and Monica stopped licking Sam's clit. Everyone stopped fucking except for Dan and Lexi. It was a complete roll reversal of who was being oblivious to their surroundings.

It hadn't been more than three or four seconds since Lexi had announced to everyone that she was being fucked by her big brother; that I felt her husband Rob's cock twitch inside my cooter and shoot rope after rope of cum inside of me. I looked at Rob but he was completely transfixed on his wife and brother-in-law having sex with each other.

Seeing that his attention lay elsewhere, I returned my attention to brother and sister in the throws of passion. Their passion grew even more intense as they began to kiss each other. It wasn't just a little peck on the lips, they were full bore frenching.

"Lil Sis, your pussy fits my cock like a glove," Dan told his sister after breaking their kiss.

"It's a perfect fit Big Brother, like we were made for each other," Lexi added. "I have wanted this... wanted you for so long."

"Me too, Sis. I am so happy right now." Dan stated.

"I'm happy too! I finally feel complete," Lexi responded in kind. "I love you, Big Brother!"

"I love you too, Little Sister." Replied Dan.

We all sat there enthralled, watching a beautiful declaration of love not only between a brother and sister, but lovers as well. Dan then dropped his head and began to suck on his sister's nipples. Lexi began to moan at the sensation of her brother sucking on her tits.

He stopped sucking and spoke, "Your breasts are perfect Sis. I love your hard little nipples, I want to suck and nibble them for hours and hours."

Lexi smiled and pulled her brother's face to hers and she kissed him quickly and then moved his mouth back to her tits. I felt a small twitch in my cunt and realized that Rob was still very hard inside my pussy. The look of shock was now gone from his face, it was now replaced with a look of excitement.

Even though the family dynamic has just changed, I think it will change a lot more real soon judging from the look on Rob's face. My attention was brought back to Dan and Lexi as her moaning was growing louder. Dan had picked up the pace of his thrusts and Lexi was definitely feeling it.

"HARDER BIG BROTHER! FUCK ME HARDER!" Shouted Lexi. Dan was grunting in-between deep breaths of air he was sucking in as he pounded into his sister's snatch faster and faster.

"YES! YES! YES! I'M SO CLOSE! HARDER BIG BROTHER!" Lexi wailed. Dan was now thrusting into his sister's cunt so hard that her pert little titties were actually bouncing.

"I'M...I'M GOING TO CUM!" Dan shouted out.

"CUM IN MY PUSSY BIG BROTHER! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR BIG BROTHER SPERM!" Lexi screamed. "YES! YES! I'M CUMMING!

Dan slammed his manhood into his sister's twat, his balls clearly expanding and contracting as he emptied himself into her honeypot.

"ARGH! ARGH!" Dan grunted. "I'M FILLING YOUR PUSSY WITH MY BABY BATTER LIL SISTER!"

"OH GAWWWD, YES! YEEEESSSSS!" Lexi shouted as her body shook from her orgasm.

Rob's cock twitched inside me again as he shot even more cum into cunt. I could feel the jizz oozing out from around his cock and down my ass as he pumped me full of cum again. This guy was a fucking machine, and his dick wasn't deflating at all.

Dan had pulled out of Lexi's cunt and a small river cum began to flow out of her gaping pussy. She pulled her brother next to her and he sat down on the bench seat. They embraced and kissed a few times, then they just sat there holding each other while catching their breath. No one else moved or said a word.

Lexi and Dan were still in their own little world and none of us mattered to them at all right now. After a minute or two Lexi's right hand crept down to her brother's semi-hard cock and began stroking it. As he began to bring his dick back to life Dan started massaging her little breasts. Soon the two of them were kissing passionately again as they caressed each other.

Lexi had fully stroked her brother's shaft back into a full, hard erection again. She broke their kiss and asked, "Big Brother, are you ready to fuck my pussy again?"

"Anytime you want me to, I will always be ready for you my darling Little Sister," Dan answered. Then Lexi shocked us all when she looked up at her husband.

"Rob, honey. Will you fuck my pussy too?" Asked Lexi. Rob didn't say a word, he just pulled his hard cock out of my cunt and walked over Lexi and Dan. She had her husband lay down on his back and then she lowered herself onto his shaft in a reverse cowgirl position. Then Lexi laid back onto her husband's body.

Dan then kneeled between their legs and slowly began to slowly work his dick into his sister's already full cunt. Very carefully he fed his schlong into her. She cried out from an orgasm as the sensation of being stretched got to be too much. As Dan continued to work himself in next to his brother-in-law's cock, Monica, Mark, and Samantha had disengaged from each other and joined me on the bench seats to watch Lexi have her cunt fucked by her husband and brother at the same time.

Lexi came three more times as her brother pushed into her. It took almost ten minutes, but Lexi finally had two cocks to the hilt inside her pussy. Dan and Rob stayed absolutely still, letting Lexi have all the time she needed to adjust to their pricks. After a few minutes, she let her husband a brother know that she was ready to be fucked.

With some great care, both men found a rhythm of alternating thrusts and brought Lexi to a screaming orgasm rather quickly. Unlike the last time she got fucked, Lexi was not vocal at all except for moaning and grunting. It was obvious that by the continual orgasms she was having, that she was experiencing sensory overload

Lexi's moans had grown more shallow and shallow with every passing orgasm that her husband and brother were giving her. She had so many orgasms that there was a pool of her juices on the floor of the boat. After a couple more orgasms, Lexi's breathing became labored and she began to hyperventilate. Both Dan and Rob noticed her distress and stopped fucking her.

Rob gently wrapped his arms around his wife, while Dan soothingly caressed her cheeks while looking into her eyes. It took her a few minutes but eventually, she caught her breath again.

"I think I've had just about enough," Lexi said. "But I want you both to cum inside my cunt. So you two will need to hurry up and fuck me quickly."

"Are you sure babe? We don't have to cum, we're just happy that you have got to experience the pleasure that you have." Rob commented.

"No. I'm sure. I need the both of you to cum inside me please." Lexi pleaded.

"Okay, if that's what you want Sis," Dan replied.

"It is!" Lexi stated.

Rob and Dan began to fuck Lexi again and once they got their rhythm back, they increased their pace and really started to pound her pussy. Once again Lexi was experiencing back-to-back orgasms. As we sat there watching, I couldn't help but wonder if this is how it looked as I had my pussy double penetrated yesterday. I really need to watch that video soon.

Lexi was taking quite the pounding from her brother and husband.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" Shouted Rob.

"ME TOO!" Dan yelled.

Suddenly Rob slammed into his wife and stiffened as he began to cum. Dan also drove all the way into his sister and began to blow his load deep into her snatch. The two men grunted and Lexi began to shake as she had one last orgasm as the two men she loved filled her pussy with their seed. Her mouth open as if she was going to scream but not a single sound came out.

We watched in silence as Dan and Rob emptied the contents of their balls into Lexi. They pumped so much cum into her that it was spurting out of her around their cocks. Once the guys were done cumming they all relaxed. Dan pulled out and laid down next to Rob and Lexi, and then Lexi rolled over to cuddle with Dan. The cum just kept pouring out of her gaping snatch.