All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 06'

by TheJoker33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 month ago

This was a fun one! I liked that the girls took the time to chat about their feelings. It shows how close they are, and it's great seeing your writing grow and evolve. I look forward to the final chapter!

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

A glorious sex filled chapter. These girls are amazing. The guys are as well. Haven't camped in many decades and I am sure I never saw anything like this, but wish I did. Looking forward to the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story! I can't wait to see how you end the story and how Ashley handles things when she wakes up.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 month agoAuthor

@Musicalcat2019 I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

@WittyUserName This was a fun one to write, with the girls opening up to each other and becoming closer to one another. Thank you, I appreciate your kind words on the growth and evolution of my writing. I certainly hope you will enjoy the final chapter.

@Campus77 I'm glad you liked the content of this chapter. The girls and guys are pretty amazing. I as well havent camped in a quite a while and never saw anything of a orgy while camping although I have seen and heard a lot of sex while camping in the past. I am currently writing the final chapter and I really hope you like it and will read the next series with Ashley and her friends.

@Anonymous thank you for your comment. You will hopefully find out soon how Ashley handles things and I hope you enjoy the final chapter.

CO2KS4lifeCO2KS4life9 days ago

What a fantastic series!! Love how the story has progressed and not fallen into a predictable narrative! Can't wait for the next entry!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJoker33@TheJoker33
I just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update today on March 27th, 2024. The Camping Trip series will be wrapping up shortly with two more chapters two come. If you like this series and it's characters then no need to fret at it's ending. I intend to start a new continuin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES