The Canal Stroll

Story Info
We were a pair of two cheats.
3.2k words
2.83
9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tim Bates, and I have been married for two years to Janet. The last three months Janet and I have been talking about us having a couple of kids. I was not ready for kids, and I wondered why she was in a hurry. I was expecting a promotion soon, so I asked Janet to wait. She agreed to wait.

My best mate was Jim, and he was married to Gail. If I had met her first, I would have married her and Jim said the same thing about Janet. Jim backed me up with everything I did and I did the same for him. We were the best of friends.

I went to work on the bus with Jim. We would stand at the open bus stop in all weathers. He used to bet on the horses. I told him it was a mugs game. One day he had a bet, and he made a packet for a change. He could drive so; he went out and bought a second-hand car.

It was the beginning of winter; you know those cold and damp ones and when the snow and wind came with vengeance. So, we went to work in his car. I gave him my bus fare to help with the petrol prices. It was great all through winter we were warm going to work and back home.

The following year when it was a lot warmer his car broke down and we were back on the bus. Jim was doing some overtime to pay for the repairs on the car. So, I headed home on my own. On nice days I would walk home via the canal. It was only one and a half miles. But by car and bus it was eight miles.

I strolled down the canal looking down at the nice houses. Thinking to myself I wouldn't mind one of those. As I was walking along the canal bank, you could see in the back gardens. The canal was raised up. I would come up with a fisherman or two and have a chat with them.

On Saturday's I worked a few hours overtime. And Jim never worked overtime on Saturdays. Two weeks went by, and Jim was working all the overtime he could. He was trying to pay for the repairs.

Every time the garage fixed one then another one popped up. More money was required to repair the car. Jim had to work overtime on Saturdays.

On Monday I was strolling down the canal. looking over at the houses. Then I saw a girl in one of the bedroom windows. She looked at me and I nodded. And she nodded back. Every day that week I looked at the window. She waved at me so I waved back. This went on for two weeks. Then one day she was not there. She was hiding in the trees on the bank.

"Hi," she said.

I blurted out, "hi."

We stood there chatting for about ten minutes.

"Fancy a cup of tea or coffee," she said.

She was the same age as my wife and just as attractive. She had a great bust trying to get out of her tight tee shirt. You could see her nipples sticking out. She also had on a short skirt. As I walked behind her that bum looked great.

I sat in her kitchen waiting for my tea to brew and she brushed past me four times with her tits. She came past me the fifth time I was ready. I stood up and held her at the waist and planted a sweet kiss. She had her arms round me kissing me back. My dick was standing up, and she knew it.

She held my hand and we were heading up the stairs. I could not believe it. My luck was in for today.

As we walked up and into her bedroom.

"Close the blinds," I said to her.

She did so. As she turned around her tee shirt hit the floor. I wanted to get hold of those tits with both hands. She undid her short skirt, and it fell to the floor, and then she pulled down her pants. I was stripped as quickly as she was. She sat on the end of the bed, and I walked up to her.

She did not say anything but my dick was in her mouth. She slid her lips over my dick head and whirled her tongue around it. Before taking my shaft into her mouth, it went in slowly, inch by inch. I was stunned with how much she was able to take in her mouth. She wasn't quite deep-throating me but it was close.

She sucked me for a few minutes. I pulled out my dick, and she lay back. Her legs shot out so wide and then her legs were on my shoulders. My dick found its mark, and I fucked her shooting my sperm in her pussy. As soon as she had Cum, I pulled out my dick.

She knelt down at the bottom of the bed and spread her legs. She was going to get her first fucking doggy style. So I stood up behind her and went my dick. I pounded her good and hard. I held her hips making sure I was doing a good job on her. She yells out I am Cumming I scream out I am Cumming.

My dick was hard so I stayed where I was. I thrusted in and out and was pounding her good and hard. She yell's out fuck me hard and fast. She needs not be bothered. A minute or so passed she called out I am Cumming. As she buried her head in the bed. She was shaking all over. And then I scream out I am Cumming. And I gave her a second and a third good fucking. It was still hard, so she had to have it once more.

Before I left, I had asked her name. It was Pat. As soon as I got home, I showered before Janet came home. After that first session of fucking with Pat, it went on and on.

Three days in the week Janet went out with her friends. Or she went to see her mother. But Friday it was the girl's night out. When she came, I would be in bed. While I had been fucking Pat fucking her up to six times a day. I had not noticed our sex had dropped off on those three nights. But on the other nights Janet was still as good.

After I had finished fucking Pat one day, she turned to me.

"Fancy a threesome," Pat said.

I looked at her saying, "a threesome with you and some other guy NO WAY!"

"No, with another girl you can manage more than six times I bet," Pat said.

"Do you think I am that good then?" I said.

"Want to try it then," Pat said.

"Yes, let's try it then," I said.

"Next Monday night then," Pat said.

Janet went out Monday nights so I was well up for it. I still called off and fucked Pat in the day. Monday night could not come quick enough for me. When I got there, Pat was already stripped. The other girl was in the bedroom waiting for the two of us. She had blonde hair and was sitting on the bottom of the bed. My clothes seemed to fall off me.

This is Tim. Tim this is Ann," Pat said.

Ann was not interested in our names; she was looking at my hard dick. She grabbed the cheeks of my backside and pulled me closer to her. She held my dick and was rubbing me up and down in a flash. Her mouth opened and in went my dick. She sucked it what a suck she had. She pulled me on to her and pushed on to me my dick went right down her throat.

Then she pulled away and was bobbing up and down. She held my balls and worked me to shoot my load in minutes. Then she licked the head of my dick. Looking up at me, she fell backwards on the bed sliding up it. Her legs went out so wide she wanted a fucking. I was ready to fuck her. I climbed between her legs and my dick went in right up to the hilt. I pounded her and pounded her then she spoke. "Fuck me faster Tim."

She called out my name, and I went faster and faster.

"Tim, I am Cumming,'' she screamed.

I was on my last few strokes then on the vinegar stroke shooting my load in her pussy.

"Tim, can I rest for a while?" Ann said.

"Yes," I said.

It had been planned between Pat and Ann. Pat was on the bed with her legs wide and went my dick. I pounded her good and hard. Ann got on the bed and spread her legs. She got hold of Pat's head and pulled her head onto Ann's wet pussy. Pat was licking and sucking Ann's pussy.

Minutes pass Pat screams out shooting my load in Pat's Pussy. Ann is shaking like mad. I pull the dick out of Pat's pussy and step back. Then Ann goes to the bottom of the bed, and Pat gets on the bed.

I went my dick in Ann. Pat gets hold of Ann's head and pulls it onto Pat's pussy. She is sucking Ann away knowing Pat likes to be sucked. Minutes pass and Pat yells out I am Cumming I scream out I am Cumming. Ann sucks a way, and her body is going all over the place and gives out a gasp. I pull out my dick from Ann stepping back. Pat had had enough. I fucked in the afternoon three times.

"Tim, get your dick in and keep going until I tell you to stop," Ann said.

I went back to Ann. She must have Cum three or three times to my two times God I was fucked. I pulled out Ann. I was all done in.

"Next Monday and don't you dare fuck Pat more than twice." Ann said.

All I did was smile.

I went home, and I was ready for it again with Janet. I then noticed my dick went in Janet with no trouble at all. I put it down that she was so wet. She was not her normal self but I managed it twice. Tuesday night I fucked Janet six times again my dick went in with ease and it felt slack.

When Janet went out Wednesday, I was all up for it again. When I got there, Pat was ready and the other girl was in the bedroom waiting for the two of us. She had brown hair and was sitting on the bottom of the bed. My clothes seemed to fall off me once again.

"This is Tim. Tim, this is Jill," Pat said.

Jill was not interested in my name at that time. All she wanted was my hard dick. She grabbed my dick and held my balls, rubbing me up and down so fast. Her mouth opened and in went my dick. She sucked it what a suck she also had. She pulled me onto her. I pushed in went my dick right in her mouth. Then she pulled away and was bobbing up and down. She rolled my balls in her hand, and she knew how to work me to shoot my load in minutes.

Then she licked the head of my dick.

Jill was looking up at me, she then fell backwards on the bed sliding up it. Her legs went out so wide she wanted a fucking from me. I climbed between her legs and my dick went in right up to the hilt.

I pounded and pounded her.

"Tim go faster." Jill said.

"Tim, I am Cumming,'' she screamed out.

I was on my last vinegar stroke shooting my load in her pussy.

"Tim, can I rest for a while?" Jill said.

"Yes," I said.

Pat was on the bed with her legs wide and went my dick. I pounded her good and hard. She knew only too well how I fucked her. Jill got on the bed and spread her legs. She got hold of Pat's head and pulled her head onto Jill's wet pussy. Pat was licking and sucking at Jill's pussy. Minutes go by Pat screams out shooting my load in Pat's Pussy and Jill is shaking like mad. I pull the dick out of Pat's pussy and step back.

Then Jill goes to the bottom of the bed, and Pat gets on the bed. I went my dick in Jill. Pat gets hold of Jill's head and pulls it onto Pat's pussy. She is sucking Jill away knowing Pat likes to be sucked and tongue fucked. A minute or two pass and Pat yells out she is Cumming I scream out I am Cumming. Jill sucks a way, and her body is going all over the place and gives out a gasp. I pull out my dick from Jill stepping back. Pat had had enough. I fucked in the afternoon three times.

Jill then said, "Tim, get your dick in my pussy and keep going."

I went back to Jill she must have Cum two or three times to my two times God I was once again well fucked. I pulled out Jill. I was all done. I was so glad my balls could make so much spunk.

Jill turned to me saying. "Next Wednesday I wish I could have you all to myself."

All I did was smile. I was thinking to myself. God I am now fucking four women.

Pat turned to me saying "is that ok for Friday."

I nodded.

Before I went home that Wednesday night, I had had a couple of pints. I went home, and I was ready for it with Janet. And once again, I noticed when my dick went in Janet it went in with no trouble. And she rolled over and went to sleep after we did it twice. Thursday Janet and I only did it four times, and my dick was going in only too well. My mind started to think about why?

Friday night I was a Pats there was a new girl there we did it all again I was well fucked. I went home, and I was ready for it with Janet. Once again, I noticed my dick went to Janet no trouble. And she rolled over and went to sleep after we did it twice. Over the weekend Janet was up to our normal sex. The following weeks were the same but Janet seemed to be getting a bigger pussy. Then the penny dropped.

SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME, BUT I WAS CHEATING ON HER.

Monday I was at Pat's with her and Ann.

"Tim, a friend of mine, would like you to fuck her on Friday night," she said.

"That's ok with me," I said.

"Tim, she wants to be blindfolded and she will give you a blow job first. Then she will what you to fuck her twice the doggy style," Pat said.

"That's ok with me," I said.

"In that case I will set it all up for this Friday then,'' Pat said.

On Wednesday I was at Pat's she did not feel to well. So sex with off with her but I was with Jill all the time. She sucked me of and I gave her an oral one. Fucked twice missionary style and four times doggie style. I was fucked.

I had a problem with Jill.

"Jill, can I start seeing you somewhere else," I said.

She smiled and gave me her address that was the start of something special.

I could not wait for Friday to come.

"I am out with the girls, could be home late, see you later." Janet said.

Janet was gone. I got ready and off to Pat's.

When Pat was ready for it, we went to the bedroom and there was this new girl. All Pat said was this is Jan. I stripped and my dick was nice and hard. I went close to Jan, picked up her hand and put it on my dick. She was rubbing my dick for ages and cupped my ball with her other hand. It just felt like Janet was paying with my dick.

I looked at her hair. She was a redhead. Janet was a redhead! Then my dick was in her mouth sucking me off. She was good. Rolling her hands around my balls was great. She sucked and sucked. I grabbed her head and made sure she could not pull away. I let out a moan and shot my load of spunk in her mouth. She swallowed the lot.

I moved away, and she turned around and climbed on the bottom of the bed. She spread legs so very wide. She moved her hand to help my dick slide into her pussy. In went my dick I was on fire the only other redhead I had fucked was Janet. I pushed and pushed and went faster and faster. I held her hips and shot my second load in her pussy. She was shaking and I waited for her.

Then I pushed and pushed again. I held her hips tighter than before and went my third load in her pussy. She had been shaking all the time I was fucking her. I did not pull out I stayed for a third doggy style fucking.

Pat got on the bed and pulled Jan's head between her legs saying "suck my pussy Jan."

Jan did just that. I fucked Jan for the third time shooting my spunk in her pussy. Pat screamed within seconds of me. Jan came up for air. Taking off her blindfold.

I wanted to see this redhead girl's face. I was standing up, and I had to turn around. Jan turned to face me. I turned to face her.

WHAT THE FUCK JANET IT'S YOU.

"You two timing bastard," Janet called me.

"I have only been with Pat and Ann." I said.

HOW MANY HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS," I said.

"Because I found out at work. "Are you going to tell me who as been fucking you or shall I tell you."

"Go on then clever dick who have I been fucking for the last six months then," she said.

I knew of three and they all had dicks twice as thick as me. I glared at her.

"Three from where I work Nick, Tommy and Jimmy," I overheard them bragging about them fucking you for the last six months," I said.

"Get dressed we are going home."

On the way home we did not speak and it was the same over the weekend.

Sunday Night I said we are getting divorced and she agreed.

I went to the lawyers on Monday and we agreed to separate.

I don't need to tell you the rest. It only took six months.

I was with Jill every night from then on.

The divorced was through. Nick the prick, Tommy the twit and Jimmy the jerk.

Jim and I went out at weekend looking for Nick the prick, Tommy the twit and Jimmy the jerk.

All had an accident and was in hospital for a week or two.

As for Janet she went out looking for thick dicks she found them the wrong color.